Pete the Pirate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at Xill, but he looked just as confused as me. The girls, however, darted off.

You know that saying about idle hands being the devil's workshop? I'm pretty sure those hands belonged to a woman.

Xill and I hadn't moved yet. The girls eventually noticed - and verbally chastened us for our slowness. The artificer set his goggles on the workbench and the two of us headed outside.

Once we emerged from the cottage, female hands grabbed ours - and pulled us down the path to the waterfall.

There, we found a table with a large candle on it. Also on the table were a couple gift-boxes. A tripod with some kind of recording device faced the table and the waterfall. Based on the expression on Xill's face, he now knew what was going on. He stepped to the tripod and messed with the recorder, nodding to Kuss when he was ready.

Liss took me to stand in front of the table.

Kuss stood to the side of the camera (or whatever it was), cleared her throat, and said, "We are here to celebrate the joining of two spirits together for the purpose of creating life."

"Pete?" she asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Do you willingly enter into relationship with Liss? Do you wish to create life with her?"

"I do."

"Will you listen to her, honor her, and cherish her above all others?"

"I will."

"Liss?"

"Yes?" she replied.

"Do you willingly enter into relationship with Pete? Do you wish to create life with him?"

"I do."

"Will you listen to him, honor him, and cherish him above all others?"

"I will."

"Join your flames," Kuss told us.

Liss moved to the side of the table and pointed for me to do the same, on the other side, facing her.

She whispered, "We each create a tongue of flame. We'll push them together and merge them above the candle to light it. It is mostly symbolic but it joins our magics."

She created a thumb-sized flame, just in front of her, at the height of the candle wick. It took me a second or two, but I finally got it.

She eased her flame towards the candle and I worked to try to match her steadiness and speed. She was much better at this than I was.

"You're doing fine," she whispered. "I love you."

"I love you, too, sweet lady."

Our flames met, kissed against each other, and then merged together. For a moment, the flame turned blue. When it did, I lost the ability to control my part of it. The blue flame disappeared. As it vanished, the candle wick ignited on its own.

"Well done," Liss said.

"Exchange your tokens," Kuss told us.

Liss looked down at the box that was lying on the table in front of me. She opened her box and took out the 10-slot necklace that we'd looted from the mine-thieves in Missouri. She held it up for me to see. It now had a one-inch circular charm of some kind hanging from it. As I looked more closely, I saw that it was a fiery red/orange metal dragon that was napping with the end of its tail tucked under its chin.

I opened my box; it held a one-inch wide black leather choker-collar with an ID tag hanging from the front. I turned the heart-shaped silver tag so that I could read it. It said, "Pete's Dragon".

Liss stepped around the table, towards me, and said, "Come to me, my love."

I stepped over and stood in front of her.

"Claim me," she whispered.

Thinking of the last time she had spoken those words to me, my eyes shot to the recording device and back to hers.

She burst out laughing and said, "Put the collar on me, silly boy."

I fumbled around and finally got the clasp to release. I stepped up to my lover, wrapped it around her neck, and held the ends together - waiting to connect it until she had voiced her approval.

When I looked into her eyes, she purred, "Yes, my love."

The collar was tight. It took me a bit to latch it without pinching the skin of her tender neck. When it finally clicked, I released the tag to fall down to cover the clasp. I looked back into my lover's eyes. I leaned forward to kiss her gorgeous lips but she whispered, "Not yet."

Liss released the clasp on the necklace, strung it around my neck, and hooked it behind me. She laid her fingertips against the charm for a moment and looked into my eyes. Flames that matched the pendant ignited within her pupils. Her stormy-gray irises sparkled with tiny lightning-bolts.

She took my hands in hers and we turned, slightly, to face Kuss.

"You have proclaimed your intentions, given your vows, and exchanged your tokens. May the Gods bless your union from now until the end of time."

"Pete?" Liss whispered.

"Yes?" I asked, still facing her daughter - who had started smirking.

"You can kiss me now."

"Oh!"

I had intended to give my lover a soft, gentle kiss. That, apparently, was NOT what had been in her mind. Her arms went around my neck, her lips pressed firmly against mine, and her tongue darted inside to claim the space as her own.

