All Comments on 'Pete, Donna and Karen'

by CD_Karen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pepepilotpepepilotalmost 5 years ago
WoW

Very tastefully done and very erotic. Keep up the great work.

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 5 years ago
Awesome Story

You overcame a lot of the problems with your first two stories and made a very good story. Keep on in this direction and I'll look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Three isn't a crowd!

Loved the story and how it progressed. Very erotic and appealing, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy and exciting

Loved the story, it progressed at a good pace. Looking forward to the next chapter as this chapter is left with a hell of a lot more sex involving all 5 and I have a feeling that Donna will reveal to here dad Pete that the video he saw of the girl who looks like is in fact his daughter Donna and she deliberately filmed it to seduce her dad......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes!

I prefer stories about sisters and brothers... HOWEVER this was well written and all I can say is: more please about this lovely family - and perhaps even the two others. Lucky fellow!

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Excellent

really enjoyed this story, lots of hot n sexy romping with family and hopefully more to come soon.

d24nlookin4d24nlookin4almost 5 years ago
Excellent!

I hope to learn more about this family and their shenanigans! Especially interested in what Debi and Karen are about to engage in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

i also agree need more

discobobdiscobobover 3 years ago
i enjoyed it

but once again, a husband got kicked to the curb,,,hmm, and a death in the family,, seems to be a pattern forming.. mom karen in her 60's,, thats a bit far fetched me thinks..at that age most women have left sex far behind,,gladly,,,you could have her be in her early 50's, a bit more attractive.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Loved this story. I do hope Karen is truly bisexual

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More?

MORE!

That is really just a statement of excellence. Only give us more if you feel the need.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCD_Karen@CD_Karen
260 Followers
I just love to write stories, particularly those that build up over time. Whilst not prolific in terms of published works, I have a large number of unfinished stories that I will complete and publish in due course. If you like the themes of my stories or my writing style and...