Peter and Pam get Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam favoured going along the line that sunbathing could be the cause, that making love in tropical places had been known to affect the colour of one's offspring.

Peter was not so convinced by that theory but thought that somewhere along his family bloodline there had been talk of an ancestor who had had a dalliance with black lady when he served overseas. According to Peter, it was a known fact that 'your DNA can be compromised for generations afterwards'.

Pam as she nursed and suckled the black baby on her prominent teats, was not certain that that explanation would be accepted by suspicious parents. Peter, who sat opposite her wanking, agreed it would be a difficult 'sell' but, whatever, they both agreed that they had had the best of times doing what they had been doing.

There was the other dilemma, that being how, once they had settled down to the new routine of being parents, where could they find black cock so that they could continue with their new found passion?

Peter reassumed his Alpha persona and told Pam not to concern herself, he was sure that the internet would provide the answers to all their questions.

*******​