Pervert on the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia turned around towards the stall door only to once again, get yanked by her jacket. But this time she was met with the softest pair of lips she'd ever felt, causing her to finally drop her bag onto the floor.

The only thing Mia had always liked to do with her past exes was kiss, she loved kissing, it was her biggest turn on next to nipple play. She always thought it had to do with the firmness that men just seemed to naturally have, but as she was kissed by the tall mysterious ebony women, she found herself cursing the fact that she hadn't tried kissing a woman earlier.

Mia instincts took over as she looped her arms around the womans neck and pulled her close as she kissed her back with passionate lust, their tongues tangling with one another as they lewd sound of their lips smacking filled the quiet bathroom.

The woman was no longer a molester, Mia knew exactly what she was doing kissing her and as she felt the ebony womans hands reach around to grab handfuls of her ass, she only wished that sweatpants weren't getting in the way.

Somehow the two managed to slam into one of the stall walls, Mia now pushing the women into it, kissing the stranger with a growing amount of lust until finally she pulled back for air.

Finally able to see the women's face clearly as they both caught their breathes, Mia could see she had to have been at least a few years older than her likely to be in her mid-thirties, but she was a lot more attractive than Mia anticipated giving her butterflies.

Luckily, the nerves didn't overpower the insane amount of desire swirling through her body.

With a rough tug of the women's blouse, Mia revealed the strangers bountiful breast hidden behind her bra. And despite never once looking at a woman sexually once in her life, Mias first instinct was to shove her face straight into the womans cleave, sucking and licking in between the mounds of flesh.

"Bite me." The women suddenly ordered before she grabbed the back of Mia's head and pushed it deeper into her cleavage. "Bite me, sweetheart!"

Mia didn't need to be asked twice. Granting the womans wish, Mia bit her right breast making the stranger arch her chest up into Mias mouth, while letting out a moan of pleasure.

Just off the womans moan alone Mia found herself getting wet yet again, her mind completely numb to reasoning at this point as she took in more of her intoxicating floral scent.

At this point Mia wasn't entirely sure the woman before her was even human anymore with all the sudden emotions she was pulling out of her, but Mia didn't care.

She only wanted more.

Mia took another bite of the women's supple tit, making her let out another sinful moan before Mia began to kiss and suck down her body, making a beeline towards her skirt.

"I knew you was a pervert when I saw ya."

At that point, even the womans light southern accent somehow found a way to further excite Mia who couldn't tear off the womans skirt fast enough, but once gone she finally revealed her soaking wet dark blue panties.

Mia swallowed hard, her mouthwatering as she caught whiff of the womans arousal. She's never been in this position before, she didn't exactly know what to do, but she knew one thing for certain.

She desperately wanted it.

Mia eyes flicked up to the womans light green as though she were asking for permission, making the woman let out a small giggle and teasing thrust her hips towards Mia, inviting her.

That was all she needed.

Mia didn't know how to do the job, but not letting her ignorance stop her, she slipped the womans panties over to the side and licked at the womans hooded clit finally letting her get a good taste of her deliciously sweet honey.

A shiver ran through both women as Mia lapped at her dripping cunt, before the woman picked her leg up and rested it on a stall railing, giving Mia more access. And she showed her gratitude for the access by licking the entire length of the womans flower once before she went to kiss and suck at her soaked lips.

She still had no idea what she was doing, but from the juices that began to flow down her chin and the small moans coming from the stranger she was at least sure she wasn't doing a terrible job.

Mia continued making out with the strangers scrumptious sex, before she flickered her eyes up at the women to see her staring back down at, Mia. Her eyes glowed with her own insatiable lust as her hips started to grind against Mias face.

This wasn't going to be a day Mia forgets anytime soon. In fact at this point, she was almost positive that this was her awakening into something new.

But she didn't want to be the only one to remember this moment.

Whoever the woman was, Mia wanted to be sure that she was remembered, if not by name by at least the experience. She didn't want to be just some brunette bitch; the stranger molested some random Thursday afternoon.

