Perverted Barista Tales 01: Allison

Story Info
Barista takes College BBW after Coffee Shop Closes.
7.2k words
4.05
9.9k
17
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fantasy. The situations and people described are fictional.

I had been watching her for a couple of weeks. Not in the creepy way, you're probably thinking I mean. I just mean I would notice her every time she came into the coffee shop I worked in. She wasn't everyone's cup of tea, overweight maybe down right fat, but she carried it well.

She'd been coming in to do homework like almost all the college students that come into the coffee shop do. She'd usually be wearing an oversized sweatshirt with the University name blazoned across the chest. Her wavy red hair would usually be down to her mid back when she first entered the shop but somewhere in the middle of typing away at her laptop she would almost always pull it back into a high ponytail.

The days I'd notice her the most was when she would be wearing blue jeans that hugged her thighs and large ass in a way that would bring the most stoic man to his knees. I would watch from behind the counter as she bent to plug her lap top in, and think how great that ass must look bent over a bathroom counter.

Okay, I guess I have to admit that sometimes the way I watched her would be a little creepy. But what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right? And I can't help it if I'm an ass man.

I figured looking from a distance was the best I could do. I would very rarely work the cash register anymore, as my sometimes salty personality left me relegated to jobs not involving much customer interaction like making drinks or cleaning the toilets. But then last Friday, the wonder boy Zane, called out high so I got the honor of working double duty.

I had just finished enduring the lunch rush, and was trying to clean up the mess I had made behind the counter when she walked in.

"Good Afternoon, welcome in!" I said, as I walked to meet her at the register. It was the greeting we were supposed to say anytime somebody came into the store. Like we were actually happy to see that we were going to have to work. I think in my fifteen years of working at the store last Friday was the second time I had actually said it. Like I said, I can be salty.

"Hello, Kevin right?" she said with a little smile.

"That's right. Have we met?" I said, as I played it cool.

"Well not really," Allison said. "But I come here a lot and I've seen you working and I hear the other people call your name. But I don't think I've ever seen you work the register."

"Yeah well they don't like me doing it too much," I said. "Increases the chances I say something stupid to the wrong person."

Allison laughed a little, as I smiled at her. It was then that I got a good look at her face for the first time. Her cheeks dotted lightly with freckles, piercing blue eyes, and a small button nose. Her face was round but framed by her long red hair there was no denying her beauty.

"Let me guess," I said. "Large Soy Latte, extra foam and a cranberry scone, for Allison."

"So you do know me?" she said, a smile coming to her face.

"Well not really, I just make drinks and read the name on the cup," I said. "And once in a while I'll see who picks the cup up."

Allison smiled again, as she opened the wallet she had been holding.

"Today's on me," I said as I waved my hand.

"What?"

"You're my fifty second customer of the day, that should be worth some sort of prize right?"

"Thank you so much!" she said, her smile widening.

"Don't mention it," I said as I grabbed a large cup and turned to start making her drink.

She was wearing those jeans, the ones that hugged her ass so perfectly, and as I made her drink I watched her bend down along the far wall to plug in her computer charger as she got set up to do her work.

It wasn't unusual for Allison to stay at the coffee shop until we closed. She would work away on her laptop without even really looking up for the most part, unless someone was being particularly loud or asked her for the other vacant chair at the table she was occupying.

But this particular Friday afternoon we weren't very busy, which I was thankful for. It allowed me to rest after a morning spent running around behind the counter like a headless chicken. And it allowed me to occasionally watch Allison from a far as she studied, or wrote, or did whatever it is college kids do on laptops.

As I watched her my mind started to wander. Did she have a boyfriend? Probably not, it was closing in on 5PM on a Friday and she seemed in no rush to be going anywhere. And she could be found at the very same table most Fridays or Saturdays. And I bet she'd be there on Sunday's too if we had been open.

College guys don't know what they're missing, bypassing the bigger girls. The softness, the warmth. I have had my fair share of sex in the 40 plus years I've been on this earth, and more than a few of my favorites have been with women who had extra meat on them.

