All Comments on 'Peter Visits the Petit Cinema'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Omigod!

Incredible story. I loved the huge differences in the two guys, especially told from the perspective of the guy with the small unit. An absolute 5 star story.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 14 years ago
Amazing!

Making a topic that sounds so sleazy become so erotic in writing is not easy, and this was done well. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Loved every sentence of this story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
and another great story

must agree with previous comments,superb yet again

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 14 years ago
WONDERFUL "CUMMING OF AGE" STORY

Well written, totally believable, and a nice way for somebody to be introduced to sex. I don't know if Peter turns out to be gay -- although that would appear to be the case or perhaps bi -- but that experience should be considered most positive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
elliot

Who is elliot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Beautiful Story

Even at age 63, I'm still learning from other men, some of them younger than me. This story gives me the feeling that world is a good place.

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 13 years ago
Great story

I really like this because i love cock to cock action, you just can't find enought about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another good one from you,

Oh, happy days you remind me of, keep it up pal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stunning!

I'm 22 years old. Porno theaters died before I could go to one. This story makes we wish that I had that opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome story and very well written.

I could have been Peter because I had a very similar experience although I did not end up in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1976

Wow my birthday is 3-13-58 and I also went to the old pussy cat theater in LA when I was 18. First couple times I just jacked off and left. I also saw John Holmes for the first time in a movie and was awed. The fourth time I went I sat in the far back with the older men. The first guy to sit next to me was a black man he saw me jacking my hard five inch penis and in did his pants and took his cock out. He was 8 to 9 inches and very hard. I had never sucked a cock before but knew I wanted to to. I leaned over and started sucking him till he filled my mouth with cum. mikeregnier@yahoo.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1976

It was that year for me too...in the local park toilets, I was approached by an older man and did everything he told me to do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wonderful story. Have sucked several cocks there and enjoyed it. Many thanks for a lovely memory

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed your story very much. Keep writing more stories.

huntsman29huntsman29almost 5 years ago
Fiction, not fact?

I question if this story is real or just fictional. Mainly due to some inconsistences with the story. Author claims he was 5 inches then goes on to say the guy in motel is twice the size at 8 inches and can't penetrate him with more than his head. Sorry, but short of a bad position or massive obesity this it's not likely you can't get full penetration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous