Perverted Barista Tales 03: Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan nodded her understanding, after releasing my cock from her mouth with a pop. She then stood and walked the couple of steps over to Jessica, got between Jessica's spread legs, and knelt on the ground before slowly lowering her face to Jessica's pussy. I walked to the side of the two girls and watched intently as Morgan used two fingers of her right hand to spread Jessica's lips, before sticking her tongue out to lick Jessica's exposed clit.

I could see Jessica's body tense at the first contact of Morgan's tongue on her clit. I smiled to myself as I got down on my knees next to Jessica's head.

"Let your friend make you cum, while I fuck her ass," I whispered into Jessica's ear. "And when she does make you cum, make sure you let us know it's happening. You understand?"

Jessica nodded slightly, her eyes tightly shut the entire time. I smiled again before leaning down and kissing Jessica hard on the mouth.

"Good whore," I said after breaking the kiss.

I got to my feet, walked to Jessica's feet, the entire time taking in the view of Morgan licking and eating Jessica's pussy. I jerked my cock a couple of times as I stood behind Morgan's upturned ass. The ass that only a few hours earlier I had watched saunter across the coffee shop caged in tight black yoga pants.

I smiled to myself again as I got on my knees behind Morgan, and spread her ass cheeks with my hands. Like I had done with Jessica, I let a stream of saliva fall onto Morgan's brown asshole, before lining up my cock.

"You girls, have been so much fun tonight," I said as I began to push the head of my cock into Morgan's extremely tight ass. "I almost think I should thank you," I added as I watched the head of my cock disappear into Morgan's ass.

"Hmmmmm!" Morgan let out, without removing her face from her friends' pussy.

"You like that, Morgan?" I asked as I began to sink my cock deeper into her ass. "Maybe I was wrong. Maybe Jessica isn't the only whore in this room. Shit you can take a cock," I muttered as I felt Morgan's asshole relax slightly and I was able to slide the rest of the way in. "Fuck that's a good ass!" I muttered as I began to slowly fuck in and out of the snow white ass below me.

"Hmmm," was all Morgan could let out from between Jessica's thighs.

I looked down at the sight before me. Morgan's upturned ass, split open for my cock. Her body bent forward, her blonde hair seemingly spouting from Jessica's pelvis. I watched Jessica's stomach moving, her breaths were becoming more ragged, the more Morgan licked at her clit. My eyes scanned further up the sluts body. Her breasts were pointing straight at the ceiling, her nipples were hard and protruding out. Jessica's eyes were tightly shut, but her mouth was open slightly.

"Play with your nipples, Jessica," I said as I grabbed Morgan by the hips. "You can't let your friend do all the work to make you cum."

Jessica followed my instructions, silently raising her hands which had been resting on the floor at her sides, and bringing them up to her nipples. My cock lurched a little in Morgan's ass as I watched, Jessica take each nipple between her respective pointer fingers and thumbs. Her head tilted back slightly as when she started playing with her nipples, I slammed hard into Morgan's ass forcing her face even deeper into Jessica's pussy. A move, Jessica definitely felt and her body appreciated.

"Good whore," I told Jessica, as I grabbed harder onto Morgan's hips and sunk my cock into the hilt again. "Morgan, take your free hand and play with your clit. I think it's time we debut our own little symphony."

I watched Morgan's left hand move from Jessica's thigh down to her own pussy. I could feel her ass tighten around my cock as she began to finger her clit. With that I began to pound into Morgan's ass. Hard, rapid thrusts, pulling my cock nearly all the way out before slamming it all the way back in. I bent over Morgan's back and placed one hand on the floor while the other went to the back of her head, forcing her face as deep as it would go into Jessica's pussy.

"That's it, eat that slutty cunt," I told Morgan, as I continued to pound her ass. "I want to make that whore cum with your tongue," I said as I raised myself back onto my knees.

"Mmmm," Jessica, who was still playing with her nipples like I had told her to, moaned. I could see her body begin to writhe just slightly on the floor.

"That's a good whore," I said. "Get off on your friends tongue!" I almost demanded. "And you, Morgan, play with that clit harder while I fuck this ass!" I said sternly as I landed my first slap on Morgan's white ass.

"Hmphhh," Morgan cried into Jessica's pussy.

"Ohhhh," Jessica cried suddenly her hands had actually began to cup her own breasts as she pinched her nipples. Her stomach began to undulate with each hard breath and for the first time, since Morgan had sat and her face, Jessica lifted her head off the ground. Her eyes opened for a split second but just long enough for us to make eye contact.

"That's it cunt," I said. "Cum for us, let us hear what a fucked up slut you are!"

"Fuuuuck!" Jessica cried as her hips shot up off the floor, and she began to grind her pussy on her friends mouth.

"Fuck yeah, you nasty slut!" I said as the scene before me caused my balls to tighten against my body. "Morgan keep eating that slutty cunt, and play hard with that clit!" I said, as I suddenly pulled my cock out of her ass.

"Hmmm," an almost dissapointed moan escaped from Morgan's mouth.

Without saying a word I slid my cock down until it was lined up with Morgan's pussy. When I slid in I discovered just how much Morgan was enjoying what was happening. Her pussy was soaking wet.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned as I once again grabbed ahold of Morgan's hips and began to pound her pink pussy with an abandon I had only reached a few times in my life.

"Ahhhhh," Morgan cried as she came up for air.

"Yeah that pussy is even better than your ass," I said, as I pounded her. "Keep playing with that clit of yours," I demanded. "That's it! I don't know I got so lucky finding two nasty whores, like you two!" I cried as I slapped Morgan's ass hard with my right hand.

"Mmmm," Morgan moaned as my cock sawed in and out of her.

"Such a good pussy!" I said. "Fuucckkk!" I let out as I felt my balls tighten even further. "You going to cum too, Morgan?" I asked, as I could feel her pussy getting even wetter around me. "You going to be a good slut like your friend was last night and cum on my cock?"

Those words, or maybe the pace, or just the build up of everything catapulted Morgan over the edge. Her body went ridged, her pussy clamped down around my cock as she let out a loud moan right into Jessica's sensitive pussy.

"That's a good slut!" I almost shouted. "That's it cum all over my cock! Fuck!"

Morgan's orgasm was all it took to send me flying over the edge. As I tightened my grip on Morgan's hips and watched my pelvis slam into her upturned white ass, I finally let my orgasm over take me.

"Fuuuuuck!" I groaned loudly, as I felt my cock explode inside Morgan's pussy.

As my orgasm subsided, I silently let my cock go soft in Morgan's cunt, finally letting it fall out as I bent over and gently kissed Morgan's back. Morgan's head was on Jessica's thigh, her eyes still with that glazed over look. Jessica was laying still again, her head back on the floor. I stood up and went back to the shelf.

"You girls should probably get dressed," I said. "It's probably getting late," I added as I grabbed the small camera I had hidden on one of the storage shelves, and waved it in front of me for show. Jessica saw the camera and her face immediately sank.

"What's that?" Morgan asked, suddenly becoming nervous as she got to her feet.

"What do I call it, Jessica?" I asked.

"Your insurance policy," Jessica mumbled, softly.

"That's right," I smiled. "Don't worry, I would only use it if you make me," I told Morgan. "Now you girls get dressed and go home to get some rest. Who knows what tomorrow could hold for you."