Peter Meets Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a soft "yes" as I came for the second time that night. Only this time it was just into my boxers. Sarah felt it as she was rubbing and looked up at me with a big smirk on her face.

"See, I told you the extra material is needed for you." She patted the wet spot in my boxers as she gave me a kiss. "Now it looks like you have your own mess to clean up." She said it in a playful tone but it definitely hit home that she was probably right about me not wearing boxers.

I got up to clean off and change my boxers, by the time I got back into bed Sarah was asleep. Though I had wanted to talk things out a little more it had been a late night and I was exhausted as well. I curled up next to Sarah and promptly fell asleep myself.

I must have been more tired than I expected because I slept in later than normal. I looked over and Sarah was already out of bed, I could hear her and Jason chatting out in the main room but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I still didn't love the idea of them out there together so I hustled out of bed and walked out to join them. Jason was on the couch and had some game on the TV, which he was watching attentively. Sarah was in the kitchen making breakfast and smiled at me as I came into the room, "Good morning sleepy head. You must have been tired from the busy day yesterday."

I was glad there was nothing to worry about. Sarah still looked hot as hell but she wasn't looking too provocative, she had on a loose fitting t-shirt and some boyshorts which definitely showed off her ass but compared to last night they were a huge improvement. She was making breakfast for me, what the heck was I worried about?

She gave me a quick kiss and handed me a plate as she walked into the tv room and sat down in a chair opposite Jason on the couch. I followed her over to the chair and started eating the breakfast she had made. It seemed like it was going to be a great start to the day, Sarah even took our plates back to do the dishes. Jason had looked up from the TV long enough to notice Sarah get up and head to the kitchen. He muttered something about halftime and then started to make a commotion about getting off the couch.

Jason was wearing his gym clothes, from the look of it he was already back from a morning workout. Normally he is showered and changed by now but he must be taking it easy today. He groaned as he got off the couch saying, "Damn Sarah I can see why you're legs are so nice." I clenched up and looked at him as he stretched while standing, his muscles flexing as he leaned back and his shirt came up showing his six pack. My eyes flashed to Sarah who definitely noticed his stretch.

"I did the leg day routine you recommended last night and boy can I feel it! I've been stuck on this couch since I got back trying to get the energy to stand up again." He laughed as he said it, I thought to myself that he probably rarely actually struggled through a workout with his in shape he was.

He walked over to the kitchen, making a big deal of stretching out each leg with every step. I guess I never really noticed how jacked he was overall since he normally didn't show it much but he certainly was putting on a display now and Sarah was noticing. She leaned on the counter, even in her oversized t-shirt you could see her breasts pushing through - clearly she didn't have a bra on as her nipples were hard and pressing the thin material.

They talked back and forth about some technique I didn't really understand with a squat exercise she had told him about.

I wasn't too concerned until Sarah came around to him and asked him to demonstrate what he had done and offered to give him tips. Jason complied, he slowly went into a squat position. "So I'm feeling it right here, but I thought it was supposed to activate these."

I couldn't really see around Jason as his back was to me but he seemed to be indicating on his legs what was happening with his muscle. Sarah was looking at him intently then made eye contact with me and gave me a wink as she said, "I'll show you, just need to relax here."

My heart skipped a beat.

I couldn't believe it, Sarah moved down quickly and went between Jason's legs and was on her knees! I couldn't see around Jason's large frame what she was pointing at or if she was actually touching him. But her being on her knees in front of this huge man was not the image I wanted in my head.

Then Sarah popped up, spun around and said, "See follow me." She took Jason's hands and put them on her hips then slowly started doing squats between his legs, I was craning my neck but I couldn't see if her ass was grinding up on him or not because of the angle.

I felt super uncomfortable but I didn't want to cause a seen, especially after I had been a little accusatory last night.

It all ended rather abruptly as Jason thanked her and wandered into the kitchen.

Sarah jumped on my lap, her ass the perfect cushion as she sank down on me. She leaned back and whispered, "did you like my teasing?" I started to get hard from her thick ass grinding on me and the whisper in my ear. She took that a different way, "Oh I feel how much you liked my teasing." She turned in my lap and positioned herself so Jason couldn't see her other hand from the kitchen, which was now rubbing my dick over my sweats.

They started chatting across the room about the different workouts Sarah had recommended. All while Sarah was rubbing on my, now fully erect, dick over my pants. I started to loose focus as I struggled not to cum in my pants.

Sarah's voice snapped me back, "Oh so you want me to show you that too huh?"

"Let's just saw I'm a hands on learned", Jason replied as he walked back towards the tv room. I was on the verge of cumming and started to turn red as I didn't want Jason to catch us like that.

Sarah quickly hopped up, standing between Jason and I so he couldn't see my hard on. I moved my hand to cover it myself and noticed that some precum had leaked out and my sweats had a little wet spot on them. I was almost glad she stopped there because I was right on the edge.

Sarah told Jason to get into position, which turned out to be with his back on the floor and his legs brought up. I basically was looking at his package as he thrusted his hips up into the air. "No you need to tuck your tailbone" Sarah critiqued but then got down again. Her ass was facing me as she crawled in between his legs, I could barely believe my eyes.

"See right here" her hands looked to be lifting his ass but because of the position her head was right in his crotch. Her oversized shirt was loose at the waist and I could see her round breasts hanging towards the ground, swaying with her movement. She looked back at me with a smile as she stuck her ass up in the air and pulled her shirt a little more down so I could really see her breasts. Then shook her ass back and forth. My mind just picturing her body, remembering it's warmth when I am inside her and then the warmth grew...

I came in my pants.

I came in my pants.

I came in my pants. In the living room.

I came in my pants. In the living room, with no cover from the other people 5 feet from me. While watching my girlfriend touch another man. Why did this teasing of her's get me so worked up? The wet spot in my sweats grew rapidly and I had no where to go, what to do. nothing to cover it if they looked over at me.

As I came I saw Sarah turn back around and bring her hands to Jason's inner thigh and run them up to his hip. She said, "You should be feeling it right along..."

Her voice cut out and Jason quickly replied, "I think with a little weight I would but it's definitely a nice stretch." I wanted it to stop but the stain on my crotch was too obvious and I didn't want to draw attention to myself. Sarah stood up and made eye contact with me, then noticing my pants a smile came crept across her face and I my stomach dropped.

"Well here I can apply some resistance." As she spun around and stood over Jason's chest, bending over she placed her hands on his inner thighs. I saw Jason's eyes go straight to her ass, Sarah's tight shorts barely keeping it in.

Then he noticed the real surprise from that angle. Without a bra her shirt came down just enough so he could see her bare breasts each time he brought his hips down to the ground. I was dumbstruck, Jason was just staring at Sarah's perfect tits sway with his rhythmic thrusts. And all with me a few mere feet away!

But I couldn't move without drawing attention to myself and causing much more humiliation than I wanted to deal with. I would just have to talk to Sarah about this afterwards, first issue was to find a way out of the situation.

After about a minute of hell, watching them Sarah said she could tell the resistance was making a difference and stood up. She looked over at me as she took a step back and was standing right above Jason's shoulders. The stance gave him one last perfect snapshot of her breasts and from the movement earlier it looked like her shorts had ridden up a bit and the outline of her pussy was pressed up against the material.

I wanted to scream!! But Sarah just smiled at me and took a couple little hops my direction before plopping down in my lap, keeping her distance from the wet spot directly on my crotch.

Thankfully that saved me from embarrassment as Jason thanked her for the tutorial and said he had to get showered up before halftime was over. He walked down the hallway and Sarah leaned into my ear.

"Looks like you really enjoyed my teasing." As she poked a finger on the wet spot in my pants. I didn't know how to defend myself so I agreed, saying it was hot to see her like that. "Well I'm glad you get so turned on by it, we will have to see it play out."

