Peter Goes Gay Sub for Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter learns the rules the hard way.
10.8k words
4.72
10.6k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 Peter Really Learns the Rules

After my ex-wife had been summarily fucked and dispatched from my apartment, her face painted with cum, by my new Dom, I lay in my office chair tied by a belt waiting for him to come play with me. I was elated by his treatment of her; though also jealous, I was happy with how he had abused and humiliated her, though I think she enjoyed it too.

But I was also glad he had dispatched her, so I could revel in his attentions all by myself. The door slammed shut, and I was sure he would be back with me momentarily. I tried to make myself as enticing as I could belted in my chair. I still had the dildo jammed up my ass. I held it in and wriggled my ass around hoping he'd be coming through the door to finish using me.

I heard the front door open and close and then silence. It was another twenty minutes before I heard the door open and close again, and him walking in my bedroom, where I still knelt tied to my chair. My ass filled by the big dildo, which I occasionally moved in and out slowly, but kept mostly pushed all the way in, as I waited, near-sobbing at the thought he may not return.

The time I waited was oddly extremely frustrating and wildly erotic. He'd said nothing before leaving me in this precarious position. It felt humiliating and exhilarating. I shivered with anticipation, as he walked back in. I half expected and desperately desired that he would pull the dildo out of my ass and shove that gorgeous cock back where it belonged. But he had just covered my ex-wife's face with a massive amount of cum, so may have needed recovery time.

I was facing away from the door; I didn't see him come into the room. He walked over to me with a confident stride carrying a tote bag.

"Aaah, my little faggot pet, Petey. Are you eager for me to finish using you tonight?"

"Oooh, yes, please, Noah!"

"That's one nasty fuckin' whore, your... uhm... wife!?"

"Uh, EX-wife..."

"Oh Yeah, that's right. You saw what that nasty cunt was ready to do for my cock, faggot? What will you let me do to you to get my big dick in you again, bitch?!"

"Huhmm... umm, anything... please!"

"I was going to wait to abuse you like this. But after coming so hard with your nasty wife, I'm gonna need to get a little rough with you; is that okay? would you like that?"

I couldn't explain it, but since the encounter in the gym and his apartment. I had felt a need to submit to this man. To cede control to him and let him take me, so I could please him. I had certainly been no ladies' man, but still thought of myself as straight. But now this behemoth of a man with his equally huge cock was driving me crazy with arousal. I wanted to be his... all his! I thought about it all the time, as I shoved a dildo in my mouth or ass.

Though he had been so gentle and tender with me the first time, the energy from him I felt most was connected to the fear I had always had of "real" men. I would do anything for him; for his pleasure, in fact, wanted him to abuse me. Not just that, but I felt I desperately needed it. I wanted to surrender my body to him, knowing how good he had already made me feel.

"Anything???"

"Yes, please! I want to feel whatever you want me to feel and give you pleasure."

He leaned over and kissed me with his bristly moustache tickling my nose, reminding me a real man was kissing me.

"Baby... I have to say... but you must already know... I like inflicting pain on my bitches. It pleases me. Do you want to please me like that, bitch?!"

He smacked my face sharply, but not very hard. I was mad with desire. It felt like a caress, and I wanted more of it. He pulled the belt strap behind me making me choke, holding my head up. I nodded and turned my face, so he could slap my other cheek. Doing so cost me a great deal of discomfort, but I wanted to accentuate my submission to him.

"Yes! Thank you!" I croaked with what little breath I had.

He slapped me, harder than before, and I nodded and turned my face again and thanked him. I slowly slithered the dildo in and out of my hole by rolling my hips. As he slapped me, I felt a shudder, like an electric shock that coursed through my body down to my genitals and asshole. He traced my red cheeks with his large fingers and kissed me tenderly.

"That's a good little bitch! Now, I know you are having trouble throating my cock. We need to work on that."

Out of the tote, he pulled what looked like a heavy-duty, stainless-steel dental retainer. He brought it up to my face for inspection.

"This spring-loaded spreader will open your mouth past your maximum, keep your teeth out of the way, and over time stretch out the jaw, so you can get more of my cock into your mouth and down your throat, faggot."

I was delighted to hear this. He demonstrated its force by pinching the ends together. It budged slightly, as he squeezed with his massive fingers. He pulled out a tiny screwdriver and turned first one side than the other and squeeze the device together. Now, it easily folded in half; he forced my mouth open and pushed it in flush with my teeth.

