Pete, Donna and Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Peter, I needed that."

"That was unbelievable," said Donna, who had spent the whole time playing with herself.

"We had better talk," said Karen.

"Good idea nan," said Donna. "Let's talk upstairs in bed."

They went upstairs to Pete's bed and spent the next couple of hours talking about their new found relationship and what it meant. The upshot being that they agreed to continuing the incestuous relationship, that they would refer to each other by their first names and that any form of sex between them must be consensual but they would be open to anything.

At 3am agreements made, Donna sucked Pete to hardness then she guided him to her pussy and they started to gently make love. Karen straddled Pete's face and he licked his mothers pussy as the two girls kissed. Karen came first, closely followed by Pete. Donna kept bouncing on Pete's cock until his limp cock slipped out of her. Pete reached between their legs and rubbed Donna to climax.

Spent, they all drifted off to sleep.

---------

The next day when Pete opened his eyes he saw his mothers face staring at him.

"You ok mum?"

"I think so love. Yesterday was a bit heavy but I'm comfortable with things now. I do so love both you and Donna and what we're doing is only a continuation of that."

"I'm glad you're ok mum." Pete put his arm around her and pulled her close. Karen moved her head onto his shoulder, her hand falling onto his limp cock.

"I hope you're well rested as I am sure that both Donna and I have some interesting uses for you today."

"I am. I don't suppose you have any of your interesting ideas now, do you?"

"I certainly do." Karen held his cock and pulled his foreskin down revealing his helmet. Pete grinned and his cock started to grow under his mothers manipulations. Karen raised her head and passionately kissed Pete. Pete stroked his mothers breast and squeezed her nipple. He was now fully hard and Karen had held his foreskin down. Slipping down his body she sucked his helmet into her mouth. Her tongue made slow circles and Pete was in ecstasy. Karen kept this up for 2-3 minutes as she pulled her legs up and straddled him. She was fully impaled on his cock as she started to ride him, slowly at first but then more insistent as her passion rose. Pete was struggling to stop himself cumming. He still couldn't believe that he was fucking his mother.

"I love you Pete. Don't ever stop this."

"I'm cumming...arghhhhh fuck."

"Wait for me Pete...nearly there," gasped Karen. "Oh god." Karen's came and squirted over Pete's cock. She laid down on Pete, his cock still inside her albeit becoming more limp. They kissed.

"Nice show you two," said Donna. She had woken up and the first thing she saw was Karen cumming over Pete.

---------

Breakfast was a happy affair. Not much clothing, plenty of touching and of course some food.

"I was a bit surprised to see you join us yesterday Karen. What went through your mind when you saw Donna and me at it?" asked Pete.

"I was shocked at first Pete but seeing you two together was so exciting. I have been so low over the last few months but I had such a good time at the spa yesterday that I wanted more. It just felt right to join in. The thanks must go to Donna who has seemingly been leading me down the path of naughtiness."

"Guilty! It took some doing Karen but it was worth it," said Donna.

"So what are we doing today?" asked Donna.

"My poor old cock needs a bit of a rest so why don't we go for a walk?" said Pete.

"Let me buy you two some lunch,"said Karen. "We could go to that pub by the river."

"Good for me Karen. How'd you fancy dressing up a bit?" said Donna.

"Yes alright but not too much Donna."

The girls left Pete in the kitchen.

---------

The taxi pulled up at the pub and the three of them got out.

"You two go and find a table and I'll get the drinks in," said Pete.

The girls found a table in the corner and they took a few minutes deciding what to have, which Karen then ordered.

Before the lunch was served Donna whispered in Pete's ear "Karen and I are not wearing any knickers."

Pete looked at Donna and smiled. "What am I meant to do with that information Donna?"

"Your test if you're prepared to accept it is to touch our clits without anyone knowing. It's a little test that we agreed upon before we left home. Extra points if you can get a finger up us."

Lunch turned up and they started to eat. Pete dropped his fork on the floor on purpose and took a few seconds to pick it up whilst putting his hand up Karens dress and touching her pussy.

"Well Karen who is a little bit excited then?" asked Pete as he withdrew his damp fingers.

