Perverted Teresa

Story Info
Monica nad her friend Theresa fucked me hard...
3.4k words
4.13
7.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

After my ex-girlfriend fucked me hard, we didn't get together for long sessions very often, usually I'd come over quickly, we'd fuck and each went our separate ways.

However, it happened that for over 2 weeks I had no time for anything. Work, home, work, home and so on. I barely had time to take a shower and eat something.

One such evening I came in, I was just out of the shower and was flipping channels on the TV at one point my phone rang, I saw it was my ex. It was late in the evening so I guessed it wasn't going to be an obliging conversation

-- Hello I have a rather indiscreet question for you, may I?

-- No, go on.

-- I just wanted to ask you if you've gone off lately

-- I'm so busy at work I haven't even had time to do it

-- Well, that's great, she giggled, because I need to milk you and I hope you don't mind if I let you off the hook a little.

-- All the pleasure is mine, -- I said, thinking perversely about a nice blowjob.

-- All right, then, get ready, leave the door open and wait for me to milk you.

We have already taught her that when one of us says that the door should be open, it means that the other side has to wait ready and undressed. So I went quickly to the bathroom, washed and shaved my dick, and undressed myself completely.

I went to the door to open it with the key and at the same moment when I turned the key in the lock the door opened because my ex had just come to me. She looked over and said with a perverse smile.

-- I hope you're ready for a specific milking, because I need a lot of it.

At the very thought that she was about to suck me off my cock started to expand on its own.

-- Do you want a blowjob? -- She asked me right in my ear.

-- Are you drunk? -- I asked

-- No, just a little drunk -- she answered grabbing my cock. She massaged it for a while, but she didn't even have to do much, because it was already hard, so after a while she grabbed my balls and moved towards the bedroom and I politely followed her, because she was holding my sack tightly.

-- Get on the bed on all fours and we'll start milking right away -- she said to me quite coldly.

In fact, I've often seen porn where a guy was standing on all fours over a chick and she was sucking him off while lying underneath him and milking the cum right into her mouth. I didn't think my ex would want to try something like that, especially since she doesn't really like spunk. My musings about porn and fantasies were quickly dispelled when I felt the leather bands on my hands.

-- Get closer to the bed frame -- the ex commanded me and I quite obediently followed her command, which was quite exciting.

Very efficiently and quickly she tied my hands to the edge of the bed frame so that I stood leaning on my knees and against the bed frame with my chest, without the possibility of any major movement.

-- Open your mouth off your ear, because it's time for the gag -- she said, to which I obediently opened my mouth and felt the familiar ball in it.

Since I couldn't turn around much I couldn't see what was happening to me. I only guessed from the sounds that she had gone out in the bedroom for a while leaving me tied up like that. Although she knows perfectly well what I look like, I felt a little strange standing like that with my ass upturned and my cock hanging out.

When she came back into the bedroom I felt her putting on some more thigh bands and also tying me to the edge of the bed. I didn't know what to think of all this, except that she didn't have to tie me up so tightly if she wanted to drink some cum from me. After all, it's pretty hard to protest with a ball in your mouth, your ass stuck out and your hands tied.

Without any unnecessary tenderness I suddenly felt how she started to rub my cock, pulling the foreskin off the glans and rubbing it hard. After a while I also felt how she started to drill into my ass with a wet finger and in a short time she added another finger, because after maybe a minute of drilling into my ass she took her fingers out and I felt how she put something hard. I guessed that she had pushed a toy into my ass, which she had probably brought with her in her bag.

-- Good, time for milking -- I heard and after a while I felt a strong pain in my backside combined with a loud clapping of the skin. I think she must have used an object, because a hand wouldn't hurt so much -- yeah, definitely ready and not milked

While she went into the kitchen after tying me to the bed it turned out that she had also left a camera on which everything that was happening to my ass and cock was recorded. After that session was over I sat and looked at the screen seeing how I was being turned in different ways. This hard spanking of my ass was with a leather trowel.

Sitting in front of the TV afterwards with the video of the incident on, I could see my asshole, legs spread wide and tied tightly to the bed, the black tip of some toy in the hole and my shaved cock with the skin slightly pulled back and a trickle of cum dripping from the glans straight into the bowl placed on the bed beneath it.

Suddenly two people appeared in the frame One was my ex and the other was Teresa, her good friend whom she had just let into my house.

I couldn't say anything about it because of being tied and gagged, but I didn't like it too much. This woman was totally perverted and had fucked so many guys it was hard to imagine, but that didn't mean I wanted her to have fun with me too

-- You said that we would have fun together and you have already fucked him -- Tereska said to my ex with resentment.

-- No, don't worry -- she assured me -- he is always like that when you start to drill him in the ass, but then he will cum. After a while, when you ride him harder.

Tereska came up to my ass, grabbed my balls and put a black ring on them and a similar one on my cock. As she was putting it on my cock, the cum hanging down soiled her hands and she looked at them with feigned disgust.

