Peter and Amy Ch. 04

Story Info
Peter arrives for a long anticipated visit.
4.4k words
4.76
2.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 - A Visit

In the weeks after the cruise, Amy and Peter decided to stay in touch. "If you can follow my rules, I would like to stay in touch." What she didn't know is that he would steadily be adding rules for her. It seemed like the more restrictive he was, the more focused on satisfying his demands she became.

It started with a commitment from her to be monogamous. That seemed easy enough.

They texted and talked on a regular basis. Work was even better for her. She wasn't confused about personality expectations any longer. She had an outlet to relax and be passive. If anything, she became even tougher at work. She knew Peter was going to give her some task every few days to prove her submissiveness.

The other day, she had to drive an hour to go to an adult bookstore to buy a butt plug. At his direction, of course. She wasn't too embarrassed since it was so far from home and she wasn't worried about someone recognizing her. When she walked into the dingy store, she tried not to touch anything. Even though she was quick to pick out the smallest one she could find, it was not quick enough to avoid attracting a crowd of zombie-like men. She felt like they were crowding around her, just hoping she was going to go into the back theater room. There was an audible groan of disappointment when she headed for the door after checking out with her one item. "Men are so gross and pathetic," she thought. Still, it turned her on a little realizing how much power she held over these men.

She got situated back in her car, locking the door as soon as she closed the door. A sense of relief came over as she texted Peter, "Mission accomplished. I am glad I got that over with."

"You aren't quite done, yet."

"Something else?"

"You have to input it now and wear it home."

She thought he must be kidding. She waited for a few seconds for a "just kidding" text. When none came, she knew she was going to have to do it. She thought about going back into the store and going into the bathroom. A homeless looking man was exiting the store and reminded hers why she didn't want to go back in there. She thought about driving to the nearest gas station and using their bathroom. That sounded like a reasonable idea and she started the car.

But then she stopped. "Am I committed to following his orders?" she wondered. He didn't say that she could drive anywhere first. He said that she had to input it now, not down the street. Her mind was made up. She ripped open the packaging as she contemplated the logistics of how she was going to do this.

She pulled her dress up and pulled her panties off. She only had half a tube of moisturizing ointment in her purse, not real lube, but it would have to do. She scooted her seat back as far as it would go and put her feet up on the dash, looking around to make sure no one was wathcing. She scooted down into the seat so that her legs were up in the air as much as she could get them. She quickly squirted the ointment on the toy and tried to work as quickly as possible. Her bare pussy and ass would be visible to anyone walking by the car. She couldn't believe she was in this condition in the parking lot of a gross adult bookstore.

She wasn't as patient with herself as Peter had been on the second night of the cruise. She committed to shoving it in as quickly as possible. She had to pause for a second and take a deep breath to get past the discomfort as the plug slid in. She sat up, pushed her dress down, and started to adjust her seat. She glanced over to the passenger window and was shocked to see a leering face peering in at her. She jumped up in her seat, quickly started the car, and jammed the car into drive. Luckily, the man jumped back from the shock of being caught spying on her. She would have driven over his feet, otherwise.

The adrenaline mixed with the discomfort of her anus and gave her quite the odd sensation of being turned on from the excitement. By the time she got home, she was exhausted. She texted Peter to tell him she was home. He was pleased that she had followed the instructions as intended. She slept well that night, knowing that she had successfully accomplished the mission.

Every day that passed, she got more excited about seeing Peter again.

"I have to confess something, Peter. After you opened my eyes, I have been reading more about being submissive and watching porn I would have never watched before. When we get together again, I don't want you to take it easy on me."

"That's good. I will push your boundaries. For the next week, you are only allowed to watch the porn I send you. And you are only allowed to touch yourself when I say you can."

Amy know this would be difficult because she had grown to enjoy making herself cum whenever she pleased. But she was excited by Peter's promise to push her boundaries. "Yes, sir. I can do that."

Luckily, they lived in cities with multiple direct flights between them. They coordinated schedules.

