Pete, Donna and Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CD_Karen
CD_Karen
259 Followers

Dinner was a pleasant affair and Karens mood brightened significantly as the three of them caught up. Donna was full of beans and her gaiety was infectious. After dinner Pete served the dessert and sat back down. Within a few seconds his cock twitched as something brushed against it. It was Donna's foot. Donna was telling Karen about her plans for the next day whilst her toes were manipulating her fathers cock under the table. Pete became rock hard and he moved his hand under the table in an effort to stop his daughters incessant foot.

"I was thinking that we could go to the shops. I need some new gear and I'd like to treat you both to something. Then we can have lunch. On Thursday perhaps we can have a spa day nan? I've still got that voucher to spend."

"You don't want to waste your voucher on me, Donna. Take one of your friends."

"But I want to go with you nan."

"You'd better say yes mum, you know what Donna is like when she wants something." Pete was still fighting off the attention of Donna's toes.

"Alright then, thanks Donna."

Pete cleared the table, now that his boner had subsided.

They finished the bottle of wine in the living room and spent the rest of the evening watching tv.

At 10 o'clock Karen went to bed, leaving Pete and Donna watching a film. As soon as she closed the door of her bedroom Donna jumped on Pete freeing his cock which she immediately sucked to hardness. She flung off her dressing gown and impaled herself on his cock. Her tits bounced up and down as she neared orgasm. Pete came and a few seconds later so did Donna. Their coupling had lasted just a couple of minutes but both were breathing heavily.

"Fucking hell Donna, that was intense," Pete whispered in Donnas ear.

"I missed you and your cock so much today," responded Donna. "How about another? This time slowly."

"We can't Donna, not while your nan is here."

"But I need you dad. I want you to fuck me. Oh please fuck me again and again," she pleaded.

"I tell you what, I'll come to your room later. It's the furthest away from your nan and if we're quiet we should be ok."

"I hope you're well rested dad cos what I plan for you will take all of your strength."

Pete chuckled as his daughter got off him, put her dressing gown on and left. Pete locked up and went to his bedroom.

---------

Pete stayed in his room for an hour. He thought that he heard his mother gently snoring in the next room so he got up, opened his door and crept to his daughters room. Donna was laying on top of her bed, fully naked, her pussy glistening in the light from her bedside light. She was smiling as she held her hand out to her father. Pete removed his shorts and naked climbed on top of his daughter. His cock slipped into her pussy and he started moving his hips. It felt the most natural thing to be fucking her and he looked into her eyes as they slowly fucked. Donna bent her knees and enveloped his back. They kissed passionately. Pete continued to grind his cock into his daughters willing pussy. Donna was groaning quietly into Pete's mouth. She was in ecstasy as she was fucking the only man she had ever loved. She felt small explosions in her pussy, across her belly and in her brain as she orgasmed, followed immediately by another, then another. The orgasms continued for ages before she felt her father cumming. She felt his jizz hit her cervix and her orgasms continued. She couldn't stop a soft groan escaping her lips. She opened her eyes to see her father coming down from his own orgasm. They kissed again. Pete rested his head on Donnas breast and they stayed like this for a full five minutes.

Pete slipped down beside Donna and they stared at each other, kissing from time to time.

The next thing that Pete heard was the toilet flushing. He opened his eyes and saw Donna asleep in front of him. It took his brain a few seconds to work out that it was his mother flushing the toilet. He heard her open the toilet door, then walk to the spare room and close the door behind her. Pete's heart was racing. He didn't want to be caught in his daughters room. He glanced at Donna's alarm clock - 4.37am - he waited a few minutes before getting out of Donna's bed, putting on his shorts and leaving her room. He quietly opened his bedroom door, entered and closed the door behind him. Getting into bed, he closed his eyes and tried to go to sleep. All he could think about was Donna. Despite cumming four times over the last few hours, he was hard again. Putting his hand in his shorts he wanked himself to full erection before furiously tugging to another blinding orgasm.

---------

The next day Pete drove Donna and Karen to the shops. He was pleased to see his mother was much brighter and indeed had applied some make-up and was wearing a dress with no tights. Parking the car the two women went clothes shopping whilst Pete strolled aimlessly around. They agreed to meet in 90 minutes at a coffee shop.

