All Comments on 'Pete Doesn't Just Tell Me Ch. 01'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mmyesmmyesabout 10 years ago
Thanks

and I am ready for the next chapters. Is Barbs gonna call and talk with you on the phone some time soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Love the start and can't wait for the story to continue. Well done.

tygztygzabout 10 years ago

This is like.... starts with a simple friendly backrub, gradually becoming a basic massage.. then some exploratory touches that could hint to it becoming a sensual massage.

Personally I love stories with a long build-up, especially in this genre. There should be a good reason why there's "abnormal" affection between siblings (and there had better be affection, or the story is really going to suck!), and it's always best to get to see it build. In many stories, it's helped along by the closeness that comes from a shared tragedy or abuse... This is a welcome change in that the closeness we're witnessing here is clearly building from a simple increase of human interaction. Granted, it is less intense because there isn't as big of a contrast, but it's nice to read a story where the girl doesn't suffer so much for the sale of story!

leBonhommeleBonhommeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you, too

Such appreciative comments are honey for an author.

Two more chapters continue and end this story.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Kinda Cute

Cute story, brings back a lot of memorys playing I'll show you mine if you show me yours with my little sister as I'm sure a lot of brothers and sisters have done even if they won't admit it.

As with your story we told each other a lot even if we never had sex we leared from each other what felt good for a girl and a boy.

Keep going with your story it can only get better from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Really masterful styling. Seemed completely mid-20th century.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95about 10 years ago
Very Nice

I can only reiterate the other comments. Loved the nice slow buildup. It brings back some wonderful memories since I grew up in the period about which you write. Looking forward to chapter 2.

Robin68Robin68over 9 years ago
d=(^o^)=b

Sweat and slow. Very refreshing. It's great that she felt comforable in asking questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

All buildup though. The "sex" that's described in the story is't the main event, it's just the preliminaries.

Gave it 4 stars, but much of that was just for potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous