Pete the New Guy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You are a woman of many surprises,' Pete said. He kissed her and stroked and teased a nipple with his fingers. 'I can't imagine what'll learn next.'

'Right now you are learning that my nipples are really sensitive,' Violet said through quick, ragged breaths. 'oh fuck, you beast.' She jerked his cock with one hand while her other went to her still red looking pussy. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, shove it in me. Pound me, fuck me hard.'

Pete needed no further encouragement. In a moment he was between her legs and sliding his hard cock into her pussy. The wet sound of his dick working her pussy, mixed with Violet's sharp moans and groans, was an erotically charged on. She was so wet that he could easily thrust the full length of his member in and out. The only slight drawback was the lack of friction for his own stimulation. To compensate he just fucked her even harder with one hand kneading her tits.

It took a few minutes but before too long Pete felt that familiar sensation in his loins, the build-up to ecstasy. His breaths grew shallow and with one last, great thrust he exploded, draining his balls into her waiting cuny. He did not stop fucking her, however, and after a couple more thrusts Violet came as well. As she succumbed to orgasmic bliss they fell out of rhythm which resulted in the last ropes of Pete's cum splashing against Violet's belly, one even landed on her tits, rather than deep in her cunt.

'Fuck me that was good,' Pete said after a few moments recovery. They lay beside each other on the bed, utterly exhausted, sticky from sweat, cum and general exertion.

'Yeah, yeah it was,' Violet agreed. 'You do cum a lot, you would have done great in porn.'

'An odd compliment, but I'll take it,' Pete said. 'Now what?'

'Now? I think we have another shower to clean up,' Violet said with a twinkle in her eye. 'Then we have lunch. After that? We'll probably have recovered enough for another round by then. I want to find out just how much cum you keep in those mighty balls of yours.'