I didn't like the sound of that but before I could disagree she continued, "And you do such a good job keeping clean. My little cleaner" She poked at my flaccid dick through my pants and giggled.

"Now go clean yourself up!" Sarah said with a mocking stern tone as she got out of my lap. I half laughed but complied, at least she was cool about me cumming like that. She didn't really embarrass me about it and almost encouraged it! Sometimes I forget how cool she is.

—————————

The next day Jason was hanging out around the apartment again, I didn't think anything of it at first but it was weird he was in his gym clothes again. A tight fitting tank which showed off his arms, even just laying on the couch not flexed the muscle and definition showed. His shorts came down just to his mid-thigh, they were pretty tight fitting but I think that was more due to his legs than the shorts. The same ones would probably be pretty loose on me.

Sarah was still in bed when I got up and went out to the living room.

"Good morning Petey - I decided to take a rest day today, got all ready but then was too tired from yesterday." He slapped his legs indicating that they were the issue. It just reminded me of Sarah's teasing which wasn't a great thought for me as her hands and body had been all over him, but I did feel a little excitement from the thought as well... weird.

"Yea that looked like quite the workout." I muttered in response as I walked towards the kitchen. I couldn't help but notice the outline of his shaft in his shorts as he drew attention to his legs - jeez was this guy big everywhere?

"I'm starting to regret not going though, feeling a bit restless without my usual routine."

Sarah walked out with a yawning waive to Jason and came into the kitchen with me, "What are you boys talking about?"

I was about to respond when Jason interrupted, "I was telling him how my body was feeling pretty wiped after yesterday but I'm getting a little boost of energy now."

Sarah took my cup of coffee from me and walked back out to the living room with a wink. "Well we could all do a little workout here." I didn't really like the sound of that, these two were true athletes and while I wasn't fat by any means I wasn't in their level of condition either. I turned away and poured myself another cup of coffee before walking out to join them.

"Oh now there's an idea!" Jason replied as he perched up on the couch a little more. "Petey are you in?"

I wasn't even close to interested but didn't really want to see a repeat of yesterday. Sarah looked at me and said, "Oh come on, we'll all be working out and there's enough room here so we can spread out too."

"No that's okay, you two get your workout on, I'll relax and then start making some breakfast." I like the sound of them being spread out it was good enough for me.

"Okay I just have to change then. I didn't really pack gym clothes" Sarah said as she walked back into the hallway.

She came out a couple minutes later in the same tight shorts she had on the day before and just a sports bra. My jaw dropped and I started to think my decision wasn't good. Her breasts were being pushed up and you could see just how nice her cleavage as the bra held her C-cup breasts together. Her abs were toned and flexed as she walked out to the living room and her shorts hugged her body so well they could have been painted on.

"I don't have any shirts here that will work but luckily I had a sports bra, otherwise I would just be working out naked." She said with a wink, I hoped was directed at me.

"There's an image." Jason said with a grin and I noticed the outline in his shorts seemed to respond in kind. I was feeling terrible about this idea the more the scene played out but I didn't know how I could back out now.

They proceeded to do some core workouts to warm up, thankfully spread out on separate sides of the room. I drank my coffee from the table as I watched, thinking I could probably have kept up at this point. Though I was also getting aroused by Sarah's body as she went through each set. Her ass jiggled with every squat and her tits bounced with each jump, she caught me staring a couple times throughout their time working out.

Finally after about 45 minutes and the fifth time Sarah caught me staring she said, "Peter we're almost finished, why don't you start up on breakfast?"

I was hoping to keep an eye on them the whole time, not to mention I was hard and didn't want to stand up but I had offered as my out to not working out. "Yea, I'll get it going." I heard myself say. They had really just been going back and forth naming the next exercise without much contact.

I went into the kitchen and started putting together breakfast for the three of us. I could hear them chatting and could easily see them if I faced that way so I didn't think it would be a problem.

"Okay last one, should we do some sit ups?" Jason asked.

"That works for me but let's add weight, I know you have a medicine ball, do you want to use that and pass back and forth?"

