Peter's Dark Odessey Pt. 02

Story Info
The challenge is accepted.
2.1k words
4.38
1.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
362 Followers

Peter's Dark Odessey Pt 02

I was intrigued by our first encounter. Recording Peter being DP'd by two Sudanese bulls made my mind race. He received a cream pie before they affectionately throated him to climax. It was one of the most erotic scenes I have ever witnessed.

Jeeringly, I was continually asked while filming, "What about you, white boy?"

Until now, I had not engaged in the action, merely recorded it, but the constant taunting caused me to issue my own challenge.

"Okay, next week," I began, "I'll blow you in less than ten minutes, and if so, your arses are mine."

"What happens if you take longer than ten minutes?" Asked the smaller dick size of the two.

"I'll swallow your load regardless," I said, "And your arses won't be defiled."

There was some chatter between the two, one expressing some fear about anal penetration, but the other was convinced ten minutes was too short.

"Okay, deal, white boy," said the taller of the two men, "Next Friday, and bring this pussy for comic relief."

Per the week before, I grabbed Peter by the lapel and hauled him to his feet. Sperm was dribbling from his mouth and arse. He had been totally used, and I felt a little guilty because I had revealed Peter's sexual limit. These two Sudanese bulls had mercilessly plundered Peter for all he had.

For the next week, I watched a lot of gay porn, but nothing turned me on. All I could think of was black cock and how I would tackle it in my own way. While I had been out of the scene for years, I figured sucking cock was like riding a bike.

"Okay, white boy," said the big dick of the duo when the time came, "Time to put up or shut up."

Peter worked the camera this time as the four of us met up a week following our initial encounter; he also had the timer on his phone ready to go. There were three nervous people in front of me despite the faux bravado.

"Okay, who's first?" I asked after the uncomfortable re-introductions.

"Uh, me," said the man with a smaller cock. He seemed terrified of taking cock up his arse.

"Hope you showered," I mocked as he dropped his jeans and mounted the car bonnet.

"Oh, yeah," he moaned as I sunk my mouth down on his quivering shaft.

Thankfully, he had bathed because his pulsating black meat tasted soapy before his cock head began expelling pre-cum which I eagerly lapped up. I used a combination of mouth and hand action to wank his shaft, bathed in generous amounts of saliva.

He squirmed and shifted on the bonnet of the car, trying to delay the inevitable, but I knew this Sudanese try-hard was close to coming and I was not about to let his escape my net. I held him in place by resting my arm across his stomach while his cock penetrated the back of my throat.

"Okay, cunt," I spluttered, wanking his glistening shaft with purpose, "Give it to your Daddy."

While pumping his shaft, I tongued his hairy arsehole, and in less than a minute, the smaller cock dude announced his orgasms, and I immediately jammed his shaft deep inside my mouth. He erupted repeatedly, hot, salty spunk filling my mouth. I struggled to swallow without coughing, but I was not about to show weakness in front of these two bulls.

"Time?" I demanded after small cock slid off the car's bonnet, completely spent.

"Eight minutes give or take," Peter squeaked.

I turned and looked at Peter. He was pressing his crotch, holding the camera to his eye and trembling in erotic anticipation.

How to use him later?

"That was too easy," I mocked.

Big dick guy already had his cock out and massaging it gently, "His arse is mine; what about you?"

There was genuine fear on big dick's face because he had never been done anally before, but then a smirk crept across his face.

"I'm up for the challenge, homeboy," He mocked me, "Feast on this!"

Big dick leant against the car chassis and intimated that I drop to my knees in submission. Big dick had bathed and had the same flavour as his friend, but the meat was far more substantial.

I dropped to my knees and held my hands behind my back, fully intending to fellate big dick with my mouth only. If I won the challenge, big dick would receive the most savage arse fucking of all.

Allowing him to hold of my head in place to personally face fuck me only strengthened my resolve because turnabout, if I was successful, would-be fair play.

Big dick mocked and belittled me as he jammed his meat down my throat to the point of puking up. My lips and throat burned and ached from the abuse, but my eyes never left his. I was treated like a cock munching whore, but I bided my time.

My mouth told me he was close. Big dick had no idea how much time had passed as he gripped my hair and slammed my head to the base of his hairless cock.

With copious amounts of saliva dripping from my mouth, I scooped some up with a free hand, lubricated two fingers and stuck them up big dick's arse. He spermed in my mouth immediately; ropes of the filthy sludge causing me to choke. I swallowed as fast as I could, wincing at the salty taste and struggling with the volume, but my eyes did not stray from his gaze.

As big dick's deflating cock withdrew from my mouth, I demanded the time from Peter. He could barely reply, and when he did, it was faint.

"7:23," Peter stammered, "Slightly quicker than the first guy."

"Damn, boy!" Said big dick with clear admiration, "You suck a mean cock!"

"Okay, pussies," I said, rising to my feet and wiping my mouth, "Give me what you owe me."

The terror on the faces of the two Somali students was palpable, but a deal was a deal, and they knew that the piper had been played.

"I'll be gentle," I conceded, "Like you were to me."

Big dick froze, but his friend seemed less intimidated and eager to get through his ordeal. He immediately dropped his jeans, kicked them off and bent over the car. Peter handed me a bottle of lubrication, still shocked by what he had witnessed.

After applying a generous dollop, I gingerly fingered small dick's dirty hole, lubricating the O-ring and gently supplicating him with messages of encouragement. This worked because his cock, pressed against the chassis, grew as I whispered in his ear.

