Perverted Family Turn Pastor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ohhh yes. Ooohhh, fuck. Fuck fuuuccck fuckkking yes. Please don't stop Mistress Cara, I'll do anything you want, please make me cum. I'll be your whore, your slut. Arrghhh. Fuuuuck' I yelled as tide after tide of satisfaction washed over me.

When my high had abated, I looked at Cara with barely closed eyes like she was a goddess and I was awaiting her judgement of me on the last day. Then she slowly lowered her head to my face and kissed me like I was special and then gave my breast a fond squeeze.

'You were amazing baby girl.'

With that I fell into a deep state of blissful stupor. I felt every nerve, fibre and sinew in my body melt as I curled into a ball and lay on Cara's thighs while she gently caressed my hair.

After what felt like an eternity, Cara finally spoke up.

'Sean'll soon be here. Would you like to watch him fuck me real good?'

'Mm hmm.' I purred, not exactly registering what I had just heard.

'Now that's a good girl. Now lick mummy's asshole clean while we wait.' She ordered and began to flip on the sofa.

I knelt on the floor and parted her sweaty ass cheeks, taking in the pungent assorted aroma of ass and pussy. I inhaled like an asthma patient and immediately felt a charge shoot straight from my nose to my resting pussy, waking her up. I ravaged my meal and it didn't taste half as bad as you'd expect. Cara took good care of herself. Not that it mattered at this point.

Now I was really getting into it and Cara seemed to agree because she began to moan and thrust her big ass toward me. I fingered her pussy as I ate, and she cooed in approval.

I thought about dominating her and making her do my bidding like she'd done to me. But again, she seemed to read my thoughts and barked: 'don't even think of stopping bitch!'

'No... I mean yes Mistress.' I replied, finally giving up on any thought of somehow turning things around. Who was I fooling? I could never be as bold and authoritative as Cara. I simply wasn't built for that. So I'd just accept my God given role of ass muncher and do one helluva job at it.

'Now would you look at what we've got here.' Came an unmistakably manly voice. I quickly jerked my head toward the door and there stood Sean looking down at me with the coolest and yet fiercest gaze I'd ever seen.

Cara too spurn immediately and climbed off the couch to the floor and begun to crawl butt naked toward Sean. I stared at her like a deer before headlights as she pranced like a majestic cougar.

'You're welcome home Daddy. Oh, how I love it when you're all sweet and sweaty. Please allow this skank slut to wash your sweaty balls clean with her slut mouth.'

It seemed like someone had pulled a rug from underneath my feet. I shuddered and sat on the floor, all the while forgetting I was naked save for my dress that had become a waist belt.

I watched in stunned horror as Sean roughly grabbed Cara's hair and violently jerked her head backward, then slapped her hard across the face a couple times. I was even more stunned when he spat in her face and even more stunned when she opened her mouth to collect some of his drivel, while laughing and panting hysterically.

Next he pulled her hair and began to walk across the living room into what I guess was the bedroom, while she crawled behind him like a well trained lap-dog. For the first time I noticed a butterfly tattoo drawn across Cara's big ass as it swayed sexily. I tentatively followed behind them from a safe distance, my curiosity overriding my fear and shame. When I got to the door they'd obviously gone through, I found it was open and peeped in cautiously. And there was Cara sitting on her ass, melons in hands, head back, tongue out and mouth wide open, while Sean had his dick pointing toward her mouth.

I didn't get it. It looked like he was about to...

'Oh my God.' I whispered to myself in shock as Sean began to pee in his own mother's, my mistress's mouth. I was livid! I wanted to do something to save her from such treatment, but I was too scared of Sean to move. He was a big guy, about 6'4 of pure black muscle. He could've overpowered me with a pinkie. But Cara didn't seem to be bothered. She seemed all too eager to gulp his seemingly endless stream of pee.

'I had to hold in all that pee all throughout the afternoon, so you better not let a drop waste now, you old sow.' Sean cursed.

'Yes daddy.' Cara said in between swallows.

It took all of my willpower not to scream right there. I suddenly became aware that I was incredibly thirsty and for one horrific second I wondered what it'd be like to drink pee.

Gosh, I face-palmed myself. What had gotten into me? Who had I become and who was I becoming?

I made my way back to the living room and saw that Cara had barely touched her coke, so I downed the entire bottle in one go as I got dressed.

I had to leave this place. I knew it was the right thing to do. If I stayed any longer, I couldn't imagine what I'd become. I didn't recognize myself as it was. So I took a sit and tried to make sense of it all but my brain seemed to have scrambled. I pulled my hair and slapped myself repeatedly in the face all to somehow snap back to my former reality.

I immediately shuddered as I heard Cara scream. Her scream sounded like she was experiencing a blend of sorrowful pain and blissful joy. God I was curious. I knew what I was doing was so wrong on so many levels, but my flesh was proving to be head and shoulders above my spirit.

