Pet and Friend at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotbox
hotbox
124 Followers

Sally jumps up, runs to wrap her arms around me to kiss me. I taste everyone's juices. She steps over to slave, kneels in front of her, hugs and kisses her too. My slave looks quite happy... in a totally slavish way of course.

I tug slave's leash. "Up slave," I command rather nicely. "Heel."

I take her to the bathroom where Sally is already washing herself with a warm soapy facecloth. There are two sinks so I wash myself first and then my slave who kneels or stands obediently as I direct.

"Sal, just toss the washcloth and towels on the floor," I explain. "slave will take and launder them later when she scrubs the bathroom." Sally just nods, apparently becoming accustomed to the idea of a slave in my home.

It's only midnight of the first day that I own a slave.

Sally and I go downstairs refreshed. My slave follows on her leash, her wrists still locked to her collars, her ankles chained with a foot of chain.

In my living room, I unlock the secretary desk and toss Sally's purse to her. Sally catches her purse with a grin and starts to freshen her makeup, not unlock her cuffs. "Slut!" I think but I smile. She relaxes on the love seat.

I unleash my slave and order calmly,"fetch two glasses of wine." she jumps up to obey.

"Yes my Mistress," she whispers. "Immediately my Mistress."

I walk into the kitchen, get the pet food bowls from the cabinet under the sink, and fill one with dog food, the other with tap water. I place them on the floor.

Reclining in my armchair, I watch my slave return with two glasses of wine precariously balanced on a tray she carries very carefully just under her raised chin. I consider if I should unlock her wrists one of these days but she seems to do just fine.

My slave places the tray on an end table, gets one glass, brings it to me. I take it from her hands, She returns to the table to get the other glass and serves Sally.

"Fetch cheese and crackers slave," I order. "Just place them on the coffee table. Then you may feed in the kitchen.

I sigh contentedly. It's been a long but pleasant day.

~~~~~ to be continued ~~~~~

hotbox
hotbox
124 Followers
12