"Do it," he said.

I lined up small dick's arse to my raging cock and pressed. He hissed and swore, but I fed him my length. He slapped the bonnet several times before quieting. Once I was entirely inside of small dick's virgin arse, I rested momentarily to allow him to adjust to the foreign intrusion.

Big dick had recovered and was as invested in the unfolding scene as Peter, who was filming small dick's buggering on his knees behind me.

"You ready?" I asked, not particularly interested in the answer.

With the assent given, I began slowly, at first fucking his hot dark arsehole. Small dick was tense at first but quickly began relaxing to the point that he began wanking his revived cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" Small dick hissed as jism sprayed across the chassis of the car.

I withdrew from small dick's arse and ordered him to suck his arse juices off my shaft. This was a reluctant task, and he performed it poorly, gagging each time I jammed my rock-hard shaft down his virgin throat.

"Your turn," I said to big dick, whose eyes sparkled at the order.

Big dick removed his jeans and sat on the bonnet of the car, pulling his legs back and exposing his arsehole to the cool evening air.

Surprisingly, my cock entered big dick's arse easily, and he moaned with delight, gently stroking his hefty slab of meat. His hands gripped my thighs, and he encouraged a solid fucking. Once I was ploughing his guts, he took to wanking his cock savagely. Peter was all over the place filming various angles and breathing encouragements. Small dick appeared passed out on the scrub beside the car, mumbling something.

"Yeah, that's it," Encouraged big dick, "Come inside me."

"Here it comes, cunt!" I yelled as my long overdue orgasm made its presence felt, "Take my fucking load."

With sweat pouring from my brow despite the cool evening atmosphere, my legs began shaking as my climax energy journeyed up my shaft and into big dick's luscious hole. By now, overcome by the intense action, Peter filmed himself taking big dick's second load across his face while I filled up big dick's O-ring.

We came simultaneously, my balls draining inside a hot Sudanese bung and his into Peter's mouth as he filmed his face being creamed. Withdrawing my deflating prick, small dick had recovered some energy to clean my cock, barely awake. Peter took my second-hand load from big dick's gaping shitter.

Big dick quickly recovered and was keen to get away. After bundling his barely conscious colleague in the car, they departed hurriedly, not being on site for 30 minutes.

"What did you think of that?" I asked Peter after the sudden exit, "I had fun."

"Amazing," Peter replied, trembling, "I had no idea you could do that."

"Don't make assumptions," I chuckled, taking a swig of water to cleanse my mouth, "But it looks like you need some attention."

"Yes, but not here," Peter said anxiously as voices were heard approaching, "Let's go."

I looked at my watch: 9 PM, evening classes were discharging, and it was time to go. Peter and I silently left the crime scene, driving innocuously away from the university.

"Did you enjoy it?" Asked Peter, following a few moments of silence.

"Yes, it was fun," I ginned in the darkness, "I love putting try-hards in their place."

"It was an impressive performance," Peter admitted, stoking his cock.

"You want me to take care of you?" I asked as we pulled into my driveway.

"Will you?" Peter pleaded, "I really need to come."

"And how would you like that?"

"Are you able to get hard again?" He asked expectantly, "Because I really need my arse fucked."

"I can do that," I said after pulling up the hand brake.

"Good," Peter answered, "After you've filled me up, I want you to be on your knees and swallow my load."

Ordinarily, Peter was the bottom, and I was the domineering top. However, those roles had blurred over the intervening months, and I sensed Peter was gravitating to the switch position, which I encouraged.

After brutally fucking Peter's O-ring and leaving his insides a pin cushion, I dutifully dropped to my knees and let a nervous guest fuck my throat to a climax which took less than a minute, I think. The lack of fluid confessed to empty balls, which, I suspected, was due to some cheeky wanks earlier that evening while he filmed the humiliation of two Somalian blowhards.

After cleaning Peter, we went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge. We sat outside naked and drank in silence.

Oddly, I felt unsatisfied, and I did not know why. I had sucked three cocks, fucked three holes, and swallowed three loads. Not bad for an hour's of work at best. Given everything happened in threes, but I had only achieved two orgasms, that was the reason for my dissatisfaction.

I glanced at Peter, wondering if he might be up for another round, but he looked done in for the evening. In any case, I was looking for a new stimulus.

Moments later, Peter took off to return home to his wife and family, who had no idea of his moonlighting activities despite some near misses. After showering, I typed a message to Jacinta, who was in the mood for some racy chat.

"Wow!" She groaned after orgasming from the evening's tale, "I never thought you'd take it that far."

"It was fun," I confessed, "But it was a once-off for me."

"And Peter?" Jacinta asked, knowing he had fully embraced his gay sexuality.

"I expect that he'll continue to be the meat in their sandwich for a while," I replied, "And that's perfectly fine."

"We still on for the weekend?"

"Sure are," I replied, my cock growing in anticipation, "Looking forward to it."

"Mm, so am I," Jacinta cooed seductively, "I want to feel you inside my three holes instead of these pesky toys."

"Are you using toys now?" I asked while my spare hand worked my shaft.

"Uh huh," She drawled, "In my pussy and my arse."

"Tell me more," I asked.

Ten minutes later, with the bed sticky with the last output from my shrivelled ball bag, I drifted off to sleep fully satiated and eagerly awaiting my next sexual adventure.

Dazman
Dazman
362 Followers