Peter's Delightful Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I think we should get dressed now."

We did and slowly walked along arms around each other, on the sand, drinking in the closeness and release we felt. At the car, we straighten our hair and clothes and went to find coffee before heading back to the hotel. She got out of the elevator at her floor and kissed me goodnight.

Looking into her eyes, I said, "Thank you for being so beautiful! I enjoyed tonight!"

"It was my pleasure, and I agree it was fantastic. I hope we are getting together tomorrow night. We can meet in my room after dinner."

"Great! It's a date."

I went to my room showered and went to bed. During the week we went to Diana's bedroom and the beach twice more, and each time was more relaxed and better than the first.

Chapter 3

A week later, I was in my office when I received a call. It was a woman colleague, and we chatted.

During the conversation, she said, "I hear you are having an affair with Diana."

I denied everything point-blank, "I don't know who told you that, but they are wrong!"

She laughed and said, "Relax, Diana is my best friend, and she told me herself."

She asked, "Is Diana making it up?"

"You better ask her."

She laughed and again said, "She wouldn't lie to me."

I made a joke about it and changed the subject.

A couple of weeks later I went to another town where we had a business. This same manager, Lana, was there. She was a brunette with short, bobbed hair. She seemed aloof, and we spent the day discussing work issues. Lana invited me for dinner, and afterwards, we parted immediately.

The next day we finished work, and while I was showering, I heard a knock at the door. I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door. It was Lana.

She had a big smile and said, "Sorry for disturbing you."

She looked me over and said, "Are you having a shower?"

I replied, "Yes."

"OK. I won't take too much time, but I needed to ask you a question."

I listened and discovered it was work-related, and then she left. I thought it strange she would come to my room alone. I also noticed she had kept looking at my cock bulge.

The next day at lunchtime, we were alone in the office, and she suggested she would make lunch. We went to the small kitchen, and as she prepared it, she would slide past me to get items. Her taut, neat butt was rubbing against my groin and her heady scent filling my nostrils. I realized she was doing it deliberately and started getting an erection.

I hoped she wouldn't notice, but as she slid past, she felt it and deliberately slowed down and pushed her butt against my bulge and held herself there.

She smiled and said, "I guess you must be hungry?"

I told her, "I am starving."

I realized she was playing on words. She was sex hungry and by that time so was I. The next time she moved past me, she ground her butt against me.

She breathlessly said, "I am hungry." And turned around and kissed me.

It was a passionate kiss, and Lana's lips covered mine and parted while her tongue darted in and found my tongue, and we wrestled gently. Then her hands were through my hair around my neck and running to my cock. I responded by caressing her body down to her butt, squeezing her cheeks and caressing her breast. She had small ones, and I smiled. She knelt and unzipped me and drew out my hard-large cock and rubbed it firmly and gently.

"My! She was right! It is a large cock you have here. I am going to love eating this!"

Then I felt her hot wet mouth closed over it, and she began bobbing her head and my cock was filling her mouth and soon thrusting into her throat/ She sucked me till I came and as my gum spurted into her mouth and over her face she swallowed it and with a finger wiped it off and licked her fingers.

She smiled at me, licking cum off her fingers.

"That was tasty, but only a starter! I am still hungry."

"Well, I loved that and would like to feed you some more. And I'd like to eat your pussy as well as fuck you."

She laughed, "You are very direct, aren't you? I'm sure you will love my pussy and my ass. I hear you are good at that too."

By now, I realized Diana must have told her. The details were too accurate for it to be gossip.

I grinned, "I am. I have been looking at your ass all morning. It is adorable. And I felt it is nice and firm. You remember, when you were rubbing it against me?"

She laughed and said, "Touché!"

We agreed to meet for dinner and then she would return to my hotel room. At dinner, we chatted about different things quite easily, sharing personal details with each other. We had a deep red Pinotage with our steaks an afterwards two double Irish coffees each.

Under the table, our feet were touching and caressing. She removed her shoes, and I felt her stockinged foot slid up my leg to my thighs, and then along the inner thigh to my cock and balls where she gently rubbed me. I was erect hoping I would not have any reason to stand up in the crowded restaurant.

I returned the favour and slide my foot up her legs and between them until my stockinged foot rested against her panties and her vagina. She had opened her thighs so I could touch her. I gently stroked her with my toes. She shivered and smiled at me, and her hand dropped under the table. She felt my foot and caressed it, moving it against her. I could see she was very aroused.

After dinner, we walked to the bedroom and I watched her ass and her legs and imagined them naked and spread open for me. I was hot and hard. There I took charge. I lay on the bed, having poured us two Southern Comforts.

I told her, "Stand there where you are and undress, I want to watch you."

Her face showed her lust. Her mouth was partly open, and her lips apart as her tongue flicked in and out. She smiled and ran her eyes over me, pausing on my growing bulge.

"Oooh! I see you are getting excited for me!"

Then she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She was relaxed and did not exaggerate the movements but slowly sensuously removed it. Next, she unzipped her skirt and slid it down over her thighs and let it drop to the floor, watching me the whole time. My lust was evident. My eyes were glued to her, and my cock was thrusting my trousers up into a tent.

She then ran her hands slowly over her breasts and thighs and trailed her fingers over her belly down to her pussy. The hooked her thumbs under the pantie line and slowly drew them down, uncovering her ass. Then she turned and faced me and revealed her pussy.

I groaned with lust, "Fuck, you are hot, I want to fuck you after I eat your cunt."

She dropped her pantie and stood with legs slightly apart touching herself. She was clean-shaven, and I could see glistening drops of her juices on the pink lips. She then raised her hands behind her back in the way only women can and unclipped her bra. She shrugged out of it and let it fall. Her groomed fingers massaged her breasts slowly and gently, and she played with her nipple.

I was exploding as she then moved toward me and knelt on the bed between my legs. She pulled my belt undone then my zip. She put her hand inside and pulled out my cock then fondled my balls.

"There you are; a big boy. Look what you are going to fuck."

My freed cock was standing erect, and she took it into her mouth and sucked it. She stopped and took my trousers and pulled them down. I lifted my hips, and she drew them off. My socks followed, and she then unbuttoned my shirt, which I shrugged out of with her help. We were both naked, hot and aroused.

She knelt before me and leaned down, and this time, my cock disappeared into her mouth. She was warm and wet, and her tongue caressed my head, and her lips suckled me. Her hand touched my balls and went down to my anus. Her fingers brushed my anus, then one probed my ass. I rose up toward her my cock in her mouth my hips push off the bed with pleasure.

She smiled and said, "Is that nice?"

I nodded, "Yes. Fucking awesome!"

She then moved rolled me over and lifted me onto my knees. I felt her hand caress my cock and balls, and her hot mouth ran over my bum cheeks, licking and kissing. Her tongue touched my anus; it was like an electric shock of pure pleasure and lust. I groaned, and she continued licking and fingering my ass and rubbing my prostate.

She would then slip under me with a funny wriggle and take my cock into her mouth, suck it and caress my balls and ass and finger my ass. I was so turned on I nearly came.

She stopped, giggled and said, "Don't you dare cum. Don't be naughty now. I want you to eat me and fuck me first."

And then went behind me again. Next, Lana rolled me onto my back and straddled me with her cunt over my face. As we lay there, she rubbed her wet aromatic cunt juices on my face and mouth. I licked her pussy and fingered her ass. She began to suck my cock. We continued like this as our lust built. She ground her hips and pussy on my face and mouth and moaned as my fingers probed her ass. She sucked and took my cock deep into her throat at the same time.

She then swung around and straddled me with her cunt over my hard cock and looking me in the eyes her face aflame with desire and lust she lowered herself onto it slowly until her cheeks were on my belly and my cock entirely in her wet folds and cunt.

"Oh! It's so big and so nice. You are filling my cunt, now I am going to fuck you."

She slowly started to ride me and moaning. She increased her pace, and my hips began to thrust up and into her. My hips drove my cock into her, and she thrust down. We soon lost control, and she fucked my cock as I fucked her back.

She was massaging her tits crying out, "Yes oh that's so fucking wonderful. Come on, fuck me."

We rode the wave as it struck. Lana first began to come to her body bucking and jerking spasming as she slumped down on me her tits on my chest her mouth kissing mine and her hair falling over my face. My hands clenched her cheeks and lifted and thrust her up and down as my hips drove up uncontrollably. The orgasm exploded through me, and I thrust up, lifting her as she rode me.

We slumped onto each other with our hips and thighs grinding in sticky, warm wetness and incredible sensations until eventually, we were still.

Afterwards, we showered and had coffee, and she had to leave.

"Remember I asked you if you had an affair with Diana?"

I said, "Yes."

"Well, you denied it point-blank. Diana is a hot woman, and most guys would have said they did even if they hadn't. She is my best friend, and she had already told me you, and she fucked at the beach, so when you denied it, I knew you were discreet. I couldn't afford a scandal. But once you denied fucking Diana, I knew if we fucked you would deny that."

I laughed and said, "And I thought it was my good looks!"

Lana looked up at me and said, "Always remember the most attractive part of a man for a married woman is his ability to keep his mouth shut."

She giggled.

"Diana told me because I am her best friend. But she wouldn't want you to tell anyone about her."

I grinned and said, "I have no idea what you are talking about. I think Diana was pulling your leg."

She pealed with laughter and said, "OK, I got it. We can and will be doing this again. Often!"

I wiped the water from my face and asked, "Doing what? I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Oh, shut up!"

She dropped to her knees and sucked me off.

I enjoyed my job. I traveled during the week Monday to Friday to the different cities. In each city, I was lucky to have an attractive Manager to fuck. It seems that because I could keep my mouth shut, these women felt no need to keep their vaginas shut. I did not mind as I was enjoying the sex, and I had no need to brag about my conquests. The difficulty came when I was at another convention with work, and the two women were both there. Both wanted me to take them and fuck them. This was now a situation that needed careful thought. However, I solved it in a very satisfactory way.

Chapter 4

We were at the hotel which was laid out over an area providing guests with bungalows, and there was a central community area. Here we ate dinner; drank afterwards at the pub and they even had a dance floor. It was great fun. Everyone was drinking, talking dancing and letting off steam after a grueling day of business instructions.

I was sitting with Diana and Lana at a table and kept busy dancing with them. They drank wine, and I drank whiskey, and soon we were flirting with each other.

When I went dancing with Diana, she moved close to me and whispered, "I want you tonight."

I was pleased and settled to join the fun knowing at the end of the party I had a lovely sexy woman who was hot to fuck me. My problem came when dancing with Lana, she put her arms around my neck.

Looking me in the eyes said she, "I am all yours tonight. Anyway, you want me."

She was so decadent in her offer; I admit I got an immediate hardon. But I was also in a difficult situation. They both wanted to fuck with me. Tonight. I tried to decide who to fuck and what to say to the other. I did not want to ruin my relationship with them. I wanted the good sex I was having with both when I visited their hometowns.

The solution came unexpectedly and without much of a fuss. We were sitting at the table, and Lana took my hand.

"Come let's dance."

I went with her to the floor when I saw Diana was following. As Lana and I started dancing Diana joined us

She started dancing with us, and I found myself dancing with the two women. Then they began to compete a bit. Lana turned her back to me and came close Arms above her head and rubbing her butt against my cock. She knew I liked that. As she turned and moved back, Diana copied her move and was close to me rubbing her butt on me. They looked at each other and laughed.

Lana said, "Go, girl."

"Hey, it's my turn."

As we danced, they fooled around like that. Diana stood in front of me and swayed her hips while lifting her arms up, lifting her hair and letting it fall. Very sexy movement. Lana immediately followed suit. Then Lana moved in and kissed me. It was brief, but she tongued me.

Diana said, "Wow, that looks nice."

I then decided to go back to the table, they went with me each holding onto my arm. Once we were seated, Lana placed her hand on my thigh and caressed it. At the same time, Diana did the same thing on my other leg. I was getting hard and hot under the table. Then they excused themselves and went back to the restroom.

On their return, they were sparking and lively and laughing. Diana and Lana sat beside me and then Lana suggested we go outside for fresh air. We all stood up and went out into the crisp night air. Outside they each held my arm, and we strolled to the end of the balcony. It was in shadow there, and as we talked, Lana lifted her head up and kissed me. Deep French kisses.

I thought, "Hell, what is Diana going to say?"

When Lana was finished, Diana was smiling.

She gently pushed her way close to me and said, "I want that too!"

And we kissed. Now I held my breath, but Lana seemed quite relaxed about it and kissed me again. Then Diana also kissed me. Then I was rock hard, and first Diana felt my cock as she kissed me and then Lana. They then decided we should go back inside. We returned to our seats and ordered fresh drinks. Now their hands were caressing my thighs and now and then I felt their hands squeeze my erect cock.

They fondled me until I decided to slip my hands under the table. Now I slid their skirts up, and my hands went between their thighs. They did not resist but opened them, and I caressed their stockings and then slid higher. My fingers touched bare damp flesh. Silky smooth skin. I was hard as a rock.

As I moved my hands higher, my fingers felt wet cunts. They were both damp, and they wore no underwear. I stroked their clits and watched them squirm, and their breathing got heavy. Then I stopped and suggested we have another drink. By the time my bulge has lessened, I suggested a dance.

As I was dancing with them, Lana said, "We are leaving now. Give us a couple of minutes and follow us. We are going to my room for a drink."

I saw their wisdom. If I left with either of them, I would be suspected that I was involved. This way, they made a point of saying goodnight to me and going together. Everything was seen to be above board. When I stood to leave no one connected it to their departure.

I went to Lana's room, and to my surprise, Diana was there. I thought Lana would have ditched her I was invited in and given a whiskey after I sat on the sofa. They went and sat comfortably on the bed. The lights were very dim, and as we sat then to my amazement, Lana slipped off her dress and was naked.

She leaned toward Diana and slipped her hand behind her head and drew her face toward her. Then Lana kissed her. Diana responded, and soon they were deeply involved. Diana swept her dress off with a single move, and now both were naked. Their hands caressed each other's breasts. They slowly kissed each other.

Diana lay back, pulling Lana down with her and caressed her back her bum cheeks, and Lana was nibbling her nipples. Kissing her breasts and running her hands down toward her wet cunt. Diana moaned with pleasure and opened her thighs as Lana's fingers probed inside her then rubbed her clit. In the dim light, I could see Lana's fingers were glistening with Diana's juices.

They rolled over, and Diana knelt between Lana's legs and opened her thighs. Her hair fell over Lana's belly as her mouth sought out her wet cunt. Her tongues licked her wetness, and Lana lifted her hips to meet her mouth. Diana's naked back, loose hair and white globes were turning me on as I watched them.

I was so horny I felt my cock trying to escape and undid my zip and pulled my trousers and boxers off. My cock sprang free, and I began to stroke it. Then the girls stopped and looked at me. Come here, Diana cooed. I needed no encouragement. I stood and lay on the bed. They sat on either side of me.

Lana said, "Get his shirt off, Diana."

Diana tugged at it while I helped her. Lana meanwhile had taken my cock in her hand and was rubbing it. Once I was settled, she leaned down and took it into her hot wet mouth. I nearly came. I was so aroused. She giggled and continued, then stopped. Diana took over, and Lana fondled my balls.

Diana said, "Lie on your side."

I did so and Lana lay in front of me with her face by my cock and started sucking it. She moved her cunt close to my mouth, and I began to suck her. My tongue probing her and my hands squeezing her cheeks. As we continued, she was flooding wetness, and I moved my finger from inside her cunt and penetrated her anus. She sighed and let me finger her while my mouth and tongue fucked her cunt.

Diana lay the same way behind me, and her hot mouth kissed and licked my cheeks, and her tongue caressed my asshole. Her hands were caressing my cheeks, and she tongued my ass. Lana sucked my cock and licked my balls while Diana's finger penetrated my ass, and she fingered me and my prostrate. I felt a deep arousal beginning.

They continued until I shouted, "Oh fuck, I am cumming."

I shot my load into Lana's mouth and fucked her mouth while I continued to tongue and suck Lana's cunt. We were all very turned on, and my cumming did not stop anything. They turned and began to lick each other's cunts taking a 69 position. Heads buried between silky-smooth thighs with tongues probing licking each other until they began to come gripping each other's bum cheeks they spasmed and jerked as their orgasms exploded.

I lay there with two naked women on the bed with me. Their hair was tousled and their silky skin gleaming in the dim light. The contours and curves of their naked bodies lovely in the dim light and I was getting aroused. Their tits, erect nipples, bellies and thighs, vaginas with their musky scent conspired to excite me. The small soft hand fondling my balls helped.