Pet Takes Over Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chim giggled, actually giggled, and winked at her mate. Alex smiled wickedly now. Yes, he was right to think that Elsa would take over them all.

Finally, as they pulled up the long driveway to a 3 story white mansion, Elsa spoke.

"Master, open my door and let me out, then drive away after bowing to me. That will unsettle those watching from the house."

"What about you getting inside?" Chim asked, concerned for her new pet.

"Come back tomorrow afternoon and you'll see if I'm still outside or inside, Mistress." Then, seeing the concern in her gaze, she reassured her, "Even if they were all completely trained, their curiosity will drive them to find out who I am and why I'm here, Mistress. They won't be able to resist."

"Clever," Alex muttered. Elsa beamed proudly.

"Thanks Master!"

He smiled in return.

They pulled up and Elsa's plan went off without a hitch. Alex bowed to her after letting her out and they drove off to do something fun at Chim's old house.

Elsa pushed back her hair and crawled up the gravel driveway, barking occasionally. She wanted them to underestimate her, and this was sure to give all the girls a mixed message. She loved that idea. She had no puppy gear on, and had in fact left it all in the car, but she felt better acting like a pup. She knew what to expect and what to tolerate.

What she didn't know is that if she hadn't been a switch, the Master would have trained her to tolerate everything. But because she was one, he had trained her differently than anyone else.

When she got to the door, she barked and scratched at it gently. The door opened and there stood a girl with long blonde hair and deeply tanned skin. Elsa let the first thing in her mind pass her lips.

"Jesus girl! Are you a cracker trying to be a black girl? If so, you need to take a look in the mirror and be thankful for being black cuz blacks have it a lot harder than us white folk!"

"She thinks black people have all the fun," a cheerful young girl with curly brown hair said behind her. Elsa would later learn that her name was Maisy. "I don't get it myself, cuz anyone can see on the news how racism works, and they can also ask Master to drive down the ghettos, miss."

"She is not miss! I am Mistress!" The deeply tanned girl smacked the young girl hard across the face and in a flash, Elsa had tackled her to the ground and was growling loudly at her. She stayed that way for a long moment, growling loudly, then moved off her.

"That would teach a lesson to anyone else, but you aren't anyone else, are you, Ava?" Elsa sneered. "You think you're Miss Queen Bee and that your shit don't stink. However, what you don't know is that those who smell bad never can smell themselves."

A few girls tittered, but looked serious when Ava looked for them. They didn't want her wrath on them.

"What's your name, miss," a petite girl with straight brown hair asked. "What do we call you? We all know that our Master respects you, we saw that much with that bow he gave to you."

"Call me whatever you want. You'll all settle on a name for me in time. Master knows-"

"Master! So you're one of his, which means that I'm in charge of you!"

"A fool would only give you a pet goldfish to own," Elsa said.

"You calling Master a fool?"

"Do you own all these girls around us?"

"Yes!" Ava thought for a moment. "Well, when they're not around I do."

"Sheesh! No wonder Mistress says you're still in training!" Elsa said and shook her head in disgust.

"Girls, whoever wants to be controlled by this twat, stay here. Whoever wants the freedom to obey Master and Mistress and live in a peaceful home, follow me. Don't pick up anything, cuz that's stealing and we won't need it anyway."

"You have no supplies though," a black girl pointed out.

"Okay, take a knife, we will need that for wood." Elsa nodded. She knew what she was doing, and had deliberately not mentioned anything else. "Take only things that are useful."

"But we're chipped! They'll find us!" "I don't wanna leave!" "I love my new home!"

There was a crowd of about 5 girls. Without a word, she turned on her heel and led the way outside. They all followed in a line after her, trusting her without knowing why they did so.

Elsa led the way down the driveway and around a curve in it, then waited at a crop of trees. She barked loudly. Instantly Chim and Alex appeared from around the trees.

"Well done, pet, very well done," Mistress Chim praised her.

"Well done, all of you, for using your brains," Master Alex said proudly. "I've never been so proud in my life. You girls may not be fully trained, but you are using your brains. That's what matters most to me."

"Which would be most useful, keeping Ava or getting rid of her?" Chim asked.

"I bet all these girls have been wronged by her. Revenge would be sweet. Besides, I may not be in the training business, but I do know who's trainable and who isn't. She is." Elsa spoke quietly. The girls smiled wickedly, all of them dreaming about revenge.

"Thank you, miss," a black girl said. Elsa smiled at them all as she settled on her knees and then stretched out on the ground. She was worn out by her very long day.

"Good night, Master, Mistress, girls. See you in the morning," Elsa said sleepily. Seeing the question in Chim's eyes, she said simply, "I'll be fine, Mistress. The girls should stay out here, but bring out supplies. Just don't wake me. I've had a long day and will soon be asleep...." She nodded off thinking about some possible plans for tomorrow.

12