Peter Meets Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had gotten away from me a bit as it was already late and I was still buzzed from the drinks throughout the night. I thought back on what had happened and all the teasing Sarah had done. My throbbing member was almost too much to handle.

Sarah said she had to go to the bathroom and take off her makeup. I nodded, lost a bit in my own thoughts as I heard the door open. My eyes were getting heavy though, even as my penis throbbed from lack of release and with all the events of the night I leaned into sleep quickly.

....

I thought I heard something as I startled out of sleep. I was groggy but looked over and Sarah wasn't in bed. Had I just fallen to sleep a minute or two ago?

The clock on my phone showed that I had probably been asleep for an hour or so. I got out of bed to look for Sarah, perhaps she had really been upset with me when I got mad at her.

I heard some noises from out in the main room and started to make my way out of my bedroom. As I opened the door I started to come to a little more...

The noises... they were moans... two people were moaning...

My heart dropped as I walked out into the hallway my last hope was for Jason to be with the girl had been with earlier.

I couldn't face the humiliation of the situation, I peeked out around the corner towards the couch where the moans and groans were coming from.

I started breathed a sigh of relief as my eyes saw Jason making out with the girl earlier. But I must have still been drunk because their bodies didn't look right...

Jason was completely naked, his body somehow seemed to shine in the darkness from his sweat, I rarely saw him without clothes on and always forgot how ripped he is.

He was passionately making out with the girl from earlier, Britney! The name came to me, who was angled on the other end of the couch, she was naked as well but it didn't make sense, the gap between the...

I turned back behind the wall and slowly slid to the ground.

My eyes beginning to tear up.

The gap between them hadn't made sense at first because it was actually

Sarah.

I had only caught a glimpse of her and I didn't know if I could handle looking back again.

I took a breathe and peeked around the corner to watch the woman I love slowly rock back and forth with Jason's thrusts.

Her mouth was so far up the slit of the girl with Jason no wonder I couldn't hear Sarah. Her dress was still on but it was just wrapped around her waist.

I could see a stain on the couch from her wetness dripping out of her tight pussy.

Even from this angle and through the dark room I could tell Jason's dick was much bigger than mine.

He was huge! His length was easily twice as long but what baffled me was his girth. I couldn't imagine how it fit in Sarah's tight pussy.

Jason's huge Cock was glistening from the wetness seeping out of Sarah's slit as he plunged into her with each thrust of his hips. I couldn't stop from looking at it for some reason and then it hit me - he didn't have a condom on.

But she... she always made me use a condom. SHE GAVE HIM MY CONDOMS!

Her lower lips were spread so wide from his member I couldn't believe how deep he was able to go! Was it enjoyable at that size? From the way her body quivered with each pump into her plump lips my question was clearly answered.

I stood and watched in astonishment for 5 minutes as Jason pumped into Sarah. He slapped her ass as he rode her like a bitch in heat. Each thrust shoved her face more into Britney's slit.

Jason leaned forward and grabbed Sarah's big perky tits as they bounced from the force of his thrusts. She pulled back from the strangers lower lips, grabbed the couch, and her body began to quiver as she said "oh god I'm cumming again, yes Jason! Yes Jason! Your dick is so big!" Her words turned into moans as with one hand Jason began to vigorously rub her clit, his arm flexing brought me back to when he had carried me to bed that night. Man this guy was strong.

Here I was standing as my roommate fucked Sarah right in front of me without a condom.

I wanted to say something but I couldn't bring myself to. I opened my mouth but nothing came out...

A moment later it was too late to say something. Sarah started to convulse and let out a gasp as her orgasm took over her body, she could barely stay on the couch but Jason kept pumping his huge cock into her.

She dropped down fully onto her stomach as her legs spread out seemingly unable to control them due to the orgasm.

Jason grabbed her at the waist, her ass bouncing at his power, then he pulled her back up to him. Holding her ass in the air as he plunged deeper and deeper inside of her.

She looked drunk on her orgasm alone and started to just repeat the same thing, "Cum in me." It was quite at first like it was the only words she knew.

"Cum...in...me"

Jason was holding her by the waist still using her like a rag doll as he pumped her with his huge dick then brought her back down on his cock with the force of his arms.

"CUM IN ME" it sounded like she was pleading for her life as she begged for it.

The Britney girl slid under Sarah as Jason kept her whole body in the air as he continued to pump her body with his cock.

Then the girl started licking Sarah's clit, following the motion of Jason's power.

"CUM IN...OOOOH AGAIN, I CANT ITS TOO BIG" Sarah's body shook violently as she convulsed and had yet another orgasm.

She was still being held up by Jason he said, "What do you need slut?"

Her reply was a stab to my heart, "Please I want you to cum in me!"

"Do you want it, or do you need it?"

"I NEED IT, please... I NEED YOUR CUM IN ME!"

Jason's power never wavered as each thrust his cock slammed into her dripping wet slit with almost a splash. Then he pulled her off his cock so just the tip was in her.

"What slut?"

"PLEASE, I NEED YOUR CUM IN ME. I'LL DO ANYTHING. I NEED YOUR CUM."

Jason slammed her back on his whole cock, her ass slapped together with the force making a clap. Her legs were quivering uncontrollably and then a soft, "yes" came from her lips.

Jason started to thrust with his hips and as his cock slid out of Sarah I could see his cum start to drip out of her.

The tears had been building up and started to run down my cheeks. I wiped them away but couldn't bring myself to look at the scene again.

It was too humiliating to address them with Sarah like this after the night we had.

I tried to bring myself to say anything but all I could do was go back to my bed and collapse in my tears. I curled up in a ball on my bed.

About 10 minutes later I heard the front door open and close. I waited another 10 minutes before I built up the courage to go out to the living room.

It was just Sarah now on the couch, her ass sticking up as she laid on her stomach asleep. Her face looked peaceful but looking down her body broke my heart all over again.

Her dress was still around her waist, though it looked to be in ruins. Her ass was red from the pounding it had taken that night. One leg was hanging off the couch and I could see her bright pink slit still spread open from the size of Jason's Cock, sitting in a mix their juices.

My perfect girlfriend now looked like a perfect cum slut.