Peter and Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack. "What did you mean to say, bitch?"

She got out a muffled, "no, sir!"

"That's better. That's a good girl."

He scooted around and leaned back a little. "I need a better view of this slut sucking my cock."

This went on for a few minutes, relatively quietly. He would let her pace herself, then step in and set things back the way he wanted.

She couldn't believe how much she liked the paddle. Her own, personal paddle. One just for her and her punishment.

She wanted to thank him, so she lifted her head up and said, "tha..." Smack.

"Don't take your mouth off my cock." He grabbed her head with both hands, pushed it back down on his cock and pumped her mouth more furiously than ever. It was like an extra punishment beyond the paddle. Then, he pushed her head down and just held it in place. She started to squirm. She wanted to keep him in her, but she was worried she was going to gag and throw up or even might pass out.

He let go of her head, almost like a test to see what she would do. Reflexively, she immediately came off his cock and took a deep breath.

Smack.

"If you take your mouth off my cock, you better have your hand there to jerk it off."

"Yes, sir" and she went back to sucking him.

This was a rule he would later almost regret making. He didn't know how good she was at jerking him off. It threatened to push him over the edge and cum too quickly many times.

He sat back and watched her suck his cock for a while. She wanted to feel the paddle on her again, so she contemplated breaking a rule on purpose, but then decided that wasn't right.

"Now get up on the bed and spread your legs." She hopped up on the bed, leaning back, but not quite totally laying down. She spread her legs for him and waited for his reaction.

He moved in closer. "Spread that pussy for me. Show me your sluthole." God, she felt so dirty spreading her pussy lips for him. Like a pornstar.

"Look at that wet little pussy." He climbed on top of her. "I want to see your face." She looked at him and he entered her.

She couldn't believe how incredible he felt inside of her. She also couldn't believe it when, after a few thrusts, she heard herself say, "Oh, yes, fuck me. Fuck your little whore!"

He wasted no time and got up to speed quickly. He managed to keep the same pace, but also bend his neck down to suck her tits thru the bodysuit. One of his hands reach down and grabbed her ass and it helped pull him all the way inside of her.

After kneading her ass, he brought his hand back and pulled both tits out of the suit. She felt his mouth on her right tit and it seemed like he tried to suck the whole thing into her mouth.

She got so excited. She wanted him to suck it so hard it would leave a mark. She wanted him to mark her.

"Oh, my god, I am going to cum."

She caught herself, but was almost beyond the point of no return when she got out, "please sir, may I cum?"

She was so relieved when he almost immediately said, "yes," and her whole body seemed to release her orgasm. He kept the same speed and she released several waves of spasms on him. Her relief was apparent. She had been waiting weeks to cum on his dick. She stared at him, satisfied, waiting for him to fill her up. "I want your cum." He kissed her passionately. Just as she thought he was going to unleash in her, he slowed the pace and eventually pulled out of her.

"What's wrong?" she was puzzled.

"Nothing at all. I just haven't decided to cum yet. This makes it more exciting," Peter went on to explain a little about edging.

To be continued...

12