Pete was early so bought himself a coffee and sat in the corner of the shop people-watching. He looked at a middle aged couple drinking their coffee. They sat in silence and clearly had been together for a long time. Pete ran his eye over the women, thinnish with a reasonably good looking face. He couldn't see her legs as she wore trousers but overall a solid 5 out of 10. The women looked his way and they made brief eye contact. Looking away, the woman brushed a stray hair away from her face and studiously looked at her husband. Pete thought that he had flustered her and was pleased.

Two girls then entered. They were about 18 and wore shorts and t-shirts. Nice he thought but not a patch on Donna.

At that stage Donna and Karen walked in and he waved them over.

Donna carried a few bags and she put them onto a spare seat as she went to get drinks for her and her nan.

"That girl is incorrigible," said Karen. "But she is very generous. She's bought us both something with the promise of more to come."

"She does earn good money mum and she does like to buy things for her friends and family. It's a good trait."

Donna returned with the drinks.

"Sorry you've been on your own dad but I'll make it up to you later," she said with barely disguised hidden meaning. "Not much more to get, then we can have lunch."

"I think I'll stay here and wait for you," said Pete.

"Think I will do so as well Donna, if you don't mind. I'm pooped," said Karen.

"No probs. I know what I've got to get," said Donna. She left her father and nan and went to finish off her shopping.

---------

That afternoon, Donna sorted through her shopping with a glint in her eye. She had plans for her father and nan!

---------

That evening after dinner the three of them were sitting in the lounge watching tv when Donna asked her nan if she would like to see her purchases. They went upstairs.

In Donna's room Karen sat at the edge of the bed while Donna went through the bags.

"What do you think about this dress nan?" asked Donna.

"It looks a bit short dear but I can't really tell'."

"I'll put it on and see."

Karen was surprised when Donna removed her blouse and skirt in front of her. Standing in front of her in just bra and panties, Donna climbed into the dress.

"Help me with the zip will you nan."

Karen zipped the dress up and Donna looked at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah I like it. Some sheer tights and heels and I'll be happy," Donna said. She removed the dress and hung it up. Donna stayed in her underwear as she unpacked more bags. "And this is for you nan," offering a bag to Karen.

"I said you don't need to get me anything love."

"I know but i wanted you to be cool in this hot weather and you also need something for tomorrow."

Karen reached into the bag and removed a silk dressing gown. "That's really nice dear," she said to Donna.

"It's so you've got something to wear in the evenings as it is so hot. There's more in the bag."

Karen reached in and removed a smaller package. It was a swimsuit.

"For tomorrow at the spa nan."

"It's very nice dear but a bit revealing"

The swimsuit whilst full in nature did have a number of cut outs.

"Try it on."

"Ok I will later."

"Oh please now," Donna said with pleading eyes.

"Ok but you will have to get out whilst I do so."

"I'll turn away. I can't leave whilst only in my underwear."

Donna turned away from her nan. Karen contemplated refusing but it felt wrong not to please the woman who had just spent money on her, so she put the bags down and undid the zip on her dress. Once down to her underwear, she put the swimsuit on.

"Very nice thank you Donna," Karen said.

"It fits nicely doesn't it. You have a great body still nan and this makes it look even better. But now that you have tried it on, you must try it on properly. You won't be using the hot tub and the swimming pool with underwear on."

Karen knew that it was pointless arguing more so as Donna turned round again, she removed the swimsuit, then her bra and panties. Standing naked in the same room as her granddaughter was a strange feeling so she got back into the swimsuit and said "Ready."

Donna turned round and said "I really like it nan, do you?"

"It's lovely dear, thanks."

"We must show dad. DAD CAN YOU COME UP PLEASE."

"Donna your father can't see me like this and you're in your underwear."

"It's fine nan. It's just like being at the swimming pool!"

Pete climbed the stairs and entered Donna's room. He was shocked to see his daughter in her underwear and his mother in a swimsuit.

"Dad, what do you think of nan's swimsuit?" asked Donna.

"Very nice Donna," said Pete. He was having trouble keeping his boner down looking at his daughter and indeed his mother.

It was an awkward moment for Karen standing in front of her son and granddaughter in a skimpy (for her) swimsuit and nothing else. She did however get a strange feeling of wellbeing. She couldn't explain it but as she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror she felt an increasing sense of comfort. "Now you two, out, so I can get ready for bed."

