Peter the Toilet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually took her into some gents' toilets in the hotel and she managed to mostly pee in a urinal. I mopped up with some paper towels. We have done it again and will eventually get caught. That is part of the thrill, of course.

She continues to pee herself, and sometimes likes to see me piss myself, so we have plenty of clothes which are easy to wash. There are combinations, like sitting on my lap when we are both clothed.

We got a toilet seat on a stand for holding a commode, but of course it is my face which is under it. For her it is just like going to the toilet, sitting and enjoying the release without seeing into the bowl. Except that we have a couple of mirrors placed so she can see exactly what is happening to me!

When we got our own home, the most important consideration was the bathroom and kitchen as places to play which could be cleaned up, and where there was room for different things. She has peed at me in pretty much every direction we could think off, including on her back with her legs up to make a fountain, and on her hands and knees where she can make a good jet backwards. Again the mirror helps.

She mainly aims for my face, but sometimes for my cock and balls, and occasionally she does it to my bum-hole, where the jet tickles, but is not unpleasant. The main thing is getting me wet, and of course the joy that every boy knows of hitting a target!

A recent acquisition is a female funnel. It's a thing she puts over her vulva so that the pee can be directed like a cock. They're sold for convenience and are quite a good idea for women without her fetish to just relieve themselves simply like men would. Obviously it was fun for her for a while, but maybe it makes it too easy, so she only uses it sometimes with me. Just poking it in my mouth would be making me drink pee with nothing to see and no physical contact. Instead, I either have to put my mouth on her lovely pussy or get wet, both of which are good for her.

However, she did use it to aim at my bumhole, and eventually poked it in so she peed right inside me. When I was full, I could piss like a girl, which amused us both!

I did it on the seat with a bucket underneath or crouching over the toilet above the seat, which women often do in public toilets so as not to touch the seat. I now know enough to check I am empty with a finger, so it really comes out like pee.

Her years of practice means she has very good bladder control, so can hold on to quite a large amount, in order to make the pleasure of release more intense and longer. With practice I can now drink the full volume at the full rate, though we only do it once a week, at the weekend.

Her lips and mine make a seal, so I don't miss a drop. She drinks plenty of water, so that her pee is always dilute, and I don't drink the first in the morning when it is more concentrated. Mostly, of course, it goes on me, and only swallow a bit.

I don't like the taste of piss, but I gladly take hers into my mouth. (I definitely would not want other girls to do it.) Not because she wants to control, punish or humiliate me, nor because I want to be her slave. I do it simply for the joy it gives her, and the happiness that gives me, knowing it. I think it's basically childish. Emptying your bladder is a pleasure, yet is rude, and you have to wash your hands so not the tiniest taint gets anywhere. For a girl to pee in a boy's mouth must be one of the naughtiest, rudest, funniest things. You can call it a kink, but it's harmless fun.

I don't like the taste of piss, but I do like to see her masturbate. It took a while to persuade her, but now she often builds on her excitement to give herself an orgasm, which is worth any amount of pissing to me.

I love to be pissed upon and in, because I love her, and we hope to have many happy pissy years together. Penny Pissypants and Peter the Loo.

12