Pete the Pirate Ch. 05

Story Info
Saved by mages, Pete discovers a new world around him. (5/5)
10.8k words
4.86
4.3k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi-chapter work. Please start the adventure with Part 1. I will assume you know what's going on and won't tolerate comments from those who can't be bothered to start at the beginning.

~~~

"We ... uh ..." Liss began.

"I'm sorry," I told Kuss. "That's my fault."

"Not entirely," she said, glaring angrily at her mother.

"Your phone works too, my dear," Liss retorted.

"I shouldn't have to call to ..." Kuss began.

"Any other time you would have," her mother growled.

"Only because you throw guilt at me if I don't," her daughter spat back.

I decided they didn't need me for this. I picked up a tub of ore and started for the cottage.

"Where are you going?" they both asked, in unison.

I turned to look at them, still holding the crate.

I looked back and forth between them and said, "I need to check with the boss to see if refereeing family battles is part of my job description. I thought I'd carry something inside while I was going in to ask him."

Both women huffed at me - and then turned to glare at each other again. I left them to it.

Xill looked surprised to see me. The tub I'd grabbed was full of silver ore and his eyes lit up. He followed me back out to see what else we'd gotten for him. The women were circling each other with their heads slightly lowered - like two bucks competing for a doe in rut.

Xill stopped in his tracks, looked at me, and stood, eyeing the combatants. I peeked into my storage items, found a couple bottles of cold mead, pulled them out, bumped one against Xill's shoulder, and sat down on one of the tubs. He found a seat as well. He held his bottle up. I clinked mine against his and took a healthy swig of my tasty, chilled beverage.

At the sound of the glass bottles hitting each other, the girls turned on us.

"What are you doing?" Liss growled.

"Waiting for you two to knock this shit off so you can fix me a sandwich," I told her matter-of-factly.

The flames started within her irises, moved to her face, then her hair ignited, and the dragon was released in its full form.

I set my bottle on the storage-tub and leapt at her - arms open wide to tackle her.

In the seconds it took me to cover the ten or so feet between the two of us, her expression went from fury, to incredulity, to concern, and then fear. She wasn't afraid of what I could do to her. She realized that I wasn't wearing anything that was going to protect me from her fiery-form.

My clothing had begun to smolder and my face had started to hurt by the time she abruptly dismissed the spell. I wrapped her in my arms, rolled to my right, and tumbled across the lawn, holding her.

"Are you mad?!" she howled.

I thought about all of the retorts I could come back with. I thought about how the conversation would go. I thought about how much longer the fight would continue and how much time would be wasted.

I went with a kiss. I pressed my lips, softly, to hers and looked into her eyes, pouring my soul into her.

I was lying on the ground, slightly disarrayed from rolling and sliding across the grass. My face hurt and my clothes smelled of smoke.

I looked into her eyes, smiled, and said, "You know you're adorable when you're pissed off?"

Her eyes were still burning. I gave her another peck and another smile.

"You have blisters on your face," she said, finally, glaring at me.

"Probably from my girlfriend," I said, smirking. "She's totally hot!"

"You're incorrigible," she sighed, finally smiling.

"So," I asked her, "can I get that sandwich now?"

The growl started in her abdomen but I interrupted her spellcasting by kissing the air out of her lungs. I persisted until she gave up struggling and kissed me back.

"Gods," I told her, "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

A bark of laughter exploded from the fiery little gnome beauty that I was holding in my arms.

Her eyes found her daughter and she said, "I take it back. You're right. He's dim-witted and reckless - and he makes poor life-choices."

"Hey, now!" I objected fiercely. "You're one of those life-choices."

She growled, took my face in her hands, and kissed me harder.

After the kiss, she got to her feet, pulled me up, brushed me off, took my hand, and led me to her daughter.

"My love, would you kindly heal my dim-witted husband? He's starving and I need to go make him a sandwich."

"What she means," I told Kuss," is that we're sorry for not calling you. We had a ton of fun together, the Prius will likely need to be professionally cleaned to get rid of the stains and smells, and we were nearly killed several times but we missed you terribly and we're super happy to be back. Can we go to Ren Faire and get a turkey leg?"

As intended, Kuss was speechless.

Xill's belch interrupted the moment.

"So," he asked his wife, "were you and the dragon too busy fighting for you to tell her that you're pregnant?"

Kuss spun on him, her face a mixture of anger, shock, and embarrassment. "How could you?" she bellowed.

"The boy's a bad influence," Xill said, nodding at me. "We should terminate the contract and send him away." Smiling at me, he slid the empty bottle into a pouch on his tool-belt, picked up the tub of ore he'd been sitting on, and said, "A little help?"

I scooped Kuss into my arms and spun her around, grinning like a mad-man. She squealed and told me to put her down.

"Only if you promise to get your ass in the kitchen and make that hard-working man a sandwich," I told her.

She pounded her fists against my chest while screaming and yelling at me.

I waited until the bulk of her rage had vented and hugged her tightly.

"I love you," I told her. "I'm so happy for you both." I pulled back so that I could see her eyes and asked, "So, am I going to be a big brother or a big sister?"

"Gods, you're touched!" Kuss said, belly-laughing.

I set her on her feet, next to her mother, and went to help Xill. Liss immediately wrapped her in a hug.

As we moved the storage-crates to the workshop, Xill told me that he had upgraded the ceremonial pirate cutlass that I'd brought back from our trip to Ren Faire. It now worked like my blade hand. I told him that - after my little reckless demonstration with the girls - I probably shouldn't be allowed to wield sharp, pointy objects. He laughed.

"The necklace worked?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said, pointedly not adding the near-obligatory "obviously".

"I'm assuming my situation is slightly more complicated?" I asked.

"Yes. I need to figure out a way to encase your original testes within the prosthetic. I think I'm close. I'm definitely much closer than I was before."

"Do they always fight like that?"

"Yeah. Like I said, you actually calm the dragon a lot. Sending her into a rage and then forcing her to withdraw the dragon was either ingenious or insane," he said.

"Maybe a bit of both?" I asked.

He laughed and shrugged.

We worked at getting everything carried in and put away for an hour or two. As Liss had said, Xill was overjoyed about how much silver we had gotten. I told him that Liss had doubled our trading stock and he said he'd make it right by her. I told him that I had acquired a couple more storage-items - which would make things easier and give us more options. I didn't offer too many other details as I figured those would be shared later.

Liss snuck into the shop and wrapped her arms around me, kissing my cheek, and telling us that dinner was on the table. She disappeared.

We weren't really in the middle of much but Xill was usually slow to leave his work. Today, however, he motioned for me to follow closely behind my redheaded fiancé. I assume he didn't want to give the girls any more reasons to get fired up.

The girls were seated and smiling. Xill's plate had two turkey legs, a chunk of dark bread, and some steamed veggies. Mine had roasted chicken skewers that I remembered seeing at the Faire, vegetables, and soup in a bread-bowl. I stole a pinch of the bread-bowl and set it on my tongue. It wasn't Kuss' but it wasn't bad.

"How?" I asked.

"Ren Faire has a food delivery service," Kuss replied, smiling broadly.

"Thank you," I said, seriously, "I was kind of kidding."

"Nonsense!" Xill interrupted. "This is fabulous! I don't have to endure all of the questioning looks and I still get the tasties!"

Kuss cleared her throat and pointed to a pie at the end of the table.

"Gods, yes!" the artificer crowed.

The rest of us laughed.

Kuss stood, came to me, pressed her glowing hand to my brow, and repaired the burns I'd received. Honestly, I'd completely forgotten about them. We took our seats.

The table went silent except for the sounds of four hungry people eating. Four bottles of mead were at our places. I glanced at Liss and she nodded - telling me that Kuss was sharing some of her gift with us.

"Thanks for the brew, sweet girl," I told her.

Liss laughed.

Kuss shook her head but smiled.

After dinner, I helped Liss do the dishes. Kuss objected, but we sent the two of them to the front room to sit until we joined them.

"Who's going first?" I asked, dropping onto the couch.

Xill and Kuss were each sitting in their favorite armchairs. As per her usual, my favorite kitty curled up on my lap, reaching between my legs to pinch my dick harshly while smiling sweetly at me. I bit her jaw until she let go.

"Mine's shorter, obviously," Kuss said. "Xill imbued the necklace you gave me with some things he reverse-engineered from the hag's trinkets and we were finally able to conceive."

"I'm so happy for you, beautiful," Liss said to her daughter. "You too, old man," she told Xill.

He chortled and nodded to her.

"And, no," Kuss said, looking at me, "we don't know if you're going to be a brother or a sister yet."

She giggled and shook her head.

"Well," I said, "HE will have wild hair or SHE will probably be as beautiful as her mother. Either way, they'll be talented and powerful."

"Thanks, Pete," she said.

"So, boss," I asked the inventor, "you want a boy or a girl?"

He looked at Kuss and - for a moment - I thought he might not answer.

"A girl," he admitted.

I belly-laughed, shaking my head at him.

"What?" he asked.

"She will own you, old man," I told him. "You'll have no peace, get no work done, and your money will fall through your fingers like water ..."

He harrumphed at me.

"... and her smile will make you forget about it all ..." I continued.

He nodded, smiling.

"... until some demon-spawned rogue catches her eye."

"I like this ballad less and less," Xill grumbled.

The rest of us chuckled, giggled, and laughed at his sour expression.

For the next hour, Liss and I went through the details of each of the segments of the trading expedition. We talked about the supplies we bought, the trades we negotiated, the challenges we overcame, our side-trip to the Grand Canyon, and our visits with old acquaintances.

As we told about the trouble in Missouri, Xill went from the edge of his seat to being relaxed once more. I knew he'd been trading with the brothers for a while. He had been really worried as Liss and I laid out the perilous details of their ordeals. He was super-thankful that everybody turned out to be okay. He told us that he would go with us, for the next trip, to check on his friends face-to-face. Kuss said that she'd like to join us when we returned to Arkansas. She wanted to visit the brewer to see if there was anything else he offered that she might enjoy.

I asked Xill if he'd bought the other Prius yet. He said 'no' and asked why. Liss blushed as I told him that the backseat was not ideal for naps or lovemaking. He approached the subject as he did everything - analytically.

He finished off his bottle of mead and jumped up to head to the workshop. I kissed my fiancé, set her on her feet in front of me, and got up to follow the artificer.

Xill decided that the car-bed problem was "low-hanging fruit" and informed me that we'd work on that challenge first. He had me call Ruby and have her ride the elevator up to us. He had her pull just out of the lift so that we could work more easily.

We worked for another hour before the girls came to tell us it was time to stop for the night.

Liss took my hand as we left the cottage. I looked over to see if I was in trouble or not. She gave me a shy smile.

"I love you, my dragoness," I told her.

"I can think of many names that would fit you," she told me, "but I still prefer warhorse."

"Given the position we usually take for intercourse, perhaps I should be called 'dragonrider'," I replied.

A sound came from her throat that was somewhere between a purr and a growl. My cock was already growing in anticipation of once again being buried within her tightness. She stopped us, turned to face me, and rubbed her palm back and forth, stroking me through my pants from my taint to my cockhead and back again, repeatedly.

We hadn't made it to the back of the waterfall; we were standing by the pool. As she continued to stroke me, I began removing her clothes. She switched hands when needed. Once she was naked, I removed my clothing.

Standing naked before her, she continued to rub her palm back and forth from my balls to my knob. Her smile was part teasing and part yearning.

I took her to the ground, on her stomach, facing the pool, away from the house - so that our screams would have to echo off of the dome to reach the cottage. I pinned her down and slammed my aching rod into her, spreading her thighs as widely as they would go.

"Fuck, yes!" she gasped.

Wordlessly, I pounded into her. The only sound I offered her was that of my balls slapping against her vulva and of my grunts of exertion as I pounded her pussy as hard as I could.

Liss covered her mouth with her hands, determined to keep from making any more noise than I was.

Somehow, she held off her orgasm. I'd been fucking her for several minutes now and - though her body was obviously responding - she hadn't cum.

With everything else muted, all of my focus was on what my cock was feeling inside of my lover's vagina. Her muscles pulled, gripped, and wrenched.

I couldn't take it anymore. My orgasm was close. I wasn't going to be able to outlast her. Finally, I gave myself over to my intense need and let my balls begin firing volley after volley of jizz-rounds into my lover.

"Yesssss," she hissed - and her body trembled and her channel clenched and her pussy sucked my essence from my body.

I collapsed, exhausted, onto her back, and fell unconscious.

Someone, in the middle of the night, laid a blanket across us. I know I didn't move - and Liss' body was still trapped beneath mine. I didn't ask who it was, and no one said anything at breakfast (or after).

~~~

By dinnertime, the next day, the Prius had been upgraded. The backseat was now a futon-like mattress that could change from a seat to a bed.

The following day, Liss and I took the Prius to the Renaissance Faire. With the help of a few coins, we convinced the enchanter to make the new option self-cleaning. While we were there, we grabbed everyone's favorite foods to enjoy for dinner.

On the way home, we stopped by the car dealer and picked up "Sapphire" so that Xill could get started on converting it from a gas-electric hybrid to a magic-electric hybrid. Until he explained it to me, I hadn't even realized that I'd never had to fill the thing with gasoline.

As we ate our Faire treats, we talked about the upcoming trip. By the end of the night, the plans had changed from Arkansas-Missouri to Kentucky-Tennessee-Disneyworld-Louisiana-Arkansas-Missouri. Of course, we planned to stop by Iowa - just to check on the houses. Kuss' brothers were supposed to be keeping an eye on things but both of the girls expected that Lolli was watching the places more closely than anyone, and neither of the women trusted their relative to keep her nose out of stuff for long.

I had assumed that we would all be making the trip in Ruby but Liss and Kuss pestered Xill to get Sapphire up to speed as quickly as possible so that we could avoid complications when any of us decided that we needed a little "extra" relaxation as we traveled.

That was resolved within two more weeks. Kuss and Xill went with us this time to get the enchantress to do her magic on the new futon. We made a day of it, enjoying the entertainment, the food and the fresh air. Xill even acted like he had fun.

When we got home, he showed me how to reload the ammo magazine on my prosthetic arm. It was complicated, but not horrible. I still had about half of the first block of steel left - which surprised both of us, given the amount of times I had fired the thing.

We still had a couple days left before we began the big trip, so Xill started working on Liss' "special project" again. When Xill mentioned, at dinner, what he was working on, Liss asked if she could borrow that thief's necklace from me - explaining that she and Kuss needed it for an errand.

~~~

Two evenings later, at long last, Xill declared that he was ready. With a small amount of fear - and a large amount of embarrassment - I handed my "family jewels" back to their creator. I watched him work with a combination of queasiness and curiosity as he placed my original testes (which Kuss had healed way back when they had saved me) inside of the prosthetic testicles and sealed them up.

I should probably have anticipated the request but it caught me off-guard when he informed me that he needed me to provide a sample so that he could verify that his creation was working. Thankfully, as usual, his wife was attuned to what the scientist needed. She arrived, leading her mother by the hand, and informed me that her "assistant" would be helping me with the task. Xill handed Liss a specimen cup. My cute gnome girlfriend led me off to my bedroom as her daughter grinned like a Cheshire cat. Xill was already working on something else and barely noticed our departure.

As Liss stroked my cock, I asked her again if this was what she really wanted.

"Do you not want to?" she asked me.

"I would give my life for you, dear woman. I have no problem giving you a child."

"Then why do you ask me these silly questions?" she asked.

"I love our love-making sessions and will roleplay whatever you want - I just want to make sure this isn't roleplay."

She stopped stroking my cock and looked into my eyes.

"As I have told my daughter, you are the air in my lungs and the fire in my blood. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you and make babies with you as long as I am able."

"Who will watch our children so that I can fuck more babies into their mother?" I asked.

When I saw the smirk appear on her face, I realized what she was going to reply and matched her words when she said, "Definitely not Lolli!" We hugged, kissed, and laughed.

She grew serious, once more, and said, "Give me your seed, husband. Prove that Xill's gift works. Show me that you are not lying to me about letting me bear your children."

I placed my lips on hers and held the kiss as she stroked me to completion. I groaned in her mouth as my balls emptied into the cup.

I helped her to her feet and stood to fix my pants. We took the cup to Xill. He put a sample on a glass slide and placed it under a microscope. After a moment, he lifted his head, smiled, and said, "Success!"

With that, Liss grabbed the specimen cup and tilted it up to collect the rest of the sample into her mouth. She swirled it around, tasting it, and swallowed it down with a grin.

"Mother!" Kuss said, laughing, and shaking her head.

"A fine vintage," her mother replied, smirking. "My compliments to the vintner."

That actually got a smile and a nod from Xill.

"Alright," Kuss said, clapping her hands. "Everyone outside for the ceremony."