With that thought in mind, Mia gave the womans lips one last kiss before she slowly stuck two of her fingers into the nameless womans dripping flower.

"Hmmm." The stranger moaned, rolling her head back as Mia began to slowly pump in and out of the womans slickness.

It was a bit strange doing this for another woman instead of herself, but Mia tried the fingering techniques she found enjoyable thought the years, her fingers soon pumping with a twist.

The strangers breath became uneven as Mia fingered her cunt while admiring her beauty from below. She watched her expressions with bated breath, growing more excited herself seeing the woman get off on her fingers.

Suddenly Mia saw the womans hands slide across her thigh aiming towards her clit, but that isn't how Mia would get remembered.

Seeing the women needed more stimulation, Mia leaned in to give the womans cherry a long lick. The ebony womans legs trembled a bit from the sensation as her hand went to Mia's head, raking her fingers through her brown hair.

"F...faster."

Mia happily obliged, pumping her fingers faster as she placed her lips over the womans erect bean and sucked on it rhythmicity, earning another moan from the mystery woman.

Completely focused on pleasuring the woman now, Mia didn't let up. Her fingers curling a bit on the womans G-spot, while Mias free hand lightly tugged at the pubic hair on the womans mound.

The new sensation of having her pubes played with caused the womans walls to spasm around Mias fingers while she began to grind harder against Mias face, making Mia pump her fingers faster filling the stall with the lewd sound of the strangers moans and sopping pussy until finally with sharp jerk, the woman came all over Mia's face.

In that moment, as Mia felt the womans channel clench against her fingers that slowed to a stop, she found herself briming with pride.

She just made a woman cum.

It was her first-time eating a pussy and she managed to get the woman off.

"Mmmm." Mia moaned herself as she moved from the womans clit to lap up her sweet cum, addicted to the strangers flavor at this point.

It wasn't until Mia felt the woman pull her head away from her cunt, that she finally stopped licking to look up at the panting woman staring down at her.

The women smirked at Mia as she licked her lips and beckoned her with a finger. The moment Mia was on her feet again, the light skinned woman pulled Mia in for a slutty kiss making Mia moan into the women mouth.

Before she knew it, Mia found herself being slammed into the stall wall while the stranger fully unzipped her jacket letting her get a full handful of Mias smaller tits.

This was crazy

It was absolutely maddening, but as she felt the mystery woman kiss down her jaw line and kiss her way down to Mias tits, she couldn't find it in her to care.

Mia was on to discovering something, whether it was good or bad was yet to be known, but she wanted to find out.

******

"You remember what to say when they ask you where you see yourself in five years, right?" Mia's roommate asked standing next to her worried.

"Yes, growing with company." Mia said, brushing off some hair from her cardigan. "I did..."

Mia found herself trailing off as she watched a group of women walk by, her eyes immediately drawn to a short curvy Latina woman giggling at a joke, causing butterflies to flutter in her gut.

"Mia!" Her roommate called out, snapping her out her daze to see her staring confused. "What's up with you lately, you're not sick right?"

Since her encounter on the train last week, Mias head has been a complete and total mess. She couldn't believe what she let happen between her a total stranger.

And all while completely sober at that.

It was just her being molested at first, but what took place afterwards in that bathroom wasn't rape, it was fucking. There was no denying that.

The two went their separate ways without so much as a word said between them afterwards, and Mia hadn't seen sight of her on the train since.

But now she was left with questions not only about her own sexuality but also her morals, and to make matters worse she couldn't even get high to decompress due to the interview.

"Mia, what-"

"What if I'm gay, Ashley?" Mia blurted.

Ashley started at Mia bewildered by the sudden question. "... Bitch, you hooked up with your ex like two nights ago. And what does that have to do with-"

"It sucked." Mia confessed grabbing hold of Ashley arm. "I finished, but it was just... he was just so much... man."

He kissed her with the same passion as before, ate her out a bit and fucked her for a solid 30 minutes, but by the end of it all Mia didn't find herself feeling fully satisfied. And when she left the next morning, she found herself fingering herself to lesbian porn, making her cum harder than her hookup.

Ashley continued to star at Mia puzzled as she searched through Mias eyes. "Di-... have you..."

"... Kinda... yes." Mia confessed, making Ashly go wide eyed.

"Mia!" A voice called out, making the women turn to see a man waving towards her with an iPad in hand while wearing an earpiece. "Laura will see you now."

Mia let out a sigh about to follow the man, but Ashley kept hold of her hand stopping her.

"We'll talk after your interview, ok? But either way we're still friends, you know that right?"

Mia found herself letting out a deep sigh, and smiled before giving Ashley a quick side hugged and followed the man to her interview.

As they walked, the man explained how she was interviewing for his current position as an HR assistant since he was leaving the company for France, but Mia could only find herself half listening.

She wanted to pay attention but couldnt help but dwell on her current sexuality crisis. She still thought some men looked attractive... but now she might prefer sleeping with women. But would that mean she wanted to date women? Did she still want to date men? What would her parents even think?

The questions swirled in Mias buzzing head, making it hard to focus until she picked up a surprisingly relaxing scent mixed in with the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

"You're actually pretty lucky." The man escorting Mia announced, getting her attention as they walked up towards a door with HR written on a plaque. "Last week Lauras car was out of commission, but she's been in a really good mood lately and she just got her car back." He explained, knocking on the door.

"Oh... that su-"

"Come in!" Mia heard a women called out from inside the room. The voice was severely muffled, but Mia could still pick up the southern drawl causing her heart to skip a beat.

There's no way.

But as the man opened the door, letting the two step into the office, Mias heart leapt out of her chest as she found herself face to face with the train molester, walking towards them.

Laura herself looked a bit shocked, but soon smiled continuing her way towards Mia. "So, you're Mia." Laura said with a smirk as she reached out for a handshake.

"U... y-yes?" Mia said, her mind still spinning as she processed the information, while shaking Lauras warm hand.

It was definitely her

From her large permed afro, to the feel over her warm slim fingers. There was no question about it. This was the same women who fucked her on the train.

With a small nod to her assistant, the two were suddenly left alone, making Mia go wide eyed as the door closed shut and Laura locked it behind her assistant.

"It truly is a small world, ain't it." Laura said smirking at Mia, standing taller in her high heels. "... You wanna cut to the chase, sweetheart?" Laura asked a hand pulling Mia in by her hip.

"T-this isn't appro-"

"We've already done worse, haven't we?" Laura asked, still smirking as her arms looped around Mia waist, making her flora scent fill her head once again. "And ya know, the company does after a policy against marijuana. It be a shame if that stops you from getting this position."

Mia swallowed hard shaking in the womans arms, unable to stop her eyes from flickering to her chest, showed off her ample cleavage causing her to moisten at the sight.

"Course, we could easily overlook that given your certain... assets." Laura said, giving both of Mias ass cheeks a firm squeeze through her pants, making her let out a small gasp. "But that's only if you still want the job... pervert."

... This was how she was going to offer Mia the job she applied for.

Getting hired as the assistant to the HR manager, the same HR manager that molested her on a packed train...

"... Yes" Mia answered breathless, a deep blush growing on her cheeks the more she stared up at Laura once again letting her instincts take over. "Please."

Laura let out a small giggle before she began to lean in towards Mia. "Let's get this interview started then." She declared, gently pressing her plush lips against Mias making her let out a small moan, wrapping her arms around Laura.

She still had so many questions about her sexuality, but she was more than sure that Luara would be more than helpful with sorting her new fond feelings out.

A/N: I wasn't sure whether to put this in non con or lesbian, but in the end decided to go with lesbian. To you who took the time to read the story, thank you. And like always i appreciate any and all feedback.

12