'Fuck it.' I cursed. 'Willpower be damned!' I said as I made my way back to Sean's bedroom. When I got there, Cara was suspended horizontally in the air like a medieval slave. She was literally hanging from some ropes attached to the ceiling while Sean tossed her massive frame around and whipped her with some kind of fancy whip. Sean was also completely naked at this point and God was he gorgeous. His dick was as hard as can be. And though it wasn't as huge as Drake's (yeah my husband has a horse dick; easily 9 inches) it was still pretty impressive, say about 7 inches. But right now I didn't even care if his dick was 4 inches.

I was beyond shocked. So I lifted my dress and began to paw furiously at my pussy while I pinched my nipple through my dress. I watched as Sean shoved his dick deep in his mom's throat as she dangled breasts-up in her bonds. He squeezed one of her breasts like he wanted to burst it and began to mercilessly spank her nipple with the other hand. Cara'd yell like a banshee on impact. Tears had also began to spill freely from both her cheeks. At first I felt sorry for her, but now I wanted to see her suffer more. I was getting off of her pain. Why was this happening? I watched expectantly as Sean began to untie her, knot after carefully tied knot.

When she was down on her feet or rather knees again, Sean walked over to her rear and began to insert some rounded, poky object in her butt. Cara visibly tensed but took all of that scary looking object in her butthole, I expected her to yell in pain and was a bit disappointed when she took it all up with practiced skill.

Then Sean gave her ass crack a strong kick as though to seal the object in place. And then she responded by squeezing her ass tightly shut and lowering her hips to the floor as though to ease the pain. She seemed to be struggling to stifle a scream too.

'Straight back up hooker.' Sean bellowed.

And Cara assumed her former position with obvious difficulty.

Next Sean mounted his mom like a cowboy'd mount a mare. Each time he'd mercilessly spank her boundless butt, Cara'd begin to crawl faster. This seemed to impress Sean especially as he'd howl like a kid on a jolly ride. He used her hair as a harness. He'd pull it to the right and she'd go that way, left and she'd turn left, back and she'd halt completely. He kept riding her for a proper minute or two, intermittently slapping her tits and belly underneath, making her perform all kinds of Polo stunts with him on her back. Cara must've been well practiced at this because she did it all with such unnatural ease. I couldn't even dream of being so strong. She'd moo wantonly at his command. She seemed possessed of some demon of compulsive obedience. I was fighting hard to convince myself I didn't want to be in her place. It all seemed so wrong, so absurd, unnatural, immoral. But why couldn't I stop watching. Why was I in a dazed stupor. Why couldn't I take my eyes off Sean's body?; his chest, his jaw, his thighs, his butt.

How had he managed to reduce Cara to this level. What devil's magic was all this and why did it turn me on like nothing before?

Next Sean asked Cara to lie flat on her back, on the floor. Then he began to trample all over her face, belly, boobs, pussy, thighs everywhere. He also dangled his young balls over his mother's mouth as she desperately stuck her chin out to reach them. She seemed to not be able to take his teasing anymore and so reached up to grabbed them, but Sean slapped her hard across the face and ordered her to keep her hands and body flat on the floor. He teased her a few more times before finally letting her suck his succulent balls, while slapping her huge tits from side to side.

I let out a moan as I wished I was Cara.

The floor beneath Cara was a slippery mess of sweat, spit and piss and Sean began to slide his mom all over her mess.

Next Sean began to drag his mother's hair toward the bathroom and she gladly obliged. I was too scared to go into the room and just stood at the doorway to the bedroom while they both disappeared into the bedroom toilet. I was dying of curiosity and dare I say envy. A moment later, I heard Sean's distinctly clear and deep, manly voice call out:

'You can come watch the show you lecherous hag!'

I was startled by his booming voice. I wanted to run off but also felt like I was fixed to the spot. It always had that effect on me. I don't think I could ever get used to it. But who was he referring to? I wasn't lecherous and I definitely was no hag. But who else could he be referring to?

'You heard me Michelle. Get on in here!'

Oh.

I could feel my heart beating like hell. I was a nervous wreck. But I felt my body pulling me inside.

My legs were shaky and threatened to break down as I shuffled timidly to the bathroom.

'Oh now look at you. You're having the show of your life ain't you? You nosy bitch.' he sneered over his shoulder with his back to me.

I wanted to give a retort. He was only a kid and couldn't talk to me this way. I was supposed to be the one chastising him for his extremely twisted ways. How dare he talk to me like I was the one who needed scolding?

'Sean do you think all this is right?' I said weakly, cursing myself for sounding like a spineless weakling instead of the authority figure I'd wanted to sound like.

'Bitch better not piss me further off. You really have no sense of shame now do you? I just found you eating out a member of your flock in her home and you still couldn't muster enough self-respect to leave. Instead you stuck around leering at me fucking the cow who you just fucked and yet you haven't lost your holier-than-thou attitude. I'm sick of all of you.' He said in utter disgust.

I really thought he was going to punctuate his reprimand with spit in my face or a slap. I'm ashamed to admit I was a bit disappointed when he simply turned to face Cara who was now kneeling before the toilet with her face in the seat. Next Sean flushed the toilet with her face still in it.