By the looks of it, Allison definitely did seem like she could take a pounding. And what I wouldn't give to see what those red lips would look like stretched around my cock, I thought at one point before realizing that my wandering mind had caused my cock to start inflating, and I was still on the clock.

With a shake of my head, as though that would get the mental image of a naked Allison sucking my cock out, I picked up the broom from along the back wall and started to sweep to get the store ready for closing.

"Don't mind me," I said, as I swept by Allison's table.

"No worries," she said. "Do you need me to go?"

"Not at all," I said, as I shook my head. "You still got a good forty five minutes. I'm just making sure the place looks it's best!"

"Ok, well you're doing a good job," Allison laughed.

"Thank you!" I replied, as I paused my sweeping as I stood on the other side of the round table she was seated at. "What are you working on?"

"A paper for my Lit class," Allison said. "This class is going to be the end of me."

"Lit class? Yuck," I said, exaggerating my disgust. "Sounds painful."

"It would be fine, but my professor isn't the best," Allison said. "And it stresses me 'cause I can't fail a class my freshman year."

"I'm sure you'll be fine," I said. "You're definitely a hard worker. Did you say Freshman?" I said as my brain processed what she had said.

"Yeah."

"Really? How old are you?"

"I just turned 19 last week," she replied, which caused my poor cock to once again begin to inflate.

"Hmm, with how diligent you are at working I would have thought you were at least in your twenties," I said as I shook my head slightly. "Goes to show what I know. Well I'll let you get back to work. Let me know if you need anything else."

"I will, thank you, Kevin," she said politely.

I smiled back at her before continuing to make my way sweeping the rest of the dining area. As I finished sweeping, my mind picked up its wandering; with how young she is is it possible she's still a virgin? I haven't slept with a virgin in twenty some years, I don't even remember what it was like. How insanely hot would it be to take this girls virginity?

By the time I put the broom back where it belonged my cock was once again straining in my pants. I decided to shut down the register a little early, and just to be on the safe side, you know make sure no one came in while the register was open and vulnerable, I locked the front door and turned the "Open" sign around to "Closed."

"You're good," I told Allison, who looked up at me when she saw me lock the door. "Don' worry I'll kick you out before you over stay your welcome."

"Ok," she said as she went back to typing away on her computer.

I shut down the register, as my brain went into overdrive with sexual thoughts. It had been a while since my last sexual encounter. I've never gotten sex very often, but as I have gotten older not very often has turned into extremely rarely. Being alone in the coffee shop with a girl I had, had my eye on was not an opportunity I was willing to pass up.

"Excuse me, Kevin," Allison said, startling me from my thoughts as I was locking up the register. "Do you mind if I use the restroom real quick before I go?"

"Not at all," I said with a smile. "You know where it is. Take your time."

"Thank you," Allison said as she started to walk towards the back of the coffee shop where the restroom was.

The coffee shop was not very big as it only had a few tables in a row facing the counter, as a result of its small size there was one private restroom in the back. This was a point of frustration for some customers and me on busier days, but this particular day it played to my favor.

With my mind buzzing and my cock thickening I watched Allison, and her ass walk back to the restroom and when I heard the door close behind her, I too made my way to the back of the coffee shop.

I suppose I could have done the "normal" thing and asked Allison if she wanted to go out for dinner. Treated her to a meal and complimented her every attribute before inviting her back to my depressing apartment, making out with her on my old, half dead, sofa before suggesting we move to the bedroom where I would have fucked her and then maybe cuddled. But that just is not the type of guy I am.

I waited just outside the restroom door and listened closely first the sound of the toilet flushing and then the sink water running. I positioned myself right outside the door, I liked to use the element of surprise. When Allison opened the door all she could see was me standing in the door way my arms extended, hands on the door frame.

"Oh my God, Kevin!" she said, her eyes large in shock. "What are you...."

Before she could finish her question I was on her. My arms wrapped around her waist, as I began to kiss her hard on the mouth. She murmured into my mouth something I couldn't understand. She tried to resist me at first, her hands on my chest as though she was going to try to push me, but she quickly gave up.

"Tell me Allison," I whispered into her ear after breaking the kiss momentarily. "How many guys have you fucked?"

