All Comments on 'Petaloudes'

by submissivewendy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lyrical

A beautiful story, sensitive and sexy, I loved it!

JayVee47JayVee47about 4 years ago

Ah, Rhodes. Thanks for basing your story at this special island. Back in 1969, I visited Rhodes and made my way to The Valley of the Butterflies. Brings back fond memories.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
A step up

An excellent and enjoyable story. I liked both your Farmgirl and Diamond Girl stories and this one is definitely a step up from them. So it's five stars from me. By the way, is there going to be another chapter for Farmgirl?

submissivewendysubmissivewendyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your kind comments everyone and I’m glad you liked the story. Working on Farmgirl ch 2 at the moment, it’s going to be longer so might take a bit more time. Please bear with me.

yowseryowseralmost 4 years ago

Lovely

A perceptive, evocative tale, with crystalline descriptions that capture Greek island topography, pace and setting. Sweet, noble, natural attractions, nicely relayed. Splendid story.

DiTo_DDiTo_Dalmost 4 years ago

Well, as a tourguide you would have gotten 5 extra stars. You really knew how to sell Rhodos to me. Furthermore I loved the story, every word of it, Si five stars it is! Thank you so much.

D.

observer888observer888almost 3 years ago

Very beautiful descriptions of the settings, especially the walk into the Valley of the Butterflies, and beautiful descriptions of the interactions between the two women. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awww super sweet story. Loved it. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubmissivewendy@submissivewendy
Think I've got this virus thing. Only mild symptoms but totally washed out, haven't been able to write for a few weeks now. Hope to be penning again as soon as possible, no idea when though. Life....