Donna grabbed her clothes and left the bedroom giggling with her father. Karen took off the swimsuit and on a whim stood in front of the full length mirror again. She studied herself for the first time in months. Not bad for her age, a bit chubby but ok. She hadn't had a man since her husband had died and indeed hadn't had any sexual contact for months before then. She picked up and put on her dressing gown and left her bedroom to have a shower.

Whilst waiting for the shower to warm up she opened her cosmetic bag and took out her nail scissors. "A trim is required methinks," she thought as she attacked her unruly pubic hair. She then picked up her shave cream, and applied some to the remaining hair. Getting into the shower with her razor she tidied up the edges, leaving a strip above her pussy.

After her shower she inspected her handiwork and was pleased with the new look.

---------

The next day Donna and Karen left for their spa day in Donna's car.

Chatting in the car, they got onto the subject of Donna's boyfriends.

"There is someone special at the moment nan," said Donna. "He is a bit older than me but I don't want to say who it is for the time being as I don't want to jinx it."

"Ok love. I just want you to be happy and if he does that then I'm happy, whoever he is," Karen responded.

"Oh he does that," Donna smiled to Karen. "In fact I think he might be The One'."

"I can't wait to meet him."

Donna turned the car into the driveway of the spa.

---------

A couple of hours later Donna and Karen were sipping herbal tea beside the pool having completed their first treatment, a facial. Their next treatment was a full body massage.

"I'm looking forward to my massage nan, they really know how to relax you."

As she said this they were collected by a couple of good looking women and taken to their massage rooms.

Karen was introduced to her masseuse, a woman in her 30's called Debi.

Debi explained the process and asked Karen if she had any questions.

"Sorry about the basic question Debi but I've not had a massage before. What should I wear?"

"Entirely up to you Karen. Some ladies will wear bra and knickers, others just knickers, some will wear the paper pants and some prefer to be completely nude. Whatever makes you feel comfortable."

"Oh I don't know, I am a bit embarrassed but want to get the most out of the day. This is a treat from my granddaughter. Perhaps I'll start in the paper knickers."

"Right oh, here you are. If you'd like to put these on then remove your dressing gown and lay face down on the table, we'll get started."

Ten minutes later Karen was thoroughly relaxed, Debi had massaged her back and was just starting on her feet and legs. Karen was enjoying herself. Debi was massaging her legs from the balls of her feet, along her calves, past her knees and along the length of her thighs. At the end of the first stroke Karen was shocked that Debi's fingers were so close to her pussy but she had since relaxed and was enjoying the feeling. Indeed for the first time in months she felt her pussy lips moisten.

Debi had over ten years experience at being a masseuse and was very good at recognising her clients needs, as her girlfriend had said on numerous occasions. Debi had identified that Karen needed sexual release and whilst it was not ethical to force this upon Karen there was no harm in helping. So Debi deliberately grazed Karens pussy with the tips of her fingers. She smiled when she felt the quickening of Karens breathing and saw the wetness of her pussy darkening the paper panties. Debi moved the towel covering Karens bottom and started to massage her cheeks under the panties. This caused the panties to tear.

"Sorry Karen. Are you happy for me to remove these?". Karen just nodded so Debi tore the rest of the panties away and continued the massage of Karens rear.

Karen was feeling hot. Here she was fully naked in front of another lady and her pussy was wet. She was thoroughly enjoying the attention but was embarrassed, although excitement was overcoming the embarrassment.

"Ok Karen let's do your front now," said Debi.

Karen turned over and now without embarrassment she was totally naked face on to another woman.

"I'll put this towel over your eyes as it heightens the sensations," said Debi.

Debi started at Karens shoulders, moving down to her breasts, ensuring that they received appropriate attention. She then moved to her belly followed by her legs and feet. Again Debi massaged the full length of Karen's legs and grazed her pussy again. Debi was impressed by the trimmed pubic hairs as she could get a good glimpse of Karen's pussy. She knew that Karen was in a heightened state of arousal and she wanted her to achieve release so she ensured that her manipulations focused on the right areas.

Karen knew she was cumming but was powerless to resist. As Debi massaged her upper thighs she climaxed. A small groan highlighted to Debi that she had been right; Karen had definitely needed sexual release.

---------

Donna and Karen were sitting in the jacuzzi following their massage.

"Did you enjoy that nan?" asked Donna.

"Yes it was, eh, very nice," admitted Karen.

"It was a bit personal though wasn't it? I do confess that I might have cum."

"DONNA! You can't say that I'm your nan."

"Nan we're all friends here. From your response I would say that you did too."

Karen sipped on a glass of champagne and didn't respond but the glint in her eye said everything.

---------

"So what did you do today dad," asked Donna when they returned that evening.

"Not much Donna, just got some food in. Did you have a good day then both of you?"

"It was brilliant dad, we both had a very exciting day."

"I'm going to have a little lie down, I'm so tired," said Karen.

When Karen left, Donna jumped on her father and unzipped his fly.

"God I've missed this," she said as she put his cock into her mouth and sucked him to hardness.

"Geez Donna you're a horny beast," said Pete as he gripped her hair forcing himself deeper into her mouth as he thrust into her throat.

"Mmmm mm mmm," mumbled Donna.

On his outstroke Donna said again, "Fuck me dad, oh please fuck me."

Pete removed his cock from her mouth lifted his daughter to her feet, bent her over the settee and thrust into her pussy. It didn't occur to him to ask why his daughter didn't have any knickers on. Pete fucked her hard and fast. His cock pistoning in and out of her well lubricated cunt. Pete spat on his thumb and rubbed it on Donna's anus which pushed her over the edge. As she came, she gasped. The spasms of her cunt caused Pete to cum as well. They were breathing heavily. Pete's cock slipped out of Donna and she turned round, placed her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

---------

Karen watched through a crack in the door. She knew that something wasn't quite right about her sons relationship with his daughter and the sight of them fucking was proof.

She didn't know what to think. Whilst their coupling was intense and very sexual, this was incest and was therefore wrong. Should she confront them or leave them alone? They were clearly in love and she decided to leave them alone, for now. However as she made her mind up her eyes locked with her granddaughter's. Donna continued kissing her father, removing one hand from his neck and held it out to Karen inviting her to join them. Karen was in a quandary. What should she do? The sensible move would have been to leave but her legs wouldn't move. Instead her hand pushed the door open and she stepped in. Karen held Donna's hand and stood behind Pete who was unaware of her presence until Donna guided her hand to Pete's cock. Karens hand touched his cock for the first time in many years. It was limp and wet with Donna's juices but she started slowly rubbing it up and down.

Pete was surprised when Karen touched his cock but he was enjoying the sensations of the two favourite women in his life playing with his cock. He placed his hand on his mothers breast and they looked at each other with love in their eyes. Pete started to unbutton his mothers dress as she continued to wank his now hard cock, only stopping to remove her dress. Karen stood before her son in her underwear only. Pete kissed his mother on the lips and as he did so he undid the clasp on her bra which she then removed. Pete had removed his shirt and had stepped out of his trousers and underwear. Donna also had removed all of her clothing. This left the only clothing between the three of them being Karens knickers. Donna hooked her thumbs into the elastic and slipped them down Karen's legs. Karen stepped out of them leaving all three fully naked.

Donna took one hand of Karen and Pete and led them to the settee. She sat Karen down on the edge of the settee and leant her back. Pete was placed between Karen's legs. Pete took the hint and moved his head between her legs and nuzzled Karen's pussy, licking around the lips and over her clit. Karen was already soaking wet and was letting out little sighs. Pete was playing with her tits, her nipples sticking out revealing her excitement. Pete removed his head and still playing with her tits, lined his cock up with her pussy and entered his mother. Karen immediately came over his cock and she lifted her legs round his back and dug her heels into his ass, which forced his cock all the way up her. As Pete bottomed out he was so excited that he couldn't stop his own orgasm.

Unbelievably he stayed hard and started to fuck her more gently, Karen encouraging him with her heels.

"Oh god Pete. It's been too long," Karen groaned.

Pete kept thrusting and playing with her tits. Their eyes locked together and they continued this way for the next few minutes until their next orgasm hit. Pete fell upon his mother and they french kissed.

CD_Karen
CD_Karen
259 Followers