"You will get a package delivered tomorrow with a new outfit. I am arriving at the airport at 3:08pm on Friday. You will wear that outfit to pick me up."

She was beyond excited to get a whole weekend with Peter. She came up with a list of local events that looked fun. She put together a grocery list for the meals she would cook for him. She picked out outfits to wear.

She told him about her preparations.

"I am going to send you a list of ingredients to add to your grocery list. I am going to cook for you Saturday night. You are putting so much effort into this, you deserve it. You are my jewel," he told her on the phone.

Amy was happy she was going to be rewarded by him. She studied the rules more. She watched the porn he sent her and took mental notes.

Thursday, she called to let him know what was happening in town and see if any of it sounded fun to him.

"... Also, I hope you don't mind, I doubled the Saturday night recipe. Kim said she wanted to see you when you were in town, too. And Dan is coming with her."

Peter didn't hesitate, "That sounds great. How has Kim been doing? How are things going with them?"

"Well, she said things have never been better. She confronted him about the porn as soon as she got home. At first, he denied it, but she assured him she wasn't mad, that she just wanted to talk about it. Eventually, he told her that he did, in fact, have fantasies that matched the porn. She told him that it turned her on. She said that she talked through a scenario with him and he got so excited that they actually had sex. And she said it was pretty good. She said he has been more interested in sex than she could ever remember."

"Well, that is terrific. Good for them. I look forward to meeting him."

Friday afternoon, Amy was instructing her department what needed to be done. She had to hurry home to put on the outfit Peter had sent her and then go pick him up.

She made it to her condo and stared at the outfit she had laid on the bed. "It's not really an outfit," she thought out loud. Peter had sent her a nice deep front and back lace bodysuit. And red high heels. And pearls. She looked at the pearls, which were very nice.

She found a long tan rain coat she could wear over it. It was going to look very odd considering it was getting close to summer in Dallas and there was no rain in the forecast. She knew this was a test. And she never failed tests. She put clothes on over it and put the raincoat and shoes in a bag and headed downstairs to the garage.

There was camera coverage in the garage, but she was pretty sure they only checked it if there was a problem. She had parked in a corner, knowing she was going to be changing. She looked around and very quickly removed the clothing she had used to cover the bodysuit and slipped on the heels before putting the rain coat on. She was relieved to get that out of the way.

She ended up at the airport early and sat in the cell phone car lot. She laughed to herself that she always cut it close getting to the airport, but of course she wouldn't risk that picking Peter up.

He texted her when he had his bag and she pulled up outside baggage claim. He threw the bag in the trunk, got in the passenger seat and quickly leaned over to kiss her. "I am so glad to see you. Thank you for picking me up." The tone of his voice leter her know that he was, indeed, happy to see her.

"I am so excited to see you, too."

He looked her over. "You look fantastic. Let's get home." She saw hunger in his eyes as he looked at her outfit. The rain coat had fallen open on her thighs so that part of the lace bodysuit was exposed.

They chatted about unimportant matters on the drive home. "Pull into this fast food place and go thru the drive through."

"Really? But I have the dinner you requested at home."

"I just want a soft drink."

They were next up to order and Peter said, "Take your rain coat off your right arm."

She hesitated, realizing that if she took off the raincoat, she would be exposed. Still, she attempted to pull forward and get the coat off at the same time. "Medium diet coke, please." The worker must have thought she was struggling with something as she clumsily got the coat partially off and her voice got redirected.

"Please pull forward."

She realized there was no great way to cover herself. Her tits were clearly visible through the bodysuit. Just the physical sensation of trying to disrobe had made her nipples stick out, too.

She struggled to find a position to cover herself from the worker's view. She had her left hand on the steering wheel so that the coat partially blocked the view from the driver's side window viewpoint. She scrambled to use only her right hand to try to find some way to pay. "Let me help you," and Peter handed her a credit card. She awkwardly handed it to the worker by crossing it over her body without lowering her left arm. It was very awkward looking and Peter laughed.

"What is so funny, Peter?"

"All of it. But especially because he is about to hand you the drink. What are you going to do then?"

