Perving on Natalie's Knickers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

I stared with eyes as big as saucers at my foster sister's wonderful young breasts, looking so great with prominent pink nipples. That she still had her jeans and knickers around her ankles with her pubes on display made it so much hotter, and Darren forgot all about pulling up his jeans and instead stroked and caressed his girlfriend's bare 18-year-old D-cup breasts.

"I thought that the Twin Towers were in New York," quipped Darren.

"If I had been on the Titanic I wouldn't have drowned," laughed Natalie.

Darren also laughed. "Natalie, you're a young lady with big things in front of you, that's for sure."

"When I have a baby, it won't go hungry that's for sure," Natalie responded.

The corny tit jokes that my foster sister and her boyfriend exchanged I found almost as sexy as seeing her boobs for real, but all good things come to an end and Natalie pulled down her bra cups, adjusted her brassiere and smoothed down her tee-shirt.

Again, Natalie went to pull up her knickers but once again stopped before she did. "Just one more thing, and it's your fault Darren. You know the effect it has on me when you fuck me so hard."

With her legs wide open, Natalie squatted down. She was facing me so I had a perfect view of her pubes and her fanny. I knew what she was going to do, but still couldn't believe it when her yellow urine stream began to emerge from her urethra. I had heard Natalie urinating on the toilet many times, but to actually see her peeing was something else. I wondered if Natalie had drank two liters of water before coitus as she just kept peeing and peeing and peeing, the yellow stream seeming like it would never end, my foster sister's piss soaking the ground over which she was squatting. Darren, while pulling up his jeans was watching his girlfriend having a piss, and it didn't seem to bother Natalie at all that he could see her urinating. I think though that she would have freaked about me watching her pee.

Finally Natalie's urine stream abated to some big yellow splashes, then some droplets and stopped altogether. Natalie took another tissue from her pocket and used it to wipe her wet pussy, the tissue coming away from her vagina soaked with her pee. Natalie put the wet tissue in the bag along with the other tissues and the contraceptive device, stood up and pulled up her knickers, adjusting them around her crotch so her pussy was comfortable, then pulled up her jeans.

"We need to find a bin to get rid of the evidence," said Natalie, holding up the paper bag.

Darren nodded in agreement and he and Natalie kissed again, then exited the clearing holding hands, Darren fondling Natalie's perfect bum and panty lines through her acid-washed jeans, my foster sister letting out a cute giggle at her boyfriend's touch and they vanished from sight up the walking trail, just an ordinary young couple having a walk in the forest.

I stood in the clearing, with my erection raging wondering what to do next. Obviously I couldn't go back to the family like this. I wanted to jerk off, but I had no tissues so wanking to relieve my erection was not an option. I didn't really help myself by going into the clearing Darren and Natalie had used for their secret sexual liaison, as I could smell still smell my foster sister's pussy where they had sex and her urine over the wet patch where she had peed. My mind was full of images of things I thought I would never see, and my erection was going nowhere.

It took over 15 minutes of thinking about sad movies for my hard on to finally go down, and I headed out of the clearing, immediately running into my younger brother and one of our male cousins.

"Hey Justin, I was wondering what had happened to you," said Clint. "I thought a poofter had jumped out from behind a tree and abducted you or something."

"No, I just saw a lizard and then a frog and I was watching them," I said, lying off the top of my head.

"You spent all this time watching a lizard and a frog?" Clint asked, doubt on his face.

"It was a big lizard," I said.

Clint didn't query me any further, but said, "You should be careful, there might have been snakes."

"Yeah, but I didn't see any snakes," I said, the three of us returning to the picnic. Everyone was there, but still no sign of Darren or Natalie.

After about 15 minutes, with the barbeque lunch nearly ready, Natalie and Darren had still not returned. Mum turned to Dad. "Do you know where Natalie and Darren have gotten to, Ross? I'm starting to get a bit worried."

Dad turned around, immediately seeing the tall figures of Natalie and Darren emerging from the trail, holding hands. "Oh there they are Alice."

Natalie and Darren approached the picnic site.

"We were getting a bit concerned," said Mum. "What happened, I was thinking you were lost."

Natalie maintained a poker face, giving nothing away. "Darren and I heard a lyrebird, it was really close and we tried to see it but unfortunately we didn't."

Darren maintained the lie perfectly. "You hear lyrebirds all the time, but I've never actually seen one in person. I wish we had seen this one."

"You'd best be careful, there's snakes in the bush up there," said Dad.

Again, Natalie was collected in her reply to Dad. "Don't worry Ross, we were both careful about snakes."

Of course, I was the only one who knew the truth about what had happened between Natalie and her boyfriend in the clearing, but I was giving nothing away. I found it hard to look at Natalie the right way seeing what she and Darren had gotten up to in the clearing and tried not to look at her too much, as she had the effect of causing a certain reaction in my groin.

The picnic finished up mid-afternoon, and we all headed back to Melbourne. This Saturday evening I would be alone until about midnight. Natalie was going out to the movies with Darren, her female friends and their own boyfriends, Clint was sleeping at a mate's house before going to play football tomorrow morning, and Mum and Dad along with Mum's sister and her husband and Dad's brother and his wife were going out to dinner and the theater in the city.

As soon as everyone else was out, I went straight to Natalie's bedroom and with trembling hands and an increasing erection, opened my foster sister's laundry hamper, searching for the panties she had worn during the week. There were nine pairs in there - laundry day was tomorrow - and I took them back to my room, laying my foster sister's panties out on the bed beside me.

Lying on the bed next to them, I unfastened and pulled down my jeans and then my undies, freeing my throbbing erection that had been begging to be sated all day after what I had seen at the picnic. Leaning over, I looked at Natalie's knickers, all nice and smelly from having spent a day covering her private female areas. There was a white pair, a pink pair, a yellow pair, a green pair, the cartoon dolphin panties, the turquoise knickers with the yellow triangles, waistband and leg elastic, white panties with pink flowers, the solar system panties and best of all, the light blue panties my foster sister had been wearing today when she and her boyfriend had sex together. Obviously Natalie had changed her knickers after she got home. What color panties was she wearing on her date tonight?

Taking each pair of panties in turn, I sniffed, stroked and caressed my foster sister's knickers as I had done so many times in the past. Every wonderful smell from Natalie's vagina and anus that had found their way onto her knickers made their way into my nose, me loving the smells of my foster sister's femininity. As I jerked off and sniffed Natalie's dirty knickers, I replayed the day's events in my mind like a movie, a dirty pornographic movie like the ones in the back room of the local video hire shop.

I still could not believe I had finally seen Natalie's tits, pubic hair, vagina, bare bottom and anus, that I had seen her give her boyfriend both a blow job and a hand job, receive oral sex, have actual sex against a tree with Natalie's jeans and knickers around her ankles and have a piss. It wasn't my birthday or Christmas, but it sure felt like it.

I continued to jerk off while smelling Natalie's panties. Some smelled better than others, for example I think she had worn her yellow and her green panties to aerobics, as the smell of sweat was overpowering and tended to distract from the odor of her vagina.

But others, wow. Natalie must have been one excited young lady indeed when she was wearing her white knickers, her creamy brown stains on her double cotton panty saddle were numerous and hard. I sniffed hard, my foster sister's pussy smells going up my nose.

And on Natalie's solar system panties, I could distinctly smell Natalie's anus on the back panel, right where one could see the green planet Uranus. The planet Uranus actually smelled of my foster sister's anus! That was so hot.

I continued jerking off while smelling Natalie's turquoise knickers, then her pink ones, her cartoon dolphin knickers, then her flowery ones, unable to get enough of the scent of pussy on my foster sister's smelly panties. As I moved my hand back and forth along my shaft I imagined that it was my foster sister jerking me off, that Natalie's hand was the one on my cock masturbating me but obviously it was not her hand and never would be. At times I imagined that my cock was up Natalie's vagina, but again this was never going to happen.

Feeling orgasm approaching, I used Natalie's blue panties for my climax, as these were the ones she had worn today as I watched her having sex in the forest. I put her knickers on my nose and jerked off harder while smelling her cunt stains, my orgasm sweeping through my body as my penis ejaculated a tidal wave of sticky white semen.

Breathless and sweaty, I lay on my bed cleaning up my cock with tissues, there being so much cum that I had to use several. I wished Natalie was there to clean up my semen with her eager young tongue, but obviously that wasn't going to happen.

Very much aware that I had fallen asleep with my pants down, my bedroom door open and my foster sister's dirty knickers on the bed beside me a few weeks ago, I had well and truly learned my lesson from that almighty scare. I pulled up my pants and returned Natalie's knickers to her laundry hamper, mixing them up with her other clothes so that they were not all on top and risk rousing any suspicion in Natalie.

Getting rid of the cum-soaked tissues and washing my hands, I went into the living room and put a video on, watching the movie until I heard Darren's car pull in, and Natalie came inside after five minutes. My foster sister was dressed in an orange jumper, very short black skirt, black stockings and black flat heeled shoes. While she had worn a pink scrunchie and matching hooped earrings today, tonight her scrunchie and earrings were orange to match her jumper.

"Hi Justin, how are you?" Natalie asked cheerfully as she sat on the couch beside me. Without obviously meaning to, Natalie seemed determined to give me an erection today as her short skirt rode up and I not only got to see the flesh of her thighs between her stocking tops and panties, but that her knickers matched her jumper. Natalie was wearing her orange knickers tonight.

"Oh pretty good," I said, trying to sound casual. "How was your evening?"

"Really good," said Natalie. "I was going to ask earlier, are you okay? At the picnic, you seemed kind of distracted, like you were worried about something."

I again had to act casual. "No, everything's fine. I might have been thinking about that university assignment I haven't got around to starting yet."

"Know that feeling," said Natalie. "I still haven't made a start on my stats assignment. For fuck's sake, I want to be a nurse, I should be learning nurse things, not stupid statistics shit about sigma, lamda and Z curves."

I laughed, and said, "I think they fit statistics into every course nowadays somehow."

"Yeah, I'm sure that will be of great assistance to me when I'm assisting an elderly patient with hip problems or a woman giving birth," said Natalie.

We continued to watch the movie until it ended, then got ready for bed. I took my shower, then Natalie took hers, me listening to the running water and thinking about my foster sister naked under the droplets. I had been thinking about Natalie so much that I had forgotten to brush my teeth, so wearing my nightwear of boxer shorts and a tee-shirt I returned to the bathroom to do just this.

Natalie had also forgotten to brush her teeth, so my foster sister joined me at the bathroom sink wearing her oversized Magpies tee-shirt over panties, her long hair hanging loose and her feet bare. Natalie's big boobs were prominent in her nightwear as obviously she wasn't wearing a bra, and her long shapely legs were exposed so I had to fight hard to avoid an erection.

Natalie finished brushing first, washed out her toothbrush and gargled some mouthwash. "I need to go to the toilet," she said, turning and exiting the bathroom on her bare feet.

I had finished brushing now, washed my toothbrush and stared into the mirror, thinking my dirty thoughts about my foster sister. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that it was only Natalie's voice, a touch of impatience in it, saying "Justin!" that brought me out of my trance. I looked into the mirror and Natalie was right behind me. I was so distracted I hadn't even seen her reflection, much less heard her.

"Sorry Natalie?" I asked.

"Earth to Justin, Earth to Justin, come in Justin," laughed Natalie. "I asked you twice to pass me some more toilet paper out of the cupboard."

"Sorry?" I asked, still unsure as to how I had spaced out so much.

"The toilet is out of loo paper, could you please get me another roll of toilet paper out of the cupboard?"

I blushed. "Sorry Natalie, I'll get you some now." I opened the cupboard under the sink, took out a roll of soft white toilet paper from the cupboard and passed it to my foster sister.

"Thanks Justin," said Natalie, taking her loo paper and walking back to the toilet. On the way she must have had an itch on one of her bare feet, Natalie bending down to scratch it, her sleep shirt riding up to show me that Natalie was wearing white knickers with blue flowers this evening.

Natalie went into the toilet, and I heard her close and lock the door behind herself. In the quiet of the house I heard her changing the toilet roll, then her putting down the toilet seat. Natalie began to pee, me hearing her urine stream echoing in the toilet bowl and taking me back to the picnic earlier in the day where she had urinated in the bush.

I heard Natalie unwinding toilet paper to wipe her wet pussy, then she remained sitting on the toilet to empty her bowels. I stood not far from the toilet as Natalie sat on it for some 10 minutes. I could hear her unwinding and rustling loo paper each time she wiped her bottom, and again my erection rose as I thought about what she looked like sitting barefoot on the toilet, her over-sized Magpies tee=shirt up around her waist, her knickers around her ankles.

When I heard Natalie unwinding toilet paper a few times in a row, I guessed she might be close to finishing and made my usual quick exit to avoid detection. As I did so, Natalie flushed the toilet and sprayed toilet freshener around the lavatory to banish her toilet smell.

I was safely in my bedroom when Natalie emerged from the toilet and washed her hands in the bathroom, and in bed itself when Natalie returned from the loo, me seeing my foster sister adjusting her knickers as she passed by my bedroom heading for her own.

Lying in bed playing with myself and listening to the rain outside, the fine Melbourne day having turned into a wet night, I pondered my current situation. I was in love with my foster sister, I had a crush a mile wide upon her, but no good could ever come of doing anything about it. I would never date Natalie, would never have sex with her and that was the end of the matter. I had to keep my feelings a secret, but at least I could enjoy my voyeurism of her. And while I did feel bad about invading Natalie's privacy, what she didn't know really couldn't hurt her.

But for now, I banished these thoughts. I had far more pleasurable things to think about, such as Natalie's dirty undies in her clothes hamper, and what she did with her boyfriend at the picnic today that only she, Darren and (unknown to them) I knew had happened.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers