Pet, Toy, Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure has been so intense the orgasm just blossoms and grows from the sensation. It makes sense. Fuck toys are made for pleasure. i smile into the gag and ride the feelings ripping through my body. i love when He uses me. It reminds me of my purpose. i am His to use.

"Oh, pet! Fuck!" He bellows as i feel Him reach the point of orgasmic inevitability. "YES!"

("His pet, His fuck toy, His")

His thrusts slow, His hands relax, and He pushes forward in stillness as He finishes.

"Such a good pet."

("His pet, His fuck toy, His")

Reaching over, He taps His phone to turn off the vibrator. He hugs me around the middle while resting His head on my back.

"Okay, I'm going to get up now. No cleaning me up tonight, pet. Next time."

He pads to the bathroom to get some wipes. When He returns, He wipes me up and helps me fall on my side. He cleans Himself up and then gently removes my gag. He snuggles up behind me and holds me. i take His hand and bring His fingers up to my mouth. i slowly suck on them until i come down.

("His pet, His fuck toy, His")

"Such a good pet."

12