-- Typical fucked-up male: he barely thinks about fucking and already wants to cum -- she said and after a while she licked her fingers without thinking.

My ex appeared in the frame with the familiar strapon inserted from one side into her cunt.

Tereska without hesitation grabbed the tip of the black object in my ass and started pulling it.

-- You said you had already fucked him in the ass, so why is he so tight?" Said Tereska with a grudge against my ex.

-- He has been fucking me for a couple of months now, not me him, let him push a little and you will take his spit out of his hole.

Tereska again started pulling at the tip of the plug in my ass and this time it came out with a little help from me by pushing it out.

When my loud gasp could be heard, my friend asked: I hope you gagged him properly?

-- Yes

-- Why is he so loud? -- Without waiting for an answer she came to the front of the bed, grabbed me by the hair and tilted my head back

-- It mustn't be perforated, because it will make a lot of noise when we start to get to him and all the neighbours will complain -- she said in an educational tone and then she undid the belt on my head and took the gag off me

-- I know her well and I know that she won't do anything to make me cry from pain.

Tereska, without making any effort, put a rubber ball in my mouth and fastened the belt at the back of my head and said: You don't think I've come to watch you get fucked by your chick. After you've spermed up my hand, I'm going to have some fun with you, too, and then, believe me, you're going to be screaming.

-- You think it's ready now? -- I heard a question from my ex addressed to Tereska.

-- You don't even ask, just get on top of him and fuck that bitch! -- Aggressively, almost shouting replied Teresa -- That's why you put artificial cock on yourself, so that he feels like a slut!

I saw my ex climb onto the bed and stand in a perverse straddle over my ass. She put the tip of the strapon against my anus and began to thrust slowly sliding the tip in and out. Teresa, clearly impatient, came over, grabbed the ex by the ass and pushed against her so that her legs bent and she impetuously drove the artificial cock into my ass. I at that moment let out a shriek muffled by the rubber ball in my mouth.

-- Don't play him, just fuck him! -- Said Teresa as if she were giving instructions for some household appliance and not an erotic situation -- Just because we have the whole night ahead of us doesn't mean we have until dawn to fuck his cunt.

The strapon began to intensely disappear in and out of my asshole. The penis started to rock hard, so Teresa grabbed it and held it so that it was above the cup the whole time.

-- I have to give you double credit -- She said admiringly while massaging my cock -- Not only is it not small at all, but by the time it spurted out nicely already.

For a couple of minutes I was evenly fucked and held by a stiff cock. Suddenly, the additional guest of this event said:

-- Okay, he's starting to get harder and harder, he's about to cum, get off.

-- Is he not going to come? She asked mine, slightly surprised, standing on the side

-- It will come out and it will happen more than once, but you have to do it this way -- answered Tereska -- Look and check later yourself.

She squatted down wide apart and inserted two fingers into her pussy. After a while she took them out and slid them into my gaping anus. Her fingers inside began to bend causing intense pressure, I howled through the ball in my mouth and she milked several powerful shots of cum straight into the cup.

Teresa continued to knead the glans between two fingers for a while longer to squeeze the rest of the cum out of her urethra, and by this time I was almost kvetching through the gag. What she kept on her fingers she shook off into a bowl, and after a moment she licked her fingers.

-- So what? -- She asked my ex -- it's time to fuck him properly, don't you think?

-- Weren't we supposed to milk him? -- She asked uncertainly. Tereska smiled and reached for her handbag.

-- And that wasn't decent? -- She replied with resentment in her voice -- I rode him in the ass for ten minutes, and you say... WHAT IS IT?!?! -- She shouted almost pointing her finger at what her perverted friend took out of the bag, and the other one calmly answered:

-- A decent dildo, just what you need to give him a good blowjob.

-- HOW LONG IS IT? -- My ex couldn't get over the shock

-- It's not too long, just 11 inches, it has balls at the end so you can push it in maybe 9 0r 10 at the most, but in general it is about 1.5 inch in diameter and the glans is bigger, over 1.9 inch.

-- You won't put that in him!" Protested my ex-girlfriend, which surprised me, because lately she had been enjoying riding me and that was rather rude.

-- And why is that? -- Tereska was surprised, all the time lubricating his big artificial dick with the moisturiser she had brought with her

-- Because you'll tear his ass, I've never put anything like that in him! I'm not as perverted as you!

