Peter's Delightful Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A mouth closed over my cock, and its hot wet silkiness set me on fire. As Diana sucked my cock, Lana swung her leg over my chest and straddled me. Her cunt I could see was glistening and her eyes lidded with lust. She opened her cunt lips and pushed her wetness over my face.

Her musky smell and tangy taste were like perfume, and my tongue licked and probed while my lips sucked. My cock was by now buried deep in Diana's mouth as she sucked me. My fingers were stroking her pussy, and I could feel her slippery juices flooding her. I fingered her cunt and anus as she sucked. My mouth sucking the cunt over my face.

Then Diana stopped, and she straddled me her hair tousled, her legs apart and her cunt wet.

"I want you to fuck me!"

Her fingers guided my cock into her wet cunt, and she lowered herself onto me, taking my cock inside.

"Oh, that is fantastic! I love your cock!"

She began to ride up and down while my hands now caressed her bum cheeks. My hips thrust up in an involuntary move as I was very aroused. The silky feel of her wet cunt was exquisite. She was started to fuck me riding my cock.

"Oh God. Fuck me big love your cock."

She moaned while her cunt rode my cock and my mouth sucked Lana's cunt, and my hands squeezed her tits, pinching her nipples. Lana was moaning with lust and pleasure as Diana fucked me. Diana's hands began to fondle Lana's tits, and we were riding to orgasm. Lana spasmed, grinding her cunt into my face.

She screamed, "Oh fuck! oh fuck!"

Then she came. Diana began to fuck uncontrollably as my hips began to do the same. We were under the power of our lust and fucking, grinding and thrusting until she spasmed and I exploded. Both of us crying out as our bodies were swept with electric feeling of lust, pleasure and release. We slumped together in a heap; a tangle of wet, musky cunts, damp hair and perspiration and silky skin. Our breathing became regular, and we rested.

Lana then got up to pee, and Diana suggested we pour fresh drinks. We did so and flirted, caressed and fingered kissed until we were aroused again. Lana now started to suck my cock.

She then looked up at me and said, "I want you to fuck me in the back."

I grinned. Lana had a beautiful shapely ass with full cheeks flawless white silky cheeks with her cute asshole waiting to be fucked. I turned and knelt behind her, lifting her hips and began to lick and finger her cunt and ass. Diana had lain down in front of Lana with her legs open, knees drawn back and had Lana kicking her cunt. As we continued, I rubbed her juices on my cock and then pushed my cock into her cunt.

Diana screamed with pleasure and when I pushed it into her asshole she groaned in pain and pleasure. Then I began to fuck her. Deep thrust stretching her asshole while I fingered her cunt. She was eating Diana's cunt. Then my lust took over, and I began to fuck her hard.

My cock pounding inside her tight tube, my hips thrusting against her soft, firm cheeks and my orgasm exploded, and my cum sprayed deep inside her. The new sensation as my cock slid on the hot flesh, lubed by my cum was terrific, and I stayed inside till I was completely empty.

Diana spoke up, "Fuck, Lana, that looked good. I am jealous."

She was fingering herself and looked at me.

"I want your cock to fuck my ass too!"

I smiled as I was still aroused and wanted to fuck her cunt and asshole. I reached for my whiskey and sipped it, looking at her aroused and full of lust, her face was full of desire.

"My cock is going to fuck you just now, my baby."

She grinned and then moved and kissed Lana. They tongue kissed and caressed each other, and soon we were all hot. Diana knelt thrusting her cunt and asshole up toward me.

She said in a husky aroused voice, "Come! Fuck me! I want your cock to fuck me in both places."

I was ready and started fucking her cunt from behind. She was flooding, and her sticky juices were slippery. Then I pulled out and slid my cock into her asshole. It slid in, and she squealed either with delight pain or both. I was just excited to be inside her and fucking her.

My cock thrust and pounded inside her wet cunt back into her anus, then back to her cunt. She was moaning and pushing back against me and was dripping her juices. Her inner thighs were wet. Then I realized I was going to cum.

"Diana, I am going to fuck you now and cum. So, bitch, fuck me. Fuck my cock!"

She thrust backwards as I thrust into her. My orgasm was rising my body going out of control just fucking her hard fast faster until I exploded and my body spasmed and fucked and collapsed at the same time she was thrusting back faster and faster.

She screamed, "Oh God! I am cumming. Fuck! It is fucking awesome! Fuck me, fuck me!"

Then she spasmed and thrust and collapsed thrusting and grinding on my cock. Lana was fingering herself and smiling.

We lay still for a long time. Then I said I better go. Both Lana and Diana agreed, and we kissed after I showered with them in warm soapy water, we were getting turned on again. They gave me a blowjob, and I came under the hot jet of water. When I left, I knew they would continue to fuck before they slept.

At breakfast, they looked fresh, and I hoped I did. After eating, we strolled outside.

I told them, "When both of you said you wanted me, I was worried as I did not want to choose."

They laughed and said, "When we went to the restroom, we discussed the fact both of us wanted to fuck you. We removed our panties and decided to take you to bed and share you. And we did."

Then Diana said, "There's more. We haven't been honest with you. As we said we are best friends, but we are also sisters. We share everything. Including our boss!"

Chapter 5

On my next visit to Lana I was in for another surprise. I was in my hotel room when there was a knock on the door. Lana was standing there with a bottle of whiskey. I invited her in and kissed her. She kissed me back and then broke away and sat on the bed raising the bottle of Southern Comfort.