"Damn it," she thought. The worker handed her the drink and there was no way around it, she had to move her hand off the steering wheel. Her right side was exposed. The worker was definitely looking at her. He could see her breast held in place only by the bodystocking. She saw him look once, then twice to get a good look. She rolled away, embarrassed.

"I bet you just made his month. How many times do you think he is going to think about your tits when he jerks off?"

She was embarrassed, but saw the humor in the situation. She was pretty sure Peter didn't really want the drink.

"Mmm, this is a great Diet Coke. You want some?" He acted like he was over-enjoying a long drink through the straw. They both had a good laugh.

They pulled into the garage and she realized her next problem. She was able to change on the way to get him, but she couldn't do that going back in. She was going to have to walk through the lobby to the elevator. "Hi, Ms. Amy," Clarence, the door man, greeted her.

"Hi, Clarence. This is Peter. He doesn't need a building pass, he is my guest." She tried to avoid any small talk. She was just trying to quickly get through to the elevator. Clarence was distracted by her red heels and black hosiery. And the coat. She knew her attire seemed odd for an early Friday afternoon on a June Dallas day.

Clarence was confused, "Ok, Ms. Amy. Have a good evening." Yeah, she was just trying to make it to the evening in one mental piece.

They made it on the elevator. The doors almost closed and Amy felt a sense of relief that she was going to make it to her floor without someone else seeing her. Just then, a small, fragile, old hand stuck through to stop the doors from closing. And a little woman slowly entered.

"Oh, not little Ms. Norcross," thought Amy. She was nice, but was retired and had nothing better to do than talk about everyone in the building.

Ms. Norcross was at the age where she didn't bother hiding expressions. She looked Amy up and down and then looked Peter up and down.

"Amy, are we going to the Cirque show tonight?" Of course, Peter already knew they were going, but he wanted to hear her use her manners in public.

"Yes, sir."

Then they stood silently until the elevator stopped at Ms. Norcross's floor. "Have a good evening, dear," Ms. Norcross said and looked directly at Amy until Amy looked at her. And then Ms. Norcross winked at her and smiled.

"You have a good evening, too, Ms. Norcross."

They made it into the condo and Peter grabbed her and kissed her gently on the lips. She instantly forgot her embarrassment. "Show me around." She had a fantastic condo in the best part of downtown.

"Yes, sir. Can I offer you anything to eat or drink first? Can I offer you anything at all?" She tried to say it seductively. He thought it was cute. He actually found it attractive that she was terrible at such things.

"Yes, thank you. I will have something," he said as he walked into the other room. "Please bring me a glass of water." He continued into the living area and sat on a couch, on the opposite side of the condo, facing her. Her kitchen opened into a very large living space which was lined with floor to ceiling windows looking out into the city.

She poured him a glass of water and began walking toward him.

"Stop! Take off your coat first. I want to see your body."

She sat the glass on the counter and removed her coat. She looked around for a place to put it. She wanted to get over to him as quickly as possible, so she contemplated just throwing it on something. Instead, she looked over at the coat closet headed that way, sensing an opportunity to try to be sexy.

She knew she would struggle to reach the high hangers. She opened the doors and stretched, making sure that Peter got an excellent view of the profile of her body. She then "accidentally" dropped the hanger and bent over slowly to retrieve it. She was sure that Peter could see the opening on the crotchless boydsuit. She could feel her pussy already glistening and was sure he could see that, too, with the sunlight coming in the window.

Peter smiled from the couch. She wasn't good at the seductive acting, but he appreciated it. And he enjoyed the show.

She was proud of her spectacle, grabbed the water and began to confidently walk to him.

"Stop! Get down on the ground and crawl over here."

She was about to drop to the ground when she realized that the windows were fully open. "Can I please pull the blinds down?" She knew what his answer was going to be. She at least wanted to sound concerned. But the reality was that she was turned on by the idea of someone being able to see her crawl to Peter.

"No, I like the natural lighting."

