Peter Goes Gay Sub for Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let you know when I'm ready to use you again, faggot bitch!" and I heard the door shut.

I was exhausted and in some pain. I filled the tub and had a hot bath with Epsom salts and took some ibuprofen. It was hard to get to sleep, so many thoughts filling my mind. I thought of Marsha and her role in this. What had I agreed to, with Noah... Daddy? Oooof! I reached down and felt for my gaping hole. It was still loose; I could get three fingers in there with no problem. I finally fell asleep whispering to myself, "thank you, Daddy."

The next morning, I woke up much later than usual, aching all over, and my mind still racing through recent events and wondering what was to come. I got a call from Marsha, already sounding a little drunk.

"I knew it! You're a fuckin' faggot!"

"Hey, Marsha. Uhm... I guess I am."

"What the fuck Petey, your boyfriend has the best fuckin' cock. You have to share, bitch! I'm downstairs, come down and have brunch with me, you cocksucker!"

At brunch, all she could talk about was Noah's cock and how much fun she had with it. I tried to tamp down her excitement and expectation level. I did not want to share him with her, not that I had any say in the matter. She handed me her phone playing a short clip of her slurping his cock in my living room, her face covered in his cum. She was blushing when I looked up from the phone. I hadn't seen it yet, but she had texted a picture of the her at home, her hair still a mess and the cum still covering her face.

"I came twice this morning, rubbing off to this on repeat, fuuuck, Petey!"

"I don't know what you want from me Marsha, it's not like I can tell him what to do."

"Well, give me his number then!"

I demurred then agreed, but I didn't want to do it. I told her I'd have to ask him first, as a delay tactic. My reasoning was straightforward equation, if he wound up spending time with her, that meant less for me. I was sure Noah had plenty of other vessels in which to pour his seed. I did not want to give him yet another option that wasn't me.

I also didn't want to alienate Marsha. She was generously paying for my life, giving me a monthly stipend and letting me hold on to her super-exclusive "Unobtanium" credit card, "for emergencies," like my total remake spa treatment with hair removal, massage and hair styling, etc. I had done to get Noah to fuck me again.

I was squirming in my chair all through brunch. Marsha kept describing her feelings about Noah's cock, and my ass was so sore inside and out. As she went on and on about her experience it excited me to think of how my ass got to be so sore. I relished feeling the residue of his attentions. It was like; he was still there. I could feel deep in my hole the imprint of his massive cock. My sore buns a reminder of what I was willing to endure for him, for my man, for my Daddy. I could poke at places on my bum and relive him striking me.

The whole thing was arousing and frustrating, and made even more tense by how carefully I had to navigate relationship with Marsha. We left it at: I would give him her number. I could see that Noah had no problem with sex with a woman, but I was pretty sure he preferred male (if I could still fit that category) company. I decided to wait until I physically saw him again to proffer her number.

I didn't really know when that would be. I got a text from him some days later. He had made me an appointment with a personal trainer, who would come to my apartment. That was all it said, and made no mention of when I might see him again. The soreness both in and out of my ass subsided, and with it the constant reminder of how he'd made me feel such intense pleasure. I was horny as hell, missing him, and hoping he would use me again soon.

I met the personal trainer, an absolute hunk. He wasn't the big burly bear Noah was, but much bigger than me and built like one sleek muscle. He reminded me of a big cat, a leopard or puma, and he moved with catlike agility and care. He didn't seem to waste any movements; each seemed carefully calculated to best effect. But fluid.

His handsome face had strongly defined features a sharp square jaw. Large pronounced light brown eyes. A cleft chin; beautifully full lips with a hint of a bee-sting look. He was Cuban. Carlos had come over on his bicycle and wore his tight cycling shorts, which gave me a lot to think about. His soft package was maybe not quite as big as Noah, but not by too much.

My experience with Noah had made me hyper aware of men's crotches. My attraction definitely went beyond Daddy's beautiful tool. I found myself staring, as Carlos began stretching to show me the butt-growing exercises Noah ordered for me. He smiled sexily at me as he demonstrated, then got me in position to do them. He touched my body delicately, placed my legs and arms in position, touched my hips, and grazed my rear. It felt particularly alluring when he touched those remaining sore spots from Daddy's crop.