At the mention of this I glanced over from the kitchen to see Jason standing up while Sarah was still down on the floor. He was standing over her while they were talking, I don't know why but a waive of jealousy started to build. He just looked so powerful standing over her and Sarah looking up at him made me feel uneasy. I tried to push it away because I know I was the one that didn't want to work out and they were just friends but still just left my stomach hurting.

Jason went to his room to retrieve his weight equipment and Sarah ran over to me. "How's the breakfast going?" She asked as she gave me a big kiss and pressed her body up close to mine.

I kissed her back but before I could respond she said, "Do you want me to tease Jason again? I know how much you enjoyed it last time." She started rubbing my crotch as she said it and my dick responded instantly getting aroused. "Ooh just at the suggestion huh?"

I didn't want to see Sarah put herself on display like that again but with her body pressed up against me and her rubbing my dick over my pants, I let out a low moan.

"That's right, I know how much you like my teasing!" She said with a wink and gave me one more kiss before pulling away as we heard Jason walking back down the hall. Sarah looked back at me and pulled her shorts up so the already tight fit was even more snug on her ass. She gave it a little slap as she winked at me and walked back over to Jason.

I didn't quite know how to process it, I was clearly turned on by all this but in my head it just felt wrong. But in my pants was a different story as my hardon was throbbing from Sarah's rubs and the embrace of her body.

"I think you'll like this routine, here you sit there and face me." Sarah angled Jason so his back was to me and she was facing me, they both got on the ground and began doing sit-ups with the ball, passing it back and forth with each lift.

Sarah's breasts were bouncing each time she came up with a deep breathe, each one sounding a little sexual to me. I couldn't see how Jason was responding, when I tried to reposition myself all I could see was that Sarah was also pushing her pussy up each time she went down, her lower lips were clearly visibly through her tight fitting shorts. It looked as if she was pulsing towards Jason each time he came up to meet her.

They went through the routine for about 5 minutes, even I was getting turned on watching Sarah from the kitchen. But my heart kept screaming for it to stop. I tried to focus on the food I was prepping but then the deep exhales of their workouts just drew my eyes back towards them.

When they finally finished Jason got up and brought his workout ball to his room, I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like he was using it to cover his crotch as he walked out. Sarah came over to me, I was about to say this teasing was going a little too far but then she dropped to her knees.

She had my dick out of my pants in a moment and into her mouth before I could utter a word. She was going wild on my shaft and in just a minute or so I was already near orgasm.

"Fuck that feels so good, oooouhhh I'm about to cum" I stammered out. I was leaning over using some of the counter for support as she pulled off of me and began jerking me off.

I heard Jason's door open and him say, "hey I'm going to hop in the shower."

It all happened so fast

It must have been because I was so close.

As I looked at Jason in the hallway, he was standing in just his towel. He body sweat shining from the workout and muscles still flared.

It all happened so fast.

I just started to spurt out my cum as I looked over his body.

It must have been because I was so close.

The counter blocked everything from Jason's view, to him it must of looked like i was just standing over the food I had just made. He had turned towards the shower almost as quickly as he had walked into my view.

It all happened so fast. Why was I so turned on by this?

"Wow you really do love that teasing! And even cumming in front of him too, at least this time it wasn't in your pants." She giggles at that and it stung a bit. My load had gone on the floor next to her. As Sarah got up she kissed me and said, "Now clean up that mess and let's eat."

She grabbed her plate and walked over to the table. I got some paper towels and went down on the floor to wipe up my cum.

—————————

A few more weeks went by without any drama with Jason. Sarah and I were seeing a lot of each other at this point and most nights when we went out she would make a show of going ahead of me to catch some guys attention as she walked by. It became our own little inside joke as I would catch up and she would bring me in for a big kiss or pull my hand onto her ass.

She seemed to be wearing skimpier outfits - often times she would wear some leather leggings that hugged her legs so tight, they looked almost painted on as her ass swung back and forth when she walked.