She wondered who would be able to see her. She was on the 12th floor and figured anyone in the nearby buildings could probably see if they wanted to. She awkwardly crawled across the floor, trying to figure out how to crawl while holding a glass of water.

"Slower!" She slowed her pace and finally handed the glass to Peter, who took a drink and put it on a coaster on a table next to him.

"Good girl." This was the first time he had said those words to her since the cruise. It was exactly the praise she wanted. He leaned down and kissed her passionately. He didn't intend for it to last long, but her lips drove him nuts.

Her mind was working overtime, "Come on, shove my head down onto your cock. It's been several minutes since we got home and I need your cock in my mouth."

He finally released her, sat up and composed himself. He knew she expected him to take her right on the ground like an animal, using her holes and making her choke. He wanted to make her suffer a little bit first.

"Move closer to me. Sit on the ground here next to me." She inched towards him. She sat on the ground as he sat on the couch. "Tell me about the dinner you made and what you know about this show." She was torn. Of course she wanted to have a normal conversation with him. They were in a relationship now and she was glad he was interested in talking with her. On the other hand, she wanted him to tell her that she was a sextoy and then abuse her.

They talked like normal people for a few minutes. Normal except she was sitting on the ground being petted like an animal in a bodystocking while strangers could see in.

After a few minutes, he said, "ok, show me how to lower the blinds and then show me the condo."

He pulled his suitcase behind him and followed her through the various rooms. He imagined every which way he could fuck her in each room. They finally got to the bedroom, which she had especially focused on preparing for him. She even bought new sheets and pillowcases. She had sex with other men there before and thought it would be disrespectful to have those same sheets on the bed, even if they had been washed 100 times since then.

He could sense her pride in the preparation. "Wow, this is a really nice bedroom. You have quite an eye for decorating. Is it ok if I just put my suitcase over here?"

"Yes, sir, wherever you would like to put it."

"I will remember you said that later." They both laughed.

He casually opened his bag and took out two items she couldn't quite see. One he placed on her dresser. "Come over here."

"Look at me." She looked into his eyes and reached up around her neck. She felt something being wrapped around her neck. It was furry, but with some leather backing. He fastened it firmly, but not too hard around her.

Still looking directly into her eyes, "This is your collar. And this is your leash," he said and held up the leash attached to the collar.

"This means you are my bitch. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." She normally didn't care for the B word but now almost felt like she was going to faint. They had not discussed it, but it was like he could read her mind. She had been introduced to collars in porn and it made her crazy horny. She couldn't think of a better way to show her obedience.

He picked up the second object and said, "And this is your paddle. I will use it on you for punishment. And I will also use it on you for just my enjoyment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Open your mouth." She obeyed and he stuck the paddle in her mouth sideways. "Hold this in your mouth and get down on your knees."

She immediately dropped to her knees and reached for his cock, hurriedly trying to undo his pants. All she could think about for the past week was him angrily face fucking him. She had been waiting for the order to get down on her knees.

He slapped her hands and stepped away. He grabbed her collar and firmly yanked on it. "Come on bitch, follow me." He led her across the room, crawling on the carpet. He stood in front of a love seat she had in the opposite corner of the room.

He put his hand on the paddle in her mouth and said, "Let me have it."

She released it into his hand. He put it in the chair, dropped his pants and underwear, sat down on the chair and said, "This is what you have been wanting, isn't it slut?" Simultaneously, he pushed her down on his cock. She tried to get out a muffled "Yes, sir," but her mouth was already full.

He pushed it down to exactly the right depth to not quite make her choke, but give her the feeling she might. As quickly as his cock would push that uncomfortable spot, he would have it back, almost out, before shoving it back in. She had no idea how he could read her mouth so well.

Smack. "Slut, you know how I like it. Arch your back and stick your ass up in the air." She was so excited to suck his cock that she had forgotten to please him in this way.

She took her mouth off his cock, "I am sorry, sir. I won't let it happen again."

Smack. "Did I tell you to take your mouth off my cock?"

Her mouth was busy being used, so she tried a muffled "uh, uh."

12