Pete the New Guy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steam billowed up around him, the shower seemed designed to generate it, and his thoughts drifted back to Violet. How could she be so sexy in just workout clothes? The woman just oozed sensual confidence. The sight of her jogging, her arse bobbing up and down with the swish and flick of her ponytail swam to the forefront of his mind. It made his dick stiffen which felt oddly perverse in her shower.

There was a slight noise behind him but he was so engrossed in the shower that he didn't notice anything until a pair of arms wrapped around his body. Flesh pressed against flesh and one hand slid down his wet body to his cock.

'Oh my, what do we have here?' Violet said quietly into his ear. 'I was right, you do have a nice cock, Pete.'

'What what are you doing,' he stammered, entirely still as she stroked his cock and pressed her tits into his back.

'I would have thought that was obvious,' she said with a little laugh. 'I'm playing with your cock.'

'But why...'

'Because you need to know what sex is really like,' she said, moving around to be in front of his but not letting go of his cock.

Violet was a woman of curves, a fuller figure than Nalini, but they were in all the right places. An hourglass figure with big tits that sagged only slightly. Despite his embarrassment of the situation his cock only got harder by seeing her fully naked.

'You need to realise what sex is really about,' she continued. 'I don't want that slip of a girl ruining you completely.'

Violet slipped down to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Though he only had one reference point he could immediately tell that Violet was far superior at giving head than Nalini. It was a slow and sensual blowjob where the purpose of the exercise seemed to be to worship the cock in question.

'You don't hav...' he started to say but his words were cut off by a moan as Violet deep throated his cock with ease. He wasn't sure how long Violet kept his dick there but it was far longer than Nalini ever managed and she never gagged once.

The brunette's skill was evident by the fact while she brought him close to orgasm she never actually let him cum. Keeping him on the very edge of ecstasy. It was a strange sensation to be so close yet so far from cumming.

Eventually, Violet let go of his cock, giving it one final kiss on the head, before standing again and sliding her hands up his body.

'You have a very suckable cock,' she said, draping her arms around his neck and pressing herself against him as the shower still sprayed them with hot water.

'Who are you?' Pete asked in amazement.

'The woman who is going to show you a different kind of sex,' she said tilting her head and reaching up to kiss him. Again it was a totally different experience to Nalini's kisses which had always been short and aggressive. He'd mistaken that for passion before but now he felt the real passion through Violet's lips.

As the kiss continued Pete felt emboldened. With one hand he caressed her sexy arse while the other gently squeezed her breast and he rubbed his palm over her nipple. Violet meanwhile was not shy at all in having her hands roam all over his body.

'Time we dried off a bit, I think,' Violet said as she broke the kiss and turned the water off. 'Shower sex is fine but the angles are never any good. I want to feel your fat cock properly.'

Violet took a towel from the nearby rack and wrapped it around Pete's waist. Before she closed it, however, she took the opportunity to give his dick another quick suck. Then she stood and grabbed a towel for herself and quickly drying off. They did enough to get the thick off and Pete followed as she led him to a bedroom.

Light and airy, with an enormous bed, Pete guessed this was her own room. Violet threw off her towel and lay on the bed, patting the space beside her she beckoned him over. He hesitated, still confused and unsure about the whole situation, so Violet grabbed hold of his cock and pulled him down onto the bed.

'There's nothing to worry about,' she said, placing a kiss on his lips while gently stroking his cock.

'I'm sorry, it's just your so beautiful,' he humbled. 'And I've only been with Nalini before.'

'You can certainly keep up with the compliments, a lady likes those,' Violet replied with a chuckle. 'As for the other thing. I'm honoured to be your second, especially since I get to teach you sex isn't all about self-gratification. Its two people coming together to share a wonderful experience.'

They kissed again, passionately with tongues writhing together. Pete slid a hand down the side of Violet's curvy feminine form before dipping it in between her legs.

'Looks like you missed a spot with the towel,' he said, probing with a couple of fingers into her wet pussy.

'Hmm, I think I'll need something else to sort that out,' Violet purred, caressing his chest with her fingers. 'Oh yeah, Pete, keep doing that.'

Peter still wasn't really sure what he was doing when it came to fingering a girl. With Nalini, all he had to do with put his hand down there and she pretty much just fucked herself with it. He didn't want it to be like that this time, he had to be a more active party. Pete found her clit with little difficulty and rubbed around it with his thumb as his fingers delved between her lips. There were only a couple of times when Violet adjusted his hand or gave a little encouragement.

