Pet Surprises Her Sir

Story Info
A pet surprises her sir when he comes back from work.
2.9k words
4.22
10.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is the recap of a play session I had with my pet. Hope you will enjoy! *

One night, after I spent all day out working and was quite tired. I texted you that I was "OMW" and that "I had a long day".

I arrived home to a surprise I didn't quite expect...

When I pushed the door open, all the lights were closed, I could only see a faint halo coming from the hallway that leads to our bedroom.

As I ventured further into the house, quite intrigued by what was happening, I wondered where you were. I knew, you were home, I had just texted you 10 minutes ago and you said you were waiting for me.

As I approached the light, I stumbled upon a very unsuspected scene.

There you were, on all fours on the floor, wearing nothing but a little plaid skirt and the collar I had offered you a couple months ago. Your butt was there facing me and I could see your little sex appear between your legs already moist from the anticipation.

"Welcome home, sir", you murmured in a sexy voice.

Surprised at first, it took me a couple of seconds to answer. But as soon as I did, the real fun began.

"Hi my beautiful pet. What are you doing here?"

"I have been waiting for you, sir. I thought you could use a little fun after your long day at work," you answered with excitement in your voice.

As soon as I heard those words, I felt a rush of blood flow through my body and reach my penis that became instantly erect.

"Such a good girl you are, pet."

"Only for you, sir."

I could see the expression on your face from the mirror that was facing you. I noticed that you had put on makeup, making sure to be as pretty as you could be. You had also applied lipstick making your lips red as blood. You knew this was something I enjoyed.

As I was still enjoying the view that was before me, I decided it was time to participate a little bit more and enjoy that gift you were offering.

I lifted your skirt a little so that I could enjoy everything your sexy body had to offer. Your vagina was already wet, I could see the glistening of your juices overflowing from it.

After I finished contemplating you, I then proceeded to touch your clitoris that was already hard, filled with blood.

"Hmmm, sir, it feels so good when you touch your pet like this," you moaned.

"I see you are already wet from the anticipation of what is about to happen to you,"

I answered while smiling at her. "Does my good little pet want to please me?" I added.

As you answered: "Yes sir, your pet wants to be used by you any way you like," I stuck two fingers in your pussy and started fucking you slowly. It didn't take long before my fingers were covered in your juices.

You were already pretty excited. I didn't want to rush anything. This felt way too good to end so quickly by allowing you to orgasm that fast.

"Slow down, pet, we don't want to rush anything, the night is young," I said as I pulled my fingers out of you.

You couldn't help but whine the moment the fingers were leaving you.

"I know that you want more and that you need more, but you are not in charge. Tonight, I tell you what to do and you do it."

"Yes, sir, " you answered, a little disappointed that I stopped playing with you.

At that moment all I could think about was just how sexy you looked and how lucky I was that such a situation was happening to me.

"Fuck, you're beautiful" I said under my breath.

"Thank you, sir, your pet is happy you think so."

You and I have always enjoyed spanking and I knew that the fact that your butt was exposed was no luck. You wanted me to see you like this. You wanted me to look at your ass and you wanted me to spank you. That was part of your surprise and I was not going to disappoint you by not taking advantage of it.

*Slaaaaaaap* was the sound that my hand made at the impact of your left cheek.

"Ooooooooh!" You exclaimed.

"I'm going to warm up your ass, pet. You don't need to count the slaps, but when I'm done, I expect you to thank me for taking such good care of you." I said with confidence.

"Yes, sir."

"Good", I said as I then proceeded to slap your left and right cheek a couple times. Your ass was getting warmer and redder by the minute.

I continued spanking you with my hand for a couple minutes. Every hit would be a little harder than the previous one. Your ass was slowly going from a pale white to a bright red.

I could see that the spanking was affecting your body. I could see in your eyes the excitement at each spanking that you were receiving. You were closing your eyes, biting your lips and moaning after every hit. Your pussy was also more wet than before and had a string of juice coming from it and falling on the floor. A little pond had formed under you.

"I'm done with the warm up, pet."

"Hmmm, thank you sir for taking such good care of your pet."

"I see you have enjoyed it a lot, judging by the puddle on the floor," I chuckled.

"Yes, sir your pet enjoyed it a lot. You really make your pet wet and you know what she likes," you answered.

"As your butt is now ready, I think it's time for the real deal, don't you think?" I asked you.

"Yes, sir, I put all of our toys on the bed for you to use as you please on your pet."

I could see from here that the paddle, the cane, as well as various vibrators were indeed laid out on the bed.

"I won't be using any of our toys this time." I said as I started to undo my belt from my pants.

"This will do just fine."

It was the first time that we had used a belt as a spanking tool and I could see from your face that you were fearful but mostly excited at the thought of it being used on you.

"I will spank you with my belt, slut. 50 strokes on your butt. I want you to count each and every hit loud and clear. Don't forget to thank me at the end of it for that wonderful experience you just had. "

"Yes, sir, your pet will count all of the strokes and thank you afterward, sir."

"Good girl" I said and added " don't move from your spot and keep your eyes on me using the mirror, while I spank you."

The first strike came swiftly, its impact made a loud noise as the belt wrapped itself around your butt.

"One, sir," you said as you looked at me in the mirror's reflection.

The second one hit as soon as the words have left your mouth.

"Two, sir," you groaned as you enjoyed the feeling of your ass getting beaten by my belt.

As I continued with the strokes, you moaned and groaned in pain and excitement, as the belt was leaving marks on your tender bottom.

The 50th stroke came soon enough, leaving you in a state of satisfaction and hornyness.

"50, sir, thank you sir, for spanking your pet's ass so well and making your pet feel so good."

"Good pet, now get in your "ready to serve" position while I go grab a couple things."

"Yes, sir" you answered as you kneeled back up, opened her legs so that your pussy was accessible, put your weight on her front hands and crossed your arms in a way that pushed your boobs together and then opened her mouth to let her tongue dangle out of it.

I went on the bed and grabbed your favorite vibrator, the one that vibrated your clitoris just the way you liked.

As I made my way back to you, I started it and it slowly pulsated in my hand.

"Here is a nice reward for you my good girl," I said as I applied it to your exposed sex.

"Oooooh, thank you, sir."

I varied the speed of the vibrator, making it go faster and faster, going back and forth from the opening of your wet pussy to your excited clitoris. At the same time, I grabbed your throat with my hand, choking you lightly.

"You are mine."

"Yes, sir, I'm yours."

After a couple minutes, you were moaning more and more, grinding yourself on the vibrating toy that was making you feel so good.

"Oooh sir, you're going to make your pet cum."

"Don't you dare cum without permission, pet," I growled.

A couple of second later, you were reaching your threshold point and I could feel you very close to climaxing. I entered a couple of fingers in your wet pussy and started thrusting back and forth with them, bringing you even closer to the finish line.

"Hmm, sir, please, can your pet cum, sir," you pleaded.

"You can cum, as you have been a good girl for me today."

"Ooooh, thank you, sir," you said as you started to cum loudly.

"Cum for me, slut."

Your orgasm was strong. I could feel your walls grip my fingers, still inside of you.

"Good girl," I said as I pulled my fingers and removed the vibrator.

"Hmmm, thank you, sir, for my climax," you answered.

"Now that you came, it's my turn to have some fun. Go kneel in front of the bed, I'm going to use your mouth now."

"Yes, sir, I want to please you," you said as you started to move inside the bedroom.

You reached the bed, kneeled in front of it and waited patiently for me to join you.

As I approached the bed, still dressed, I took my time to remove my shirt, and then my pants, leaving my underwear on.

I then sat slowly in front of you looking into your beautiful green eyes. I could see you were eager to please, eager to be used and eager to be owned completely by me.

"Now, keep your hands crossed behind your back, I want to only feel your mouth on my dick. I want to feel the warmth of your mouth and enjoy it as much as I can. I will guide you and tell you when and how to suck me."

"Yes, sir, guide your pet the way you like, use your pet mouth to please you," you answered excitedly by the thought of finally having my dick in your mouth.

"Start by slowly kissing my penis on top of my boxers."

You executed yourself immediately, gently kissing on the head that you could clearly see through the fabric.

You kissed every part of it, going up and down, adulating this untouchable prize.

After a few minutes of this ordeal, the anticipation was building up for you and for me. You were waiting for the moment that I would command you to finally put it fully in your mouth. I saw the longing in your eyes, I saw just how much you wanted my hard cock in your throat.

