Perving on Natalie's Knickers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers

Inside Natalie's underwear drawer, she kept her panties on the left side, her bras on the right and in the center she kept her sanitary napkins. I would look into the packet of panty pads, seeing the white rectangular objects within and thinking about how the next time it was Natalie's time of the month, she would press these napkins into the saddle of her panties, pull them up and adjust the pads in place around her pussy.

One morning I was passing by the laundry when it was my foster sister's time of the month and I saw a pair of Natalie's knickers - the white polka dot panties - soaking in a bucket of cold water, huge red stains all over the double cotton saddle and on the back panel. Obviously Natalie must have bled through her pad or the pad had scrunched up while she was asleep, causing Natalie to side-stain her knickers. As I checked out the scarlet stains my menstruating foster sister had made on her panties I felt guilty and told myself I shouldn't be perving on this, but I was unable to prevent myself getting turned on, my growing erection proved this.

Even when fantasizing about Natalie undressing, showering, using the toilet and having sex with her boyfriend, my imaginings almost always centered around her panties. I would think about her taking down and removing her panties to undress or shower, pulling her knickers down to her ankles to sit on the toilet and either Darren or Natalie herself removing her panties as they undressed to have sex.

If I could have had a wish, it would have been to be Darren for just 24 hours so I could kiss Natalie, get into her knickers, see her naked and have sex with her. And on two occasions so far in 1990, I wished I could have swapped places with my mother.

One time Natalie, wearing her work blouse and a short skirt had come home from work, and clearly was in a hurry to go to the toilet, given that she ran there pretty fast. As usual, I spent the time thinking about what my foster sister looked like sitting on the loo with her knickers around her ankles. After a few minutes, Natalie called for Mum to help her. It seemed Natalie had misjudged how much toilet paper she would need, and was now stranded on the toilet with no tissue to use. Mum got Natalie a new roll of toilet paper and passed it through the door to her, me seeing Natalie's hand come out to take the new toilet roll, before closing the door again. Mum would have seen far more from her position.

The second time took place at Easter. We had gone out for the day hiking near Geelong. While walking through some bush with her boyfriend, a tick found its way onto Natalie's leg, crawled up her shorts and under her panty elastic, latching onto her bum to feed.

A few hours after returning home Natalie was having problems with her bum, and Mum obviously being the only other female had to help her. I stayed close to Natalie's bedroom door, listening to the private female conversation within, Mum having taken down Natalie's knickers and denim shorts and found the tick on her right buttock. I listened at the secret women's talk going in within Natalie's bedroom, Mum using kerosene and tweezers to kill and remove the tick from Natalie's bare bottom, then wash and disinfect the bite site. How I wished I could have swapped bodies with Mum that night and been the one to take down Natalie's pants and remove the tick from her bum, but if I had my wish I would have given birth to myself so this was obviously weird.

I was obviously not the only one who thought this hot. Darren and Natalie were talking about this later, and Darren said, "I wish I had seen that."

Natalie had laughed and said, "Only because you wanted to perve on my bum."

No doubt Darren would have seen Natalie's tick bite the next time he got into her knickers, but I had no such luck. Unlike Darren, I could never get into her knickers, but I could see them, touch them and on some occasions, smell them.

Smelling Natalie's dirty knickers was the one thing that always turned me on more than anything else. When Natalie, my parents and brother were out and I was at home alone, I would sneak into Natalie's bedroom and extricate her panties from her laundry hamper.

Except for the week when she was on her period and therefore wearing napkins, Natalie's knickers always provided me with no end of interesting things to see, touch and smell. There would be the creamy stains on the panty saddles caused by Natalie's vagina self-cleansing during the day and they always had a wonderful, musty feminine smell that drove me wild. Sometimes the smell varied, for example Natalie's pussy had a much stronger female odor just before her time of the month.

I would stroke the soft cotton of the panties and play with the waist and leg elastic, snapping it back and forth. The back panel of the panties during the day would have gone between her bum cheeks and made contact with her anus, and I would eagerly smell this area of her knickers. It was noticeable that Natalie was fastidious about wiping her bottom clean whenever she visited the toilet and went number two. Never once had I ever seen any embarrassing skid marks on my foster sister's knickers, although on a couple of occasions I had seen and smelled a few small yellow pee stains at the front of her undies.