I could feel the pressure of the device. It had some give, but it was hard to close my mouth. He had me open wide as possible and turned the screws in my mouth, and I felt the device actively push my mouth further open and the give was minimal.

"Ahh, my pretty little Petey, what a good little faggot bitch you are going to be. I'm going to enjoy training and shaping you to fit my needs." He tenderly caressed my aching cheeks and kissed them.

"uuuhhhh, hhhuuu."

His praise filled my heart with pride and joy. I felt warm all over and I felt my reddened cheeks glowed radiantly, as I looked up at him making my eyes soft to show my subservience. I wanted more of that feeling of making him gratified with me and having him praise me.

"I know, I know, my pet. You want to be a good little bitch for me, yes?"

"Yeeaghh," I drooled and nodded eagerly to show my enthusiasm.

"To be my proper bitch, I am going to have to train you. That will include pain... which I will enjoy causing you, humiliation, and access. I'll train your ass to be always ready for my big cock, your mouth to deep throat me. Your will to follow my every command and your body to fit my needs. Do you understand?"

"Yeghh," I nodded enthusiastically.

What he said frightened me, but it felt right and fit in with the feelings I had been having about him since our first encounter. I wanted to give him pleasure and was eager for him to abuse me to get it. Even as I eagerly agreed, I could see how bizarre it seemed, but I wanted it bad. I probably wanted it more than he did. He was nonchalant, patiently explaining my submission; all I wanted was for him to hurry up and start taking his pleasure from me.

I wanted to shout: "Do whatever you want to me, but hurry up and fuck me, please!" But with my jaw gaped wide, I was down to monosyllabic grunts.

"I'm going to turn you into my perfect little faggot bitch whore. Would you like that?"

"Yghh, gurgh!" I grunted and nodded.

He reached again in the bag and brought out another shiny metal implement. It was a ring with pegs and smooth shiny balls on the ends and wingnuts all around looked kind of like a snare drum.

"This, my little bitch, is a spreader that does for your anus what that gag is doing to your jaw."

If I could have moved my mouth, I would have gasped. The outer rim of this thing was huge, about four inches in diameter. He demonstrated by fitting one of his coned hands through it. He moved behind and pulled out the dildo; I pulled my asscheeks apart to give him access. I felt a dab of numbing lube, then the icy cold steel prongs of the device. All six prongs started together forming a bundle of no more than an inch in diameter.

Again, I felt that spark of electricity; this time it went straight to prostate and my tiny peenie spasmed. He turned the first wingnut, and I felt slight pressure as the pegs moved apart. He proceeded to turn one then the next nut a few turns and I began to feel an odd empty/full feeling. My sphincter distended and my hole opened, but there was little penetration.

It felt nothing like his great big cock opening my hole driving that burning feeling into me, massaging my ass walls, poking my prostate. The spread was so gradual that by the time I was wide open I had not really felt much pain at all. He was now massaging a few fingers into the inner cavity with about the first two inches of my hole gaping wide.

His warm fingers felt delicious in there especially after the cold metal had numbed me out. He moved back to my face and removed the sweatpants and t-shirt he had on. His fat cock plopped out in front me making me salivate, adding to the long streak of slobber oozing out my mouth. I was dying to feel that cock inside me hoping I could please him with my mouth and get him further down my throat.

"Let's see how much humiliation the little faggot bitch can take, eh?"

"Ggrrggrrr, gth." I grunted trying to agree.

He moved over with his semi-hardened monster, and I stuck my tongue out of the ring trying to get a taste of it. But he pulled my head back sharply. He leaned down hit the lever to lower the chair, so that now my neck craned up toward the ceiling. He put just the tip of his beautiful cock at my mouth entrance; I wanted to swallow it whole to take him into me and let him ravage my throat with it, but I could just reach it.

"Would you let me piss in your mouth, to be my nasty bitch?"

"Yesss, yesss!" I wanted to shout.

The thought had never once occurred to me, but it instantly aroused me. This would make me nasty; and... I wanted to be nasty for him. I wanted to give him all access, to submit my will to his. This act was so submissive, so humiliating, for a man to drink another man's piss. I was eager to show him the depths to which I was willing to be despoiled, to demonstrate my submission. I nodded and grunted animalistically and stuck out my tongue to make a cradle between his cock and the hard cold metal holding my mouth open.

"Don't you fuckin' spill a goddamned drop, bitch!!" He snarled and slapped at my cheek.

Multiple factors of my predicament made this demand impracticable. With the belt around my neck and his craning it, I had a limited airway (or pissway). Even with the craning, this was not the most efficient angle to serve as a urinal. And the ring made it so I could barely control my swallowing.

Nonetheless, I groaned in agreement to the command, knowing failure was most likely, but I would try as hard as I could and brave the discipline. He began his stream, and at first my very eagerness was almost my downfall. I tried to swallow hard and it almost went down the wrong way, but I managed to right it with only a slight hiccup. Luckily, in his semi-hard and he wasn't pissing at full bore. He also seemed to have mastered the art of piss-control.

He pissed in spurts, giving me just enough time to swallow before beginning another stream. In between he used that massive sausage to beat my face. I was too busy trying to swallow his piss, to really enjoy this, but enjoyed feeling weight of it. As I got used to conditions, I tried to swallow as fast as possible to see if I could take more of his cock in my mouth. I tried to capture it as he slapped me with it, fighting against his grip on the belt.

I was beginning to think I would make it all the way through, but just then, he let go of the belt and another stream burst out of him and caught me unready, pissing all over my face as I lurched forward.

"I told you not to spill, bitch. I'm gonna have to punish you for that, whore!" He snarled, but I could tell he was happy for the excuse to discipline me further.

I nodded, as finally was able to get his fat cock into my mouth. I just pushed forward and there it was. I could do nothing with my lips to please him, so it was all about my throat. He got to the entrance to my throat, and I gagged, but less badly than before. My practice with the dildo helped me overcome it. I relaxed all my muscles, which had been tensed up during the pissing. I just let the cock live in my throat, knowing I could go a long time without air.

He seemed pleased with my efforts and took over from me. He was fucking my face, but gently. In fact, his whole affect seemed to suddenly change from the tough taskmaster to the gentle lover he had been the first time.

"What a nasty fucking faggot you turned out to be, huh, little Petey?"

"Ummmm, hmmph" I grunted onto his cock.

"Yes, yes, what an even nastier fucking faggot whore, I am going to turn you into, sweetie."

He leaned down to fetch something from the bag, taking his cock out of my mouth. I was so empty; I wanted it back. I was drooling out of my gaping mouth and could feel air circulating through the spreader in my ass. He harshly once again wrenched my head back and showed me a leather riding crop, and waved it around, making a whirring noise.

"I'm going to strike you for wasting my piss, whore!"

I nodded ascent without consideration, more concerned with getting that cock back in my mouth and trying to deepthroat it.

"Whack! Whack! Whack!" It went as he struck my buttocks.

The pain was intense. I was in a kind of sub haze, but it brought me out of it. It was very sharp and made me scream and grunt through spreader. It was really smart to strike me while his cock was out of my mouth. He now reintroduced that beast to the back of my throat; it was like pain medicine. I used my tongue and throat to lavish pleasure on his intruding cock. And this, made the pain, not disappear; but move far away to hazy bearable zone.

He pulled his cock out again, and I was wanting it back again.

"Shall I strike you again, my nasty bitch?!"

I nodded eagerly, wanting the cock back inside me. Suddenly, he wasn't really happy with my just nodding. He reached for the screwdriver and wrenching my neck again, loosened the screws and pulled the device out my mouth. It was a very strange feeling having had my jaw opened beyond its usual capacity and now freed.

"Bitch!"

I looked up at him with sad puppy eyes, eager and anxious, and trembled. He must have seen the fear in my face and again turned soft and gentle.

"Aww, baby! It's okay. You've been such a good little nasty bitch, for me." He kissed me passionately, and I gave myself entirely to it. His tongue explored my aching mouth and seem to make it better.

"My sweet little Petey, I am going to strike a few more times, then I will fuck you just like I know you want, and make you feel really good. Is that okay, honey?"

"Yes, please... please strike me as you wish... uhm..., Daddy...?!"

"Yeah...? sure that's fine, baby. I'll be your Daddy, my little faggot whore, why not?"

"Thank you, Daddy! Please, strike me as much as you'd like. I only want to please you, Sir. I want to be your good little bitch, Sir."