I tried hard to focus on the exercises. I knew Noah wanted this, and I wanted to give it to him. In the gay porn I was now watching, the bottoms had thick luscious butts. He said exercise and diet would give me that. But I kept staring at the trainer's handsome face and big package. He definitely noticed and gave me encouraging smiles as we moved through the workout.

When we were done, I offered Carlos a drink and he graciously accepted, but he had brought ingredients for smoothies, which were meant to help with the thick booty project. Luckily one of the few appliances I did have was a blender. I showed him to it.

"Why don't you go shower... and... get cleaned up," he said with a wink "while I make us smoothies, Li'l Petey?"

It was hard not to catch his meaning, but was this okay with Noah? I didn't know the protocol. Was I supposed to check? It had been more than a week since Noah explained my submission to him. I was always horned up and wanting cock. I wanted Carlos. He was so handsome and his cock looked delicious in those tight cycling shorts. God! I was such cockwhore. After a lifetime of never once thinking of it, I would unconsciously checkout every guy's dick, all the time now.

I went in the shower and cleaned myself out good, just in case. It was Noah who sent me Carlos; they must know each other. Noah had set up a more or less, don't call him; he'd call me policy. I didn't want to violate that to check and see if I could sleep with Carlos. No, I definitely should not do it. But I was so horny.

Carlos seemed like a nice guy; I decided to ask straight up. What if this was test? Fuck! I was so confused, but so aroused. Noah had given me just two rules: he owned my body, and I was not to cum by manipulating my teeny peenie. I was free to cum from anal manipulation. It was never stated if that included a live penis, or just dildoes.

I came out in a newly bought antique kimono and thong open-back panties and nothing else. The blender was going at the lowest speed and he was coming out of the guest bathroom in the hall with a towel wrapped around his waist, his fabulous upper body with his hard pecs and six-pack abs glowing with moisture from the shower.

He dashed to the blender and had me point to where I kept the glasses. I was in trance watching his slick cat-like movements and his rock-hard manly body glide through my kitchen.

"Here, sweetheart. This will help you get 'Thicck'!" He smiled.

I walked over to him as in a reverie, mesmerized by the feelings my body was giving me. I was already excited so my little peenie was aching in its cage. My hole felt suddenly really empty after the enema filling me up and reminding me that I really wanted was a real cock up there.

He handed me the full glass; I took it lustfully as if it were already his cock I was accepting, and I took a healthy swig of the smoothie. It was delicious though not as sweet as I expected. He ran through the ingredients and told me I should drink at least one a day and he had a leaflet on what foods to eat. I was to do the workout we had just done twice a day.

We moved to the couch with our drinks; he looked at me like a fancy dessert he was about to enjoy.

"Carlos? May I ask you a question?"

"Of course, my dear, ask me anything."

"How well do... uhm... how well do you... erm... do you know Noah?"

"Oh hrmph, we've known each other a long time, since college. We were roomies."

"Oh, I see. Obviously, I would um... ah... you know... ahem. But... would it be okay with Noah? It's not a test, right?" I smirked coyly.

"What is a test, honey?"

"You... here, almost naked. I can see your gorgeous penis and body. I want you so bad, Carlos! And it seems you want me too, but I don't want to do something wrong, please...?"

"It's okay, sweetie. Don't worry; Noah won't mind. We're close. He doesn't mind sharing."

He reached over and stroked my face lightly then leaned in and kissed me. His kiss was delicate, but passionate. He was so nice. Like his body movements, his tongue didn't attack, but flirted and darted, dancing, rather than overwhelming my own. I just melted. My worries about making a mistake subsided and I gave myself to the pleasure of this wonderful man. I enjoyed the feeling of his muscular manly body hard against my more delicate diminutive frame.

As soon as I could, I reached in the opening of his towel and felt for his hardening cock. This was only the second real cock I had in my hand. I found it and gasped at its mass and weight. Nearly as big as Noah, sizable and dense. I couldn't wait to get it in me. I quickly got on my knees and put my hands behind my back, like a good submissive bitch, and begged him to take me.

He sprang from his sitting position on the couch and was poised naked with that lovely tool pointed directly in my face.

"Is this what you want, Petey, you fucking slut?"

"Oooh, yes please, Carlos."

"Open up, honey!"

He pulled roughly on my hair in the back, leaned in, cleared his throat, and spat a big wad into my mouth. Then he drove his big cock down my gullet without further warning. I tried hurriedly to make room for it as he proceeded. I had spent hours practicing on my dildoes, for Noah. As he parked his slightly smaller cock down my throat, I felt confident. I didn't panic as I ran out of air, and just gave myself over to the cock that now occupied my body.

I let him choose when to pull it out; he left it there for an extraordinary length of time, but eventually pulled out as I was beginning to choke out. My respite was not long as he pushed all the way down again and held it there. I was so proud of myself to take his cock all the way. I tried to lick his balls; that proved to be hubris, as I began to choke and he had to evacuate. I felt disappointed in myself, but he let me catch my breath and before diving back in.

I was so excited with what his cock was making me feel. My little pecker surged against its cage causing a sharp piercing pain down there. I was used to it, but wriggled my butt to reposition. He pulled out. I looked up at him to beg for it back. But I thought I should thank him for letting me devour his beautiful penis.

"Ummm, mmm. I love your cock, Carlos. I'm so glad to be able to suck it!"

"Mmm, you're such a good little cocksucker, you fucking whore! You want to get fucked? Noah tells me you have sweet hole too."

"Thank you! Yes, please! I'd love your cock in my ass."

I dropped down on all fours and turned around offering him ass, spreading my cheeks wide for him. He put the very tip of his cock against my achingly hungry hole.

"You fuckin' stupid whore! Did you really think Noah wouldn't mind this?" He said sarcastically, snarling and chuckling.

"Whaaa??!!" I responded, in shock, pulling away from the cock with my hungry ass.

"But... you said..." I sniveled.

"Yeah..., I fuckin' lied, you stupid cunt. Do you remember submitting to the man? Agreeing to be his bitch? What do you think that means? Do you think it means you can let random strangers fuck you without his consent?"

"Uhmm... uhm... ahm... noo... but... but..."

I twisted my body back away from his big cock. I was instantly sobbing unconsolably. Of course! I was so stupid; why did I believe him?

"Well, there's no point to that now, bitch. He's gonna punish you either way, so you might as well let me fuck you."

He pulled me back toward him by my hair not as harshly as he had earlier. He made me look up into his face and leaned down, his handsome face less than a foot from my tear-filled eyes. I quivered apprehensively and sobbed.

"Aww, honey. Don't worry; it's not as bad as all that. He's just gonna punish you. But you need to be smarter. How could you believe I went to college with Noah; he's like... what... fifty and I'm your age. This was a test and you didn't pass, faggot, but it's okay. Here..."

He pressed his lovely cock against my trembling lips. He was now rock hard; this whole thing was making him excited. He was thrilled to have tricked me. I felt like such a dupe. But he was right. Noah would punish me, and I wouldn't mind that; I loved it when he cropped my ass. And it would be well-deserved. I had submitted to be his sex-slave and the first guy that comes along with a nice cock, I'm begging to fuck me. But he had left me so horny and sex-starved.

The idea of being punished and atoning for my sin was alluring, but having already disappointed my Daddy was weighing on me. Carlos was right I was going to be punished anyway, again phallic-logic. I suckled on the bulbous head of his cock like a hungry calf on a teat. I felt better, and his hardness gave me pride. I nursed on the head, while he gently stroked the back of my head giving me suggestive nudges as his head pushed in. Soon, he was thrusting his cock all the way to the balls, holding my head back for a better angle to piledrive into me.

His slightly smaller penis fit in my throat more comfortably than Noah's monster. I loved how it sat down my throat choking off my air, but somehow not engaging my gag-reflex. As he continued his assault, I began to imagine when he would move on to my ass. My little hole twitched at the thought. I put Noah and my future punishment out of my mind for a while.

Carlos's treatment and touch were a contradictory mix of gentle harshness. He wrenched my head back as he thrust the full length of his cock down my throat, but caressed my face with his other hand with the tenderness of a lover. The effect was that I felt pampered, while getting violently throat-fucked. It was delicious, but I was ready to get fucked.

I reasoned: I was already in trouble; Carlos was not my Dom, so I should take what I wanted, which was, of course, that he should fuck my hole mercilessly until he exploded his cum deep in my bowels. I used his hips for leverage and stood myself up, guided him backwards onto the couch and threw my leg over his lap and practically impaled myself onto his big fat hard cock.