A couple of times I found Natalie's stray pubic hairs on her panties, her pubes light brown and matching the hair on her head exactly. I would twirl my foster sister's stray pussy hairs in my fingers while sniffing her feminine smells on her knickers, wishing I could see her pubic hair and smell her vagina for real.

While I loved getting into Natalie's dirty clothes hamper and sniffing her smelly panties, I had for the moment stopped doing it after an almighty scare a few weeks earlier. It was a Saturday night; Mum and Dad were out, Natalie was out with her boyfriend and some of her female friends and Clint was at a school camp.

As was often the case, I took Natalie's dirty knickers into my bedroom and jerked off over them, then with my jeans and undies still down and my hand on my dick, my foster sister's panties on the bed beside me I fell asleep while masturbating, only waking up when I heard Natalie and Darren return close to midnight. I nearly broke my back getting Natalie's undies back to where they belonged and pulling up my pants. I avoided getting caught by seconds, but the scare of it being so close spooked me, and curbed my voyeurism of my going through my foster sister's clothes hamper to sniff her worn knickers - to some extent.

On the first weekend of May it was my grandmother's birthday, and we all headed out for a Saturday picnic in the Dandenongs. It was a nice autumn day, and Natalie looked hot wearing a pink tee-shirt that showed off her big boobs, her hooped earrings and the scrunchie that held her long brown hair into a pony-tail the same color pink as her shirt. On her bottom half Natalie wore tight blue acid wash jeans and white sneakers, a sleeveless denim jacket over her shoulders. My foster sister looked so hot, but I could only admire her beauty. Obviously her boyfriend Darren, with whom she sat in the back of the car holding hands, would get to experience more of Natalie's beautiful 18-year-old body, her hot teenage arse looking so great in acid wash denim.

Always having loved the Dandenong Ranges, I set off alone for a walk in the bush through the towering mountain ash and large ferns, the sunlight shining in patches through the tree canopy, listening to the native birds; magpies, kookaburras and the call of lyrebirds heard intermittently.

I was just rounding the trunk of a large tree and could see through a shield of large ferns into a small clearing off the main track, when two other people entered this small space and to my surprise they were none other than Natalie and Darren. I was about to call out to them and wave, but within seconds it was clear that they wanted to be alone, very much alone, so stayed silence.

Natalie looked at the ground and Darren asked, "What's wrong?"

"Oh, just checking for snakes but there's none there so we're all good," Natalie replied, flicking her pretty pony-tail.

She and Darren embraced, then kissed deeply, their tongues going into each other's mouths for a deep French kiss. I saw Darren's hands go to Natalie's bum, fondling her buttocks through her tight jeans, his hands feeling her knicker lines through the denim.

My conscience told me to leave, that I had no place here and that I should turn and walk away and leave Natalie and Darren in privacy. But I could not look away, and could only stare from my hiding spot at the young couple as they made out. I wished I was invisible so I could, but I did have the next best thing - a shield of ferns that concealed me from their sight and allowed me to watch them more. I wished I was the one making out with my hot foster sister but of course I could never do this.

Natalie extricated her mouth from Darren's, and laughed. "What I was saying about there being no snakes, I think I was mistaken." She stroked Darren's groin, the front of his jeans expanded by an obvious erection.

Darren also laughed, and put a mock innocent expression on his handsome face. "I'm sure I don't know what you mean, Natalie. I think I must have a hernia."

Natalie continued to tease Darren's erection with her nimble fingers. Darren was not the only one with an erection, the front of my jeans and my undies were bursting from my raging hard-on, and I wished that Natalie was stroking my erection.

"Hernia my arse," said Natalie, admiring her boyfriend's impressive bulge, me speculating what Natalie's genitals were doing inside her knickers. Clearly she was turned on, but being female there was no external evidence of this unless one was lucky enough to get into her panties.

"Talking about your arse, keep away from ticks today Nat after what happened back at Easter."

Natalie laughed and gave her boyfriend a playful slap. "Trust you to bring that up, Darren."

"Just promise me one thing Natalie, if you do get a tick today I'm the one who gets to remove it from your bum."

"Deal," Natalie promised. "Although why you want to see me with a tick attached to my bum is beyond me? Don't you get to see my bottom enough?"

"Never enough," Darren laughed, he and Natalie resuming making out, until Natalie indicated first for him to stop, then his expanded groin.

"I just have to do something about this, I wouldn't want you to bust your jeans, would I?"

Natalie unzipped Darren, and pulled his jeans down a short way, me seeing that he was wearing red underpants which Natalie eagerly pulled down to reveal his rock-hard, throbbing cock and his big balls. Darren was certainly a very well-endowed young man, and I was quite jealous. If humans were like livestock and needed good breeding males to service the females, Darren would command quite a hefty stud fee.

"That is so hot," said Natalie, staring at her boyfriend's raging erection before taking it in her right hand, teasing and caressing Darren's massive hard on, and stroking his balls with her other hand.

I watched wide-eyed, wishing that my foster sister had pulled my pants and undies down and was playing with my cock rather than Darren's dick, but watching her give her boyfriend manual relief was so hot.

Then Natalie changed tactics, squatting down so her face was level with Darren's groin before going down, taking Darren's big dick in her mouth and giving fellatio, sliding her head back and forward and as she had done earlier, playing with his testicles. Natalie sucked harder like she had any icy-pole rather than a penis in her mouth, Darren moaning and saying, "Yeah Nat, that feels so great," as the teenager continued to give head.

After a few minutes of fellatio, Natalie stopped sucking Darren's cock and grinned suggestively. "You ever heard the expression, 'One good turn deserves another?'" she asked.

Darren also smiled. "Yeah, and I also live by the theory that it's better to give than receive."

My heart raced as I speculated on what was going to happen next. Was I going to see my foster sister's fanny and her bare bottom? I hoped so, and from what they were saying this seemed likely.

Darren unfastened Natalie's tight jeans and slid them down, me seeing that she was wearing her light blue panties today. Could an 18-year-old die of a heart attack or stroke? That was the question I pondered as I felt like I might suffer one of these things as I watched Darren take hold of Natalie's panty waistband and slowly slide her knickers down.

My eyes nearly popped out as Natalie's pubic hair that I had longed to see since Christmas came into sight. My foster sister's feminine mound was covered in a dense forest of curly light brown pubes, little wonder that sometimes stray pubic hairs got onto her panties when she changed her underwear. Darren clearly liked Natalie's bush too, he played with her pubes, pulling gently at the many hairs that grew around her genitals.

With her knickers and her jeans around her ankles Natalie turned around and her view from the back was just as good from the front. Natalie's bare bottom was a perfect peach shape. If there was a completion for the best girl's bottom in Australia, Natalie could definitely represent Victoria.

The view got even better still as Natalie bent over, thrusting her cute teenage arse into the air. Her legs parted, giving me a good view of Natalie's pussy through her muff. If there was a prize for the perfect human vagina, Natalie's vagina would be a strong contender. Natalie's vulva was perfectly symmetrical, pink and oval shaped and looked so inviting. I wished I was close enough to smell it, but had to stay concealed.

Natalie bent over more, and her bum cheeks parted to show me the tight, star-fish shape of her anus. My mouth watered and my erection throbbed so hard I was worried I might cum in my undies. I was actually looking at the entrance to my foster sister's bowels, which she used for such private purposes when she was on the toilet. Seeing Natalie's most personal bodily opening made me again think I was in danger of a heart attack, stroke or brain aneurism.

Evidently I wasn't the only one turned on by smelling Natalie's knickers, as Darren knelt down and inserted his face into her light blue cotton panties, me seeing him sniffing her feminine smells on the double cotton of her panty saddle. By the way Natalie laughed and encouraged Darren it was obvious that she enjoyed her boyfriend smelling her knickers, but if she knew that I - her foster brother - also liked to smell her dirty panties, the poor girl would have freaked.

Taking his face out of Natalie's knickers, Darren looked at the wonderful sight of Natalie's exposed bum and genitals and turned his attention to this area. I watched as he stroked and teased Natalie's teenage twat with his fingers, sometimes teasing her anus too.

Lowering his face between Natalie's legs and into her crotch, Darren smelled Natalie's vagina and his comment of, "Yum, pussy!" was met with a laugh and a playful slap of mock indignation by the teenager.

Then as I continued to watch, Darren went down on Natalie, licking her young pink pussy with huge laps of his tongue. I had a perfect view as Darren went up and down her vulva, sometimes licking my foster sister's clitoris, other times going deep into her pussy and sometimes back further still, licking the sensitive skin that separated her vagina from her anus, then her rear opening itself. His hands were not idle during this time, he squeezed and caressed the cheeks of Natalie's bare bottom and sometimes moved his hands to her front to play with her pubes. I could see Natalie's pretty face filled with pleasure at being eaten out, and again I wished I was the one going down on her. I couldn't decide what was hotter, seeing my foster sister giving a head job or seeing her receive cunnilingus.

When Darren took his head out of Natalie's vagina they again kissed, Natalie obviously tasting her pussy after her boyfriend had been eating out her lower lips. Then with their jeans and undies still down around their ankles, Natalie and Darren made their way to a large tree. Natalie squatted down, affording me a great view of her snatch courtesy of her wide open legs and reached into her jeans pocket, removing a wrapped condom.

"Oh, do I really need that today?" Darren protested.

Natalie nodded as she unwrapped the condom. "Yes, for sure, unless you want me to come to you in a few weeks' time and say, 'I'm late' then become a father nine months from now."

"I wouldn't like either of those things to happen," said Darren.

"Well, if you wear this we don't have to worry about me getting pregnant," said Natalie, sliding the contraceptive onto Darren's cock and securing it. She smiled her seductive smile. "And you know I'll do my party trick like I always do."

With that promise, Natalie leaned back against the tree trunk, her legs open so her pussy was on display and her boyfriend would have easy access to her box. Darren stood in front of her, and I saw Natalie gasp as her boyfriend pushed his condom-covered cock deep into her pussy. I stood behind the ferns, hard to believe I was actually watching my beautiful foster sister getting fucked.

I continued to watch Darren screwing Natalie, pumping hard in and out of her teenage pussy as she writhed against the tree, her face etched in pleasure at making love. At times they kissed as they had sex, Natalie's pretty ponytail tied up with a pink scrunchie bouncing as they had sex.

For about ten minutes the young lovers stayed locked together enjoying their outdoor fuck, before both reached orgasm. Darren came first, his face contorting and him yelling the word 'fuck' as he came into his condom, this preventing his semen swimming up into Natalie's uterus.

Natalie's own orgasm was just seconds behind her boyfriend. She squealed, her pony-tail bounced and she gyrated on her boyfriend's groin, breathlessly yelling, "Oh fuck yeah!"

I could see how wet Natalie's pussy had made Darren's groin as the copulating couple separated their genitals from each other's reproductive areas. Natalie, her pretty face flushed with the delights of sex and her orgasm, eagerly reached out for her boyfriend's subsiding erection and took hold of the condom from Darren's cock. Opening her mouth, Natalie held out her tongue and with Darren and unknown to both of them myself watching, emptied the sticky, white contents of the condom into her mouth. I could see Darren's cum on Natalie's tongue, before the teenager swirled the semen around her pretty mouth and swallowed it with a big gulp, a teasing smile on her pretty face.

Natalie put her tongue to more use, using it to clean the residual semen from Darren's dick. It was obvious that they had planned this secret sexual liaison, as Natalie reached down to her still-lowered jeans, reached into a pocket and took out some tissues, along with a small paper bag she had folded up, so she was well prepared.

She handed two tissues to Darren to wipe down his penis and remove her sticky, smelly pussy juice from his groin, and the others she scrunched up, dipped between her legs and used to clean her post-orgasmic pussy. The tissues went into the paper bag, along with the condom and its wrapper.

Natalie squatted down to pull up her knickers, Darren in the process of pulling up his undies when she stopped. "I was so keen for you to get into my knickers and play around with my bottom and my fanny that I forgot to show you the two things you love so much." Her tone was so teasing, so playful and my heart raced with desire.

Darren feigned ignorance to Natalie. "And what would they be?"

"These." Natalie pushed aside her sleeveless denim jacket and lifted up her pink tee-shirt, exposing her flat stomach with a cute naval and then her big breasts, restrained and covered by a light blue bra that matched Natalie's knickers. Then Natalie took hold of her bra cups and pulled them down, exposing her big, beautiful teenage breasts.

RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers