Peter and Pam get Married

Story Info
A naive couple find they are kindred spirits.
7.4k words
4.07
5.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers

Pam and Peter get married

*******​

Pamela, known to everyone as just Pam, had always been a quiet, reserved kind of girl whose over-protective parents had discouraged her from taking risks, doing anything with a possibility of danger which for her parents included taking too great an interest in the opposite sex. As a consequence, growing up she had little contact with boys and so only had her imagination and fantasies to provide her with pleasure. However, contrary to outward appearances and demeanour, she was a wilful child and knew that she only had to bide her time before she got her own way and was free to do as she pleased.

Her parents were fearful, rightly so due to their parenting, that when she reached adulthood she would be ill-equipped and vulnerable to the attentions of men but nevertheless had no answer when Pam announced that she would be going on to higher education and fleeing the nest once she had graduated High School.

University was to confirm her parent's fears when Pam met Peter, a fellow freshman who was much like herself, not very worldly-wise, a little shy and under-confident. It had taken him a while to summon up the courage to ask her for a date, indeed several tries before she had agreed to go out with him, and it wasn't until a second date that he became even more brave and got to kiss her.

It was after that second date that Peter felt something that he had never before experienced, that he was 'a man in control'; that for the first time in his life here was someone, or so he thought, was willing to be subservient to him. It was a revelation and it did his self-esteem a power of good so he asked her to marry.

He was not aware that she had her own agenda when she accepted his proposal,

Pam, was by no means what would be regarded as 'good looking'. She was slightly taller than average, slim with a non-descript hair style, small breasted (maybe an A cup), braces on her teeth and she wore horn-rimmed glasses which completed the impression she must be some kind of a book worm rather than being a young woman who was seething with passion inside waiting to let it all out. When Peter had finally kissed her goodnight after their second date, it was she who had stuck her tongue into his mouth, and it was then he got the impression she might be more willing than her outward appearance suggested.

With that in mind Peter had gone back to his student digs, wondered about the French kiss she had given him and stroked himself to a pleasing climax thinking about what it would be like once subsequent French-kissing progressed to sexual intercourse (something which he had yet to encounter). His wanking was enhanced by viewing pornography on his computer for in his limited experience the internet provided many pointers as to what fucking a woman must be like.

Pam went back to her dormitory room and with the memory fresh in her mind of feeling Peter's swelling erection through his trousers when they kissed, she once again abused her pussy until she had an equally satisfying orgasm.

As their relationship started to blossom, Peter delighted in having someone who was compliant to his every suggestion, like where to go and eat, what movies they would go see, what routes to take when, at his suggestion, they took long walks. It was on such a walk in a secluded woodland that Peter had hesitantly put his hand on her breast the first time and he was delighted, albeit a little taken aback, when she had reacted favourably and had swarmed all over him in heated passion.

He decided to push his luck a little further and lowered his hand, lifted the hem of her short skirt and sought out her panties. She then shocked him in two ways. Firstly, she had prepared herself for this moment by deliberately not wearing any panties; secondly, she asked him if he had brought condoms along.

Peter, who liked to believe he was the one in control, said that he had and so that night in the secluded woods his erect penis became the first to penetrate her pussy; a cock that she had long prepared herself for by many nights of lonely masturbation.

Despite her experiences with dildos, vibrators or any other penis-shaped vegetables or objects, feeling his stiff cock had initially hurt a little when he had forcefully thrust into her and in the seclusion of the woods had brought tears to her eyes and she had sobbed a while before he grunted out his climax.

Peter was apologetic, albeit that he was impressed at how quickly she had succumbed to his intention to fuck her thinking it only went to prove his superior Alpha status. He was also pleased with his performance and, just like he had seen on the internet, how easily it was to have an orgasm and also that he had finally filled that condom that had been tucked in his wallet for a long time waiting for this occasion. However, her tears and sobs were really a ruse on her part to gain his sympathy for in truth they were tears of joy at having experienced such a terrific orgasm bought on by being filled with her first real cock.

