All Comments on 'Peter, Prue Ch. 03'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
12 pages

Of slow ass drivel.Please don't bother to write anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't get the all the hate

...for this story.

It might stretch things a tad in places, but it falls into the five percent of stories in this category in which the writers actually seem to know what they're doing.

I'll give it a five just to frustrate the one bombers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clunker

Your 2015 clunker 😝. Like another said I open the chumpter up thinking it might be better but a quick scan reveals more JPB bowl nugget.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
Hmm

This story would definitely have been helped by having some more groundwork laid in making the misunderstanding seem reasonable, but as always you have a great and deft hand with creating your characters. The moment when the old fool sees his fantasy fall apart with his lover's confession is perfection.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago
@angiquesophie

Could you please give us a hint if this is the final part or how many will follow? Thanks.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 8 years ago
Maybe the end, maybe not?

An interesting little detour. Some parts of the story make more sense now, even Julia's fucking Pete out of hubris. The characters are still somewhat weak. Why would Julia throw away her gold-mine? I'll wait to see if a follow up chapter deals with the fallout with Mrs Gascoyne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Once again, well written.

Although it was obvious that Julia was going to be one of the bad guys, it was interesting that Prue's Father turned out to be another bad guy. And we will have to reserve judgement for Prue's Mother. That is if there are more chapters to this sordid little tale of a married couples stupidity. If this is the end, then I will say that it wasn't a good ending for a well written story. Well done but wishing for another chapter.

RPBPhotoRPBPhotoover 8 years ago
Nothing new...

So, as always, your story is so well written and the plot so well conceived. Where I always get hung up is your hatred for men. Is there a reason tied to your past for it. A cathartic release? I would really enjoy reading one of your stories that tried to disprove my assumption - - you are a very gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The inability to discern evil people is a weak plot device.

Jules was bad to the bone, and always had been. So we have to accept that Prue is this clueless guileless dunce that Jules took advantage of from day one. And Prue never had a clue. Really? Then Julia will live a very prosperous life as one of the best actresses that ever lived. Well, except she fucked up in her confrontation with Prue, then she fucked up in her confrontation with Gascoyne, all within a few hours. But she maintained the perfect facade and charade for years before this, fooling Everyone into thinking she was their best friend.

Nope. People capable of such raw grasping evil stink from a mile away. Alarm bells start going off in a sentient adult's head after hearing a few sentences from these fake pretentious self-serving con artists. If Peter and Prue are that easy to fuck over their life and marriage will be full of misery.

A decent plot, but your characters were too foolish and the story line was just too coincidental and contrived to be believable. But thanks for trying.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

A typical feature of your stories: once the deed has been done, the damage has been done and is irreversible. Thanks for the offering.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
As bad as I had presumed. The conspiracy that is.

Daddy dearest was involved, after all.

As for the comments, both, Prue & Pete are naive, undoubtedly. But even RL does have people like them. More than we can imagine.

And besides, they're being manipulated by the two people least likely to betray.

So, I don't think it's an unlikely story. But one of people fitting in a small bracket in today's world.

It's a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How can two people be so stupid, especially Peter

He believes his wife is cheating based on an anonymous text but doesn't tell her about his; he then says he cannot believe Julia is doing all this even though he has all the proof from his lawyer and the PI. How can anyone be so feckless.....

Advice to author, readers will stop reading when the main characters are so pathetic. 2* for this one even though well written. I have lost patience with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Two much, to long. I could not finish the story. It started out very good and then went on and on and on repeating itself over and over again. I think the ending was apparent in the first three pages. Try again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So I would insist she get a STD test and a pregnancy test before I even shook her hand. Then, regardless of my love, I would not get back together as I could never forget the pictures of her with three guys. Drunk, drugged, or whatever - that image would keep me away from her sexually forever.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

Peter is fully waxed, but his lawyer lit his wick at last. Prudence completes a matched pair. Bless them both.

Thank you for this tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1325 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES