Pet, Toy, Obey

Story Info
Lighter bdsm as Master enforces His pet's job.
4k words
4.46
12.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Violet, and this is one of my stories.

i had a very provocative dream last night, Sir. i will attempt to describe it because of the headspace it put me in; some of it was just feeling and flashes of memory. Because of the headspace it put me in, the words to describe it are pretty simple and straightforward. i can't seem to write how i usually do because i became Your fuck toy, and fuck toys don't talk....

He grabbed my face, "look at me, pet. you will not speak the rest of the evening beyond acknowledging me when I finish telling you what I expect of you, pet. you may whimper, you may whine, but that is all. Tonight you will sing for me from your base desire. Understand this; you are My pet, My toy, My sex object. Tonight you will be my entertainment. you will do as you are told. you are to be cuffed, collared, plugged, and if my cock is not in your mouth, you will have the penis gag. Am I clear? you will serve as a sexual toy, an object, an unthinking pet. your pleasure and joy are serving me. I expect you to do exactly what I ask when I ask it. Turn off your spinning mind and relax into being purely My sex toy. Am I clear?"

"yes, Sir"

"That's my good pet. Run upstairs, strip off your clothes, put on your cuffs, and put in My plug. Bring down My collar, a set of clamps, some clips, a Bluetooth vibrator, and the crop. Hmm, and the hobble chain. That will do, pet. Go."

i go upstairs, strip out of my clothes, take a deep breath, put on my cuffs, and insert His plug. Then i gather the things and come downstairs.

Once i return downstairs, there is a pillow on the ground in front of Him.

"Sit and present."

my mind is bouncing all over the place. Even though i'm unsure, i keep my mouth shut and kneel in front of Him with an armful of items. my mind spins, giving me insecurities, fears, and random things from life like grocery shopping, chore lists, and timetables. If i start a mantra, i can push out all the distractions from life.

("i am His pet, His toy, His sex object.")

"Thank you, pet," and He takes everything from me.

Taking the crop in His hand, He directs me with taps, "chin up, hands on your thighs, and spread those knees a little. Good girl. Stick that pretty chest out. I delight to see these round tits. Present for Me, like a good pet. I like pretty sex objects that know where they belong."

With my chin lifted, i look up at Him expectantly with big eyes as i settle into position.

He ruffles my hair, "good girl. Now open up."

i open my mouth dutifully, and He puts the penis gag in, securing it behind my head. i notice this one is different. It is longer and pushes further back into my mouth. He must be furthering my training. i test it with my tongue. i can still breathe easily, but it touches my soft palette. i feel the entrance to my throat relax as it gets used to and accepts the new toy.

"This is what your mouth is for - to suck, to pleasure, and to please. It turns you on to have a cock in your mouth. It makes you wet."

i feel myself starting to go into a different headspace. my body is reacting to His words. my mouth begins to water. my eyes go out of focus, and my peripheral vision is blurred. my nipples pucker into hard nubs. my core is hot, and i feel myself getting wet. my tongue starts to run around the penis gag. His words echo in my mind.

("you are My pet, My toy. your mouth is for sucking, pleasuring, and pleasing. It turns you on to have a cock in your mouth.")

The words adjust slightly, and it becomes a running mantra in my head.

("i am a pet, a toy. A cock in my mouth turns me on, makes me wet.")

As if my mind is separating from my body, i hear my body making noises of need and desire, and i start to squirm.

"That's it, My pet. Sing for Me."

With the crop still in His hand, He uses it to push my knees apart a little more, giving Him better access. He reaches down and runs two fingers up my slit.

"Good girl. Nice and wet as you should be. you should always be nice and wet and ready for Me."

("i should be wet and ready.")

He grabs the clamps and attaches one side to a nipple, then puts the chain behind my neck and clips it to the other. It pulls my tits up and makes me stick out my chest. He picks up the vibrator and syncs it to His phone. Running His fingers in my slit a few times, He pushes them inside me; my eyes roll back a bit, and then He inserts the vibrator and puts it on the lowest setting.

Sitting back, He says, "What a pretty pet. Keep your hands on your thighs."

He runs the crop through my slit, up my stomach, under each breast, and gives a little swat on one nipple.

"Now, my pet, I'm going to watch some tv. you may writhe, wiggle, squirm, and make those lovely noises, but don't break position."

He puts His feet up on the ottoman and flicks on the tv.

i am doing exactly as He says. i can't help but start to wiggle and squirm. my mind settles into the situation and starts bouncing between sensations instead of outside thoughts. Beginning to breathe heavily, i feel every breath as my chest moves and the nipple clamps tug, tease, and torment. Slowly, my body starts to test this new setup. my shoulders pull back, my chest lifts, and i roll my neck and delight in the sensation of the tug on my breasts. i feel the plug, and my body tightens around it, clamping down and caressing it internally. i feel the gag in my mouth, and my mouth waters more while i suck and run my tongue around it, unable to stop myself. The vibrator inside me buzzes on its low setting, driving me crazy with the need for more.

He glances down, smirking, "Such a pretty little pet," and His eyes return to the screen.

The mantra running through my mind simplifies and begins a repeating reel.

("pet, toy, sex object.")

As my eyelids flutter, i realize i can't focus on everything before me, like tunnel vision. i can only briefly concentrate on small things. i can see His face as i check to see if He has a new command, but everything beyond is a blur. i see the bulge in His pants, which makes my mouth water more. All i am is sensation, writhing, and need. i'm lost in desire and shut my eyes.

Suddenly, my eyes open as i feel Him secure His collar around my neck and clip on the hobble chain. He lets it fall between my breasts, and i feel the cold metal swing back and forth, tapping the sides of my breasts. He takes my wrists and clips them behind my back. Grabbing the pillow, He slides me forward and between His legs. He undoes His pants and pulls out His cock. He taps His phone, and the vibrator kicks up. Picking up the chain, He pulls me up and forward.

As He takes off the gag, my eyes can focus on only one thing, "Yes, pet. Suck."

He tugs the chain down, and i'm on Him. He caresses my cheek with one hand, while the other wraps the chain around His fist. Yanking the chain, He pulls me down, pushing His cock into my throat. He slides His hand from my cheek and rests it on the back of my head, holding me still. My entire being stills, utterly relaxed with His cock down my throat. i feel His command in the weight of His hand resting on the back of my head. i wait for His direction.

"Such a good pet. I think I will use that pretty mouth now for what it is for, taking cock. your job is to relax, trust Me, and breathe."

i moan as my eyes roll back, and i focus on His command. All the while, my mind reinforces a new mantra.

("pet, toy, relax, breathe")

i feel His hands fist my hair on either side, and He slowly starts thrusting forward while pulling me down, holding for a few seconds, and pushing me back. Completely relaxed, i'm only aware of lathering His cock and breathing. He slowly holds me down on His cock longer with each thrust, ensuring i'm okay. i moan around Him, letting Him know that i'm gone, and He can let go. Understanding my signal, He fucks my face in earnest.

("pet, toy, relax, breath")

i revel in His control. To my delight, i feel Him letting go as He uses me. It makes me feel so warm, full of purpose, content, and happy. i smile slightly and then go back to my job.

Suddenly, He pushes me back, "Enough."

i'm a little lost as i sit back on my heels, looking up at Him. my mouth is still open. The loss is palpable, and i start to lick and bite my lips.

He smiles at me, "Good girl. My toy is doing a good job," He puts the gag back in my mouth.

i sigh as i relax, knowing this is right. my mouth is for sucking, pleasuring, and pleasing. i'm a good toy. He reaches behind my back releasing my wrists.

"Get me a drink, pet."

He reaches over and increases the setting on the vibrator. my eyes close as the sensations increase. i feel my body milking the vibrator and the plug in my ass. i moan and try to resist the release.

But then, there is a sudden sting on my nipple and a snap, "Now, pet."

My eyes pop open, and i see the crop in His hand. Whimpering as i realize, i didn't do as i was told. i stopped and took my own pleasure before serving. As i stand and turn, He stops me and puts slight pressure on my back. i bend over, waiting to be corrected.

Punctuating each word with the crop on my ass, He explains, "your only job is to follow My command!"

He slides the crop between my legs, and i tremble. With a light tap, He commands, "Go."

i rise and trot to the kitchen, relieved to be corrected and forgiven. my mind adjusts my mantra to reinforce the lesson.

("pet, toy, obey")

i try to focus on my task. The overwhelming sensations keep me mindless, but they are also very distracting. i have to concentrate while making His drink, being careful to get it right. my purpose is to serve.

("pet, toy, obey")

i trot back to Him and present His drink.

"Good pet," He takes the drink, "now turn and bend over. Put your hands on the ottoman."

i quickly comply, not wanting to disappoint Him.

("pet, toy, obey")

i sense Him standing behind me and feel His hand on my ass rubbing circles. Suddenly it's gone. Then i hear the crack and feel the warmth spread all at the same time. i let out a long moan, and my ass sways of its own accord. His hand is back, rubbing circles, then gone, crack, warmth, and back. He slowly spanks me, reveling in the sounds i'm making. my head rolls, and my body writhes with the sweet torment. When my knees start to wobble, i sense Him moving behind me.

("pet, toy, obey")

"Push that ass back."

i lean my weight back and brace my arms on the ottoman as i feel His hand between my legs. He takes out the vibrator and tosses it to the side. Lining Himself up, He takes me with one thrust and holds me tight against Him. His hands are digging into my hips where i'm bent over. He grinds against me. Pulling back, He pauses for a second, slams back into me, and stops, grinding in another slow circle.

"Such a good fuck toy."

my mantra adjusts to the new term and praise. Not just a toy, a fuck toy.

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

"Lock your knees, fuck toy. I'm going to use you hard."

He does one more slow pullback, slam, and grind. Then He starts in earnest. He is pulling me back hard against Him as He thrusts forward. i feel the heat from the spanking as my ass slams against Him. Whimpering for release, i'm not sure i can control my orgasms any longer.

"Yes, pet. My toy may cum freely. My fuck toy is made for pleasure."

That's when the orgasm starts.

Lost in the pleasure, i constantly moan, sometimes screaming into the gag. i suck on the cock in my mouth, i milk the plug in my ass, and i pulse around Him as He drives into me. i'm lost. The orgasm is a constant living thing, rolling through me with no end. Like the tide, it surges, pulls back, and slams back into me with each one of His thrusts.

i feel Him grab the chain behind my neck and tug. my nipples stretch as the clamps slowly give and slide off. As the blood returns, the pulse in my nipples shoots a new jolt to my core with every beat, intensifying the storm of sensations. i'm screaming through the gag in pleasure. As He senses me starting to come down a little, He stops suddenly and slowly pulls back. my eyes go wide with loss and need and want.

He smacks my ass playfully, "Enough for now. Fetch me a drink, pet, and join me on the couch."

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

Making Himself comfortable in the corner of the couch, He flips the tv back on. Quickly, i return with His new drink and present it to Him.

"you may quietly grind on My leg while I finish My drink."

He holds His arm up for me to tuck in beside Him, my legs accepting His between mine.

"Good girl," He says, putting His hand on my cheek and letting me nuzzle into His palm.

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

"Such a good pet."

i kiss His palm and snuggle in. my body can't help but grind on the thigh between my legs.

("pet, fuck toy, good girl.")

i nuzzle against His side, enjoying His scent, His proximity, and the overall feel of Him. i moan in pleasure.

"Hush, pet," as He swats my ass, "I'm watching a show. If you can't be quiet, you will go to the ground and won't have the privilege of the use of my leg."

"yes, Sir," i think in my head and try to quiet the noises.

("pet, fuck toy, quiet")

After a while, i feel Him shift. He unhooks the gag and removes it.

"Down, pet."

He gently pushes me down the couch. i squirm down and take His cock into my mouth. i taste the mingled residue of both of us. i suck and lick and tease until He is hard again. Then He starts to use my mouth as intended. i moan around His cock as He pushes deep, but all too soon, i feel His hands under my arms, pulling me up.

"Ride My cock, pet, so I can look at you and play with you."

my mouth is empty, and i'm not sure what to do with the loss. i tuck that worry away and straddle Him. i put my hands on His chest where He likes and squeeze my arms around my tits, sticking my chest out for Him. i slide down on His cock, thankful to have that hole filled again. He puts His fingers up to my mouth, and i gratefully accept them, sucking them deep. my mind releases the previous worry because that feels better; i am complete now.

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

"Hard to have your mouth empty, isn't it, pet?"

i nod and suckle His fingers greedily as i rock on His cock. He takes His fingers back. Pinching both nipples, He pulls me to His mouth. my lips already parted, i accept His tongue as He plunders my mouth. He retreats, and i follow to explore His mouth. He sucks hard, capturing my tongue so i can't escape. i feel His hands on my hips and know He will take control. He pulls me down hard as He thrusts up into me. With my hands pinned on His chest, my tongue captured in His mouth, i feel helpless as He uses me.

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

There is no stopping the orgasm that starts to rip through me. Pulsing around Him, He releases my tongue. i arch my back in pleasure.

"Yes, pet. This is what you are for — pleasure."

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

As my orgasm subsides, He says, "I think I'm ready to take that last hole, fuck toy."

He lifts me up off Him. i try to help, but i'm more of a toy than a person. i don't know how to perform this simple task. i don't know what to do. i find myself standing next to the couch with my legs shaking. He put me where He needed me effortlessly, and i'm happy for His guidance.

"Upstairs with you. Take out My plug and bring the lube."

With a nod, i turn and feel another swat on my ass. i look back and smile, then take off up the stairs. i'm back in moments.

He gestures to the couch, "On your knees."

i take my position. It is one i know and love. On my knees with my ass up as far as i can. i arch my back, pushing my chest into the couch, and stretch my hands above my head to brace against His coming thrusts. i feel His hand on my ass. It is still, steady, and grounding.

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

"Not as pink as I would like," and He slaps hard, making me moan with desire.

His hand slides between my legs, playing with me before He pulls back and spanks the other side. His hand slides between my legs again, and He starts to draw the moisture up before pulling away and giving another swat. i'm dripping wet. i can feel it on my thighs.

"Such a good pet."

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

i sigh contentedly at His praise. His hand returns to my folds, pulling up more moisture to my ass, and His finger starts to put some pressure on my hole. i feel resistance at first, but instinct takes over, and it all melts away. fuck toys don't resist.

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

Everything relaxes, and i feel His finger push in. He slides His finger in and out slowly.

"Yes, I'm going to enjoy using My last hole. I'm going to fuck this ass hard. I'm going to use My fuck toy in every way possible."

The groan that escapes me has my eyelids fluttering as i roll in the sensations.

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

He adds another finger, working me open. i moan in pleasure and take it.

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

He pulls out again and delivers another spanking.

"I'm going to give you ten more spankings. Then I'm going to lube that ass and take it, pet. Would you like that, pet?"

i moan in response. i feel everything gaping and open and wanting to be filled. He sees my mouth open, searching.

"Let's go ahead and fill those other holes first, so this fuck toy isn't confused. A good fuck toy's holes are full."

He puts the penis gag back in my mouth and secures it. my mouth goes to work instantly, suckling the toy. my eyes shut in contentment.

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

He puts the vibrator back in me and sets it on a rolling rhythm, making me grind in the air.

"That's better. One!" His hand comes down with a crack at the junction of my leg and ass.

He knows it is my favorite spot. i push my ass up, wanting the next one.

"Greedy little pet. Two."

He comes down in the exact same spot, and it is like fire.

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

"Three." His smack lands in the same spot again, and my back arches.

"Four." Again, the same spot, and the burn seeps deep.

"Five," smack, "that side warmed up nicely. Let's do the other side."

i moan, knowing what is to come. Moisture is trickling down my thighs.

"Six. Almost time now, pet. I'm going to take that ass."

The other cheek lights up with pain. He is not holding back.

"Seven. you have been a delightful fuck toy tonight."

Smack.

("pet, fuck toy, good girl")

"Eight. I don't need to ask you to prepare yourself. I can tell you have accepted who you are...what you are. My pretty little fuck toy."

Smack.

"Nine and you are mine," He emphasizes as His hand comes down with another smack.

("pet, fuck toy, yours")

"Ten. Now to use My fuck toy's last hole."

He smacks hard and moves behind me. i feel Him applying lube on His fuck toy's last hole and lining Himself up.

("pet, fuck toy, yours")

"Mine."

He starts to push forward, and the hole slowly stretches to accommodate His size. He doesn't thrust yet. He doesn't want to damage His toy. It is a firm, commanding push forward. There is no fighting it. Only complete surrender because i'm His - His pet, His fuck toy, His to do with as He wishes. He pushes all the way in, meeting no resistance, and holds for a second. Pulling back out with a brief pause, He pushes back in with that same authority warming me up.

("His pet, His fuck toy, His")

"I'm going to fuck this ass now, toy."

i pulse around Him. My eyes are rolling, lost in pleasure; moans and groans of desire can be heard through the gag. i feel His hands on His fuck toy's hips. They grab on tightly as He pauses for a beat before using His fuck toy with abandon.

("His pet, His fuck toy, His")

12