Peter Priper Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily was getting very aroused. One hand was on her crotch, rubbing harder and harder. A wet spot was forming on her shorts. After one slap she paused to squeeze her breast, and I reflected on how we should always be grateful for small mercies, like when the vicious lunatic who's beating you has delightful perky boobies.

"No staring!" Lily grabbed my hair and yanked.

I winced. "Haven't we had enough foreplay?"

"I'm tenderizing my fuckmeat." She ran her nails down my chest to my pelvis, and dug them into my hips. I gasped. I did get a better look at her hands, though, and realized that those weren't tattoos on her knuckles. She'd just written on herself with a ballpoint pen.

And finally Lily turned around, pulled down her shorts, and pushed herself onto me. She was soaking wet. She rode me hard, forcing herself down on me so hard I think she left bruises. "Fuck - fuck - fuck - fuck - fuck - " she moaned. Her pussy was slick and tight, and I could feel my orgasm building up. And she started wailing, her pussy muscles clenching. Then she slid off me.

"You know," I said, "you could have waited one more minute until I came."

Lily opened up the package of baby wipes and cleaned herself off. "Whatever."

"Two-pump chump."

She smiled. "Beating you up just gets me so gosh darn horny." She took my cock and started stroking it. I closed my eyes, half-expecting her to go at it with those nails. But instead she ran a baby wipe over it, cleaning off her juices. And then she rubbed me gently, while I was still moist. I moaned. And then she stopped, tossed the used wipe over her shoulder, and walked off.

"Okay, now this is unpleasant," I said. "Seriously. Thirty more seconds of that."

"As if I care," said Lily. "Don't go anywhere. I have other people to beat up, but I'll be back in a few hours."

"You're an evil bitch, Lily. Of all the evil bitches on this island, and that's a lot of competition, you are definitely the worst."

Smiling, Lily came back over to me ran a hand gently down my chest. "You keep sweet talking me like that," she said in a sultry voice, "maybe I'll finish you off with my tongue." She licked her lips. Then she added, "Except I really couldn't give a shit about you," and walked off.

"Such a bitch," I muttered.

12