Perverted Barista Tales 04: Morgan

Story Info
Kevin gets Morgan all to himself.
5.4k words
4.81
6.2k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fantasy. The situations and people described are fictional.

"This isn't fair," Morgan said, as she stood just inside my front door, her voice was whiny which served no purpose but to piss me off.

"Haven't you learned by now that life isn't fair?" I asked, shaking my head. "Now I gave you two choices. You're free to make either one. And whichever choice you make I will hold up my end of the bargain."

How Morgan landed inside my apartment is a long, somewhat sorted, tale. You already know about our evening in the storage room of the coffee shop with Jessica. I had, unbeknownst to Jessica and Morgan while it was happening, filmed the entire sequence of events. Including both girls orgasming loudly.

In the days that followed, Morgan came into the coffee shop multiple times a day, begging me for the SD card that contained said video. She would promise not to say anything about what happened to anyone. She just didn't want me in possession of the video evidence.

"I will give you the card, if you give me another go at that body of yours," I had told her while standing in the back corner of the coffee shop on the third day she had come in.

I have stated repeatedly that I bore easily. I will usually be with a woman once, maybe twice. But any want, any desire for them usually really fades after the first time. So it made sense to me that after the night in the storage room I no longer had any interest in Jessica. But Morgan remained on my mind. I wanted her again, almost as though I had never had her in the first place.

"I don't want to do that," Morgan said, her arms crossed over her chest, her shoulders slumped in towards each other.

"Then I keep the card," I said, plainly.

Morgan, like Jessica didn't seem to understand that the picture evidence I had gave me a type of power over them that I was not just simply going to give up. Maybe if I were a nice guy I would have. But then again, if I were nice, there wouldn't have ever been anything to film.

"You have two choices," I told her after a minute of thinking it over. "Either you come to my apartment Saturday night at 7 and spend the night. If you do everything I say while you're there then I will give you the SD card. Or, your other choice is, to never see me again but know that I have video of you in oh so many compromising positions. But at the same time know that if you don't give me a reason to, I won't share said video."

"I don't like you having it," Morgan had said.

"Then should I give you my address?"

Morgan thought about it for a moment and initially had said that she would take her chances. But not an hour after my shift started the next day came back in to get my address. It was evident, though, as soon as she entered my apartment she had been hoping I would have had a change of heart. And when it was clear that, that wasn't going to happen she seemed to think resorting to whining would help her get her way.

"But my choices aren't fair!" Morgan protested, seeming more and more like a child and less like the 18 year old young adult that she was.

"That brings me back to my question," I said trying to remain calm in the face of such annoyance. "Don't you know life isn't fair?"

"Please just give me the card!" Morgan tried making a demand, but her voice had such a spoiled, whiny tone that it came out more like a small tantrum.

"Hmm," I said, as I stepped closer to her, causing her to back up so her back was actually against my front door. "You keep talking to me like that, I may take away both of your choices," I said, as I reached my right hand out and placed it menacingly on her left cheek.

"What does that mean?" Morgan asked, her voice beginning to shake.

"It means, that I can't stand temper tantrums from people too old to be throwing them," I said. "So you're starting to piss me off. And when I get pissed off I tend to just take what I want. And if I do that now, the choices I gave you at first are gone."

"But.." Morgan started to whine again.

"That's it," I said, angrily interrupting her as my hand moved from her cheek to her mouth, pressing her head back against the door. "You only have one choice now. We're having that sleepover!"

Morgan's eyes went wide the moment she felt my hand on her mouth. I was expecting her to try to get away, but she didn't. Not even when my left arm went around her waste and roughly pulled her into my body.

"I'll give you one last chance," I said, as I held Morgan's body to mine. "We can do this easy, like last week in the storage room. You follow my instructions, and who knows maybe I'll even make sure you cum. Or you fight me, and well, I'll just take what I want. Which is it?" I asked, as I removed my hand from Morgan's mouth.

"If I do what you say and don't fight, will you give me the tape of last week?" she asked, her voice still whiny but not as bad as before.

"I think you already lost your chance at that," I said, anger evident in my voice as I started walking towards my old beaten up grey couch.

"Why would I..." Morgan started but was stopped by my right hand covering her mouth again as I stopped in front of the couch.