"Take off my boxers with your teeth," I ordered.

"Yes, sir," you replied, immediately doing your best to grab the elastic and pull them down.

You struggled a bit in doing so, but succeeded in removing them and liberating my penis that you looked at with appetite.

"You can start by licking and kissing it, pet."

You executed yourself, making sure to gently kiss and lick every part of it. Going up and down, wetting it and not forgetting any part of it.

The warmth of your mouth felt incredible and I can't help but close my eyes to fully enjoy the sensation that you are giving me. I felt lucky I could find such a pet that would give me this incredible surprise without even having to ask.

After a little while, I slowly pulled your head upwards towards me and kissed you passionately. You looked at me adoringly as I did so, basking in the overwhelming feeling of being completely loved and owned.

"Now I want you to take me in your mouth but start slowly with the head. I will tell you when you can go deeper."

"Yes, sir."

Immediately, you started to suck the head of my dick and you used your tongue, wrapping it around in a never-ending motion. You slowly moan content of finally getting your prize.

I could see your saliva started to build up in your mouth and slowly started to drip down my shaft.

"I think you are ready for more now, slut," I said as I realized this.

I grabbed your long blonde hair, and slowly started to push your head down towards the base of my sex. I could feel your throat getting fuller and fuller as my appendage was making its way to the back of your throat. The wetness and warmth of your mouth felt incredible. I slowly brought your head back up towards the head of my dick. It never left your mouth, but you could breathe easily.

"Now, I want you to take a deep breath and try to hold me at the base of your throat for as long as you can."

"Yesh, shir," you answered your mouth still full.

You took a deep breath and started to slowly go deeper and deeper until you could reach my base and I felt your nose tickling my thigh as you completely engulfed my member.

I held you there for as long as you could take it. A couple of seconds later, the lack of air started to get to you and you started to gag as you could not breathe with your throat filled.

"Don't give up, pet," I encouraged you.

You could only last a couple more seconds before you had to come up and took a big breath.

"Good job, slut," you were able to keep me fully in for at least 30 seconds. I think it's your personal best."

"I think so too, sir," you said, breathing hard from the experience.

"I believe we can push past that though. Go back down again and this time I want you to go up and down fucking your own throat with my dick."

"Yesh shir," you said as you went down again on me, this time way faster than before.

As ordered, you went up and down until the very base, making sure to engulf every part of my erect dick. As you drooled over it, it made the process easier. Your throat started to be fully lubricated and you could go faster and faster, making sure to properly fuck your own mouth.

I grabbed your hair and helped you with the motion, making sure that you knew when It felt too good to go back up for air.

I couldn't hold on for much longer. I knew if we kept going, I would explode in your mouth, and I knew that I wanted to fuck your wet pussy.

As I lifted your head slowly from your work, I looked at you proudly as you had done an incredible job in making me feel good.

"That was very nice, pet, but now I want to fuck you. Get on the bed on all four so I can admire your beautiful red butt."

As you moved, I could see the wetness from your excited sex. You got very turned on by what you had just done and I could tell.

I gently bit your ass as you were spreading your legs on the bed and buried my nose in your pussy, licking inside and out.

"Ooooh," you moaned with pleasure.

I licked every part of your insides, going back and forth between your anus, your pussy and your clitoris. As I could see that you were getting more turned on now, I slowly removed myself from your sex and looked at you.

"Tell me what you are and what you want."

"I'm your pet, sir, your slut to use. I want you inside of me, I want to feel you deep in me, I want you to cum in me."

I slowly rubbed the head of my penis against your pussy lips and your clit. Teasing you even more. You sighed and moaned, not able to contain your eagerness to be filled.

I finally, pushed the full length of my dick in you, and you could barely contain your scream of relief.

I then proceeded in fucking you, making sure to grab your hair, collecting it in one hand and using it to thrust in even deeper, grabbing your hips and even slapping your already tender ass as I fucked you.

You moaned and gasped and I knew you were close to cumming again.

"Oh god, sir, you're going to make your pet cum again."

"Cum for me pet," I said as your body began to quiver from your climax.

Simultaneously, I shot my load right in you, leaving me panting and satisfied from the surprise that you had both given us.

I wrapped you in my arms and we both caught our breath, I played with your hair and murmured in your ear:

"I love you."

"I love you, too."