'Damn, I need your cock,' Violet said, pulling his hand from their pussy and taking the time to lick her pussy juice from them. 'Take that big, fat, cock and fuck me.' She sensed his nervous hesitation and continued. 'Don't worry, you can't get me pregnant. You can fuck me raw and fill my cuny with your cum.'

He'd heard that before but this time Pete believed her. There was an honesty about her, despite the vulgarity of the words. Violet lay on her back, propped up slightly by a mound of pillows, and spread her legs. Her wet pussy lips glistened as Pete lined up his cock and she licked her lips in anticipation.

Slowly Peter eased forward and pressed his cock into Violet's pussy. Her soaking folds parted easily and he was insider her. At that moment they both moaned at the same time then Violet burst out laughing.

'Fuck, your cock feels good,' she said. 'I haven't had one as fat as yours in a long time. I hope my cuny isn't too loose for you. I'm not like that little tight bitch.'

'What the fuck are you on about,' Pete grunted as he slowly began to thrust back and forth. 'Your pussy is amazing, I've never felt anything like it.'

That wasn't a lie. The sensation of fucking Violet was totally different to Nalini. It was hard to describe and he would struggle to put it into words. Without doubt, Violet wasn't as tight as Nalini but surprisingly he could feel so much more. It was so much more sensual like there was an actual connection there. Not just some primal act of carnal desire.

'Good,' Violet said, taking hold of his face and pull him down to kiss. 'This is what it should feel like.'

Taking that as a cue Pete gave one big thrust and sank his dick all the way into her pussy, filling her completely. She let out a long hissing yes and he suspected that she had probably just cum.

Before he could withdraw, however, Violet wrapped her legs around him, and in a display of considerable bedroom athletics, dragged him over onto his back. Now she was straddling him and controlling the rhythm of their sex.

'That was impressive,' he said. 'What else can you do in the bedroom?'

'Oh my dear Pete, you have no idea,' she said with a cheeky wink. As she slowly slid up and down on his hard cock she took hold of his hands and put them on her chest. 'You like my tits, don't you? That tight little bitch doesn't have anything on me when it comes to tits.'

Pete took the invitation with gusto as Violet's tits were so soft though he'd never seen so hard a nipple. Squeezing, tweaking and downright groping he did it all as she fucked his cock. It was certainly a woman's body he was enjoying. He guessed Violet had to be at least a D-cup, much bigger than Nalini and much more fun to play with.

Exactly how long they stayed like that he wasn't sure. They were lost in a whirl of moans, groans and rhythmic fucking. Eventually, though he felt that upswell from in his balls and the tension in his cock.

'I'm gonna cum,' he grunted.

'Fuck, yes, cum for me,' Violet said as she increased her pace, bouncing up and down on his cock with reckless abandon. 'Fill my cuny.'

That was all he needed and the great surge came. Pete matched her rhythm and thrust into her just as his orgasm hit. Squirting cum deep into her cunt triggered Violet's orgasm as well so they were able to cum at the same time.

For Pete it was easily the biggest orgasm he'd ever experienced, nothing with Nalini or wanking came close to it. He felt so completely drained yet deliriously happy at the same time. He smiled at Violet, taking her hand in his and gently kissing it he mouthed "thank you" to her and she had the most satisfied look on her face.

Violet slowly raised herself off Pete. As she did so his cum began dribbling down her legs from her well-fucked pussy but she didn't care. Instead, she settled in next to him and gave her lover a hug.

'You sure do cum a lot Pete,' she said. 'So much cum.'

'Sure you can't get pregnant?' he asked. 'Is it a safe time?'

'I can't have kids,' she said with a slight sadness.

'Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything,' Pete stammered. Kicking himself for being so dense.

'Don't worry about it,' Violet said, squeezing his hand. 'I got real sick when I was at VI Form College, nearly died it was that bad. Fortunately, I eventually recovered but the virus really fucked me up. Left me infertile. I kind of went off the rails at that point.'

'What do you mean?'

'Well after a near-death experience I wanted to live life to the fullest,' Violet explained. 'I'd already lost my virginity so I was no stranger to sex, but after discovering I couldn't get pregnant I went crazy. Drink and drug-fueled sex parties practically every night.'

'Bloody hell, isn't a little young?' Pete said, surprised.

'Of course, I was young, stupid and thought he loved me. He was a friend of my dad and abused his position of trust. He got 8 years and is on a register for life,' Violet said then forced a laugh. 'My teenage years were pretty fucked up.'

'I had no idea,' Pete said, he hugged her and placed a kiss on her forehead. 'It must have been so hard for you.'

Violet shrugged. 'At that age, you just roll with it. After my illness, I finished college but didn't bother going to Uni. Instead, I got into porn. I was young, hot, experienced and couldn't get pregnant. The producers loved me.'

'Seriously? Bloody hell,' Pete could not believe the twists and turns of this conversation.

Violet laugh again. 'Yep, congratulations you just fucked a former pornstar. I'm retired now but I had a long and illustrious career. How else do you think I can afford this place? I didn't even need a mortgage. A lot of my co-stars pissed their money away but I saved mine. You've probably jerked one or two off to a video of mine without even realising it. I pretty much did everything over my career short of watersports and scat, I'm not into that sort of thing.'

'Wow,' Pete said, shell shocked. 'I don't have any secrets to share. My life is so dull in comparison.'

'Trust me, doing porn isn't as fun as it sounds,' Violet said, stroking his face. 'A lot of it is very dull and most of the time the sex isn't even fun. It was a job and I was good at it, but it was a job and the films we were making weren't the kind of porn I wanted to watch. So that's why I set up my own production company and it was very successful, award-winning even. Eventually, though I thought it was best to get out of that industry entirely. I'm now a silent partner in the company and cut all my other ties to that life and moved up here to start over.'

Pete had been wrong to judge Violet so quickly when they first met. She was, it turned out, a quite remarkable woman. To think that he worked with a porn star and producer. It explained the attitude in the office, the brash bravado and innuendo, it was all just a front to help her hide in plain sight. He wondered if anyone had discovered her secret, it was an honour for her to share it with him.

'I wouldn't say that I wasted my twenties,' Violet continued. 'But I regret not putting my talents to better use. Though I was able to buy a house outright so I guess I did something right.'

'Why tell me all this?' Pete asked. 'Why fuck me for that matter? I don't understand. Surely you can have anyone you want, so why waste your time with a loser like me?'

'You aren't a loser, what makes you think that?' Violet said but she didn't let him answer. 'Pete, you are a lovely, sweet guy. From the moment I saw you, I knew you have a pure heart and you'll make someone very happy one day. The problem is you fell into that tight little bitch's hands. She's got issues and she ain't healthy for you to be around. She's never been in a stable relationship and as much as I love them what Alex and Beth did to her wasn't right.'

'Shouldn't I try and help Nalini then?' Pete suggested.

Violet sighed. 'See what I mean about a pure heart? Your first thought is to try and help her even though that little bitch has taken advantage of you, abused her position and used you as a glorified sex toy. I agree she needs help but not from you Pete.'

'I just don't know about anything anymore,' Pete said softly. 'So is that why we had sex, to get at her in some way?'

'No, no, not at all,' Violet said, stroking his face. 'I knew straight away when you two first had sex. It was so obvious that it hadn't been a good experience for you. The circumstances might be different, but I know what that's like. It was over a decade before I found someone to show me what true, honest and real sex was like. I couldn't bear the thought of the same thing happening to you. I care about my friends, I consider you one, and I don't want harm to come to any of them. We aren't going to be a couple, I'm too old for that, but I can set you on the right path to being with someone who deserves you.'

'I still don't understand,' Pete said, head in his hands. He really didn't. 'Why does it have to be so complicated?'

'Because people are complicated,' Violet said, pulling his hands away and holding them. 'I just wanted you to see that sex is a wonderful thing. It comes in all sorts of different ways. You can be friends with someone have sex and it can be just as passionate and meaningful as a married couple. You don't have to accept just making sure your partner has a good time. Sex is a two-way street.' She paused and smiled. 'And I know you definitely enjoyed it. Hard against despite everything I've said.'

She was right about that. Pete's cock had stiffened again, aching for release, and it was obvious what his body wanted to do despite the confusion in his head.

'Even though I'm a lady with a pornstar past you still want to fuck me?' Violet teased. 'All the things I've done, all the ways my body has been used and abused? You still want me?'

Now it was Pete's turned to tenderly stroke her face. 'Yes, none of that matters to a friend, because you are the most remarkable lady I've ever met and I'm honoured that you think I'm worth the time of day. So yes, I want to fuck you. I'm sure I don't compete with any of those big porn dicks you've fucked but I still want to take my cock and pound your cute cunny until I fill it with cum. I was to make you orgasm so hard that you scream my name.'

'Now that's an idea I can get behind,' Violet said kissing Pete and stroking his cock. 'To be honest your, cock is perfect, just the right shape, length and thickness for my throat, cuny and arse...oh the things I can do to you.'

'I look forward to finding out,' Pete said. His hand drifted down her belly and to her pussy. Still wet from his cum and her juices. 'Is it sloppy seconds if it's your own cum?'

Violet laughed. 'No, I don't think it does.' She grabbed some pillows and put them under her as she got onto all fours. 'Fuck me from behind, I want to feel your full length.'

With pleasure, Pete lined himself up with her soaking cunt. Her crotch was such as mess from their cum that even her arsehole was glazed. Tempting as it was to fuck her glorious arse he figured it was probably not a good idea to do that uninvited. From the sound of it that might be something they could do another time.

Pete slid his cock in slowly, all the way to the hilt, and then withdrew it until just the tip remained. He loved the sound of Violet's moans as he worked back and forth with just his fat cockhead. He withdrew and rubbed the bulbous mushroom head up and down her slit, teasing her, tantalizing her, before slamming his full length back into her hungry cunt. The following screamed groan was enough to show that she had just cum.

'Fuck, don't stop,' Violet panted as Pete began to slow his pace. 'Keep going I'm still cumming.'

Pete hadn't realised that was even possible. So he quickly got back up to speed, slamming the full length of his cock in and out of her pussy. He didn't feel close himself so he could go at it with reckless abandon. The quivering and convulsing of Violet's cuny continued for several minutes, the action of his thick cock prolonging her orgasm with each stroke. It could not last however and her knees gave way so that Violet slipped forward. Pete was also off balance but stopped himself for toppling onto her.

It was with some pride that Pete saw the effect of his fucking on the former pornstar's pussy. Flush with colour and wet with cum he knew that couldn't be faked. She was definitely enjoying his cock.

'I don't know how you didn't cum then,' Violet said, looking back at Pete's still hard cock. 'Felt like I was cumming for a solid five minutes. I might be a little sensitive down there for a little bit, haven't cum that hard in years and you've given me two massive orgasms in quick succession. Damn, your cock is good.'

'That's a shame, we might have to find somewhere else for my cock then,' Pete said playfully, a hand rubbing her plump arse cheeks.

'My you are turning into a bold one, aren't you?' she laughed. 'As much as I love a thick cock thrusting into my arsehole a lady needs a little preparation for that. Not to mention anal is always reciprocal with me. Want to put your cock in my arse? I get to slide a strapon into yours. Still interested?'

Pete shrugged. 'I guess that's fair. I tried putting a small vibrator up there once before. It felt a bit weird. I'd imagine you actually fucking my arse would be a bit different.'

'Oh that's for sure, I am something of a professional after all,' Violet said, she rolled over so that she could kiss Pete again and began gently stroking his cock. 'I always did like the femdom videos, having a guy, or girl, at my mercy. I've still got all the gear, pretty sure most of it would still fit me. Maybe I'll give you a show one day.'

'How about next dress down day at work?'

Violet snorted. 'Could you imagine? That would be hilarious but I do enjoy my job though it would be 50/50 whether Dougal would even notice.'

'I suppose it would be a little distracting,' Pete admitted.

'And not just for you, the last time I wore a corset to work I also had a vibrator in my cuny all day,' Violet said. 'Nearly drove me insane.'

'What? When did you do that? I never noticed,' Pete said, surprised that she would do something kinky at work. 'What made you do that?'

'Two weeks ago,' Violet said matter of factly. 'The little tight bitch had you so distracted a bomb could have gone off you wouldn't have batted an eye. As to why? Well, why not? I love sex but I haven't had a regular partner for a while, so sometimes I like to do something a little naughty. It's quite the thrill sitting there, knowing what I'm wearing underneath my "normal" clothes. To be honest the boring office wear has always felt strange to me.'