Raymond Gets a Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
Raymond dominates a virgin mail order bride.
1.1k words
3.59
28.2k
20
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After months of communication I finally had her, my 19 yr old Colombian mail order bride. Or as I called her in my head, my mail order slave. I had wooed her online with minimum effort which was good for me because I've never had much luck with women. All I had to do to get her here was promise that she'd never have to sleep in a powerless, waterless, roach & rat infested hut those people called homes ever again. I was a gentleman of course. I picked her up from the airport with red roses in hand and took her out for lunch, pointing out the things in my city. Even with little sleep she was wide eyed & excited, leaning forward in the passenger seat holding her small duffle bag of clothes. Her entire life in a gym bag. Then I gave her a tour of her new home. Showed her the kitchen that had a stove and not just a fire pit. The bathroom with a shower head instead of a bucket. Then finally the bedroom.

My Mariana. Thin frame, tiny tits, small ass and her halfway down her back.. Everything on her was so little, I loved it. My little Mariana. So small I could snap her in half. We weren't married yet but.. Close enough. She was here now. I took her bag from her as she stood there shivering and pulled out her passport, put it in the safe for "Safe Keeping." I had her where I wanted her now. She was all mine, I could do whatever I wanted.

I slapped her. SMACK.

"Take your clothes off." I demanded.

She stood there with her hand on her face, frozen.

I slapped her again and then started pulling at the thin strapped sundress, "I want this off."

She put her hands up to block me and I slapped her again. This time so hard that she fell onto the bed.

"I don't understand." Mariana said in a thick accent, her voice quaking.

I pulled my belt off and held it in my hand giving it a little shake, "Last time I'm telling ya." I say.

She doesn't hesitate anymore. She pulls the straps off of her shoulder and lay there modestly in her underwear.

"Those too." I say waving the belt around her underwear. She obliges and I begin to get undressed myself. I am not small like her. I am much larger, taller and heavier. I am not a fat man but I am 36 with a gut.

She sits in front of me completely naked and in tears, unable to make eye contact with me. She looks so scared. My dick is rock solid watching her.

I pull her leg and bring her closer to me. Grab her hair and force her to look up at me, "You have to prove that you have been worth my time and effort little one. Do you know how expensive it was to bring you here?" I ask her.

She shakes her head no.

"It cost so much money. Thousands. Money that I worked hard for. $2000 in American money. Not to mention the money I sent you while you were there so that you and your family wouldn't starve. Remember that? Thousands." I say.

She nods.

"I did that because I wanted you to be my wife. I showed you love and now it is time for you to repay me by being a good wife. This is how I like things, this is how it'll be. Or, I can call the police and we can put you jail for lying and taking my money. Is that what you want?" I ask.

She frantically shakes her head no.

"Good girl. Now take your husband's dick and put it in your mouth." I say.

She moves slow but she fucking moves. Her hand is so small wrapped around my thick white dick. Mariana acts like she doesn't know what to do with it so I help her. I grab the back of her had and push her to my dick, "Open." I say when it's at her mouth. I fuck her face and it's like a dream. I pull it out allowing her to breathe. While she coughs and gasps for air I lay her on her back and sit right on her small face, forcing my dick back into her tiny mouth. I grab on the top of her hair and rotate my dick around in her throat. Her arms are flaling but I don't smack them away. I laugh at her trying to fight me, a man close to 300 lbs, twice her weight. Stupid whore.

I fear I'll come too fast and yank my dick out.

"You look so cute with my dick in your mouth." I say stroking her hair.

Her pussy is my main course. I refused to interact with anyone on the bride site that wasn't a virgin and she assured me several times she was. I even had her checked by a local doctor before flying her here. No one has ever been inside her and I don't intend to go easy on her.

"Get on your hands and knees." I demand. My deep voice makes her tremble.

Before she is all the way up I am already grabbing at her waist and pulling her close. I hear her voice whisper, a prayer maybe. I guide my dick to her opening and force my way into her tight pussy. I slam right in there and she lets out a scream. I go in and out, deep and hard but slow.

"You feel amazing." I say, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. I look down and see a streak of blood on my dick and that's what does it for me. That's what makes me start pounding away. Her cries only add to the excitement. I'm going fast, I'm going hard, I'm deep inside of her with no mercy. This is my 1st and only chance for my virgin fantasy to come true. I grab ahold of her hair and continue pushing into her. Her legs begin to collapse underneath her and her cries get weaker. They turn into desperate grunts.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." I say. I grip her hair and ass, pounding harder and faster. I feel like a jack rabbit. Like I'm king of the fucking world. I've had women call me a loser before but Raymond was a loser no more. Fuck that. I've got a bitch now who can never tell me no. I'm king here. Owner of her. Owner of a little virgin teen pussy.

I cum hard. Filling her all the way up. Pulling her hair so tight that later that night I worry if some of it came out. She collapses and I do too right next to her. I can barely catch my breath. My dick is still standing up and it's covered in her blood and my cum. She's mumbling in Spanish, crying her eyes out into a pillow. Music to my ears.

I'll take her ass next.