Perving on the Pretty Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, I gave my wife a deep French kiss and saw her the toes of her pretty bare feet clench on the shower floor. "Just watching you read the news and thinking about how sexy you are, Christina," I said, touching up my wife on her bare breasts then reaching down to stroke her wet pussy hair and her bare bottom.

In bed that night, Christina barefoot and wearing an oversize tee-shirt over fresh panties and me wearing boxer shorts, I lay next to my sleeping wife thinking about the days' events. Perhaps now that I had seen Monica in her bra and panties, naked and having sex with her boyfriend it would curb my perverted and voyeuristic ways as some of my curiosity had been sated? Then again, tomorrow morning perhaps as usual I would be loitering outside Monica's bathroom listening to the nanny as she sat on the toilet emptying her bladder and her bowels and using toilet paper to wipe her bottom, then sneaking into her bedroom to sniff her worn panties?

Given what a perve I had turned into in the past year, I suspected option two would be most likely course of action tomorrow with our pretty young nanny.

THE END -- PLEASE RATE & COMMENT...