But she didn't tell him the reason for her apparent distress, instead she made her own apologies and said that she would like him to do it again and that she 'would do better next time'. With that she dropped to her knees and, to his surprise for she seemed such an innocent girl, Pam went down on him for the first time.

She peeled off the condom (which contrary to Peter's opinion was only half-filled) quickly tied it off and tossed it into the undergrowth. With the knowledge that she had gained from her own researches she sucked his softening cock into her mouth to get him hard again (it was something she'd often seen via the internet of girls doing to boys and had also practised many times with her toys).

It took no time at all before he was hard once more (which also impressed him) but he had a moment of self-doubt when he had to confess that he had only brought the one condom along and became a little deflated to think that the chance of a second fuck without protection was going to be denied. He perked up when she said, "Don't worry, I've got a packet of 3; our Dorm has a dispensing machine."

She quickly produced a foil wrapper out of her bag, tore it open and proceeded to roll it onto his hardening cock. She lay back down on the grass and opened her legs and it was at that point that Peter knew this was the woman who he wanted to marry. A woman who seemed to be prepared for any eventuality; to let him be the boss, a woman who was prepared to drop her panties at his slightest command.

*****​

Pam's middle-class parents were a little surprised at the sudden turn of events and it was their belief that they had made an error in allowing their only off-spring to have her freedom so soon. However, they knew there was no point in protesting given their daughter was now legally 'an adult' and they recognised that beneath that shy exterior that she was a wilful child who no longer heeded their advice.

Neither was there any point in adding that they really didn't approve of her choice of husband. On the few occasions they had met him it seemed he was quite unsuitable and had a high opinion of himself that was quite unjustified. No matter, there was nothing to be done or said and they had attended the short civil marriage ceremony and with forced smiles wished the happy couple well and as a mark of their affection given them a sum of money to be 'spent wisely'.

Peter's parents, on the other hand, were delighted that their only son had bagged himself such a catch (especially his builder father who had always harboured doubts that his 'effeminate boy', in his opinion, would ever prove 'he had it in him'!) Indeed, their delight was so great that builder father insisted that he would pay for the honeymoon and followed with the suggestion that the newly-weds might follow their example and go to the Canary Islands where builder father and his mother had spent many a happy holiday.

Peter prior to going to university and meeting Pam, had been with his parents on some of those holidays and agreed with the suggestion that the island of Grand Canaria would indeed be a grand place to honeymoon. He didn't share the reason behind his enthusiasm but it was based on the few occasions when he had been able to escape his parent's attention and had observed naked bodies further along the beach from where they had sat. His voyeurism had been further advanced when he returned home and gained additional knowledge from his internet porn trawling that confirmed Grand Canaria had a culture of nudism coupled to the sandy beaches and sand dunes that encouraged such activities.

Without asking her consent he declared that it was to Grand Canaria that they would take themselves to complete their nuptials. Pam (who was also aware of the reputation of the resort from her own internet trawling) was more than happy to accept that advice and to be told by her 'Alpha husband' of where they would be going.

So it was that soon after the wedding day they flew off to the Canary Islands and stay at a hotel close to the world heritage site of Maspalomas.

******​

That first day that they had gone walking along the beaches by their hotel, Peter was delighted to have his expectations confirmed and to see many young women going topless and, when he squinted his eyes to look further along the beach in the distance, was sure that there were girls even without their bikini bottoms. He had a hard time suppressing his reaction to the visions.

Pam likewise could see evidence of naked flesh and she felt a little self-conscious that she didn't have a more fulsome figure to compete with the sight of nubile young females that assailed their view in every direction. Peter 'suggested' that she might like to go topless too but in a rare act of defiance she refused his wishes reminding him, if he needed any reminding, that she wasn't particularly well-endowed and that, in her opinion, her exceedingly long nipples wasn't a particularly attractive feature.

Peter didn't entirely agree and thought that her prominent nipples only accentuated the smallness of her breasts and to prove his point was pleased to note as they walked along the beach, to see beneath her bikini top her nipples starting to stiffen more and more. He guessed (hoped?) what might be arousing her was the sight of so many young white women acting so freely with no inhibitions about their nakedness (or was it also the naked men that could be seen?). He further hoped that after a day or two in the company of so many nudists that she would relent and join in.

In truth, Pam was excited, not so much the frolicking naked girls but rather seeing the young black men who patrolled the beach selling their wares, sunglasses, silk-wraps, sunblock (which they offered to apply!) and all manner of goods. From what little she had learned during their short time, they were most probably immigrants from nearby Mainland Africa who were scratching out a living but, whatever their reason for being there, she could not help herself and admire the muscular black bodies and speculate on the pleasure that might come from having sun lotion applied by those strong black hands.

Such were her thoughts as they wandered along the shoreline and looked at girls, some of whom she guessed were well under 18 years of age, who were in the company of these black men, splashing and playing around in the water, or seeing the same black men as they wandered off the beach to sell their wares to whomever might be in the sand dunes behind.

It was on their return to the hotel that the reality of what these black men might be providing came when, as they passed by a track into the dunes, a young blond girl came running out and almost bumped into them. She hadn't seen them as her attention was focussed more on trying to pull her bikini back into place. As they were apologizing to each other for causing an obstruction, a black man emerged from around the dune, carrying in one hand a frame which displayed a variety of sunglasses for sale and, in his other hand, his swimming shorts.

Pam hardy noticed either the sunglasses or the swimming shorts, rather she was transfixed by the sight of the man's huge black cock, glistening wet and semi erect.

The blond turned around to likewise focus on the dripping cock, gave a laugh and yelled at the man something about seeing him tonight back at the hotel. She returned her eyes back to Pam and Peter, gave them a knowing smile and a wink before continuing her run down to the sea where, Pam guessed, she would be washing off the cum that she had also noticed was coating the inside of her thighs.

The black man pulled on his shorts and continued his patrol of the beach; Pam and Peter went in the opposite direction back to the hotel and 15 minutes later Peter had Pat's legs up in the air and was fucking her like never before. To say that Peter (with his 6 inch cock) was aroused by what they had just witnessed was nothing to what Pam was thinking as she was trying to imagine that it was the black man's much larger cock that was trying to satisfy her!

Until that day, Pam thought, despite all her internet research, that all men's cocks must be similar and a penis didn't get much bigger than what Peter had between his legs. Now, she knew better and as Peter was trying to bring her to an orgasm, all Pam could think about was that giant black cock she had seen at the beach.

As she recalled the sights of the cum dribbling from the cock and the same cum running down the legs of the blond, it was no stretch of the imagination as to what they had been doing in the dunes. With that vision in mind and the very idea of that black cock fucking that white pussy was just what was needed to bring on the best orgasm she had ever experienced.

Afterwards, as they were both trying to catch their breath, it was Peter who had brought up the memory about seeing the young blond girl and the black man and how she did not seem to be in the least bit embarrassed about being seen with him.

Pam agreed that it was most refreshing to be confronted by such a lack of inhibitions but added as an aside, "Did you see the size of his thingy, his penis?"

Peter was taken aback by her interest but conceded, "Yeah, he had a big one, I'll give you that much."

"I wonder how much that hurt her when he put that in her."

Again Peter was surprised that his wife even said such a thing. but when she started toying with his cock again, he suspected that she might be still thinking about the black guy and he started to have thoughts of his own based on 'internet porn' which he had previously viewed. He articulated his thoughts by saying, "Pammy, would you ever think about letting a guy with a cock that big come near you, a black guy?"

She was unable to answer him for at that moment her mouth was filled with his cock but Peter felt her reaction to the idea as she began to lightly bite on the head of his cock and allowed him to face-fuck her without protest.

They fucked twice more that afternoon, with both of them making comments about what they had earlier witnessed on the beach. Peter thought he, as an Alpha male, had made a pretty good job of satisfying his wife but Pam, though still playing the part of being a submissive female, wanted more. With the vision of a black cock in mind she requested Peter (who's cock was by now quite limp) to go down on her and try to satisfy her once more with his mouth. He was unfamiliar with being told what to do by his wife but, nevertheless, he obliged.

After having spent the afternoon sharing a series of satisfying orgasms, Peter, although by now feeling quite tired and spent, decided to reassert his authority and to take back control. He said that they should now both share the bathroom and shower together.

Pam made no objection, indeed, it was just the sort of intimacy that she had in mind and so, still naked, they stepped into the wet room and she turned on the tap. With the water then cascading down upon their sweaty bodies Pam soaped up her hands and very deliberately reached down and ran her soapy hand over his limp, tender cock. Peter liked that and groaned his approval. As he began to stiffen once more she simply said, "Yes."

"What did you say?"

"I said, yes, I would let a black guy with a big cock come near me," she said with giggle.

Peter paused his groaning for a second and then he remembered his question while they had been in bed.

"Really, you mean you would let a black guy with a big cock try that with you?"

She looked him in the eye; he looked at her smiling face and then down at her petite breasts. Her nipples were sticking out and appeared to be as hard as his cock had become under the touch of her soapy hands. He caressed her and checked that it was so and suspected that his wife was highly aroused with thoughts of being fucked by that black cock.

That she must be having such thoughts did not distress him. (Indeed, 'interracial' had often been a category that he sought out whenever he had been trawling the internet in the times before he became a married man and his favourite videos had been those where the white hubby had invited a black man to fuck his compliant white wife.)

He paused his fondling of her wet breasts and stiff nipples and tilting his head to one side and carefully choosing his next words said, "Given the chance, and knowing that I was okay with it, would you really do it with a fellow like we saw on the beach?"

Pam, who was very conversant with how to play up to his inflated ego, held his gaze, fluttered her eyelids in what she hoped was a sign of her 'subservient nature', said, ".. but only if you wanted me to."

She gave emphasis to her reply by resuming to wank his soapy throbbing cock and Peter, as he mulled over how he had easily had got her to agree to participate in a favourite fantasy, responded with another groan and spurting of his spunk as she bought him to another glorious orgasm.

*******​

The following day after a late breakfast, Pam and Peter returned to the beach where they hoped to see what they still couldn't quite believe what they had witnessed the previous day (but both were hoping that one way or another the experience could be repeated!)

They came to the sign that advised to continue beyond was to enter a naturist area and, to prove it, began passing-by sunbathers of both sexes who watched their passage with mild interest. Conscious that they were being observed they continued their walk and reached the point along the beach where they had previously encountered the blond and the black man; they were a little disappointed not to catch sight of either.

The beach was quite busy with couples and some families lazing around on towels and beneath sun-umbrellas but Peter's disappointment soon turned to embarrassment when some of the naked sunbathers showed that they were more than a little irritated by having two clothed strangers wandering in their midst. Peter quickly identified the cause of their irritation, "Pam, we need to take off our swimming costumes...!" he hissed as he pulled down his shorts, ".. come on, get that costume off!"

Pam, who maintained the impression of being a subservient wife, didn't hesitate, she quickly pulled the straps of her one-piece from her shoulders and stepped out of the garment as it fell to her ankles. She gathered up the costume and stuffed it into her beach bag together with her husband's shorts and looked around to check that their presence was now less annoying to the other naked people that surrounded them. She was gratified to note what she believed to be a few admiring glances being pointed in her direction.

Naked, Pam presented a somewhat different sight to the other females around. Whereas the majority were well-proportioned, clean-shaven, with curves and bosoms in all the right places, she was tall, a bit 'straight up and down', small tits and a pussy that was hidden from view by a luxurious but trimmed covering of pubic hair... but very attractive nonetheless.

CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers