Peter the Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
Peter takes my virginity.
1.5k words
4.7
24.9k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together, me in post-coital bliss, my head in the crook of his arm. I nuzzled into his armpit smelling the manly scent that was fast becoming a sex pheromone to my senses.

My phone suddenly shrilled into life, I turned my back to Peter and fumbled in the half dark to answer.

Shit, it was my Mum.

"Hi Mum how are you" I said a little breathlessly.

"Hi honey, yes all fine here, your sister wants to take us for dinner so if its ok with you we will come back tomorrow afternoon."

"Yeah of course Mum, remember I am an adult now quite capable of looking after myself."

She chatted for a while so I snuggled my back into my new lover as she prattled on about my sister and her new husband.

It felt illicit, naughty and very erotic.

I felt his erection building so I raised my left leg to allow him access, he wasted no time positioning his now rigid cock vertically up my crack slowly pumping his length up and down the cleft, my breathing became erratic as his tip brushed over my virgin rosebud

"Is everything OK there?" Her voice sounding concerned.

"Yeah Mum everything's fine my end" I replied with a grin.

Finally she hung up and I turned to face him, kissing Peter I told him we have the night together. He sighed as our cocks made contact again running over each others lengths. I held the two shafts together in my hand feeling the differences between the two.

I took some time studying his cock and balls. Taking his ample sack in my hand I cupped them and felt their weight. I then switched my focus to his glorious cock, seven inches of meat with a large mushroom head.

He was uncut like me but the similarity ended there. The shaft was thick with a prominent vein running its length which had slight upward curve, it was a very masculine cock.

His mauve head was pronounced, looking at it explained the term "helmet" perfectly.

My hand ran through his thick dark chest hair, I kissed his nipple nearest to my face causing him to moan as my hand travelled lower,

lightly running my hand over his furry tummy and then lower still stroking and pulling on his pubic hair until I found the root of his hard cock.

I pushed his shaft forward then released it watching it spring back slapping his tummy, placing my palm in his groin his legs parted and I stroked his warm hairy flesh feeling his balls rub along my thumb.

Running the back of my hand lightly up the underside of this cock then gripping his shaft I began a slow wank covering then exposing his engorged shiny head.

Scooting down the bed he shuffled up and sat leaning back on the pillows, I laid between his open legs and continued with my new hobby, worshipping Peters cock.

Lifting his mighty balls and pushing my face under his sac I nuzzled his flesh getting a vague aroma from his genitals and anus, I began to kiss his skin as he squirmed with pleasure. Grasping the base of his cock I pulled the shaft lower so it was level with my waiting warm mouth.

And I kissed his cock head.

I opened my mouth and took him in.

I sucked on his glans, pulling back a trail of saliva connected his cock to my lips.

And I went down again, his moans spurring me on, I held him tight by the root sucking and licking and worshipping his hard erect manhood.

And for the first time in my life I felt no shame.

The discreet wanks, the gay porn late at night all washed away. I was having sex with a man and it was good, it was masculine and it was fucking hot as hell.

And I wanted to be fucked but I was scared. His cock was way bigger than any toy I owned but I wanted it, I wanted him in me.

I pulled off his cock and lay on him, we kissed again and I felt his ardour, his passion rising to a point of frenzy.

How could I deny him his prize, his release.

Straddling him I reached for the lube, I clicked the catch, squeezing the bottle I dolloped a big glob onto his cock head and with both hands slicked up his rigid shaft.

I squeezed another puddle into my palm and worked it into my tight boy pussy.

"Are you sure" he whispered.

I didn't bother to answer, instead I held his root and lined up his swollen head with my virgin boy pussy.

I felt the tip rub on my virgin rosebud and I shivered with nerves and anticipation, his glans sat at my entrance, the tip felt big, too big.

"Wait, let me help" he panted.

Reaching behind me Peter added some more lube then inserted his middle finger inside me, I gasped in delight as he began to make circular motions inside loosening my virgin muscle. I felt another finger join in and soon he had three wet lubed digits pushing in and out of my boy pussy.

To be honest I could have cum with his fingers alone but in my mind that would be unfair, I wanted him to have his release, to breed me, I wanted his cum deep inside my body.

He removed his fingers and I felt his glans once more at my entrance, with a slight push his head made its way into my passage. I winced slightly so he waited until I became accustomed to his girth.

I looked at him and nodded, another slight push and he was three inches into me, a pause then the process was repeated until I felt his hairy bush rub on my plump cheeks.

"Oh Peter I did it" I gushed girlishly, "Are you fully in?"

"To the hilt baby boy you're doing fine" he whispered.

I rose up feeling every contour of his hard cock rub inside my tight passage, it felt glorious as I sat down again impaling myself on his beautiful manhood.

Now my arse was no stranger to invasion, like any curious teen I had graduated from fingers to assorted root vegetables and then to my realistic silicone dildo, but this was so different.

I had a real live object inside me attached to a beautiful mature body and it felt amazing, it felt right.

"Oh god, so tight" he moaned as he placed his hands on my smooth chest telling me I was a beautiful boy, his hand went to the back of my neck and with him inside me he pulled me down, we kissed with a passion that I didn't realize existed between two people.

But I wanted more, like a spoilt child I wanted to experience everything.

I flipped over on all fours lining myself up with the wardrobe mirror, I was the main event but I also wanted to spectate!

Peter mounted me from behind, he eased his length deep inside my tight arse, his thrusts began slowly then with increasing moans from both of us his pace quickened and his pelvis slapped noisily against my cheeks.

I looked into the mirror and watched him fuck me hard on my bed, his darker hairy frame pounding my body with wild abandon.

Bloody hell I thought if my parents could see me now being fucked by Peter a trusted family friend and enjoying every second what the hell would they think.

And it didn't feel gay, it felt and looked masculine, just two guys having great sex.

Then he stopped and withdrew.

He lay across my back, his slick hard cock rubbed against me kissing my neck.

"Turn over, I want to see you" he whispered in my ear.

I did as I was told.

Kneeling before me he raised my legs and placed them on his shoulders exposing my half fucked anus ready to be taken. His hard shaft slid in easily and he began to fuck me again.

My cock was hard, bouncing around in time with his thrusts, I lost track of reality, did we make love for an hour or five minutes, I honestly had no idea.

What I did know was my building orgasm, my head twisted from side to side as his slick hard cock drove into me, fucking the virgin from me.

Suddenly like a loose garden hose my cock began to spew its load over my chest and stomach, I came hard with a volume that amazed me, Peter tensed and with a massive thrust his cock began to spasm shooting his creamy cum load deep into the depths of my bowel.

He cried out my name as he came again and again still thrusting deep inside my boy pussy.

He collapsed onto me, our chests rubbing together matting his hair with my cum.

He kissed my lips gently and for no reason I began to sob. I cried into his chest mixing my tears with cum, he held me tightly in his arms.

But my tears were of joy, not pain.

I snuggled into my mature lover feeling safe in his embrace, I closed my eyes and smiling drifted off to sleep.

Next time Peters lingerie fetish.