It was at that moment that every shred of willpower and dignity I had evaporated. I wiggled out of my dress and began to shamelessly and wantonly stroke my pussy with one hand and finger fuck my asshole with the other hand. I watched in needful lust as Sean spun Cara around still on her knees and shoved his dick so deep in her mouth it seemed he was trying to reach the back of her throat. I watched Cara heave lasciviously as Sean's dick invaded her gullet.

'Open up you fuck.' Sean bellowed.

I obeyed before realizing he was referring to Cara.

Immediately after Cara obeyed, I saw her whole lunch pour out straight from her gut in an endless stream of puke.

In a hazy state of lustful courage I ventured into the bathroom and made to grab Sean and rub my boobs against his delectable body from behind.

Immediately my hands touched him, he warned me in a dangerously low tone to not touch him.

'Get your slutty, adulterous hands off me you goofy bitch. I don't fuck married hoes without their husbands awareness. I don't want some crazy bastard coming at me with a gun. I know you're dying to be treated like a cheap skank ain't you slut'?

'Yes.' I purred.

'Well, then, you have to find a way to get your faggot husband to agree to you getting used like you crave.'

I was so close and hearing Sean make such a bold demand brought me over the edge. I screamed like a banshee and shuddered from head to toe as the biggest orgasm I'd ever experienced rocked my entire being. I had to lean on the doorpost for support. My eyes were a fog of white light. I was so dazed and weak that I thought I was gonna pass out.

'I see you've had a fill time. Well show's over whore. Get your clothes and get on out of here.' Sean barked as Cara turned to look at me, a knowing smile creasing her face before immediately turning back around.

I couldn't move. Moments later I felt strong hands roughly jerk me upright. I struggled to maintain balance while straightening my clothes. After many pathetic attempts, I finally got out of the room to the parlor, my mind still reeling with all kinds of thoughts. I was shaken when I heard Sean call out

'And don't you dare think about showing your horny ass up here again without your husband's permission to have your ass fucked or a divorce Mich!'

.......................

Till this day, I don't know how I got home from the Davidsons residence that day. All I remember is praying intently that Drake wasn't home yet and being ecstatic when I found he wasn't home by 8pm when I entered the front door.

It'd been three months since my encounter at the Davidsons and saying I'm a shadow of my former self would be a gross understatement. I fought so hard to return to who I was and forget all about the Davidsons. But I think a more appropriate statement will have been that my former self was now a shadow of who I am now. I was growing exponentially dissatisfied with my church and family life. Things I used to find normal were now monumentally intolerable.

Now I noticed clearly how repulsively mundane sex with Drake felt. It didn't take Drake long to notice something was wrong, but each time he brought it up I'd just fire up an argument and shut down completely. We drifted further and further apart. I tried to do more in service to try to keep my mind occupied, but Church and it's activities now all seemed like a joke. Most members now began to avoid me as I no longer seemed to care if they disappeared in smoke. Everything now seemed like one big charade and it was all falling apart.

I experimented with masturbating and at first I felt guilty afterwards. But I gradually lost all guilt and would masturbate hysterically at all times of the day and zone out completely amid conversations with friends. I began to seek out pornography for the very first time in my life and soon got hooked. But everything I tried seemed so bland compared to what I truly wanted.

I'd seen Cara and Katie a few times in church ever since. I met Cara in the ladies room one Sunday and she made me lick the pee off her pussy and hand her my panties before letting me join the service. Another time, she whispered in my ear how much she wanted to shove a huge dildo up my ass under my conservative skirt. Another time, she asked me to wear a butt plug while giving an address to the congregation. It was all too overwhelming for me.

After 6 months of being miserable, I considered the two choices Sean had given me. I knew Drake would never agree to another man using me, so I decided I was going to get a divorce. This life I had had failed miserably to be the epitome of perfection and contentment I thought it'd be for me.

Drake was a pitiful sight when I gave him the news. He tried everything to make me stay, but it just made him seem more pathetic. My mind was made up.

We were officially divorced a couple months later, but had already been living separately since I first told Drake I was leaving him. And during that time, Sean had done every nasty and freaky thing imaginable to me under the sun. For money, he recruited me and Cara as his whores. Katie had also gotten married around that time and moved out of the country. Never had I felt so content and liberated in all my life. I was absorbing every shred of wisdom Sean had on how to work the streets. Most of my clients were former church members who Drake had made to try to convince me to go back to him.

Sean completely transformed me from the inside out. I'm so ashamed for being so gullible all this years and always cringe at the hubris I had for ever thinking I could correct him on anything. Sean was also gracious and sometimes not so gracious while he taught me how to really please men. Now I wanted nothing more than to please him thoroughly. Cara was of even greater help especially in the aspect of my fashion sense and flirting skills.

I worked hard to keep myself in the best shape of my life at 40. I had never felt so sexy in my entire life. Although my ass was merely average sized, it has always been my best feature. Lately though, my hips and thighs had grown unbelievably. I always thought I was naturally average sized. Boy was I wrong. My cup size had gone from B cups to Ds in less than a year! I was a new woman. The kind of woman I always envied. She was sensual, sexy, confident and worldly.

I'd ditched the pastor's wife and never missed her. Amen.

12