Pet Names

Story Info
Consensual BDSM, man pleases domme in 69.
1k words
4.45
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Comfy?" she smiled. Holding his cuffed wrists in place with one hand, she fastened the D-ring between the two padded manacles to the center ring at the back of his harness. He was naked except for the black leather straps crisscrossing his chest and back.

"Yes, ma'am." His arms were now crossed behind his back at elbow height, hands facing out, entirely secure but with enough range of motion not to lose circulation for some time. The position thrust his chest forward and shoulders back slightly.

"Very good." Still standing behind him, she kissed the top of his shoulder. "I just realized. During negotiations we never discussed what I should call you." With her right hand she reached around and began to stroke his cock very gently with her fingertips. He sighed and laid his head back so that the back of his neck rested on her shoulder. "You have options, you know. We can just go with the basic slave," she continued, "or I can be very loving and call you darling and sweetheart and all. Or -- " -- her nails brushed his scrotum with the delicacy of a feather -- "I could use all those nasty words men call women... slut." As she murmured the last word, he closed his eyes and bit his lower lip. "Okay then," she grinned. "Number three it is, whore."

She stepped back. "Turn around. Eyes down." He pivoted to face her, standing very straight but with his gaze lowered. His erection was rock-hard. She pinched his nipple playfully, not too hard. "Lie down on the bed, on your back." She watched as he first sat down and then wriggled into position. "I'm going to get on top of you now," she told him, "and you're going to make me cum very hard with your tongue. Do a good enough job and I might even let you cum too. Understand?" He nodded eagerly. "What do you say, whore?"

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am," he whispered, coloring.

She pinched the other nipple, harder than before. "Good." She pulled her dress and panties off and dropped them on the floor, then climbed on top of him and lowered her hips. He reached for her with his tongue and began to work her clit furiously. "Slow down," she laughed. "I said make me cum hard, not immediately." He eased back to a steadier, softer pace. "Better," she said. "Now hold still, bitch. If you move your hips you get nothing." Leaning forward, she kissed the tip of his cock; it twitched in response at once. She settled in to enjoy edging him. As he continued to pleasure her, she began a languorous cycle of gently kissing, licking, or breathing on his cock and balls, no more than one touch every three seconds. His entire body was already tense from the positioning; he flinched at every caress from her tongue. She tolerated it until there was an unmistakable thrusting jerk of the hips. She pulled away. "I told you not to fucking move, slut." She pushed up onto her hands and settled back against his face, and he sucked at her clit and pushed his tongue inside her, clearly trying to make up for the mistake. He knew what he was doing, she thought. The first climax was building inside her already. She made him work without stimulation for another minute or so, and then the desire to taste and torment him again became too strong to resist. She started edging him again, tracing the length of his cock delicately with her tongue. He kept working on her clit, rolling and stroking it so that she began to move in sync with him. Finally the pleasure inside her became an overpowering wave and she focused only on keeping still enough not to break contact as the clitoral orgasm shook her.

She wanted nothing more than to feel that cock driving into her, but they had worked out the sequence very clearly beforehand and it was up to her to see it through. Rolling off of him, she picked up a double-sided cock gag -- one side a short, thick stub to fill his mouth, the other full-sized. He closed his eyes with the thrill of humiliation as she buckled it into place, and moaned quietly for the pleasure of hearing his voice muffled. "Yes, whore, I know you like that." She rolled her eyes, kissing his forehead and pinching a nipple hard at the same time. "Submissive little brat." She put a bolster behind his head and climbed back on top of him. "Now fuck me hard with that thing. I need to finish." She pushed back hard against his face, so that the dildo drove into her sex, and sighed as the penetration both eased the frenetic overstimulation in her clit and began a new wave of pleasure. She bent forward to resume teasing him, grinding slowly against the silicone cock, feeling the second, deeper and more satisfying orgasm start to build. She let him twitch and jerk now, kissing and licking him continuously, enjoying the sound of him whimpering behind the gag and the feeling of his hips straining not to buck underneath her. As her second climax began to crest she said, "You can cum now, slut," and swallowed his cock completely, losing herself in the overwhelming pleasure of the double-ended penetration and the taste of him. She just had time to finish her own orgasm before the stifled moans told her that his was beginning. She pulled herself off the dildo to focus on keeping his cock deep in her throat as he thrust into her. Salt filled her mouth; she held it there without swallowing and waited as his last few strokes died away into stillness.

She climbed off of him without speaking, unbuckled the gag and tossed it to the side, and kissed him deeply, transferring the cum to his mouth. He swallowed hard and licked his lips, and they continued kissing. After a few minutes, she stopped to release his wrists. He flexed his shoulders and rubbed at his wrists and elbows. She smiled. "Okay?"

He nodded and sighed deeply, then wrapped his arms around her and laid his head on her shoulder. "Thank you, ma'am," he whispered.

She buried her face in his hair, closing her eyes. "My pleasure," she whispered back.