Perverted Barista Tales 01: Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's much better,"I said, looking at the naked girl laying on the floor in front of me. "Spread those legs baby, let me see that pussy," I said as I removed her blue lace panties from her jeans and waded them into a ball in my right hand.

I watched intently as Allison followed my instructions and spread her thick thighs far enough apart and allowed me my first good view of her virgin lips. Her labia was tight against her body, and were the prettiest shade of light pink I had seen in a very long time. Just above her pussy was a well manicured patch of red pubic hair that just added to her sexiness.

As I balanced on my knees between the girls feet I stroked my cock and made eye contact with Allison yet again.

"Are ready to be fucked baby girl?" I asked as I scooted on my knees closer to her, as I did so I hooked my arms under Allison's knees raising her heavy legs up and out pushing her belly into her breasts which pushed her breasts up towards her face. "Mmm yeah, you are," I said as I watched how the new position spread the lips of her pussy for me. "Hold your legs up for me," I told her which she did, freeing my arms for more important things. "Look at you opening up for me like such a good whore," I said before gathering saliva in mouth and letting a long string drop down to her pussy. "That's all the lube you're getting, baby," I told her as I aimed my cock at her upturned pussy.

My eyes went from my cock nearing Allison's pussy up to her eyes which she had closed tightly.

"Now this will not work," I said, as I slapped my cock on her exposed clit which elicited a soft grunt from the prone girl. "Open your eyes, and watch me take your virginity," I said sternly.

Slowly Allison opened her blue eyes and looked up at me. She looked uncomfortable, and maybe a bit scared. But that was to be expected. I was certain I would make her forget any fear with the new sensations I was going to be introducing her body to.

"Much better," I said, as I saw her eyes move down the length of her torso to my hard cock which I had resting on her clit. "Now we can fuck!"

With that I used my left hand to guide my pulsing cock down Allisons fold until I was at her virgin entrance. I applied steady pressure and watched intently as she took a cock, my cock for the first time.

The head of my cock disappeared inside of her and I could already tell she was going to be a hot fuck. The heat radiating off her pussy was amazing, I had never been with a girl who was literally that hot. As I enjoyed the feeling of just having the tip of my cock inside her I looked into Allison's face. She was watching my cock disappear inside of her. And as she did I could feel her become wetter around me. This girl wanted it, even if she wasn't saying so.

"Open your mouth," I told her, bringing my right hand towards her face. As she did so, I pushed her lacy blue panties into her mouth, as her eyes widened in surprise. "First times can be kind of loud," I said. "And personally I like the idea of you tasting yourself while I fuck you."

It was with those words that I sunk my cock the rest of the way inside of her. I watched her eyes get big, and her teeth grit at her own panties as her virginity disappeared around my cock. I placed my arms underneath her knees, allowing her arms to fall back to the ground at her sides.

"Let's play a game," I said as I started to slowly fuck my cock into Allison's tight pussy. "I call this game, cum or don't cum. If you cum before I do, then I get to finish in your fat ass. And if you don't cum before I do, then you have to get me hard with your mouth again so I can dump my second load in your ass. And if you still don't cum while I'm fucking your ass... well then you come home with me, and we fuck until you do cum. Sound good?"

Allison vigorously shook her head no, at the idea of coming back to my place, or maybe it was the getting fucked in the ass part she was objecting to. Who knows? Either way it didn't matter, I had her exactly where I wanted her and I was going to enjoy every minute of it.

I held on tightly to Allison's thighs as I continued my assault on her pussy. I loved watching her large tits bounce as I thrust into her. With how folded in half she was, if I thrust hard enough her breasts would hit her in the chin. Her nipples began to harden and point straight up at the ceiling as her deflowering continued.

"Mmmm," Allison groaned around her panties in her mouth as I began to thrust into her harder. I could feel her arousal around my cock, signaling that the deflowered girl could now take more of a pounding.

"Yeah, you're enjoying this too, aren't you?" I asked with a smirk as I dropped her legs to the ground and laid on top of her, taking her large breasts into my hands as my lips went to her neck.

"Hhhhmmmm!" Allison let out as I ground my hips into her, driving my cock even further inside of her.

"I think that body of yours is ready to sing," I said as I brought my lips to her ear, my fingers on both hands simultaneously pinching her erect nipples. "Let it sing baby, let me hear how much you like being fucked like a dirty whore."

"Mmmmmgrrrrr" Allison let out as her eyes closed.

In my new position on top of her I could feel Allison's body move as I fucked her. She was starting to writhe underneath me, I pinched her nipples harder and slowed my pace so she was sure to feel my cock sliding in and out her pussy. I could feel her start to thrust her hips up, in an attempt to get more of my cock.

"Sing for me, baby," I said as I grabbed the panties out of her mouth and threw them to side.

"Please stop," she said, shaking her head.

"I don't think you mean that," I said, as I thrust hard into her. "Your pussy is so wet, you can't want this to stop. I think you don't want me to know how much you're liking it. But that's okay, your body will tell me the truth."

"Please! Oh...my..uhhh" Allison groaned as I started fucking her harder.

Soon the restroom was filled with the echoes of my pelvis slapping Allison's pussy. I bit into her neck as my fingers pinched down on her nipples as I felt her hips rise to meet my thrusts.

"Uhhh, fuuuck!" she groaned loudly.

My cock throbbed inside of her, she was so wet, so warm, so tight. Her skin was so soft to the touch, and her body felt even softer underneath me. The smell of perfume that lingered on her neck, smelled of a combination sweet and flowers. Sex with Allison was better than I had imagined it would be. I could feel my balls start to pull closer to my body, but I didn't want to cum yet. I needed a small reset.

"Roll over," I said as I abruptly pulled out of her and got up on my knees.

"What?" she asked, as she looked at me.

"You heard me, roll over," I said. "Ass in the air, face on the ground. Time for a little change of scenery."

Allison clumsily followed my instructions as she rolled first flat on her stomach, then bringing her knees underneath her to push that fat, round ass into the air, as she rested her head on the sweatshirt that was still on the ground.

"That's exactly what I wanted to see!" I said, as my cock twitched all on its own.

Allison's ass was large but the skin on her cheeks and even her upper thighs was tight, especially when she was bent over. The firm skin gave the impression that two perfectly round pillows had been inserted under skin. Two pillows that were divided by a very inviting crack. And when she was bent over, that crack showed not only the tight, pink pussy I had been enjoying so much but an equally pink small round bud of an asshole just begging for some attention.

I approached the prone girl from behind slowly as I took in the view of her. I have always been partial to a large, meaty ass and Allison's was a wet dream come true for me. I grabbed a portion of each cheek in my hand and relished in the meatiness as pushed them first up towards her head then pulled them apart to truly spread her. The visual feast of both her holes spread out like that was almost too much for my poor cock, which by now was leaking like a pipe after a do it yourself repair job.

"Ever had your asshole played with?" I asked, my voice husky with lust as I eyed the small hole below me.

"What do you mean?" Allison asked, discomfort from her position was evident in her voice.

"You know, ever had a guy finger your ass? Or when you're by yourself at night ever slide your dildo a little lower just to see what it feels like in the back door?"

"No!" Allison said quickly, almost defensively as though the suggestion was wrought with sin and the mere suggestion of it would send us both to hell.

"Well you're about to find out what you've been missing then," I chuckled before lowering my face, tongue first to her virgin asshole.

I've learned over the years that the idea of paradise is subjective. To some paradise is a tropical island with white sandy beaches and translucent blue water. My idea of paradise? A large ass spread wide with a perfectly round, pink, asshole on top of an equally pink pussy laid out in front of me. Now that is my idea of paradise.

As my tongue made it's first swipe over Allison's as of yet untouched asshole, I was met with that heady, copperish taste. She wasn't dirty there by any means, but there was not hint of soap either. It was that perfect median of clean and still natural. I couldn't help but let out an audible groan as the taste and smell of virgin ass filled my senses.

Two or three swipes of my tongue later and I was pushing at her rear entrance. I used my hands to spread her cheeks further apart and spit on her hole for a little lubrication before diving back in tongue first. Allison was silent during all of this but as the tip of my tongue began to enter her ass I felt the unmistakable feeling of her pushing her hips back towards me. She was enjoying what I was doing to her, she wanted more of me in her ass. Who am I to deny a girl such pleasure.

"Mmm, somebody has a hungry ass," I said, as I slowly pulled my mouth from her hole. "I knew you'd like that!" I said as I playfully bit (very lightly) into her right ass cheek, as my right index finger moved to her asshole. "Just relax, baby, and let me feed you!"

With that the tip of my index finger disappeared inside Allison's ass. She was every bit as tight as I would have expected but the amount of heat in the girl's ass was unlike anything I had felt before. My cock lurched upwards, as if to say "please let me in!"

"Mmmm, your ass feels good around my finger," I said as I my first knuckle slowly disappeared inside of her. "You're taking it so well too. Do you want more in there?"

"No I don't..."

"Your hips are saying you do," I interrupted, as I watched her hips once again push back on my invading digit.

"Mmmm, it feels..." Allison started but then trailed off.

"It's okay, baby," I cooed. "You can say that you like it. You being a nasty whore can be our little secret," I said as I started to finger fuck her ass. "In fact that's kind of hot, the idea of you being my dirty whore. I guess you already are though. Look at you getting fucked on the floor of a public restroom."

"I'm not a..."

"It's okay, whore," I said. "It's our little secret," I added as I used my free hand to line my cock up with her pussy. "Time to give you what all nasty whore's need!"

And with that I shoved my cock back into her pussy, while I continued to finger fuck her ass with my index finger.

Allison buried her face in her sweatshirt, her hands trying to clutch the floor below her as I began to thrust my cock in her pussy in time to my finger fucking her ass. I watched as her back arched, I felt her wetness surrounding my cock, I heard her moan into her sweatshirt.

"That's it baby, take my cock in your pussy! Take it like the nasty whore you are!" I said loudly, as I began to fuck her at a frantic pace, causing her ass cheeks to jiggle and quake in the most erotic way with each thrust. My free hand slapped her ass cheek as I continued my assault on her pussy.

"You like being spanked?" I asked after hearing a sensual moan escape her lips after my third hit to her reddening ass cheek. "I know you do. It just reminds you of what a nasty whore you really are. I bet you've been dreaming of a fucking like this for a long time. At night a lone in your bed, fucking yourself with your favorite dildo dreaming of a real cock inside your hungry pussy!"

My torrent of words came out of nowhere. I was in a sexual frenzy, anything that came to mind I was going to say or do. Allison groaned into her sweatshirt as I continued pummeling her pussy. She groaned even louder when without warning I inserted my middle finger next to my index finger in her ass, stretching the tight hole further.

I had thought having her like this, splayed out on the floor in front of me would have been enough, but I still yearned for more.

"Get up," I said, huskily as I once again abruptly pulled my cock from her pussy, and slapped her ass before getting to my feet.

"Unghhhh!" Allison moaned, as her two once filled holes emptied with out warning.

"Come on stand up, slut!" I ordered.

Allison shuffled to her feet and turned around to face me. I pushed her, gently, back until she was up against the wall my right hand around the back of her neck my left hand on her right breast, my hard, wet cock against her belly, as I kissed her hard on the mouth. I needed all of the girl, and I needed all of her at once.

"You are so fucking hot, I can't stand it," I said into her after breaking the kiss. "Go bend over the counter and get ready to take my load in that slutty pussy of yours.

Allison looked at me, a bewildered look in her eye before walking across the small bathroom to where the sink and small vanity counter were. She did exactly as I had instructed bending over so her top half was on the counter.

"Spread your legs wide," I told her as I came up behind her. "Good slut, time for the grand finale," I said as I once again lined my throbbing cock up with her pussy. "You feel so fucking good, so tight and wet," I said once my cock was once again thrusting inside of her. "And seeing that ass bounce on me is so fucking amazing. But I want to see your face too!"

With that I grabbed hold of Allison's long red hair and pulled back just firmly enough so that she didn't have a choice but to lift her face from the counter and look straight into the mirror in front of us. I looked at her face in the mirror, her pretty blue eyes, full red lips, those erotic freckles. My eyes wandered down over the back of her head and the long strands of red hair entangled between my fingers, the silky smooth white skin of her back peaking out between strands of hair. I looked down at her ass jiggling in waves as I fucked into her now deflowered pussy. I had found perfection.

"Play with your clit, slut," I ordered as I continued to fuck her.

"What?" she asked, confused.

"Reach your hand down to your pussy and play with your clit," I said a little more firmly. "I want you to cum on my cock."

Allison did as she was told again, albeit awkwardly, given the position she was in.

"That's it, baby," I soothed as I continued to fuck her, and she began to finger he pleasure button in earnest. "You feel that cock fucking you? Do you?" I asked pulling on her hair.

"Yes, yes I do!" she said, quickly.

"You like having cock inside of you don't you?" I said as I picked up the pace of my fucking. "I bet you're going to become the campus whore soon. Guys will start hearing how good your pussy feels, how juicy your ass is. They'll be at your door, begging to get a taste of you. And you'll let them because you like cock. You need it between your legs, inside of you, you need to be fucked, you need to be who you are, a dirty fucking whore!"

"Haaaaa!" Allison suddenly yelped as her body quivered. I watched in the mirror as her blue eyes rolled back in her head before her eyelids got heavy and closed. Her mouth hung open for a moment as her body shook with orgasm.

"That's it whore, cum on my cock," I said, as I felt her pussy clench around my cock. "Look at that, just the thought of being the campus slut gets you to cum. I knew you were a slut!"

Allison's pussy which had already been wet with her arousal was soaking wet after her climax. Soon, I felt my balls pulling up closer to my body, I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer. Allison had every nerve ending in my body standing at attention and there was very little I could have done to stave off my climax. My right hand pulled harder on her hair forcing her head back just slightly more, as my left hand grabbed her hip and pulled her back towards me more.

"Here it comes, baby," I breathed heavily. "That pussy is about to take it's first load of cum. Get ready! Oh fuuuuck!"

I think Allison responded with something, but I did not hear her as the strongest orgasm I had, had in years over took me. After two strong volleys of cum shot out of my cock and into Allison's once virgin pussy my knees quaked so strongly I had to grab onto the counter to make sure I wouldn't fall.

"You are so fucking amazing!" I said as I gently kissed Allison's shoulder and spanked her ass a final time.

"Can I go?" she asked after my wilting cock had slipped from her pussy.

"You going to look for more cock?" I asked.

"I just want to go home," she said, as she stood up.

"I'm not keeping you," I said. "But when you want more, you know where to find me."

I let Allison get dressed in silence, then walked her to the front door of the coffee shop which I had to unlock for her. I thought she would have at least thanked me for introducing her to such pleasure but she didn't say a word. Oh well that doesn't matter, she'll be back I can always tell.

12