"None," she said. "But I really am waiting for..."

I interrupted her again with another hard deep kiss, this time my tongue penetrated her lips, and danced, or rather chased hers around her mouth. The knowledge that she was a virgin sent my hormones into overdrive.

I leaned my weight into her more, which caused her to stumble back into the restroom, I kicked the door shut behind me without breaking the kiss as my hands felt for the bottom of her oversized sweatshirt. I kept leaning into her until her back was against the wall next to the toilet.

"You knew my name, before I told it to you," I whispered as my hands undid the button of her jeans. "You know I think that means you were noticing me too."

"Maybe a little, but...." I interrupted her again, this time by putting my hand over her mouth.

"No need for words, Sweetie," I said. "I want to let that big beautiful body of yours do all the talking."

"Mmmm," was all she could muster into the palm of my hand.

"Glad you agree," I said. "Now let me see that body," I told her as I removed my hand from her mouth and pulled her sweatshirt and whatever shirt she was wearing underneath up over her head.

I looked down her torso. She had a belly to her, sure, but it was the sexy kind. Soft ultra white skin, my cock lurched in my pants at the thought of what it would feel like in my hands as I fucked her. Her large double D cup breasts were caged in by a black bra, that was failing at the caging part. Her shoulders were freckled and the freckles stopped at the very top of her breasts, giving way to creamy white soft globes. Her breasts were where my hands went next. Each hand grabbing a hold of a breast through the bra and pushing them up towards her face.

"I love your tits," I said as I lowered my face into her cleavage. I loved the feel of her breasts against my face, I inhaled deeply to get a sense of her smell. She smelled clean, as I was welcomed with the scent of deodorant. I like a girl who takes hygiene seriously. As I lifted my face from her chest, my right hand pulled at the left cup of her bra, freeing her breast. I took in the sight of the faint pink, dime sized nipple for a brief second before bringing it to my mouth and sucking it between my lips.

"Please...sto..." Allison started but was quickly stopped by my free hand once again covering her mouth. While her mouth was about to say stop I could tell she was enjoying what my mouth was doing to her, as her nipple stiffened between my lips.

"Shh," I said as I briefly released her nipple from my mouth. "Remember, we're going to let your body do all the talking."

With that I took her now fully erect nipple back into my mouth. My hands went to the straps of her bra, and pulled them down her arms. She did not resist once as I pulled the straps towards her wrists. She even assisted me by folding in her shoulders. Once her bra straps were close to her wrists I signaled her to raise her arms, which she did. As her arms were freed from the straps of the bra, my left hand went to the right cup, pulling it down under her right breast, the way I had with the other. I looked up into Allison's face as I continued to suck her left nipple and my right hand began to caress and pinch her right nipple.

Allison returned my stare, looking down at me as I molested her virgin breasts. Her blue eyes conveyed some fear, but her mouth, and strained facial expression also told me she was enjoying what I was doing to her. Even if she wasn't going to admit it, yet. My cock was straining painfully in my pants as my want for her turned to need.

I moved my mouth from her breast back to hers. Our tongues did their dance while my hands finished undoing the fly of her jeans.

"Mmpwease dooon..." she tried to tell me something through the kiss, as she felt her tight jeans become looser around her meaty hips.

I raised my right hand and slapped her face gently on the cheek. I didn't want to hurt her, just convey that I was in charge. After the slap I broke the kiss and stared at her.

"What did I say about talking?" I asked her in a whisper.

"We're going to let my body do it?" she said, after a small period of silence.

"That's a good girl," I said, smoothing my hand over the part of her cheek I had just slapped. "You're big beautiful body is going to be singing soon."

With that I moved my hands back to the waist of her jeans and started to push them and her underwear down over her hips and large ass, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

Allison for her part, didn't break that eye contact as she felt a man taking her pants down for probably the first time in her life. Her blue eyes held their lock on mine, and she even pushed her hips forward, to allow me enough space between her ass and the wall to free her from her jeans.

As soon as her pants were around her mid thighs, I trailed the fingers of my right hand up the inside of her thigh, as I pressed my lips to her neck.

"Has anyone ever touched your pussy?" I asked her between gentle kisses of her neck. I wanted to know just how virgin this girl was.

"Once," she admitted, her voice shallow as my hands reached where her leg met her pelvis.

"Oh really?" I asked. "When and who?"

"A guy I met at a party at the beginning of the school year," she said, her breath was getting heavier as my index finger rested on her pelvis just above the top of her slit, in the middle of her bush.

"What did he do to you?" I asked her before sliding my tongue over her ear.

"We were making out, and he started to finger me under my dress. But he..."

"But he what, baby? Now you can talk, tell me what that guy did to your big body."

"He didn't actually see anything, I kept my dress on," she said.

"Did he make you cum?" I asked as I slid my finger down over the outside of her virgin lips.

"Almost, but I was too nervous," she said.

"Understandable," I said. "Did you make him cum?" I asked as I slid my right index finger between her folds and began a short search for her clit.

"Yeah," she admitted with a gasp at the intrusion of my finger.

"How?" I asked, as my finger slid ever so lightly over her pleasure button for the first time.

"Oh...uh..with...uhh," she stammered as I began to finger her clit in earnest. "With my...uhhhh...mouth," she managed between ragged breaths.

"Mmmm, fuck, that's hot," I said, with a smile as my left hand rose from her side to her mouth. "Show me how you suck," I told her pressing my left index and middle fingers to her lips as right index finger continued to play with her clit.

"Pwease," she said as she shook her head.

"It's either my fingers or the real thing," I said, matter of factly. "Your choice."

No further opposition was given as she opened her mouth and allowed my digits to enter. She kept eye contact with me as she sucked my fingers tightly between her lips, even moving her head up and down to fully mimic how she would suck a cock.

"You have a nice mouth on you that's for sure," I said as Allison continued to suck my fingers. "I bet that guy really enjoyed you sucking him off. But I always save blow jobs for the clean up," I said as I pulled my fingers from her mouth with a pop. "I think it's time for us to make that big body of yours sing."

With that I kissed her neck hard, sucking on the skin where shoulder meets neck. My hands slid around to the ass, I had been watching for weeks and reveled in how heavy her meaty cheeks were. My cock was straining painfully in my pants by this point and needed to be freed. I pulled her by the ass closer to me, and thrust my hips forward, making sure she felt my hard cock against her sexy belly as I once again kissed her hard on the mouth.

"I need you, Allison," I breathed hard between long kisses of her mouth. My hands pulled at her full ass cheeks, bringing her closer to me as I started to rub the bulge in my pants against her belly. "You're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you? Let me fuck that tight virgin pussy of yours," I breathed into her ear as my finger found her tight asshole and ran over the outside of it gently. "I promise I will make you feel so good. You'll be back tomorrow begging for more."

Allison didn't say anything in response, she just simply let me continue my fondling of her body.

"Lay on he floor for me baby girl," I said, slowly removing my hands from her ass, and stepping back just enough to allow her room, to get on the floor.

"But..." she started.

"Don't worry I cleaned it just a bit ago. And here since I'm feeling nice today you can use this as a pillow for your head," I added reaching down to pick up the tangled mess of her shirt and sweatshirt from where they had fallen on the floor next to where I was standing.

Allison took her own sweatshirt from me and slowly slid her back down the wall until she was seated on the ground. Her legs splayed out in front of her, with her jeans and underwear bunched around her ankles just above the top of her black sneakers.

"Now how am I supposed to fuck your cunt with you in that position?" I asked in a mock friendly tone, as I undid my belt and got ready to finally release my cock from its cotton prison. "Lay down on your back, like a good slut."

Allison listened and shuffled her ass away from the wall until she was far enough away that she could lay flat on her back, with her sweatshirt underneath her head as a makeshift pillow.

"Good girl," I said as removed my legs from the last of my pants, and stripped my work shirt over my head leaving me in just a white wife beater, my seven inch cock standing straight out in front of me, ready as ever for some action.

I saw Allison eying me, and my cock as I squatted on the floor at her feet. I felt her eyes stay on me as I took her shoes and socks off her feet, and freed her legs from her jeans so she was completely naked.

12