He thrust his cock back in my mouth and let me help myself to it. I was having an easier time already getting it in my mouth, but my gag-reflex was still not letting me deep-throat him all the way. I was loving having my lips to work his cock and just worship it tip to balls, when I felt the first whack. I swallowed him and used it as gag to keep from screaming. My ass was on fire. He continued striking as he also took over face-fucking me.

He was ramming into me and whacking my behind until I thought he might cum. I was eager to taste him, but I was hoping to get fucked soon. He pulled himself back off the ledge, I think, just in time. I was glad for his restraint. He pulled out of me and took a moment to catch his breath.

"Ooooph, Petey, you are so much better already. What a great cocksucker you are going to be. But you really want me to fuck you, don't you, dear?"

"Oooh, yes please, fuck me with your beautiful cock, Daddy."

He moved behind me and softly caressed the welts and bruises left by the crop. He kissed the worst ones tenderly and undid the belt and had me move to the bed. It was hard to walk, my legs rubbery and the ring in my ass didn't let my legs quite meet and the wingnuts pinched my cheeks. Once on my back on the bed, he lifted my legs behind me and had me hold them up and apart. He undid the bolts and pulled the ring out of my ass.

Holding my legs against my shoulders, he presented his massive cock to my asshole and just plunged it in. My sphincter having been stretched out did not register his entrance, but my ass muscles right behind it did. I had that now familiar full feeling that warmed me all over. I could feel, as his massive balls struck against some of the places he had cropped. I felt so proud to have been able to endure that for him; the pain dwarfed now by pleasure; my tiny dick pulsed against its cage.

He was now making love to my hole, fucking me deep, but going in gentle and slow letting me feel all of the veins and furrows of his big fat beast, my hole hungry to swallow it all. He pulled all the way out, then fed it to me again. I was in a frenzy of contradictory desires. I wanted him to keep fucking slowly and sensuously to build up slowly into an intense sissygasm. But I also wanted him to slam that fantastic tool into me with abandon and make me cum like a whore.

Meanwhile, he was fucking me and kissing me hard. Whispering nasty things in my ear as he continued destroying my hole.

"You love my big fuckin' cock, you nasty faggot ass, whore!"

"Yes, yes, I love your big cock, Daddy, fuck me, fuck me!"

He had remarkable staying power. He fucked me like that for a while, then he had me get on top of him. I was still in that quandary about slow or fast. I kept the slow rhythm up for a while, but as I got more into it, I couldn't hold back; I found myself bouncing up and down on his massive cock. I was going to cum, and I couldn't really stop myself. I begged to cum, but he said nothing, just let me keep bouncing on his fat cock until I was too far gone.

"I'm coming, Daddy, I'm sorry, I'm can't.... OOooph, ooooh, aaaah, fuuuuck!"

I ground down on him hard, feeling the bristly hair of his scrotum against the fresh bruises from the crop. That gave me an extra thrill. As I looked down at the little puddle of my seed on his belly. I instantly regretted losing control and coming without proper permission. He noticed both things at once: the little pool and my shame. He would, of course, use it to humiliate me further and show his dominance over me. I loved him for that.

"Faggot! Your such a nasty cockslut that you just came without permission. Don't worry; I will punish you for that later. But now, I'm ready to cum up your faggot ass!"

He pushed me over and put me in the head down/ass up position. He got high up on my ass and pushed his big cock down into me. He leaned over me and grabbed my thin delicate neck with his giant right hand and began to choke me and tweaked my big nipples with his other hand, as he just pounded the beast into me at a superhuman speed. He was fucking me so hard and so fast that I could barely breath with his choking me.

It turned out that I got both my desires, as he started to build up to his big orgasm, it started me up again, and I was able "dry" cum with him as he gave me permission just before filling my guts with his precious spunk. He pulled out of me and let me quickly turn over and nurse on his fat cock and taste my creamy prize. I was still trembling from my own orgasm as I licked him clean.

He pushed me onto my back and again lifted my legs high over my shoulders, then pushed his cock back in hole drawing more of his sperm out my ass dripping it onto my face. I slurped up as much as I could and then finally licked his cock clean again when he let me up.

When he was done, he gathered up his clothes went into the bathroom for a few minutes, then walked out. He left the room saying: