All Comments on 'Peter Rabbit'

by WirdSmiff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

I tried to follow this all the way through. So much is total BS and just flies in the face of logic that, well, it simply is too unrealistic. I won't even touch on the Westminster Law issues (English). But Helen didn't get divorced because she was the daughter of a Minister and it was against her religious beliefs? But, she had already had one marriage annulled. That was ok? Then, in spite of her religious beliefs, after her first child with William she commits adultery and gets pregnant via her Solicitor? Also, she condones her legal husband having multiple affairs and breeding children over a multiple decades timeframe? Talk about hypercritical. No morals?

But dumbo Peter who had thought he could have a relationship that only existed one weekend every 6 weeks?? while he worked overseas. He would have to be the most stupid moron that walked the earth if he was not suspicious of the fidelity of his GF, then wife. Particularly when she got pregnant. But before that, he knew that his "Love of his life" was highly sexual and must have been off fucking others while he was away? Plus, she was a cheap slut, fucking hundreds of men (animals also?) and now he welcomes her with open arms and asks the slut to marry him within a few days, having not seen her for 40 years! This is all just so ridiculous.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

Story over told inconsequential details glossed over the interesting points and then drifts off to meaninglessness.

2*

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

A very convoluted tale, somewhat difficult to follow. And, you did not finish it properly. No confrontation, the story needed that to wrap up all the ends neatly as they should’ve been.

So, l’m somewhat disappointed with how this story went. All these old codgers fucking like they were 25 year olds just didn’t ring true or work for me ( I’m 68, and it isn’t that easy for women l can assure you. But don’t let reality get in the way of a septuagenarian fantasy)

But l read it. I hope you finish it tying up all the loose ends.

Scores 2/5. I did not like it

stewartbstewartbover 1 year ago

Infinity ... story just goes round and round ... no real ending ... just stops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was like a shotgun blast - bits of plot scattered everywhere and a lot of mess surrounding it.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

Are you ever going to finish this story?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

get to the point - I quit reading about page two or three.

didn't submit a grade.

round and round she goes - where she stops nobody knows.

good luck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWirdSmiff@WirdSmiff
Thank you for reading my stories. All participants in my fantasies that are taking part in anything regarding sexual activity, are over the age of 18 as required by US law regardless of age restrictions or otherwise in the country where you are reading them. My tales are pur...