Peta the Brave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STrent
STrent
16 Followers

"Let me give you a boost," Peta said, putting her hands out. She lifted him up and onto the pipe, and he clambered into his room. She turned to go.

"Where are you going?"

She looked back. Sam had dropped down the fire ladder.

"Come up, but you can't make a sound."

Peta climbed up quickly, and they pulled the string ladder back up.

He gazed into her eyes.

She knew that look.

He undid the buttons on her blouse, and then unzipped her jeans. He peeled off her clothes, leaving her naked, and pulled her to his bed, as she undid his jeans buttons. Naked, they lay together in the bed, facing each other, legs stretching out underneath each other. Sam lifted his erection into her pussy, and Peta quietly moaned, as they slowly fucked in the centre of the bed.

"This is our goodbye sex," Sam whispered, and she nodded, kissing his cheeks, as they slowly, beautifully, silently fucked.

"I'll always love you," she murmured, as he fondled her breasts and she swayed her hips over his dick.

"I'll always love you too", he replied, grabbing her buttocks, and thrusting harder.

Their quiet sex was perfect, in tune, and carried them to the heat of climax. Peta bit down on Sam's shoulder as she moaned, wetting them both, and Sam came, ejaculating upwards, inside her. They gazed into each other's eyes, sweaty, quiet, still, but understanding.

They kissed, long and hard.

***

Peta watched from a few hills away. She could see everything, the chairs out for the ceremony, the caterers bustling, and the crowds of friends and family.

She watched him, tall, handsome, in his grey suit, walk down the grass verge to stand next to his father. She watched her, beautiful, magnificent, in her princess styled dress, walk down flanked by her proud parents.

It was a beautiful wedding. As the sun started to wane over the hills, Peta put her helmet back on, revved the engine of the old Vincent, and started her long trip back to Austria. She was sure in her heart that this was likely the end of it. Yet, as she turned the corner and left the loch in her wake, she had this feeling...

Over the hill, Sam heard the motorbike, and recognised the sound. He listened for a moment, until it faded away. He turned to his bride and started the first dance, a smile on his face.

STrent
STrent
16 Followers
12