Perverted Barista Tales 03: Friends

Story Info
Kevin blackmailing Jessica leads to an unplanned threesum.
9k words
4.92
7.4k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fantasy. The situations and people described are fictional.

I bore easily, and it's a problem. Jessica was undoubtedly a hot fuck. The day after I fucked her at her apartment she showed up to work not wearing underwear as I had instructed her. She even made a point of letting me know only moments into our shift. I had been planning on fucking her in the storage room after the coffee shop closed but as our shift wore on, my desire for her began to wane. I had been there, done that, and while it was fun the idea of going back just seemed boring to me.

It was about half way through our shift that day that Jessica's best friend Morgan came into the coffee shop. Morgan was a freshman at the University, and would come in almost every day Jessica worked. She would hardly ever order anything, she'd just come in, sit at a table and scroll on her phone until Jessica was free enough (or made herself free enough) to join her and the two would talk for a while before Morgan would leave. This usually annoyed the hell out of me because it would mean that I would have to cover for Jessica and end up doing double work.

But this particular Sunday afternoon I had a change of heart about young Morgan's presence. The shop was busy with customers and there weren't any free tables so Morgan had decided to stand in the back corner and wait for Jessica. Morgan wasn't very tall, maybe standing five foot three on a good day. As was her usual her blonde hair was up in a pony tail, the blue tank top with spaghetti straps she was wearing showed off the fair skin of her shoulders and dipped just low enough to show the top of what seemed to be ample cleavage between two firm looking breasts. She was wearing her usual yoga pants, this time in black. As she walked past the counter I couldn't help but notice how those pants hugged her ass. I had always been so busy being annoyed by Morgan that I hadn't bothered to notice just how sexy she actually was.

Jessica went to talk to her friend leaving me to man the counter by myself. But luckily for me there was a lull and I ended up just idly cleaning up from the last rush. As I was cleaning my mind wondered back to the night before and the pictures I had taken of Jessica. I smiled to myself about the cleverness of the "insurance policy" I had come up with. It was then that inspiration struck and I felt the happy weight of another opportunity for something new and exciting fall in my lap.

I grabbed the broom from its place on the back and started pretending to sweep, acting like the good employee I never was. And made my way over to the corner where Jessica and Morgan were talking. They fell silent as they saw me approach.

"Don't let me bother you, I'm just, you know, working," I said as I made exaggerated sweeping gestures with the broom.

"I'll do that in a bit," Jessica said, actually volunteering to do something for the first time since she had started working at the shop.

"Don't worry about it," I said. "But now that you mention it, can I see you for just a second."

"Now?" she asked, returning to her usual bratty tone.

"Now would be best," I said firmly.

"Give me a sec," Jessica said to Morgan, before following me back behind the counter.

"What?" she asked, as I put the broom away.

"Your friend, Morgan is it?"

"Yeah, what about her?"

"I can't believe I never noticed before but she's cute," I said, turning back towards Jessica.

"You si...."

"Careful how you talk to me," I interrupted. "Don't forget about those pictures I have of last night. Would be a shame if they fell into the wrong hands."

"What do you want?"

"You think you're a smart girl," I said. "Guess!"

"You want to fuck me again?"

"Maybe," I said. "But that isn't what I want at the moment. I'll give you one more guess," I said as I turned to look at Morgan who had gotten a table in the back corner near where she had been standing and was now scrolling on her phone.

"No way!" Jessica said quickly.

"Seems to me like I'm the one calling the shots here," I said. "After all those pictures are on my phone, and you with all of that great potential having so much to lose."

"Fuck you!"

"I told you that's not what I want from you right now, maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are," I said, quickly. "Now here's what's going to happen, tell Morgan to come back tonight when we close. If you do that and she shows up, the pictures stay where they are. If you choose not to, then I make no promises."

Jessica stood silent for a minute, clearly thinking about her options and probably doing a morality check to see how much of a "good" person she actually was. Before silently turning and walking slowly back to her friend.

I watched as Jessica sat down at the table with Morgan and the two began talking. I saw a small smile come to Morgan's face before nodding in agreement. A few moments later Morgan got up and left, and Jessica came back to the counter.

"So?" I asked as I cleaned the espresso machine.

"She'll be here at six, right when we close," Jessica said, sheepishly.

