All Comments on 'Pet Teachers'

by JFGargiulo

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11about 5 years ago
Wow

I feel a little dumber after having read that. I think it short circuited brain cells that can never be repaired. And by the looks of the score, I am not the only one. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

You should write a sequel, with more foot play and a focus on Donna.

JFGargiuloJFGargiuloabout 5 years agoAuthor
No Need to Be Insulting

@Jedd11:

If you have any constructive feedback, then I'd like to hear it. If not, then there's nothing to comment on.

JFGargiuloJFGargiuloabout 5 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous:

Thanks for the feedback!

I've been toying with the idea of a series of sequels that flesh out how each woman was broken, so we'll see ...

Speaking of which, what particularly attracts you to the Donna character?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awful

Simply awful. Never again cyka

JFGargiuloJFGargiuloabout 5 years agoAuthor
No Need to Be Insulting

@Anonymous (Awful)

The 8,000-plus views and 5-plus favorites beg to differ ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Donna

Mainly because it’s unique, and how you can write a foot fetish story on it that no one has done before. You have created a character, who must walk on her feet daily, and I would not be surprised if she is expected to lick them clean to mimic monkey grooming and constantly eats all food with her toes. It will be interesting what you can do with it if you explore the idea more.

It would also be interesting if you leave them with some concept of their former identity and they have no control over their actions and they either hate it or secretly like it. I look forward to reading your future works

Funewriter1Funewriter1about 5 years ago
VERY WELL-WRITTEN FETISH TALE

I read your story after reading the comments at the end of the story. While I understand why people may have had a problem with 'Pet Teachers" for not having raucous, raunchy over-the-top sex in every paragraph, it wasn't their story to tell. It was yours.

Yes, I would have liked to see more character development, and I would have liked to see more character interaction, but that is only my opinion. I did like the way you set up the conflict between Melanie and Victoria.

If you decide to add more chapters to this that would be great. If not, I look forward to reading anything else you write. Thank you.

JFGargiuloJFGargiuloabout 5 years agoAuthor
The Plot Thickens ...

@Anonymous (Donna):

Thanks for the kind words.

If I write any sequel, then I'd do one for each woman broken by Melanie. You've given me some food for thought ... Thanks!

JFGargiuloJFGargiuloabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You

@Funewriter1:

Your kind words are appreciated.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 5 years ago
sick

you are one sick bastard with the shit and piss, the story could have done without that in it, 1 star.

JFGargiuloJFGargiuloalmost 5 years agoAuthor
No Need to Be Insulting

@sexymeup

To each his own ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
question

how was one of the teachers able to lay an egg?

JFGargiuloJFGargiuloalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Which Came First: The Teacher or the Egg?

@Anonymous (question):

It's basically from a combination of Molly getting serum injections and being brainwashed and hypnotized into acting like a chicken. I'll go into more detail about this in a future sequel ...

What did you think of the story overall, by the way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh?

It's a hypnosis story for sure, and not badly written. However, there's nothing remotely erotic about it. Even the scat play and foot worship dont lead to anything erotic. Not that I'm into that stuff. Just don't get the point of putting this on an erotic story website.

JFGargiuloJFGargiuloover 4 years agoAuthor
Style and Substance

@Anonymous (Huh?):

Perhaps the erotic elements are downplayed, but I still think that I put in enough erotic material to warrant publication on this site.

I want to make sure that my erotic stories are about sex, but also character and plot. That way, readers get as well-rounded a product as possible.

JFGargiuloJFGargiuloalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Donna the Monkey Gets Her Own Chapter

@Anonymous (Donna):

I've finally gotten around to writing a chapter with Donna the monkey-girl as the main character. Hope you like it!

You can read "Pet Teachers 3: Submissive Simian" here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/pet-teachers-ch-03-submissive-simian

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJFGargiulo@JFGargiulo
I enjoy writing stories, plays, and poems. I recently got into writing erotica, and it's very freeing. I hope I can make a name for myself and become a full-time writer of erotic and non-erotic fiction.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES