Perverted Barista Tales 04: Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swallow it!" I ordered as I moved my left hand from her hair to her chin, and forced her to close her mouth. "Good cunt!" I said after she had swallowed. "Now let's get that ass of yours fucked!"

With that I stood up, pulling Morgan up with me. I swung around, pushing Morgan onto my bed and onto her stomach.

"You going to be cock slut for me?" I asked as I laid on top of her, pressing my cock between her ass cheeks as my left hand pulled on her hair to force her face up and pointed straight ahead while my right hand gently wrapped around her throat. "Mmm I know you are," I said as ground my cock against her ass, and squeezed her throat just slightly. "You're going to give me that ass again, just like you did in the storage room. And this time you're going to cum for me, with my cock in that dirty ass. Aren't you? You don't need to answer that. I know you will. You like this too much not to."

I moved my mouth to the back of Morgan's neck, and sucked on the sensitive hard enough to leave a mark. Again, Morgan moaned as I bit into her skin ever so slightly.

"Hmmm," I said before moving my mouth to her ear. "Such a good cunt you are. Now get that ass in the air. It's time for it to get fucked."

I stood on my knees on the bed to give Morgan just enough space to get up on her hands and knees.

"Head on the mattress, slut," I said, as I spanked her ass hard.

Morgan quickly followed directions and lowered her shoulders down to the bed leaving her ass waving in the air at me. I wasted no time, after spanking her round ass once more, in spreading her cheeks and taking in the view of her puckered asshole.

"Now be a good slut and take it," I said, as I lined my cock up with her back entrance.

"Hmmm," Morgan let out softly as I pushed into her ass.

Morgan's ass felt every bit as good as I remembered as I slowly sunk my cock into it. My hands grabbing at her meaty ass cheeks as I watched that pink hole expand to take me in. I could tell by how easily her ass let me in, that I wasn't the first one to fuck her this way. Normally that thought would be a turnoff for me. But for some reason with Morgan, it actually turned me on even more.

"Fuck, you feel good," I said as I bottomed out inside of her. "Play with that slutty clit of yours while I pound your ass," I told her as I began to fuck her.

I watched as Morgan moved her right hand down to her pussy. She didn't say anything as her fingers found her clit, but I could see and feel her body respond. Her back arched ever so slightly, I felt her pushing her ass back more towards me, forcing even more of my cock into her own ass. And when I began to truly fuck her ass, with short fast thrusts, her hips started to move in time with my thrusts.

"That's it, Morgan...SMACK...look at what a dirty whore you are...SMACK...no wonder you and Jessica are such good friends...SMACK...make yourself cum with my cock in your ass and I may just reward you....SMACK!"

I egged Morgan on, as I fucked and spanked her. I couldn't get enough of watching her snow white ass turn redder with each spank.

"Mmmmmm!" Morgan moaned into the bed as her right arm began to move more emphatically underneath her.

"That's it slut!" I gritted through my teeth as I could feel her body tensing around me. "Cum for me you dirty, fucking cunt!" with that I unleashed three of the hardest spanks on Morgan's upturned ass that I had yet.

"Fuuuuuck!" Morgan groaned as her body convulsed in what was obviously an intense orgasm.

"This is what you don't want people knowing right?" I asked, as I grabbed a tight hold of her hips and began to pound her ass, with a rekless abandon. "You don't want them knowing how much you like your ass fucked," I said, having to raise my voice to be heard over the sounds of my pelvis smacking into Morgan's ass. "Such a dirty whore, cumming with the cock of a person you don't even like in your ass. You're just like that cunt Jessica. And guess what? I own you just like I own her!" I almost shouted as I pulled Morgan's hips back to me and thrust my cock deep into her ass as I felt my second onslaught of cum for the night rapidly approaching.

"Unnghh," was all Morgan could respond. She had moved both her hands to either side of her head, her fingers clawed at the sheets as she dug her face into the mattress.

"Ready to get a load in your ass?" I asked, not giving her time to respond. "Here it comes, you fucking slut! Fuuuuuck!" my head rolled back, my fingers dug into Morgan's waist as my cock felt like it actually exploded in her ass.

Morgan was silent as she took my load (like a pro) up her young ass, which I spanked a couple of more times as my climax waned.

"Fuck, that was incredible," I said, as I pulled my softening cock out of Morgan's abused asshole.

"Can I use the bathroom?" Morgan asked plainly, as she slowly let her hips fall to the mattress below her.

"Sure thing," I said, as I pointed to the door to the left of my bed. "But be quick. I have a surprise for you when you're done," I said with a smile.

Without looking at me Morgan got up from the bed and walked across the room, into the bathroom, quickly closing the door behind her. While she was obviously farting out my cum from her ass and into the toilet, I scooted over to my nightstand and pulled the much coveted SD card out from the drawer, before laying down on the bed with my head propped on the headboard.

I wondered to myself why I wasn't bored of Morgan at this point. I definitely should have been, if past performance means anything. But there was something about her. How she tried to hide just how much of a slut she was behind an innocent look. The way her body reacted to being used. I couldn't help but want more.

I was soon shaken from my thoughts by the sound of the bathroom sink being turned on and the toilet flushing. I held the SD card in a closed fist of my right hand and watched as the bathroom door soon opened.

Morgan had obviously tried to fix herself up a little, by soothing her hair just enough to hide the fact that she had just been fucked twice in a short amount of time. She stepped back into the bedroom, but didn't come anywhere near the bed. Instead, she chose to rest her back against the wall next to the bathroom door, and fold her arms over her tits.

"Feel better now?" I asked with a small smirk.

"I don't know," Morgan answered, plainly.

"Well I think you will in a minute," I said.

"Why?"

"Come here," I said, extending my right arm out towards her, as though I was inviting her into a hug. But keeping my fist closed as I did so she couldn't see what was in it.

"Can't I just stay here?"

"No, come here," I said, firmly.

With her head down, Morgan shuffled the couple of feet over to the side of the bed and stood over me.

"Remember I said I have a surprise for you?" I asked.

"Yeah," Morgan nodded. "Where are you putting your cock now?" she asked.

"I like the way you think!" I chuckled. "But that's not it. Here," I said as I opened my right hand and held it in front of her.

"Is this the one from the Coffee Shop?" Morgan asked.

"Yes it is," I said, as I closed my fist around the small chip once again. "And you can have it on one condition."

"What's that?" Morgan asked.

"I can see you again after tonight."

"What you want to date me now?"

"No, not date you," I said, as I shook my head. "I want to use you. Fuck you, whichever way I want."

"Why would I agree to that?"

"Because you like it," I said. "I mean I could hold onto this, and just keep blackmailing you into giving me more of what I want. But I don't think I have to. You liked what happened in that storage room. That's why you don't want the video getting out. No one would believe you were forced, or coerced to do anything. And you liked what just happened here. You like being used. You like being degraded. You like my cock filling you up. And you will want more. You know I'm right."

Morgan didn't say anything, she just stood in front of me, her arms still crossed to cover her breasts, her face pointed down at the floor.

"We have a deal?" I asked as I once again opened my right hand, in her line of sight so she could see the SD card.

After a moment of what seemed like intense self deliberation, Morgan silently moved her right hand and picked up the SD card from my open palm.

"Good slut," I said with a smile.

12