Pet Takes Over Ch. 01

Story Info
A Petgirl takes over an entire household.
4.7k words
4.36
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I was shocked with the direction it turned. My fingers have a mind of their own sometimes (most of the time). But I wanted to make it into something decent and not just a stroke story, so this is what I came up with. I do have someone looking at this story, but no official editor.

Please critique and vote once at the end of the story! Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa Fishtpad was walking along the streets, dragging her suitcase along the sidewalk, completely homeless now that she had turned 18. It was Friday, school had just gotten out but I hadn't gone. Instead she was just walking along, hungry, tired, her feet hurting, and she didn't know what to do now that she had nowhere to go and nothing to do.

Elsa had large E breasts and big green eyes with pale skin and red curly long hair. She didn't have a temper, at least not one that she saw. She was seen as a sex doll by most, and she couldn't blame them. She really did look like a sex doll.

Elsa was walking toward the house of the only man to ever be kind to her in her life, her science teacher Mr Matt. She had followed him from school everyday for a week, just knowing that soon she'd be out on the streets and she knew she'd need to know the way to his home.

Just then, Elsa saw his house and walked up to his porch, sat down on his swing and began taking off all her clothes. She wanted him to see her as a sex doll and forget his morals when it came to fucking a student.

Elsa had worked at a sex shop and had a few toys that she'd bought with her discount there. She took out the ring gag and put it in her mouth, fastened it. She added black dog ears, then lubed up my black tail plug and shoved it in her ass. Then she attached cuffs to her wrists and ankles, ones that had D rings on them for easy attachment to chains. Finally she got out the black puppy paws and attached the velcro to one, but she couldn't do both. Frustrated, she whined loudly.

Just then a man behind me chuckled in a deep voice and said in an amused voice.

"Well well, what do we have here? A lost lil doggy?"

Elsa turned to find a huge black guy resting against the porch railing. She had been so caught up in what she had been doing, she hadn't heard him come up. Either that or he was really silent on his feet. Who knew for sure, but it didn't matter at this point.

I whined and shook my ass, then crawled up to him and held up the paw whose mitt still needed to be fastened properly. He gave me one long look, as if judging how serious I was, and I gave him a look I would never have given him if my mitt had been properly attached. He chuckled and reached out, fastened the velcro properly and I went into full blown puppy mode.

I immediately started whining and rubbing my naked self against him all over, shaking my ass at him and prancing around like a bitch in heat. I was soon wet, seeing his cock get larger in his pants and imagining it in all my holes. Well, 2 of them. I had never been fucked in the pussy yet, I wanted to save that for my owner.

"Are you chipped girl?" he asked me. I heard the words but didn't understand them. I sat on my heels and whined softly, head tilted, looking cute I knew. He pulled out a device, something like a scanner I guess, and he held it to the side of my neck. It beeped and he looked at it, shook his head.

"Nope, you aren't. How old are you girl?" Elsa pointed to her ring gag and he laughed deeply. She was a little wary of him, since she didn't know him at all, but that barely let her go back into her human mindset now that she was in full gear.

"Are you over 18?" he asked her now. She stomped her paw. "Are you 18?" She nodded, whining deeply.

"Good." He took something off the porch railing and looked at her through it. She suddenly realized it was a camera. She immediately went wild, dancing in place, wiggling her body, whining loudly, rubbing against his side.

"Good girl, pet," he said, petting her. She whined happily, nuzzling his side best she could. He hadn't hit her yet, which is better than what the others had done.

"I'm going to take this gag out of your mouth and you aren't to bite me or do anything destructive, understood?" He said gruffly. He took it off her and she immediately whined, going to her bag and taking out a metal muzzle that could be attached to my head and had several other attachments. It was much like what you'd put on a biting dog, but it was made for human pets instead.

"You want to wear this?" He asked her.

Elsa nodded and barked loudly. He put it on her after examining it all over. "This must've been very expensive, pet. Who is your owner?" She frowned and whined, then shook her head. Owner? She had no owner. Not yet. Maybe he would be?

"Let's go inside my home." He went to the door and unlocked it, leading her inside. Elsa followed and he turned off his camera. Her human side was confused, Elsa had sworn this was my teacher's home as she had followed him here from school.

But my puppy mind didn't care at all. This is where I belonged. He had several cages and pillows on the floor along the hallway and in his living room.

"Mandatory meeting. New voluntary puppy girl. My house. One hour." His gruff voice brought me to his side and I tilted my head at him as I knelt before him with my paws behind my back and my knees spread wide. My pussy was wet, I was horny after seeing him and being in my puppy mode.

"Calm down girl," he said gruffly, smiling at me. "I see you don't have a collar, which is a very good thing for you pup. I'm gonna tag you tonight so if you ever run away, you can be found."

I just listened, resting gracefully, not understanding him much. A tag? What was that? Would it hurt? I hoped it wouldn't.

"Speak girl."

I barked.

"English girl! I need to know your story."

She barked again and rubbed her muzzle against him before sighing. It broke her conditioning to talk to him like a human would, but she had to.

"My name is Elsa, Sir. I followed Mr Matt to what I thought was his home, this home, several times in the past month from school. Guess I messed up with that. I knew I'd need a home when I turned 18 today and was kicked out of my room at the group home." I struggled to keep going against my conditioning. "I thought this was his home. I trusted him to take care of me. All the stuff I'm wearing I bought at the sex shop where I worked until yesterday. I was also trained to be a pet of some sort while there for the last 3 years." Elsa kept flinching as she spoke, ready for the crop.

"I'm not smart enough to make decent grades unless I really study hard, and then I only get Cs. I came here hoping he'd take me in, care for me as a pet." She struggled to find words. "I think that's it Sir. I was conditioned never to talk human when I'm in my puppy gear, Sir. This is hard for me."

"I can see that. Thank you. You won't have to speak again in human while in puppy mode. I love your training, your conditioning. But whoever did it was wrong to do it to you at such a young age." He said. He sat down and thought, occasionally rubbing her head.

Dwayne sat and thought about what a delightful pet had landed in his lap. This wasn't normally the way things were handled, but because this was a very unique case, he'd be taking her under his wing and protecting her.

Time passed quickly and soon there were knocks on the door and the sound of it opening and closing several times as members of the Slave Association let themselves in. The first one was Brad and as he came into the living room, he frowned when he saw the new pet. Dwayne had told her to stay when they heard them arrive.

"Elsa? What are you doing here? Why didn't you show up at school today?" he asked her. She barked loudly and shook her ass, whined, but didn't move from her spot at my side.

"What did you do to her, you faggot?" Brad asked Dwayne harshly.

"Brad! Remember your place!" Mistress Chim said harshly behind him. "I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason why Master Dwayne has an unfamiliar pet girl curled up against his side."

"She is here because it is her birthday, she just turned 18 and got thrown out of her group home today, and she had followed Brad here to my home several times in the past month from the school. She thought this was his place instead of mine. I told her she wouldn't have to go against her conditioning again."

"Conditioning? What conditioning? What have you done to her?" Brad demanded. Elsa growled, not liking his tone to her Master at all. She had accepted him as her owner in her mind until she was told otherwise and Dwayne admired it, then wondered what would happen if he let her loose on Brad Matt. He decided to find out and reached over, undid her paw mitts and took off her muzzle. She looked at me, then saw I didn't know what she needed.

She said, "Normally when I look at you like that, I want you to confirm that you wish for me to finish the process you've started with me going back to full human mode. I can easily switch between puppy and human without all my gear on, Master."

"Go back to full human," I ordered gruffly. She smiled and took off her cuffs and headband, pulled out her tail and set them all in a pile on the floor. "Those are dirty, so they must be cleaned. If they're cleaned, they get put away."

Fully human now, Elsa looked at Brad and saw he had a collar on. She grinned wickedly.

"What are you thinking, girl?" Mistress Chim asked her. Elsa glared and they did a silent battle without words. Elsa nodded, submitting to her as well.

"I'm thinking Mr Matt wouldn't last a day in my life, Mistress. Not without being trained and put in his place by everyone he called a faggot, including the girls. I went through a slow but rigorous training and conditioning at the sex shop where I worked for the past 3 years, Mistress. I don't know when the last time I actually spoke human there. I'd love to see him pegged by the Master. He flies both ways."

"I knew I'd seen you before, girl," a white man in all black said quietly from the doorway. "You're the girl that Jeffers has at his shop sometimes."

"Everyday of the week, Master," Elsa said. "Except when I'm busy with school."

"I'd asked to buy you, but he said he was training you for someone else and you couldn't be bought."

"He lied then, cuz I was kicked out this morning of my group home, Master, and walked all day long to get here, only stopping to spend some money on food and drink as I walked," Elsa said, kneeling.

"Brad thinks he's a sub, but he isn't. Or at least not a properly trained one. He should be broken and conditioned like I was. But only if he wants to be. The Master said I had skills as a switch, but I don't want to lead, I just wanna submit."

Everyone froze and looked at each other when Elsa said she was a switch. Elsa noticed this, and hoped she wouldn't be put into a position of power. At least, not one without consequences.

Dwayne watched all of this take place, amazed, and decided to take back control.

"Brad, we'll drop you off at the sex store in the morning," he said firmly. "You need training, like Elsa said. Elsa will stay with me, I will be her owner."

"Nonsense, Dwayne," Mistress Chim said. "You always get all the good girls and you turn them into pampered bitches. You are too easy going with them. Besides, you have had to break her conditioning and she doesn't need that. She needs to be with someone who knows what she exxpects. Someone who knows the Master, as she calls him." She turned to look at Alex, the man in black.

"I accept, if she's being offered," Alex said. "She was well trained and I know exactly how she was trained. She doesn't recognize me because I always wore a mask in the store."

"The Masked Master!" Elsa squealed excitedly. "I always loved how rough you were with me when you came to visit me. No one else was nearly as rough as you, Master!" She got up off the couch and crawled toward him, barking like mad.

He chuckled and petted her hair. "Good bitch, good bitch." He broke form and started to wrestle with her, biting her all over and soon he had her under him, pants undone and his cock out, growling as he bit her throat.

"Master! I'm a virgin!" she cried out.

"Good! I will take you here and now, like the bitch in heat you are!" Alex growled as he spat in her mouth and ordered, "Swallow." She gulped down his spit and he moved, put his foot on her head and pressed down hard on her. She squealed and whined, shook her ass right before he plunged into her virgin channel.

She whimpered loudly as he proceeded to fuck her hard. She loved it so much, how rough he was with her. She didn't have to wonder what he wanted, he just took it. After a few minutes, he grunted and shot inside her. She wondered briefly about getting pregnant, then remembered that she couldn't due to a stupid car accident that had messed her up inside a long time ago.

"I assume you're on a contraceptive, pet," Alex said.

"No Master, I have no need to be since I was in a car accident that took my parents' lives and messed me up inside. I don't get periods and I can't give birth, Master," she said.

Alex was surprised, but he shouldn't have been. Cole, the sex store owner who she called the Master, wouldn't have taken a chance like that. Still, there had been no chance for her pregnancy since Cole had only used her ass and mouth.

"Tell me, Master Alex," Mistress Chim said. "Was she trained to please women as well?" She suspected she was, but she wanted to make sure before she put her bid in to own the girl. She and Alex were close, and she suspected that this girl was exactly what they needed to make things work between them.

Alex knew what Chim was thinking and simply nodded, not being big on words, then got an idea. He agreed with her thoughts, this could be just what they needed to make things work between themselves and her boys.

"Pet, go beg Mistress Chim to stay with us for tonight," he said.

Elsa immediately crawled up to Chim and started sniffing her pussy, whining softly as she shook her ass.

"Please Mistress! Please teach me how to please you tonight! Please stay with my Master and me!" She held up her hands in a pleading motion, panting like a dog.

"You will need to work on your begging skills, pet," Chim said gruffly, but she enjoyed what she'd seen so far.

Chim Wok was a lovely Asian Mistress with the pale skin typical of the Chinese and slanted doe eyes. She had long black hair, but always kept it pinned up and covered with a shawl of some kind. Today's shawl was purple with black roses. No one could quite tell her age other than it being old enough to let her do as she pleased. Sometimes she looked like a wise old crone, other times she looked barely 20. She was petite, barely 5'3 in heels.