"It is a bit exciting sitting here in stockings and suspenders with no knickers on Pete, and you expect me to be dry," whispered Karen.

Pete looked around and as no-one was watching decided to complete his task. He slipped a hand up Donna's dress and gently rubbed her clit. Another damp cunt for him to play with. This time he managed to slip a finger into Donna up to his second knuckle.

"Well Pete you seemed to have passed your test with flying colours. Well done. Your prize is to fuck us both when we get home."

"My turn to give you two a test now,"said Pete. "How about this. You both have to go to the toilets separately, remove all your clothes, take a full length photo of your naked body then get dressed again. Are you up for that?"

"Certainly am," said Donna.

"Depends what the prize is going to be,"said Karen.

"You'll find out if you are successful, but if you fail, you will have to pay a forfeit."

"Ok, you first Donna."

Donna finished her meal, said excuse me and went to the toilet. She was gone for 8 minutes and returned to the table with a smile on her face.

"Mission accomplished,"she said handing over her phone. Pete looked at the photo she had taken. Donna was stark naked with her hand opening up her pussy.

"Pass, well done,"said Pete, carefully showing the photo to Karen. "However you only get a pass when you are both successful."

"Over to you Karen. Don't let me down," said Donna.

Karen looked at them both, picked up Donnas phone, got up and went to the toilet. Ten minutes later she was back.

"Well that was embarrassing,"she said. "There was someone in the next door cubicle so I had to be very quiet. However I did it." She passed the phone to Pete.

Pete looked at the photo and he saw Karen standing on the toilet naked and looking scared. He looked at Donna and they both burst out laughing. Karen looked at them both and joined in.

"So what's our prize then?" asked Donna.

"Hmmm let me think. How about the same prize as me?"

"Sounds like we are going to have a three person orgy this afternoon,"said Donna. "I hope you are going to be able to live up to our expectations Pete. Are we going to have to get you some viagra?"

"Let's see shall we? I do hope that you will be able to keep up as well. Methinks we should go and find out now."

They left in a bit of a hurry.

---------

Three hours later Pete was laying in bed whilst the two girls were asleep spooned together next to him. He smiled as he thought back since the return from the pub. Just about managing to get the front door closed before the girls were on him ripping off his clothes to get to his cock. Within a few seconds he was balls deep in Donna whilst Karen was removing the remaining clothes from their bodies. A couple of minutes later and Donna had cum leaving Pete the opportunity to fuck Karen from behind. Again only a couple of minutes later and Karen had cum, with Pete a few seconds behind. Adjourning to the lounge the fuckfest had continued with Donna and Karen playing with each others bodies whilst Pete rimmed them. This seemed to drive Donna wild and she came again. Pete and Karen then fucked in the missionary style, this time more slowly, taking about 30 minutes before Karen exploded again. Donna was ready for more action then so Pete continued the fucking but this time with his daughter. A while later and all sated they moved to his bed to rest.

Pete thought back over the last couple of days in wonder. He had gone from a reasonable depressed lonely guy to a happy, sexually active incest lover, fucking both his insatiable mother and daughter at will. Whatever next?

Pete looked at his mother asleep next to him. A women in her sixties, a size 14 frame, a kind face, glorious tits and an unbelievable cunt. He had cum inside her about a dozen times over the last couple of days and he wanted this to continue. He made a decision that she had to move in with him and Donna permanently.

He looked across at Donna and appraised her as well. A similar frame to her grandmother, a beautiful face, large tits and an insatiable appetite for sex meant that she was a catch for anyone.

A plan formed in his mind. He needed them both to honestly answer a question which if positive he would progress the plan.

---------

At dinner that evening Pete said to the girls "The last couple of days have been unbelievable. Firstly thank you for everything. I do want to ask you both a question though." He paused to ensure that he framed each question correctly. "Karen, the last couple of days have convinced me that I adore you and want to make you happy. To do that I would like to ask you to move in with us here. Is that something that appeals to you?"

A tear formed in Karen's eye. "The thought of having to return to my house has been weighing heavily on me. The last couple of days have been so exciting that to return to a cold, quiet house alone is depressing. If Donna is happy I would love to, thank you."

