All Comments on 'Perverted Father-in-law Stays Over'

by MrsMolly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong category

Really belongs in Incest/Taboo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I understand

I have been fucking my FIL for three years, and it started while my husband was on a business trip. My FIL did things to me my husband would not. It is the greatest sex I have ever enjoyed. Only we are aware of our liaisons, and it will stay that way.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 3 years ago
Jesus Christ you are good!!!!

Ever since I’ve read your previous story I’ve been a fan of your work.....And patiently waiting with a sexual hunger to read more of your perversely nasty stories to quench my thirst And you did it again!! Thank you for submitting another and this one was just as nasty as your previous work...Although it’s a shame it involved the father in law & not the real father......Mmm,maybe an upcoming story can be a real father/daughter one:) OR better yet,what if you had a younger brother visit instead,and maybe you catching him “spying” on you? Just a suggestion....Anyways ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️‘s for this and love your profile pic.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmmm yes

My sone married a very cute little blonde who was a cheerleader at Oregon. The dated for two years and by the time they graduated I was infatuated with this little hottie. She always dressed to entice. Nothing overtly slutty, just enough to make most men look. They stayed with us for about six months after there was a fire in their house. During that time I swear she would do everything she could to tease me. My wife worked about 50 minutes away and had to leave very early in the morning. Christine would appear after my wife had left, wearing an Oregon football jersey and panties as she came into the kitchen to get coffee. She would reach up into the cupboard and expose that tight little ass. Then turn and flash me a huge smile.

My son and Christine went camping for a few days and I decided to unclog the bathroom drain they had been complaining about. As I walked through the bedroom they were sharing, I noticed some photo albums. Two were regular albums, but the third one almost knocked me off my feet as I opened it. It was full of pics of Christine....from sexy lingerie, to naked to sucking different cocks. Oh my. I couldn't believe what I had in my hands. I'll admit I scanned every pic in that album and probably jerked off to them over 100 times. No, I was never fortunate enough to actually fuck her, but I did manage to get a good feel of her naked body as she got very drunk at a neighborhood BBQ and my so. Asked if I would walk her home and put her to bed so he could finish his corn hole tournament. I managed to strip off her clothes and she giggled the whole time. I didn't feel it would be right to fuck her, but she did take my hands and pull them onto her tits. I made sure to remember every inch of them.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What did you not understand about "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (34298)"?

jlfiftyonejlfiftyoneover 3 years ago
Fantastic writing!

You are very good at expressing yourself in this story!

I love the action and the raw lust!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

You scared up a couple of incest fans, not much else here.

Booboo71Booboo71about 3 years ago

Great story the lust, heat of fucking your father inn law

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"and something I didn't share with my husband for years despite our open relationship." didnt read further feel bad for him you should seek professional help

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsMolly@MrsMolly
32yo female from Germany living in South Africa with my husband. Into older men 40-60 in positions of power over me. Being exposed online and being recognized forced to perform kinky sex acts while guys watch and use me semi reluctant. Cheating and hiding it from my husbands &...