"I know that you liked what happened in that storage room," I interrupted. "That pussy of yours was dripping, almost the entire time. Even when you were nose deep in your friends cunt. That's why you don't want the video getting out. You don't want people knowing what a dirty slut you really are!"

"Hmmmm," Morgan tried, unsuccessfully to talk into my hand.

"I know you want it again," I said as I pulled her body even tighter into mine, making sure she could feel the bulge my thickening cock was creating in my pants push against her stomach. "You want to be used, holes filled, bouncing up and down on a virtual strangers cock. Admit it, Morgan, you liked that night in the storage room," I dared her as I removed my hand from her mouth, just enough to let her speak.

"I didn't," she said.

"Lie to me all you want," I said, as I pushed her just hard enough to make her fall backwards onto the couch. "It's only going to get you fucked harder. But I think that's what you want," I said as I took off my shirt.

"Please," Morgan said, as she started to cry. "I just want the video from the coffee shop so none of my family sees it. Please!"

"And why are you so scared of them seeing it?" I asked, as I pushed my pants down around my ankles and stepped closer to her. "It has to be because you're scared of them seeing what a dirty..." I paused as I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face towards my crotch. "Nasty," I added as I rubbed my cock over her closed lips. "Cock hungry," I groaned as I slapped her right cheek with my cock. "Pussy eating," I said sternly as I moved my cock back to her lips. "Whore," with that I pushed the head of my cock into Morgan's mouth.

Morgan's blue eyes looked up at me, and for a moment I couldn't tell if they were trying to shoot daggers at me or thank me for giving her what she really wanted. Either way, I didn't care, I was about to take what I wanted and that was all that mattered to me.

"Mmm that mouth feels good," I said, as I guided Morgan's head up and down my shaft with my hand which had grabbed just a small fistful of her blonde hair. "You definitely do know your way around a cock."

"Hmm," Morgan moaned faintly as her mouth lubed up my cock. I smiled down at her, I knew she was enjoying it already, even if she wasn't going to admit it.

The night in the storage room I hadn't been able to take my time with Morgan the way I had really wanted to. That selfish bitch, Jessica had diverted too much of my attention. Now that I had Morgan all to myself, I had every intention of taking my time with her.

So I spent a few long moments, just enjoying the feel of Morgan's hot mouth around my cock. Guiding her head up and down, every once in a while pushing her nose into my pelvis so I could feel her throat and hear her gag. It was no where near the face fuck I would usually give to start an evening. But there would be plenty of time for that sort of thing later.

"Such a good mouth you have, Morgan" I said, as I finally pulled her head back and off my cock. I held her head so she had no choice but to look up at me. Her blue eyes were wide and teary, and chin and red lips slick with her own spit. "Now let's get you naked."

"Kevin, I really..."

"Shut up," I said, as I slapped her across the face with the open palm of my left hand, as my right hand still held her head in place by her hair. "See what you made me do? I don't want to hurt you, I just want to fuck you. So shut up, own the nasty slut you are and take those clothes off!" I demanded, as I pulled her to a standing position by her hair.

The pulling of her hair caused her to squeal but she didn't say anything and as soon as she was on her feet, her hands went to the bottom of the black long sleeve blouse she was wearing.

"Now that's a good girl," I said, as I stepped back just slightly to get a better view of Morgan's stripping. "Leave the bra on, for now," I said as she dropped her blouse to the ground to the side of her and stood in front of me showing off her silky black bra which pushed her C cup breasts up and together. "Now those jeans," I said. "But leave your underwear on, that is if you're wearing any. Whore."

Morgan did what she was told, again without saying anything and this time without even looking at me. Instead she kept her focus seemingly on her feet as she slowly undid the button on her jeans and then pushed them down around her ankles revealing a black thong underneath.

I took a quick second to appreciate the contrast her black bra and thong were to her milky white skin, but quickly stepped back towards her before she could even step out of her jeans which were still around her ankles.

"That's a good whore," I almost whispered as my left arm went around Morgan's waist and pulled her into me. The fingers of my right hand once again laced their way through her blonde hair, pulling her head back only slightly this time before I leaned my face to hers. "I don't think I got to kiss you enough last time," I said, as I hovered my lips above hers and stared straight into her eyes. "I do remember you were good at it though," I added before pressing my lips to hers.

My right hand held Morgan's head in place, not giving her a choice but to kiss me back, as my tongue first parted her lips then explored her mouth. As we kissed my left hand explored the firm, exposed cheeks of her ass. My cock throbbed at attention at the thought of fucking that young ass again.

"Hmmm," Morgan moaned into my mouth as my hand explored her ass.

"You want it fucked again, don't you?" I asked in a whisper as I broke the kiss and hovered above her face again.

"Please no," she lied to me.

"Morgan, the sooner you accept the whore that you are, the happier you'll be," I said. "Now step out of those jeans, and let's go to the bedroom."

"Please, don't I just want...owe!" Morgan wailed as I landed another hard slap to her face.

"That's it," I said, angrily as I grabbed Morgan by the waist and hoisted her 110 pound body over my shoulder. She yelped in surprise as her feet lifted off the ground. "I see why you and Jessica are such good friends," I said loudly as I carried a now balling Morgan to my bedroom. "You're both the same kind of stupid."

"Please, Kevin!" Morgan wailed again as I threw her hard down onto my bed on her back.

"How many chances have I given you to make this easier on yourself?" I asked as I hoisted her legs over my shoulders. "I'll tell you for sure it's more than I gave your cunt of a friend," I said as I pushed the black lacy material of her thong to the side just enough to expose her shaven pink pussy. "I guess you just both like it harder."

With that said I lined up my straining hard cock with Morgan's helpless hole and without warning shoved it all the way in until I felt her upturned ass against my balls.

"Fuuuuck" Morgan cried, as without wasting a second I began to fuck her with short hard thrusts.

"Mmmm yeah, that's it!" I said, as I reached up to her chest, and pulled her right bra cup down exposing her firm tit with the small light pink nipple. "You can't fool me, this cunt of yours is dripping already!" I said, as I pinched her nipple hard and began to fuck her even harder.

"Unggg!" Morgan let out as her fingers gripped at the bed sheets underneath her, and her eyes closed tight.

"I know you've been craving more of this,"I said, sternly. "All you're missing now is Jessica's sloppy cunt riding your face!" I said as I grabbed hold of Morgan's thighs with both my hands and pushed her legs back towards her chest.

"I'mmmm nottt a....fuuuuck!" Morgan cried, as the new position of her legs allowed my cock to get even deeper inside of her.

I rammed my cock into her hard over and over as the room filled with the sounds of Morgan's moaning and my pelvis slapping against her upturned ass.

"You're not a what?" I asked, as I continued to fuck her. "You're not a cock slut who also loves the taste of pussy? Was that what you were trying to tell me?"

"Hmmmmmm," was all Morgan could manage as I spread her legs wide by her ankles and started to thrust even harder into her.

"I thought so," I said, as I watched my cock saw in and out of Morgan's tight, pink pussy.

The visual in front of me was too much for my poor cock. Morgan's legs hoisted in the air and spread wide apart. The material of her black thong pushed to one side to allow my cock access to her. Her right breast sticking out, obscenely from her bra, her eyes shut tightly as I fucked her with a reckless abandon. I could feel my balls tightening.

"Oh Morgan, you're going to make me cum!" I almost shouted, as I felt my orgasm race closer. "Where do you want it?"

"Not...in...me," Morgan panted, as her eyes shot open. "Please!"

"Fuck!" I shouted, as I pulled out of her and jerked my cock only twice before letting loose a torrent of cum all over Morgan's pussy and stomach. "Damn, you're so fucking good!" I moaned as my climax subsided.

Morgan didn't say anything as I allowed her legs to fall back to the bed. I stepped away from her for a moment but quickly laid down on the bed next to her as she stayed still just staring at the ceiling.

"Here, let's get you cleaned up," I said as I laid on my side facing her my head propped up on my right hand. Slowly I dipped my left index finger into the pool of my own cum that had collected near her navel. Morgan looked at me, seemingly trying to speak with her eyes, as my soiled finger made its way up to her red lips. "Be a good slut and open up," I said.

Without protest Morgan parted her lips just enough to allow my cum covered finger in. I ran my finger over her tongue before retreating from her mouth, only to repeat the same movement three more times until most of my cum had been cleaned from the girl's pelvis and stomach.

"Such a good whore," I said after Morgan had swallowed the last drop. "Be honest with me, you like the taste of cum."

"Can I go, now?" Morgan asked, as she ignored my question.

"Not even close," I chuckled. "Remember, you're spending the night!"

Morgan closed her eyes and turned her face back towards the ceiling.

"Stand up and take your underwear off," I said, as I gave her thigh a soft smack.

"I want to go home," Morgan said, as she sat up. "You can't make me stay here."

"You're right, I can't," I replied as I also sat up next to her on the end of the bed. "But if you leave before morning, I won't have anything to do tonight but upload videos onto the internet."

"And if I stay?"

"Well if you stay, I will definitely be too busy to go online," I said. "And I tend to be nicer in the morning, so you never know. You might just end up getting what you supposedly came for."

Morgan looked at me, her face sunken and looking as though she was on the verge of tears. But without another word, she stood up, turned to face me, and quickly removed her bra, letting her firm C cup breasts stand out freely in front of her as the bra fell to the floor.

"Good whore," I said with a smile. "Now the thong."

I watched intently as Morgan laced her fingers under the thin material of the waistband of her thong and pushed the small garment down to her ankles before stepping out of it.

"On your knees," I said, as I looked the naked girl over once. I couldn't help but smile at the streaks of cum stains on her stomach and pelvis. "Use your mouth to get me hard again."

Morgan carefully lowered herself down to her knees and scooted a couple of times to get in between my legs. My cock had softened after I came, but I had no doubt that a nice slow blow job from Morgan would have ready for another round.

I watched as Morgan wrapped the fingers of her right hand around my semi hard cock and began to rub it with no enthusiasm whatsoever.

"I said your mouth not your hand," I told her, making sure to sound angry.

"Can I please go home?" Morgan asked again as she looked up at me.

As angry as I got at her for not following directions there was something so erotic about having her look up at me and ask to go home, while on her knees with my hardening cock in her hand.

"Stupid cunt!" I said through gritted teeth. "I already told you that's not happening!" I almost shouted as I roughly grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face into my crotch.

Morgan didn't open her mouth so she ended up having my cock rubbed all over her face as I ground my hips against her.

"Or maybe you're not so stupid," I said, as I pulled her head back so she had no choice but to look up at me. "Maybe, just maybe you like being treated like a dirty," I started before spitting in her face, my saliva ending up just above her left eye. "Nasty....SPIT...piece of shit....SPIT...whore," I finished spitting one last time, the last one landing on her nose. "Now do what you're told and suck!" I commanded as I shoved Morgan's face back into my crotch.

This time, Morgan listened as she opened her mouth and allowed my cock to slide all the way in until her nose was smashed against my pelvis.

"That's it!" I said as I felt her throat open for the head of my cock which was once again hard. "Clean your cunt snot off my cock, so it's nice and clean to go up your slutty ass!" I demanded as I held Morgan's head down in my lap, and enjoyed the feeling of her gagging around my cock. "We all know how much you like the taste of pussy!" I added as I started to thrust my hips up to try to get even further into her throat.

Morgan gagged loudly, and I could feel her spit pooling around the base of my cock as I took no mercy on her throat. I laced all ten of my fingers through her blonde hair as I held her head in place, lavishing in the feel of her warm, wet mouth around my sensitive cock.

"That's a good whore," I said, as I started to move her head up and down my cock by pulling up on her hair then pushing her head back down until I could once again feel her nose smashed against my pelvis. "Get my cock nice and sloppy wet. After all that's the only lube that slutty ass of yours is getting."

I could have sworn I heard Morgan moan, but it was hard to tell with all of the squelching sounds my cock was forcing out of her mouth and throat.

"I knew it," I said, a minute later, after a second moan like sound escaped from Morgan's throat. I pulled up hard on her hair, pulling her mouth off my cock with a loud pop. "You like being treated like a whore," I said after pulling her head all the way back so she was once again looking up at me.

Morgan looked so hot like that. On her knees between my legs. Her eyes watery, red lips and chin shiny with her own spit and snot. Her mouth hung open as I held her head in place by her hair. Which I took advantage of as I gathered a wad of saliva in my mouth before spitting it into hers.

12