Tereska put the big cock aside, climbed onto the bed freely and stood over my ass facing the camera. She kept lubricating her fingers between them. She leaned over slightly and completely calmly, again as if she were giving a lecture at some training session, said:

-- Before you start pushing such a big calibre, you have to prepare your sphincter. You've already prepped it, because there was a cork in your ass and you've been riding it for a while, so it's already warmed up. In order for it to be able to handle my toy, you do the following

At this point she put two fingers each: the index and middle finger of both hands to my sphincter, slid them inside, and after a few seconds added: "and now you start stretching", after which she started stretching my hole. I whined on the screen in the background, and I was shown my own asshole, or rather my ever growing hole being stretched by my perverted friend, in front of the screen. After several seconds she let go and removed her fingers. She reached for the dildo lying next to her on the cabinet, and when she had it in her hand, she squatted on it in such a way that it made me arch my back. She put the big head of her toy against it and began to press down with her weight. I wailed through the rubber ball in my mouth for the umpteenth time that day and she managed to push the big glans into my ass. She said again in an instructive voice:

-- You start jacking him and I will knead him from the inside, I hope it goes fast.

It did not go quickly. For more than 15 minutes she was riding my ass with her big dildo, while my ex was massaging my cock and massaging my balls. Every now and then she would inform Teresa that a little flowed from my cock again but not as a full ejaculation. Eventually my cock, balls and prostate gave out and I lowered myself a second time into the bowl between my legs.

Teresa got off me and off the bed, but she left the toy in my ass, making me dangle the big dildo stopped by my sphincter on the big glans.

-- When you fucked him did you come?

-- It was close, but he went down too fast

-- So what? -- She asked heatedly -- Would you like to fuck me in the mouth?

Ex looked at the strapon still inserted in her pussy

-- I can't just come if you fuck me

-- We'll kill two birds with one cock -- replied Teresa -- You'll fuck him in the ass. This time so long until you come

-- And you when? -- She asked in surprise

-- At the same time, -- she replied mysteriously, -- unless you don't want me to suck your ex.

Teresa reached between my legs and took the bowl with the milked cum. She poured a little on the strapon and spread it over its surface.

-- What are we going to do with the rest? -- She asked the ex, to which she got the bowl in her hand.

-- It will be a moisturizer too, -- said Teresa, then with one smooth stroke she pulled the dangling big dildo out of my ass and put three fingers down there with the palm of her hand -- Pour into it

The cum flowed into my gaping hole, my perverted friend lay down between my legs and immediately started sucking my blood-red cock, and the ex very efficiently climbed onto the bed, stood straddling me and drove into my ass without any resistance. She started attacking hard from above, which made her pump her penis into Teresa's mouth, and she spread her thighs wide and started fingering herself very vigorously in her pussy and anus. After a few minutes the strap on made some very vigorous and deep movements and then was pulled out.

Ex on shaky legs climbed off the bed, Teresa grabbed me by the balls and pulled me up so that I took my hard cock out of her mouth again and she efficiently lifted herself up.

-- I guess you needed that because you were shoving it down my throat -- she said with a smile

-- I didn't know he was going so deep into you

-- You didn't lie that it was big -- replied Tereska. She took the buttplug from the cupboard and pushed it into my anus -- so that it wouldn't spill too much -- she added, improving her skirt.

Ex unfastened the straps on my thighs, walked over to my hands and unfastened them too. I fell face down on the bed, exhausted, and she just said: watch all the fun, don't stick out like a whore to get fucked.

The video on the webcam is over. I sat there for a while still not believing what I had just seen. Not only did my ex fuck me hard, but her perverted friend saw me and fucked me too. I heard a heavy knock on the door. I quickly wrapped myself in my dressing gown and went to open the door. On the other side stood both of them.

-- Have you watched a porn starring yourself? -- Asked Teresa cheekily. I didn't have time to answer and she just walked into the flat, took the camera that she owned, then went into the bedroom and took the big dildo that was tearing up my ass not so long ago and packed everything into her huge bag.

-- It was a pleasure to suck your cock -- she said with a smile looking straight into my eyes -- and an honour to ride your tight ass.

She left the flat waving her hand goodbye and my ex asked: still stuck?

I nodded affirmatively, and she grabbed me by the dressing gown string and pulled me into the bathroom.

-- Get in the shower, I'll help you embrace your rump.

Without reluctance I took off my dressing gown and stepped into the shower. As she instructed, I stood slightly apart and leaned in. I pushed on the cork, which she grabbed and with an efficient jerk pulled out of me. At that moment I felt something flowing from my anus down to my balls. And she quickly ran her tongue from my ball sack up to my gaping hole and I could feel her drilling me with her tongue. Suddenly I got a sharp slap on my buttocks until I straightened up. I turned around and she started kissing me with her tongue and poured what she had in her mouth into my mouth. She stopped after a while and said :-

-- This is the reward for tonight, I enjoyed it very much -- then she turned and left.

I went to the sink and opened my mouth. What came out was my own cum that they had poured into my ass earlier, mixed with my saliva and my ex's saliva. I checked my sphincter with my hand. It had already shrunk but I could still feel that it was swollen from the rough riding.

I sat down on the bed and spent several minutes trying to come to myself.

Suddenly a shiver of fear went through me. I took my phone in my hand and sent a message to my ex: I hope Teresa will delete the video?

In reply I got a photo of a big dildo in pussy with a caption: she is just giving herself a good time with it...

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers