Perving on the Pretty Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was going to happen? Again, I didn't have long to wait as Monica sat on the edge of the bed, her feet over the edge and Josh got down on his knees. I watched wide-eyed as Josh removed his girlfriend's pretty white sneakers and then her cute white ankle socks, leaving her barefoot. The sight of petite little Monica with bare feet in her overalls was wonderful, and I watched as Josh took Monica's feet in his hands, kissing and caressing them.

On the bed, Monica moaned in pleasure and squirmed her butt, no doubt her clitoris had responded and the pussy juices were flowing between her legs, making the young girl's panties damper than usual. So Josh really was a foot fetishist! Wow, my mind was blown. I watched intently as Josh paid attention to every part of Monica's pretty bare feet -- her soles, toes and arches -- gaining much pleasure from foot-play and Monica evidently liked it too.

Josh removed his own shoes and socks and he and Monica writhed on her bed, making out again and touching each other all over, me seeing Josh playing with Monica's panty lines through her overalls around her bum. Off came Josh's jeans, jacket and tee-shirt, leaving the handsome young man wearing only green undies, green undies that looked fit to burst at the front. Maybe young Josh just had a really bad hernia?

Now it was Monica's turn. It was really cute watching Josh undo the clasps of Monica's overalls, and I watched as they were then removed, Monica now barefoot and wearing her long-sleeved pink shirt and white bikini-style panties with pink flowers. I knew these knickers well, they were Monica's pre-period panties that I had smelled before her last monthly cycle, the snatch stains larger, wetter and smellier on the day before she started menstruating. Now obviously washed since then, she was wearing them today and dampening them with her girly excitement.

Monica removed her pink shirt and showed that her young A-cup breasts were covered by a white bra. With the young couple in their underwear, I watched Monica stroke the front of Josh's undies. "What do we have here, Josh?" she mused, a look of mock innocence on her pretty face.

Josh laughed. "Why don't you see for yourself, Monica?"

Young Monica needed no further prompting, pulling down the front of her boyfriend's undies to free his cock and balls. Young Josh certainly had much to be proud of down there, and Monica was definitely impressed, taking her boyfriend's wonderful uncircumcised erection in her fingers and giving him a hand job, her other hand reaching around to tease his balls, Monica stroking his scrotum.

While clearly enjoying his girlfriend giving him manual relief, Josh's own hands were not idle. I stared as he touched Monica on her tiny tits through the fabric of her bra, and she giggled as his hands went down her panties. I could see the toes on Monica's bare feet clench as Josh touched her up on her feminine mound and pussy at the front, and fondled her bum at the back.

Seemingly sensing that Josh might spray her with a sticky white substance before she was ready Monica withdrew her hands from his groin, and he took his sticky fingers out of her knickers. I wasn't that interested in seeing Josh take off his undies leaving him naked, but I sure as hell was interested in watching our family's nanny remove her underwear.

My eyes seemed set to pop out of my skull as Monica unclasped and took off her bra, revealing the young girl's barely-there breasts. She contrasted very much from Christina, my wife a well-endowed D-cup and her boobs got even bigger when she was pregnant with and breastfeeding our kids, but while Monica's breasts were so small -- in fact her A cup bra might well have been a waste of time and money it somehow made them sexy.

As Monica took hold of her panty waistband of her knickers, I lurked in her closet with bated breath. Soon I would find out the answer to the question I had pondered about our nanny for the youngest time. Did Monica have a full bush? Did she partially remove her pubic hair? Or did the young girl remove all the pubes from her pussy and her mound?

Seconds later I learned the answer as Monica took down her knickers and pulled them off over her bare feet. The 20-year-old sported a full bush, much like my wife Christina, although being a brunette Monica's pubic hair was brown, and with Christina a natural blonde her pubic hair was blonde. In the bedroom right now, I could observe how Josh's red pubic hair contrasted with his pretty little girlfriend's dark brown bush.

I looked at Monica's feminine mound covered in a full bushy triangle of curly brown pubic hair, looking like a map of Tasmania. As she moved on the bed, her legs opened and I got to see her pretty pink vagina through the forest of pubes between her legs. It was unusual to see a young woman, a millennial aged 20 with such a hairy pussy. Sure, my wife had a hairy vagina but Christina being born in 1975 was a Generation X like me so it was understandable. Monica was born in 1993, growing up in an era where women removing their pussy hair was commonplace.

Still, I had a liking for hairy pussies -- not that I should have been watching the au pair's naked pussy as she engaged in foreplay with her boyfriend -- so this was hot. And if I thought Monica's front bottom was hot, her back bottom was just as hot. Saliva flowed from my open mouth as I looked at Monica's bare bottom, her peach-shaped cheeks so appealing. If there was a competition for the best girl's bottom in Australia, young Monica could well represent South Australia.

It seemed I wasn't the only one impressed by Monica's bare bottom, her boyfriend seemed to be having the time of his life playing with his girlfriend's hot naked arse. He stroked her firm buttocks and her ass-crack his fingers sometimes going to her mound and playing with her hairy brunette pussy and at other times he would touch her up on her tiny tits. Monica for her part would tease her boyfriend's penis and run her bare feet up and down his legs.

And as it turned out, I wasn't the only one who liked to sniff Monica's smelly panties. Her knickers were lying on the bed, and Josh picked up her pretty floral undies and gave the damp double cotton saddle a deep sniff, absorbing his girlfriend's feminine smells.

Monica feigned indignation and gave Josh a good-natured clip around his ear. "Hey, stop doing that with my knickers, you pervert!"

"It's your fault, you smell so good," said Josh, continuing to sniff Monica's pretty knickers.

"Well, how about you smell the real thing then?" Monica teased. "What's 23 times 3?"

Josh pretended to consider this. "Um, 555?" he suggested.

Again a good-natured slap from the giggling Monica. "You know very well what it is. Now lie nice and flat while I get in position."

Unaware of my presence, Josh did just this while Monica straddled his face, one bare foot astride his torso. He must have had a great view of her hairy pussy, a view that got even better as Monica lowered her fanny down and sat on her boyfriend's face.

I watched as she got her hairy muff comfortable and her vulva in the right place for Josh to eat her out, then leaned forward. With Josh so tall and Monica short in stature it wasn't ideal, but the nanny was gagging for her boyfriend's cock so bad that she made it work, leaning her petite body forward to take his dick in her mouth and begin sucking him off, Monica giving fellatio sensually and sexy.

While it was a turn on watching our nanny sucking her boyfriend's cock while she sat on his face, her pretty face contorted in pleasure as his tongue traversed her twat was out of this world, the young girl twisting her naked butt in his face. I wondered if the pubes on Monica's hairy pussy were tickling his nose as he ate her out and drank her sticky pussy juice, but if so it wasn't a problem. And though I couldn't see it clearly, it seemed that at times Josh's tongue left Monica's vagina and went to the sensitive strip of skin separating her vulva and anus and her anal opening itself. He was actually licking Monica in the private place where she had a poo when she sat on the toilet. I couldn't believe it.

Clearly the worry was that one or both of them would cum prematurely before coitus, so that was probably the reason why after 5 minutes of 69 Monica stopped sucking off her boyfriend and lifted her fanny out of his face, climbing off him and jumping her bare feet down onto the floor.

I admired Monica's bare bottom as she walked to her purse which she had put down on the floor near her bed, and my view of the young girl's arse got even better when she bent over. With her legs parted and her bum thrust high in the air, I could see Monica's vagina very clearly as well as her tight, starfish shaped anus. The view didn't last long as Monica readily found the item she was looking for in her bag -- a condom -- and straightened up, jumping back onto the bed with her boyfriend.

Monica teased Josh's penis as she unwrapped the condom and sensually slipped it onto his cock, securing it to his shaft. She climbed back on top of him, and as they French-kissed, rubbed her genitals against his erection. Then taking hold of her boyfriend's throbbing erection, Monica inserted it up her tight, young, hairy box, the nanny gasping as her boyfriend fully entered her.

"You feel so hot up there," Josh as Monica got her pussy nice and comfortable and began to ride his erection cowgirl style.

The young girl's pretty face was filled with the delights of lovemaking as she and her boyfriend fucked nice and hard, Monica's brunette pony-tail bouncing around and her pussy juice flowing from her fanny and going all over Josh's groin.

It was like I was watching a live action porno, the hottest thing I had ever seen. But this was hotter than porn, pornographic videos had all this stupid moaning and corny dialogue that tended to make it funny rather than sexy. Monica and Josh said very little as they screwed, sometimes going hard and fast with Josh thrusting up hard into Monica's cunt, and other times it was slow and sensual with Monica grinding her pussy against her boyfriend's cock as they leaned forward to kiss.

For such a young couple they were certainly in tune sexually, and I wished I was masturbating as they reached their orgasms simultaneously. Monica squealed as her pretty face contorted with the delight of orgasm, the toes on her bare feet clenching as she came with a rush of sticky damp pussy juice that flowed from her vagina and soaked her boyfriend's groin. I imagined how Monica felt with her orgasm flowing from her tingling clitoris and through her vagina, the muscles of Monica's anus and rectum tightening as her climax went up her bowels.

His girlfriend's orgasm going all over his groin pushed Josh over the edge. The young man yelled out, 'Fuck yeah!" as he reached his own climax, his dick spraying his sticky white semen up in Monica's pussy. Though as he was a wearing a condom this would have captured his ejaculate, preventing the sperm spraying up past Monica's cervix and swimming up her birth canal into her uterus, some of them finding her fallopian tubes and maybe an egg released by her ovaries in her current monthly cycle and leaving my wife and I with the problem of a pregnant nanny in a few weeks' time.

Both out of breath and sweaty, Monica climbed off Josh and pulled his cock out of her pussy, the two young lovers caressing and kissing sensually on the bed, Josh stroking Monica's hairy pussy like he was stroking an actual cat, and Monica removing the condom from Josh's cock, before drinking the semen within. Fuck sensible little Monica sure had a kinky side to her.

"It smells like vagina in here," Josh joked, sniffing the air and laughing.

"Gee, I wonder why that that is?" Monica laughed, as she stroked her boyfriend's lower leg with her bare feet. "So, our fun isn't over yet. It's shower time."

Monica led the way into her bathroom on her bare feet, Josh following and I noticed that he was perving on Monica's naked butt cheeks on the way there. And he wasn't the only one.

I expected Monica and Josh to close the bathroom door after going in there, but such was the eagerness of the young lovers to get into the shower they forgot, and Monica stopped only to turn on the light and exhaust fan before turning on the water, both of them jumping in together.

From my position in the closet I didn't have a perfect view into Monica's bathroom, but I could see the shower and as the showers in our house had clear screen doors everything that was going on in there. I had wanted to perve on Monica in the shower for the longest time, and while the thought of her being alone and showering was hot enough, seeing the young girl showering with her boyfriend was off the planet hot.

I heard them laughing as they washed each other's genitals, and I got the treat of seeing Monica's pubic hair covered in soap and bubbles. She and Josh rinsed off, dried off and then came back into the bedroom to get dressed. I watched intently as Monica pulled up her knickers, the young au pair adjusting the white floral panties around her bum and her box so they were comfortable, before putting on her bra and other clothes, Josh dressing at the same time.

Now fully clothed it looked like Monica in her pink long-sleeved top, blue denim overalls and white sneakers would never dream of doing the things she had just done with her boyfriend let alone actually do them. But she had done them, I had seen it with my own two eyes.

"We'll need to be back by 4.00, I need to watch the kids tonight," said Monica as she and Josh prepared to leave, Monica collecting her purse and gathering the evidence of their sexual shenanigans -- the condom and wrapper -- to be disposed of.

"No worries, we'll be back in time," said Josh.

Monica and Josh left her bedroom, Josh fondling Monica's bum and her panty lines through her overalls on the way out, and as I heard Monica's car start and drive away, I was safe to emerge from the closet, my voyeurism fortunately undetected.

I couldn't believe what I had seen, perhaps this was a dream, or a dream within a dream as I had fallen asleep in the closet while smelling Monica's knickers and fantasizing about perving on her, but no, it was all real. I took Monica's used panties that I had been sniffing and returned them to her laundry hamper where they belonged, making sure I mixed them in with her other clothes in case Monica should notice that her knickers she had worn days earlier were at the top of the hamper and get suspicious.

My first instinct was to get some tissues and masturbate, but I knew that jerking off would not satisfy me enough. I needed sex. And in the living room I looked at Christina and my wedding photos. My hot wife would do very nicely in that role.

*

Of course, I could not fuck Christina right away, I had to be patient. My wife returned with the kids and had to head off to work at the TV station. Monica returned at 4.00 this time without her boyfriend to watch the kids in the evening and I found it hard to concentrate, I kept seeing the young nanny in her bra and panties or completely nude through her shirt and overalls, and now I didn't have to imagine it, I had seen her like this for real.

I collected my car, returned home and spent the rainy evening pacing the house like a lion waiting for Christina to get back home. My groin expanded as I watched my pretty wife presenting the evening news and counted the minutes until she returned.

Finally though, I heard my wife's car pull into the garage and she entered the house. By this time, the kids were sound asleep and so was Monica, the nanny commenting to me earlier that she felt a bit tired. I wonder why?

When Christina came home, I was about as subtle as a rooster in a hen house when I approached her, grabbing my wife around her slim waist and pulling her into our bedroom, tickling her through her blouse and playing with her panties through her skirt.

"David, what's going on?" Christina giggled as I stuck my hand up her skirt and touched the soft fabric of her knickers. "What's going on?"

"I was watching this really hot newsreader on TV and I wanted to get into her knickers," I said. "Now, how about you bend over the bed and I'll give you a really big surprise."

Luckily my wife was receptive to my advance and did what I suggested, thrusting her bum in the air. Boy, did she ever look hot in her jacket, blouse and skirt, and she laughed as I reached up under her skirt and pulled her knickers down to her ankles.

"David, stop doing that, that is so pervy," Christina laughed as I was unable to resist smelling the creamy feminine stains my wife's vagina had left on her white cotton classic brief panties.

"I can't help it, you're so hot Christina," I said, lifting up Christina's skirt more to give me a better view and access to her bare bottom, her pretty pink vagina around which grew blonde curls of pubic hair in abundance and her tight little anus.

I plunged my tongue into Christina's pussy, tasting her vagina, my tongue traversing her twat, Christina twitching in pleasure as I licked her vagina, the area between her vulva and anus and her tight little anus, much like Josh had done with Monica earlier.

My erection was throbbing to go up my wife's pussy and unlike Monica who evidently wasn't on the pill or using another type of birth control and therefore the need for a condom when having sex with her boyfriend, Christina had an implant in her arm to stop her getting pregnant. Therefore all I had to do was pull down my jeans and undies and push my erection up my wife's cunt.

Christina gasped as I fully entered her, and I wasted no time in fucking my wife nice and hard as she was bent over the bed, her skirt hitched up around her waist, her ass in the air and her knickers around her ankles. Christina moaned in pleasure as we fucked, her pussy juice flowing and the smell of vagina unmistakable.

Fucking so hard made for simultaneous and intense orgasms for both Christina and I. My wife's pussy soaked my groin as she cried out reaching her climax with this spreading from her clitoris through her reproductive system and into her anus and rectum, and at the same time I ejaculated a tidal wave of sticky white semen up Christina's cunt. The semen that would have swum up my wife's birth canal and into her uterus and fallopian tubes however would have had a fruit-less search for an ova to fertilize and me to wind up with a pregnant wife.

With a sticky pussy full of cum, Christina simply couldn't just pull up knickers. "David, please pass me the tissues," she said.

"Sure honey," I said, passing the tissues to my wife and watching with delight as Christina took a huge handful, scrunched them up and stuffed them into her box, giving her vagina a clean.

Of course, tissues weren't enough to get her properly clean and a shower was in order for both of us. Soon we were naked together and showering in our ensuite bathroom, me loving seeing Christina's naked D-cup breasts, her bare bottom and her pussy covered in suds and bubbles. I watched Christina washing her genitals, comparing her blonde triangle of pubic hair on her feminine mound to the nanny's brunette pubic hair triangle on her mound, and my wife's impressive tits compared with Monica's barely-there breasts.

"David, stop perving on me, what's gotten into you today?" Christina laughed as I watched her finish rinsing her pussy with plenty of water. "You're acting like a gynaecologist not a cardiologist."

Of course, I couldn't tell my wife that I had been perving on our children's nanny for months now, and that while hiding in her closet sniffing her smelly knickers I had gotten trapped in there when she returned home unexpectedly with her boyfriend and I had watched them having sex and then showering together. That would put me on a one way trip to the divorce courts.