I had had the forethought of squirting some lube up there after cleaning myself up, but I was not really opened up. His big cock hurt much more than expected. The burning lasted longer, but I didn't mind it at all because I knew just how wonderful it was going to feel on the other side. Plus, I deserved the extra pain for my indiscretion. That splendid fiery pain was a harbinger of pleasure. I let myself sink into his lap and leaned in and kissed him.

Despite how much I enjoyed being kissed, being the kisser was nice too. He didn't seem to mind my sudden aggression and rolled his hips beneath me, while I held his cock prisoner deep in my hole. I held it deep until the burning pain gave way and there was only pleasure and desire for more.

I ground down on his cock, and he lifted me up and banged me back down on it, and I ground in further. He set a slow methodical pace; he'd pull me nearly completely off, hesitate and then pounded me down. I'd grind down and hold, until he lifted me again. Somewhere around the fifth or sixth stroke I was squirting seminal fluid on his belly. My ass on fire, I was shuddering, my legs weak as I came for what felt like forever.

When I was finally done, he stood up, holding me up by my hips, mounted my legs on his shoulders and brought his cock back into my ass. He acrobatically tossed my ass up in the air and caught me back on his cock like a game of ring toss.

His cock was tearing me apart and my toes were curling on his shoulders, I don't think that I quite stopped coming. I felt in constant ecstasy or near enough to it. My little peenie wasn't even hard anymore, but I was still just as aroused. I was still screaming for more even though it seemed impossible.

"Ooooh, fuuuck, fuck me, oh fuck me, Carlos with that beautiful cock, please!"

He was grunting, and I was sure he would cum. I wanted it, but I wanted it to keep going too. Suddenly, he cleared the coffee table of the few items there, and laid me on my back on it. Still with my legs on his shoulders, he pounded into me now even faster and somehow harder. My arousal impossibly increased, and I was headed for another giant sissygasm. I was ready to feel his cum spurt into me, and he seemed interested in the same.

"You want my cum, faggot!?"

"Oooh, yes, please. Fill my fuckin' hole with your cum!"

We were both soon in the midst of a rollicking mutual orgasm as he pushed into me and held deep inside me, and I felt the gush of cum ooze into me. I wiggled my ass a little under him to show appreciation for what he had done to me. He pulled out of me, let my legs down and brought his slime cum-covered cock to my mouth. I devoured it eagerly, licking him clean and sending him back for more. His still slightly rigid penis scooped more of his spunk from my hole and brought it for me suck off.

I laid there spent on my coffee table for a while, as he got up to get himself cleaned up. I was in the total rapture of post-coital bliss, until he came out of the shower and nudged me back to awareness. He had on his tight biker shorts and shirt, ready to go. I thought maybe I could get some more, since I was already in trouble.

He was late for another client, he said, as he breezed out of the apartment. He gave me a peck on the forehead just before walking out. I was left a bit breathless, but satisfied. I tried to clean myself up. I wasn't sure what I should do about my transgression. A confession was required. I was sure Carlos would report back, and I was eager Daddy heard it from me first.

I tried to straighten the apartment while I got up the nerve to text Noah, but I was ineffective my mind drifting. I had to act fast to beat Carlos; he could be texting him right then. Finally, I just texted: "Hi Daddy, we need to talk."

He must have been waiting for it; the reply came back instantly.

"I'll be right over!"

This scared me, though I had been soothed by Carlos's logic that he would just punish me, and it wouldn't matter. Now, I wasn't so confident. I was happy to suffer whatever the punishment, but disappointing him made me feel guilty and fearful. What if he decided I was too much trouble and ended our arrangement. It would devastate me to think I had just discovered these wonderful feelings, and I screwed up by being such a raging cock-slut.

The first time he fucked me, he made no demands, but before the second time, he explained how it would be, and I agreed to do everything he said. I agreed to be his sexual property, which made me proud, but in just days I had betrayed it. I worked myself up into sobbing, by the time Noah knocked on my door.

As we walked back to the couch, where Carlos had debauched me, I noticed the aroma of sex, which had not yet aired out. I was mortified. I wanted him to hurry up and punish me, beat me, whip me, whatever, to remove my embarrassed guilt. The smell was inescapable; no way! he would miss it. My ass still gaped from being freshly fucked on this very couch and coffee table.