By the time Liss ended the kiss, Kuss and Xill had disappeared, with the table, the candle, and the boxes. I panted, breathless, as the flame-haired gnome hugged me like I might float away.

"Come, husband," she said, taking me by the hand, once more - leading me around, behind the waterfall, and into our love nest.

~~~

My short-legs were off. I stood, staring into the eyes of my flame-headed lover, watching her eyes as she slowly undressed me.

"What?" she asked, unable to keep from smiling at how I was looking at her with a silly-ass grin on my face.

"Pinch me," I told her.

"Why?"

"I think I'm dreaming. Pinch me so that I know I'm awake."

Grinning wickedly, she reached down and pinched the tip of my dick, holding onto it as she pressed her lips to mine.

When she pulled away, I said, "Yup, definitely dreaming."

She shook her head at my foolishness and giggled.

Her fiery locks entranced my eyes and her melodic mirth was music to my ears.

I grabbed her around the ribs, and nuzzled against her neck to nibble and gnaw on her. She giggled even more and tried to shove me away.

"Behave, husband!" she ordered. "We have serious business to attend to."

"I'm serious about how every part of you destroys me," I told her.

Finally having stripped both of us naked, she pulled me to the shower, holding me close until the spray turned from liquid ice to liquid fire.

As we scrubbed each other, I began to sing to my lover. I sang about the first time I saw her, the first time she leaned close and I could feel the heat of her body, and that moment when she whispered for me to make sure I was clean so that she could come visit my bed in the dark of night. I sang about how I worried what Kuss would say - but only until that moment that Liss had arrived in the room with me. I sang about how I'd suddenly found difficulty breathing, how she was the only thing I could think about, and all that I desired. I sang of her beauty, her sensuality, the feeling of her nakedness against me, and about how overwhelmed I had been as she ravished me as I lay helpless across her bed. I sang about our first night together and her demand that I do my best to break her bed in two. I sang about my fierce desire to show this small fiery woman that I could be the one for her. I sang about the mind-blowing sex and of my inability to resist her when she used her body to make me cum with her. I sang about our words of yearning, of jealous possession for one another, and of the desire for the two of us to create life together. I sang about how beautiful I thought our children would be because, despite all of my flaws, her astounding gorgeousness all but guaranteed that our kids would be stunning. I sang of how her ferocity called to me, telling me that I must prove myself worthy of her. I sang about how I missed her when we were apart, about how much I loved it when she called to check up on me, about how much it turned me on when she said naughty things to me and convinced me to act like a hormone-driven teenager. I sang about how I heard the roar of the trolls and feared for her safety, about Kuss and Xill raising me to my feet to see, and about the emotions that overwhelmed me as I watched her battle - no - destroy - the beasts because they had threatened to separate us. I sang of my love for her and about how gob-smacked I was that she had somehow fallen for a schmuck like me. I sang a pledge of unending love and a promise to do my best to grow to be able to meet her where she was - that she wouldn't need to coddle me like a child. I sang about how I just wanted to be worthy of her love.

When I stopped singing and looked at her face, her eyes were red and puffy.

"Take me to bed, my husband, make love to me," she said. "Let me show you that you are worthy. I would have never agreed to carry your children if you were less. Come, my love. Take me. Claim me."

I took her into my arms and kissed her as if the world were ending and I wanted this to be my final act. Tears streamed from both of our faces.

She turned off the water, we toweled each other dry, and then she turned to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned back for me to pick her up like a human bride. On the stubs that remained of my old legs, I carried my naked lover to our marriage bed, pulled the covers back, and laid her on the mattress.

"Make love to me, my husband," she said. "Allow me the honor of taking your seed into my womb - for the chance to make life with you - to carry your child - to make you a father. I love you, husband."

Liss purred as I slid my penis all the way into her depths to kiss the surface of her womb. For the next half-hour the only sounds in the room were of our sexes slicking against one another - and of the kisses we exchanged.

Once again, she somehow held her orgasms in check until I could endure her magical vagina no longer. I kissed her hard and shoved my cock-knob against the entrance to her womb as my balls and dick worked to pump as much of my virile seed into my lover as I could.

When she felt the last pulse, she said, "Thank you husband."

At that moment she cried out and somehow allowed all of the stimulation, I'd given her up to that point, to wash through both of us. I clung to her as the tsunami of her climax absolutely destroyed me. I felt her arms grip me tighter as the blackness overtook me.

~~~

As the first tendrils of daylight reached into the bedroom to push back the darkness, Liss begged me to fill her again. Since my cock was still hard - and buried within her holy place - it didn't take long for her talented pussy to turn her request into something that my body couldn't deny.

She urged me to go faster this time - to fuck her like she liked it - hard and fast. As her climax came, she pulled me under with her and I groaned as she sucked the essence from my body. Willingly, I offered it up to her.

Her kiss was sunshine, bird-song, and a gentle breeze. She giggled when she felt my lips turn into a silly smile.

"Good morning, husband," she cooed.

"Good morning, wife," I replied.

I carried her to the shower but didn't step inside until the ice-gale had passed. She thanked me with a kiss. We scrubbed each other clean and got dressed.

We slipped into the cottage but "the kids" weren't up yet. I helped my lover prepare a breakfast scramble and a loaf of fresh bread. I poured four glasses of juice and set the table as she tended the stove and the oven.

The smell of food roused the home's owners and they stumbled bleary-eyed in to sit down at the table.

"Long night?" Liss asked Kuss.

"Hush," her daughter said, smirking.

Liss cackled with laughter. I was pleased to see that my lover's joyful mirth was infectious enough to contaminate her daughter. She smiled as well. Kuss stepped over to kiss Xill on the mouth before she came to help us get the food to the table.

"Good morning to you, step-father," she told me, smiling, as she took the basket of bread.

"Gods," I said, laughing.

She giggled and bumped me with her hip before returning to her seat.

As we tucked into the meal, we talked about the last few things that needed to be done before we could begin our journey to the Happiest Place on Earth.

By noon, we were ready to leave. Ruby and Sapphire had been loaded with trading supplies. Both futons were outfitted with pillows and light bedcovers. Sapphire was parked in the grass; Ruby was on the lift. Liss and I had convinced Kuss and Xill that it was only fair that we took the older model and leave the new one for them.

I put our packs in the front seat and Liss and I climbed in. The elevator doors closed and, a few minutes later, we were in the alley, waiting for Sapphire to arrive. Once the blue Prius emerged, we sat back and let the hybrids carry us off towards Kentucky - the first stop on our multi-day circuit.

Liss pulled the comforter up to our necks and scooted close so that we could snuggle. The back of the front passenger seat started opening. There was a video screen hidden within.

The screen showed an incoming call from Sapphire. I told Ruby to connect the call. Xill and Kuss appeared on the monitor. They were sitting much the same way we were. Kuss told us that she had loaded the video from our ceremony onto the car's internal system and that we could watch it if we wanted to. Liss and I thanked her and Kuss ended the call.

At a command from Liss, Ruby started playing the recording. My bride and I cuddled and kissed as we got a chance to relive our proclamations, promises, and possessive gifts.

When the recording finished, the screen disappeared. I tilted Liss' head back and gnawed on her throat - just above the collar that held my name. She growled at me and pulled me in for a lusty kiss.

We spent the first hour or so chatting. After that, we switched the seat to a bed and cuddled together to take a nap. The futon was WAY better than sleeping on the seat.

~~~

When we got to the parking place near Dublin, Kentucky, we geared up for the hour-long walk. As we strolled along, Xill laughed that he needed to make leg-extensions for Kuss and himself so that we didn't have to spend so long walking. Liss countered that he just needed to build two more flying-rigs. Immediately, the artificer's mind was lost to us - he was already working on his next project.

Entering the village, Xill quickly ducked into the tinker's shop. I knew he had placed an order with the merchant but the look on his face told me that he was working on those flying rigs. I switched to my short-legs. The girls and I looked through all of the shops. Kuss showed me several that I hadn't seen the last time I was here.

When I saw the place where the lady made the amazing meat pies and monkey-bread, Kuss laughed and said, "You won't get Xill in there."

"Why?" I asked, "It's amazing."

"Because his mom owns that shop," she said.

"No shit?!" I asked.

She just laughed and nodded.

I ducked inside and bought some monkey-bread to share with the girls. It was the same woman. When I described her to Kuss she confirmed that the woman was Xill's mom.

As soon as I saw Xill coming back from the smith's, I sent Kuss and her mom inside the shop. Kuss quirked an eyebrow at me but I waved them on. They disappeared through the door just before Xill looked up to see me.

Walking on my short-legs, I'm not that much taller than him - but I'm wider - and stronger. I waited until he stepped up to me and I picked him up - like I had Liss - the time I carried her off to her house to fuck her up against her front door.

I threw the artificer under my arm, walked to the door, pulled it open and stepped inside, carrying him along. He was sputtering, cussing, and growling.

"Excuse me, ma'am," I said, a little loudly, trying to pull the owner's attention away from the pies that she was loading into the warmer. "I found this unruly child outside and wondered if you might know who he belongs to."

The woman looked up at me just as Xill reached down and grabbed my left leg out from under me. This was the second time he'd done that. The first time was when he'd used it to beat the man who'd grabbed Kuss. Apparently, the leg's creator had some magical override that he could use whenever he decided that he needed my appendages more than I did.

Unfortunately, removing that leg threw my balance off even more to the side on which I was carrying the angry gnome. I toppled on top of him and then rolled over to see the proprietor staring at the two of us, lying on the floor.

"Xill?!"

"Hello, mother," he growled.

They stared at me as I laughed my silly ass off. Xill reached over and slugged me in the shoulder, stood to his feet, and turned towards the door.

"Aw, come on, Xill," I called to him. "You weren't going to tell me that the woman that makes the best meat pies in the whole world gave birth to you?"

"No," he growled, stretching his hand out to push the door open.

"Can I at least have my leg back?" I asked, laughing again.

"No," he spat, shoving the door open and stomping off, into the street.

Still lying on the floor, I looked up at Xill's mom, smiled, and said, "I think that went well."

"Well," said the woman, finally seeing who else was in the shop, "hello Kuss, Liss. How are you two doing?"

The two of them greeted the shop-owner and then Kuss started chatting with her as Liss came to help me stand up. I ended up removing the other short-leg and throwing it into my backpack. I stood on my stumps and approached the counter.

When Xill's mom turned to me, I said, "Sorry about that. I have the greatest respect for your son - even more than I do for your meat pies and monkey-bread. As you can see from my disfigured form, I was quite a mess before he offered to save my life. He and Kuss took me under their wings and I'm only alive today because of their kindness and generosity. When I learned your identity, this morning, I thought maybe I could badger your son into coming to see you. I've probably stretched the limit of his patience for the day but he's forgiven far worse - so I hope I won't need to walk back to northern Illinois. As you can easily see, it could take me a while to get there."

"Who is this scandalous rogue?" the woman asked, giggling.

"Pete the Pirate," I replied, intentionally bowing too far forward and falling onto my face. "... at your service," I said," lying on the floor.

"Nala," Liss said, "my daughter calls him my boy-toy. This is Pete. My new husband."

"Is he always so ...?" Nala asked.

"Impetuous?" Kuss finished. "Yes. Mom loves it."

I got back to my feet.

Liss leaned close, glanced towards my groin for a moment, and whispered to Nala, "Some of the parts Xill made for Pete are ... uh ... magical."

"Oh, my!" Nala gasped.

"Mother!" Kuss exclaimed.

The two moms laughed as I offered another bow - keeping my feet (er, stumps) this time.

"Are you in town for long?" Nala asked.

"Heading south," Kuss told her, "just grabbing a few things."

"I'm closing soon. Could I bribe you with dinner?"

Kuss worried her lower lip.

"Blame it on me," I told her. "He's already pissed at me. If he wants to be a turd, he can wait in the car."

"You going to go tell him?" she asked me.

"The enchanter made this shirt damage-reducing, right?" I asked.

Liss and Kuss laughed and said, "Yes."

"Okay, then, yeah. I've got this!"

They laughed as I turned and wobbled towards the door.

Xill was across the street, still fuming. He glared at me as I stumbled over.

"Sorry," I told him.

"No, you're not," he growled.

"I'm sorry about making you mad and possibly embarrassing you. I'm not sorry about meeting your mom. She seems alright."

"Which means you've agreed to dinner at her house, am I right?"

"You are always right, O wise artificer," I purred.

"I threw your leg in the recycle bin," he retorted.

I tried not to be obvious about looking around for it but he noticed - and finally smiled.