"There is nothing I would like more in the world Karen," admitted Donna.

"That's sorted then. I'll come back with you tomorrow and help you start to clear the house, ready to sell it," said Pete.

"So what's my question Pete?" asked Donna.

"Donna you are a beautiful young woman. I don't want you to regret anything and so if you had any doubts about our new lifestyle or wanted someone of your own age, then I would understand. Do you?"

"Dad, Pete there is nothing I want more than to stay here for the rest of my life. I love you and Karen and want to continue our glorious incestuous relationship forever. Don't forget that I still want you to impregnate me to reinforce that."

"You two are the most amazing women in the world. There is so much to do over the next few weeks; we need to sort out and sell Karen's house, we need to reorganise the house so that we share one master bedroom, we need to sort out our finances, all whilst fucking like rabbits and me trying to impregnate Donna!"

"Perhaps we should try again now," said Donna as she mounted Pete again.

---------

On Monday, Donna went to work whilst Pete drove Karen back to her house. As she had said the house was cold and had an unloved feel about it. Pete traipsed through each room and made a mental note as to what needed to be done. He got to Karen's bedroom and found her sat on the bed crying.

"What's the matter mum?" Pete said not realising that he had called her mum.

"Oh Pete I have not been able to face clearing out your dad's things, his clothes and various possessions. It brings back all of the memories."

"That is why we need to do it. The sooner you do it the sooner you can move on. None of us will forget dad but he would not want you moping. He would want you to be happy."

"I know but it is so sad."

Pete held his mother and she stopped crying. Pete had an idea. He got up and opened his fathers old wardrobe. Searching through he found one of his fathers old suits which he removed and placed on the bed. He then went to his mother, stood her up and kissed her fully on the lips. Karen moved her arms to around his neck. Pete's hands roamed over her body, over her back, her ass and lifting her skirt up, along her pussy (no knickers as seemed normal over the last few days). Karen's breathing quickened as Pete undid his belt and dropped his trousers. Picking Karen up, he laid her down on the suit. He then entered her and fucked her. Karen's legs went round his torso. They kissed during the whole of their lovemaking. They fucked for an hour, keeping off from cumming by slowing or stopping for a few moments. When they came, they did so in unison, their combined juices flowing out and around Karen's pussy and onto the old suit.

"Your past is exactly that mom, it is in the past. You are not mum, you are Karen, a beautiful, mature, sexy, exciting lady with needs, which Donna and I will help you to fulfil."

The rest of the day was spent clearing up and sorting the stuff into piles, throw away, give to charity, sell and take with them.

"Now we just need to do my clothes Pete."

"Do you need clothes Karen?" asked Pete mischievously.

"Hopefully not too many so let's make a start."

They agreed that Karen should take all of her sexy clothing, including stockings, suspender belts silk nighties, short dresses/skirts, and a small selection of 'normal' clothing. No knickers were taken. Karen had got used to not wearing any and was thoroughly enjoying the feel. Karen had to take bras as her tits were too large to be unrestrained but only pretty bras were allowed.

It was late when they had finished. It didn't help that they had fucked twice more during the day but they couldn't keep their hands off each other. It was therefore after 10pm when they got back to Pete's house. Donna was waiting for them. Even before Pete had brought Karen's stuff into the house, he found himself fucking Donna. She came twice before Pete ejaculated into her willing and hot pussy. He was then relieved duty to empty the car.

---------

Six weeks later Karen's house was sold. Pete and Karen fucked one last time in the empty house before the keys were handed over. This coupling was again on top of Pete's father's suit. It was now smelling of sex, not helped by being used as a rag to remove the combined juices from both cock and pussy.

After the fucking Karen got up, smoothed down her dress, picked up the suit and put it in a bag ready for disposal. Locking up the house one final time, they drove back to Pete's house.

---------

Pete stopped outside the house, turned to Karen and said "Karen, welcome to your new home. Would you do me a huge favour though? Would you stay here for a few minutes whilst I do something?"

"Of course Pete."

"I'll be as quick as I can." With that Pete got out of the car and entered the house.

---------

Thirty minutes later he returned to the car. "Ok all ready for you now," he said.

He helped Karen from the car and led her to the front door. He then stopped Karen from entering and looked her straight in the eyes. "Welcome to your new home Karen." With that he scooped her up in his arms and carried her into the house.

Once inside he put her down and closed the front door. "I'd like you to read this please. Please do what is requested of you and I'll see you later." Pete left her in the lobby alone.

Karen opened the envelope and read:-

Karen

Please take the box marked 'K' on the settee to Pete's room, close the door and open it. You are to wear the contents only - nothing else. At precisely 1pm you will walk downstairs entering the study. Further instructions will be given then.

Pete.

Karen picked up the box and went to Pete's room. She sat on the bed and opened the box. Inside was a wedding veil, a pair of white high heeled shoes, white stockings, a white garter and a further note. This note said simply 'NOTHING ELSE'.

Karen looked at the clock, it was 11.50am. She decided to take a shower in Pete's en-suite.

After the shower and blow drying of her hair she put on the stockings, garter and heels, the latter were much higher than she would normally wear at 4 inches but she took a few steps and they were comfortable enough. Attaching the veil she waited for 1pm. At the given time she opened the door and started to walk downstairs. At the same time Donna's bedroom door opened and she stepped out wearing the same as Karen.

Karen held out her hand, which Donna took and they walked down the stairs without a word. Standing outside Pete's study they looked at each other, then Donna reached down to the door handle and opened it. Inside stood Pete completely naked. Pete held his hands out and the girls each took one.

"You are both very beautiful and look extremely sexy and fuckable. Now that the three of us are living together permanently I wanted to do something for you both." He got down on his knees, looked up at both Karen and Donna and said "i would consider it a privilege if you both became my wife." He produced two ring boxes, opening them both and waited for a response.

Karen looked at Donna and together they both said yes. Pete got up and helped them put their rings on.

"I don't believe in long engagements so I've drawn up this marriage contract," said Pete. "However we need some witnesses, so I've invited a couple of people over."

Karen gasped. She was largely naked and didn't know if she was ready to be naked in front of others.

"Don't worry Karen, you will be pleased with my choices of witnesses. WOULD YOU COME IN PLEASE?"

In walked two partially dressed ladies, hats with veils, see through black bodystockings and black high heels. Karen couldn't see the faces of the women not just because of the veil but also because they were both looking down.

The ladies walked over to Pete.

"Ladies, may I reintroduce you to Debi," said Pete lifting her head up by lifting her chin. Debi, the masseuse looked longingly at Karen and Donna.

"Hello again."

"Also someone you haven't seen for a while, this is Elizabeth, although she prefers to be called Liz."

Karen couldn't believe it, it was her sister. She hadn't seen Liz for a long while as she didn't like her husband.

"Both Debi and Liz were very keen to be involved in our ceremony today once I explained what I wanted to do. So shall we?"

Debi and Liz moved to behind Karen and Donna positioning them either side of Pete in front of the desk.

Pete read out a marriage ceremony that he had downloaded from the Internet, slightly tweaked of course so that there were two wives. Both Karen and Donna responded in the right places. At the end they all signed the marriage contract and this was witnessed by Debi and Liz. Karen, Donna and Pete hugged and kissed whilst Debi and Liz held hands.

"Shall we adjourn to the lounge for some champagne?" asked Pete.

Karen and Liz hugged as the went into the lounge.

"I hope you are ok with all of this," said Karen to Liz. "It must seem a bit odd."

"It is but very romantic, sexy and exciting," admitted Liz. "When I met with Pete a few weeks ago I took some persuasion but when he showed me how much in love you were I agreed. I took even more persuasion to wear this but that feels right as well now."

"You do look beautiful Liz. I am sorry that I haven't seen much of you lately but you know why."

"I do and I agree with you. I've left the lazy bastard."

"Where are you staying?"

"I've got a maisonette a few streets away so we can see more of each other."

"Don't think I could see any more of you," grinned Karen looking at her sisters body through the bodystocking.

They looked over at Pete and Donna who were at that stage fucking like rabbits. Debi was watching but she caught Karen's eye and strolled over.