She had fought her way out of China to reign supreme in this corner of the world of San Francisco. She loved her life, living with Alex, but there was something missing in their relationship. Neither was sure they wanted to marry the other, but they were recognized as a couple everywhere they went. They were sexually compatible, but both loved being on top too much, so it was pretty rare that they fucked. Still, on the rare occasion their subs couldn't do anything for them, they did fuck like a pair possessed.

Alexander Anderson was a man who came from wealth but fought to get his own wealth. He succeeded at the age of 19 with his hacking skills. He sold an online program he'd developed at a young age. He still got paid occasionally to hack into something, but he mostly left that to the younger hackers now. He had no desire to do much with his time besides train and acquire pets to sell and to teach others how to use them to their full potential.

Alex was a tall, heavily muscled man with a military-style hair cut. He had a personal slave, Ava, trained in beauty give him and all the girls a hair cut on an as-needed basis. Ava also styled the girls' hair and taught them what they needed to know in beauty. He felt that this pet before him would replace her easily in his household. He looked across the room at Chim and amended that thought: In their household.

Nope, Alex wasn't foolish enough to think it was all about his desires or what he needed, but about what they needed, together. He knew Chim thought the same way by the way she lifted her brows at him. She asked silently if he wanted to take the reigns or if she should. He gave a lil bow with his head, indicating that she should take charge for now. He'd take back control when he felt like it.

"Time to go home," Chim said.

"Which home? Who do I follow, Mistress?" Elsa asked.

"With us," Alex said firmly. "We arrived together."

"Nice, Master," Elsa said cheerfully and collected her stuff as Chim moved to Alex. Dwayne got her a bag to carry it all in. They stood together and went to the door with Elsa crawling at their heels. They opened the backseat for her and all got in the car.

"We'll be placing you at the lowest place in the harem's food chain, but I don't think you'll last there for long," Chim began. "You have our permission to have free reign over the house and do what you need to do to get your bearings. No one else has that permission, not even Ava, who cannot enter my rooms. You may enter my rooms, but I doubt you'll need to. Ava has been Alex's first slave, but I doubt she will remain so with you in the house. We train slaves, girl."

"She's too much of a jealous bitch for my time," Alex said.

"What makes me so different, Mistress? Master?" Elsa asked, but she suspected she knew the answer already.

Alex reached back and smacked her leg with the crop hard.

"Don't play dumb with us, girl," he growled. "You may not be book smart, but you are smart in other ways. We don't care if you can't do trig, but we do care that you have a brain. Use it!"

"You can pretend in front of others all you like, but not when it's just us, with you uncollared," Chim said firmly.

"But I love my collar, Mistress! Well, any collar! The bigger and more degrading, the better in my eyes," Elsa muttered the last almost to herself, but the others heard her. Alex looked over at Chim, who was driving the van. She looked back at him and met his gaze with a wicked smile of her own. They had a perfect collar for her, but it would have to be changed once it was on her in a way that wasn't ever done to anyone else.

"There's only one rule we have for you, Elsa," Chim said firmly. "Above all else, use your brain. We won't question what you do, we won't punish you at all for going against our wishes long as you have a reason to. Playing dumb will be punished, however."

"Yes Mistress!" Elsa said happily and clapped her hands.

"One thing I ask of you is to tell no one my name or who or what I am," she said thoughtfully after a few minutes.. "Don't place me at the bottom, I can't properly assess anything from that viewpoint, Master. I suspect that I know what you want me to do, and I can't do it from there."

Alex nodded thoughtfully.

"You are the only switch trained by the Master," Chim said softly. Elsa's eyes bugged upon hearing that, but she didn't otherwise react except to settle down even more firmly in her seat.

Alex smiled, well pleased that his little switch was already taking charge. He suspected that someday she would rule even him and Chim, but he didn't mind at all, long as their lives ran smoothly after the initial drama.

"Another thing you should know is that all the girls are in training, even Ava, and all have collars and tracking chips. You won't be getting the tracker because you're homeless and have nowhere else to go that you could easily rule," Chim said.

"Mistress, I love you already, but please hush," Elsa said, "I have thinking to do."

12