"Good girl," I said, patronizingly as I watched Jessica slink her way towards the back room.

Jessica and I worked in silence the rest of the afternoon. Every once in a while I would catch her looking at me with a look of contempt on her face. It didn't really phase me as it was no different than how she had always looked at me, even before our dynamic change.

Shortly before closing time, Morgan walked through the door. I was happy to see her wearing the same outfit that she was wearing earlier in the day. All the small fantasies my brain had cooked up revolved around that blue tank top with the spaghetti straps, and black yoga pants.

Morgan took a seat at the same table in the back corner of the coffee shop and very quickly was nose deep in her phone. Jessica looked at me and I smiled at her. She started to roll her eyes at me, but quickly caught herself and instead turned her attention elsewhere.

At six o'clock the alarm on my phone went off, and I quickly went to lock the door. While Jessica made her way over to the table where Morgan was sitting. After locking the door I also made my way to that back table.

"Hey Jessica, so sorry to interrupt again," I said, in my most polite voice, as I stood over the two girls at the table. "Would you mind helping me bring out cups from the storage room for tomorrow?"

"Sure," Jessica said, as she started to stand up.

"You know," I said, quickly. "It would be a lot faster if your friend was willing to help. Less trips and all of that, will get us out quicker."

"I don't think..."

"I don't mind," Morgan said before Jessica could finish her sentence. "If it'll help you get done faster."

"Thank you so much!" I said, as I led Jessica and her unsuspecting friend back to the storage room.

The storage room in the back of the coffee shop wasn't huge but it was big enough. It was a rule for everyone that worked at the shop to keep the room organized as the owner, Mr. Hill was anal about organization. Everything had a place on the shelves that lined three out of the four walls. Along the wall where the door was, stood a desk that Mr. Hill used to use as his when he used to bother to come in to the shop to work. Those days were long gone so now the desk just collected dust. The middle of the room was empty leaving a good sized square of bare concrete.

"Jessica can you show Madison where the cups are?" I asked as I opened the door to the room.

"Ok," Jessica replied, nervously.

I held the door open for the two friends. My cock lurched with excitement in my pants as I followed them in and quickly closed the door. The cups were along the wall opposite the door. Jessica was in the process of getting the 20 ounce cups down from the higher shelf while Morgan watched with her back to me. I walked up behind the college freshman, and quickly wrapped my left arm around her waste, pulling her into my body. Before she could register what was happening enough to make a sound my right hand covered her mouth.

"Jessica, you want to tell your little friend here about what you and I did last night at your apartment?" I asked as I held a now fighting Morgan in my arms, lifting her 110 pound body off the ground, leaving her feet to make empty kicks at the air.

"Kevin please don't!" Jessica cried as she turned to see Morgan's predicament.

"Good point," I said with a smirk. "Why tell her when we can show her?" I added before bringing my mouth to Morgan's ear. "This is what's going to happen I'm going to put you down but you're not going to go anywhere. The door is locked and I have the only key. If you choose to not listen to me, it's not going to end well for you or your friend."

It was all a bluff, the door to the storage room locked but only from the outside, and I didn't have the key. But Morgan didn't know that and I was betting that Jessica wasn't stupid enough to tell her. My gamble quickly paid off, as when I put Morgan down she didn't even attempt to run, instead she stayed still as I began to run my hands up from her waist over her stomach and up to her C cup sized breasts. The entire time I was looking Jessica, who was still standing in front of the shelf motionless, dead in the eye.

"Jessica show your friend what a whore you are," I said as I bent down to kiss Morgan's neck. I felt her breath catch as my lips made contact with the soft skin where her neck met the creamy white skin of her shoulder. My hands fondling her breasts the entire time.

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked, sounding as though she was holding back tears.

"Morgan, do you think whore's wear underwear?" I asked, between soft kisses of her neck, my hands running down her sides to her hips, which I pulled on, forcing her ass into my mid section. "Answer me when I ask you a question," I said, before biting that sensitive spot of her neck, when my question was met with silence.

"Probably not," Morgan said hoarsely.

"That's better," I said, rewarding her good behavior by running my right hand between her thighs and dipping my fingers into the heat of her pussy through her tight yoga pants. "And I agree, I don't think whores wear underwear either. So Jessica, show your friend what a whore you are."

Jessica shot me a look of distain that should have made my knees buckle, instead it made my growing cock even harder.

"You know I don't have a ton of patience," I told Jessica who still had her pants on. "And given your friend's current situation, I would hate for you to cause me to loose the amount I do have," I said bringing my hand from Morgan's pussy up to her throat. I lightly wrapped my hand around her throat and pressed just enough to make her squirm.

This had it's intended affect as Jessica quickly hooked her fingers into the waistband of her black work pants and pushed them down to her knees. She even lifted her shirt up just enough to present Morgan and I with her naked pussy.

"Now that's a good whore," I said. "Don't you agree, Morgan?" I asked as my left hand kept a grip on her hip and my right hand went from her throat down the front of her tank top until my fingers found her right nipple, which I gently pinched. Morgan's breath caught in her throat at my touch but she was able to nod in agreement to my question. "That's a good girl, Morgan. Jessica see how well behaved your friend is being? I think this will be so much easier for her than it was for you. Is your ass still red?" I asked Jessica as I continued to fondle Morgan's breast and play with her small nipple.

"I don't know," Jessica shrugged.

"Well turn around and show us," I said. "See, Morgan, your friend who thinks she's so smart, couldn't follow simple directions last night so I had no choice but to spank that slutty ass over and over, and over."

As I spoke to Morgan, Jessica did turn around. Her ass was back to its normal white tone as I had not actually spanked her hard enough to leave any type of long lasting marks.

"Looks pale white to me," I said as Jessica's ass finally came into view. "Maybe that's why it took so many spanks to get things through to that brain of hers. I wasn't hitting hard enough."

Morgan gulped hard as the fingers of my right hand continued their molesting of her nipple. I smiled to myself as I moved my left hand from her hip to the bottom of her stomach. I slowly lifted the bottom of her blue tank top up just enough to expose the waistband of her black yoga pants. And that is where my left hand went. Ever so slowly separating the tight material of her pants from the white creamy skin of her body. When there was enough separation my fingers explored the top of Morgan's pelvis before diving deeper inside her panties until they found the warm outer lips of her bald pussy.

"Mmm, somebody likes tiled floors I see," I said, as I ran my fingers up and down Morgan's fold. She didn't move at all as I continued my fondling, but I was watching her face, and very quickly noticed her eyes close and her lips part just slightly as she felt the sensations my hands were giving her body. "Apparently today is my lucky day. I have two whores all to myself! Jessica turn around and come over here."

Jessica silently followed my instruction and walked the few steps to close the distance between herself and where Morgan and I stood.

"Take off your shirt," I told her in a low voice as my left index finger found Morgan's clit.

"Hmmm," Morgan let out a stifled moan as my finger lightly circled her clit.

"That's right, Morgan," I said. "You're going to get to see your friends slutty tits. I'm excited to see them again too."

As I was talking Jessica was following my instructions and lifting her black polo shirt over her head. As she dropped the shirt to the floor she stood there, with her arms at her sides, wearing nothing but a shiny red bra.

"Bra too," I said firmly. "Let us see those tits."

I watched from behind Morgan, as Jessica reached a hand back behind her and undid the hooks of her bra. As she brought her shoulders together to allow the bra straps to fall down her arms, I picked up the intensity of my fingering of Morgan's clit which brought out another muffled moan from her.

"Hmmm," I said, as Jessica's bra fell to the floor in front of her and she stood naked in front of me and Morgan. "Somebody likes seeing their friend naked." I said, as I slid my finger further down, Morgan's slit and found her moist hole.

"Mmmm," Morgan let out as she felt my finger against her hole.

"She does have a nice body, I can't deny that," I told Morgan. "Play with your nipples," I told Jessica. "Get them hard for us." I added as began to ever so slowly finger Morgan's tight hole.

"Hmmmm!" Morgan let out suddenly as my finger invaded her hole for the first time, which just happened to be the exact moment Jessica began to pinch and pull at her own nipples.

"You like that, Morgan?" I asked, my mouth close to her ear but said loudly enough for Jessica to hear as well. "You like seeing your friend playing with herself?" I asked again, as I sunk my finger deeper inside of her.

"Ummmmm...mmm....mmm.," Morgan stammered as I began to finger fuck her helpless pussy.

I hadn't planned on having Morgan and Jessica play together. To be honest, Jessica was an after thought as I had already fucked her. But she was still there, and that presented an opportunity for something new, so I decided to go with it.

"Hey Jessica, have you and Morgan ever played together?" I asked, as I removed my finger from Morgan's tight hole.

"No," Jessica who was still twisting her nipples between fingers said, plainly.

"Well then today's a big day for all of us," I said, a smile coming to my face. "Come over here, and strip your friend." I said, stepping back from Morgan to give the two some space.

Hesitantly Jessica closed the distance between her and Morgan. I watched her face as she stood in front of Morgan. She was definitely trying to convey an apology without words. She stood there, motionless for a moment, the two just looking at each other, almost like deer in the headlights.

"Start with the shirt," I said, as I removed my own shirt and let it fall to the floor.

Jessica moved slowly, reaching her hands out to the bottom of Morgan's blue tank top, and almost painfully began to pull it up and over Morgan's head. Morgan, for her part, did not fight what was going on. Instead she lifted her hands above her head, and let her friend remove her shirt without making a sound.

Morgan was left in those black yoga pants and a strapless black bra. I moved to face her, positioning myself right next to Jessica who was still holding Morgan's shirt.

"She looks cold," I told Jessica. "I think you should hug her and try to warm her up."

Jessica shot me one of her looks, and I just smiled back at her as I took my phone out of my pants pocket. Without saying a word, Jessica dropped Morgan's shirt on the floor and extended out her arms, pulling Morgan into an awkward hug. I'm sure as friends it wasn't the first time the two had hugged, but this hug wasn't a hello or goodbye hug. The two girls had to be aware I had much more planned for them then just a casual friendly embrace.

I watched as Morgan wrapped her arms around Jessica's shoulders, and dug her face into the crook of Jessica's neck. I stepped closer to the pair, my hand landing gently on Jessica's naked ass cheek.

"Now the bra," I whispered into Jessica's ear. "But don't break the hug," I added as my hand roamed teasingly over her ass.

My hand grabbed Jessica's ass cheek firmly as she undid the hooks of Morgan's black bra.

"Good girl," I said, in my most patronizing tone as I continued groping her ass. "Now push her pants down and finger her clit."

Jessica broke the hug with Morgan just enough, to let Morgan's black bra fall to the floor in between them. Morgan looked at Jessica, while I looked at Morgan's firm tits now bare to the world. I licked my lips just slightly at seeing her small nipples becoming erect as they were exposed to the cool air of the storage room.

I lowered my gaze as Jessica reached down and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Morgan's black yoga pants. Slowly she pushed them down to the mid point of Morgan's thighs. Morgan looked down as her bare pussy became exposed to not only my gaze but Jessica's as well. Jessica looked tentatively at me, then Morgan before looking back at me.

"You know what I told you to do next," I said to Jessica, grabbing her ass harder. "Finger your friends clit."

In a painfully slow manner, Jessica extended her right arm just slightly. The two girls were about the same height which lined Jessica's hand up perfectly with Morgan's crotch. I watched intently as Jessica slowly sunk her index finger into Morgan's pink fold. I looked up to watch Morgan's expression change, her facial muscles clenching ever so slightly as her friend's finger made contact with her clit for the first time.

"How does that feel. Morgan?" I asked as I brought my free hand up and tweaked her nipple, lightly.

"Um..." Morgan started but then stopped herself.

"Be honest," I said. "We're all friends here."

"Kinda good," she said bashfully.

I could see the conflict in Morgan's face. She was enjoying what was happening even if she didn't want to be. No doubt was this going to play on her in the future. And for my part, I couldn't deny the pleasure I was getting from seeing the young woman squirm in her own skin.

"I bet it does," I said, with a smile. "Morgan go sit on that desk and spread your legs for us. I want to make you feel even better."

Morgan looked at me for a moment. It was no where near the look of distain Jessica would look at me with. But there was definitely notes of displeasure in her face. Still she followed my instruction, as Jessica freed her hand from between Morgan's thighs and Morgan walked the short distance to the old desk along the wall near the door. Morgan followed my instructions perfectly and sat on the old desk, spreading her legs just enough to give me and Jessica a perfect view of her young, pink pussy.