She said, "Some glasses will help."

I quickly found two and she poured the whiskey and we started sipping from our glasses. She was wearing a black cocktail dress that hugged her body and I could see she did not have a bra on. As I looked at her long slender legs I wondered if she was naked underneath, or, if she was wearing panties.

I grinned at my thoughts and said, "Peter can't you sit with a woman for a minute without planning to fuck her."

She looked at me and smiled, "I have a surprise lined up for you tonight!"

"That sounds good! What is it?"

"A surprise! Be patient and you will see."

I was now not only aroused looking at her body and fantasizing about her, but I was now curious.

She lay beside me on the bed and began to touch her breasts and her belly and then her inner thighs. I got a glimpse of a black see through pantie and grinned. I had my answer. She slowly pushed her skirt up and stroked her pussy through the wispy pantie while I watched. Her sleek legs gleaming in the light and her panties and her fingers turned me on, and I felt my cock grow. She slowly lifted her hips and slid the panties down and kicked them off. Now she fingered herself and her wet fingers glistened with her cunt juices. She rolled over toward me and pulled my head down between her legs.

"Suck me, Peter. I want to be sucked!"

My lips and mouth began to cover her cunt and my tongue licked the lips and tasted her juices. My tongue probed deep inside and her fingers ran through my hair and her hips lifted and crushed my lips. She soon started moaning and writhing against my mouth and face.

"Oh yes! Don't stop! I am going to come!"

Her body spasmed and jerked her cunt flooded with juices and I felt her orgasm flow through her like electricity jerking and spasming her limbs her hips and her body.

She lay there until her breathing became regular and then touched my cock which I had pulled out my trousers. It was erect and hard. She fondled it them slipped it into her mouth. Her mouth was slippery, hot and living as her tongue massage my cock head and her lips suckled me.

Soon my hips were thrusting my cock deep into her mouth. My fingers tangled into her hair and I pulled her hard onto my cock while I fucked her mouth. She gaged but I kept going. My orgasm grew and then it erupted my cum filling her mouth and she swallowed it. When I was finished, she lay back smiling.

"That was a very pleasant aperitif. Let's go out for dinner now."

I said, "Great I am starving and could do with a good steak before I eat you again!"

She laughed and said, "Down boy!"

We left the room after we had straightened out our hair and clothing and she touched up her makeup.

After dinner, Lana ordered a limo and had the driver take us to a very private club. The music was loud and lively, and there was energy in the room, it was pulsating with laughter, chatter and wine. As the party progressed, sexual energy began to throb. The guests were mainly in their 30's, and forty's an attractive, successful people. The dim lighting, the pulsing music, all conspired together.

The couples dancing on the floor were dressed in exquisite sexy summer evening wear. Beautiful women were gyrating and strutting showing off their bodies and loving it. A cabaret show took place with two comedians and a very sexy chat line. They were followed by a strip show.

Two beautiful women and a well-built, handsome male danced and slowly stripped naked. Then they simulated making love the man with a woman the other watching and getting aroused. Then the two women began to imitate, making love to each other while the male made love to them both.

The sexual tension in the room rose as the lights were down, and soft light illuminated this tableau. Lana slipped her hand under the table and rested it on my thigh. I immediately placed my hand on her leg and slipped it between her thighs. She gently opened her legs, and my hand slipped deeply between her inner thighs, and I caressed her.

She moved her hand towards my inner thigh and penis, and I shifted and opened my thighs to allow her. I felt her vagina was wet, and her panties damp, and I had an erection. My hand pressed deeper between her legs, and as she opened her thighs, so I slid my hand up till it was touching her panty, I caressed her inner thighs, and she slipped her hand back to my erect penis and gently rubbed it, then fondled me.

The show inflamed me as I watched the two women make love remembering Diana and her soft lips, gently tongue and touch, and tasty wet vagina fucking Lana.

Lana was thinking about Diana too and she giggled and thought, "Girl, you look at you."

The show ended, and she gently squeezed my leg and withdrew her hand. I did the same, and she leaned toward me and kissed me.

She said, "Come, let's dance."

She slipped from the table and drew him to the dance floor. They danced, and she allowed her body to express its erotic flow while he danced, watching her. Slow music came on, her hips moving against me and her thighs deeply inside mine. Eventually, she broke away and went to the bar and ordered a drink.

The party continued until the final show, which was a couple stripping using dance and drama. Slowly she undressed for him then slowly she undressed him. I was riveted on this, and gripped Lana's legs and pressed between them. Lana touched my erect penis, which she gently fondled.

Her panties were wet as I rubbed her clit through her panty. She groaned as we watched the show, the girl lay down and opened her legs while the male then went between her legs and performed oral sex. She then rose to her knees and took his large penis in her mouth and gently began to suck and lick it fondling his balls until he had an orgasm and came over her breasts.

The men and women in the audience were moving closer to the platform. Then two men got onto the platform and began to have sex with the one woman. She was on her hands and knees with the one's penis in her mouth as she sucked it. The other took her from behind, spreading her legs wide and thrusting into her.

I was turned on. I watched the audience who were now beginning to fondle each other and saw some were unzipping their partner's trousers and stroking their erect penises. Some men had unzipped their women and were fondling their naked, exposed breasts as the two men continued to have sex with the woman on the stage. The lights went out and, in the darkness, I felt Lana's pussy flood.

Lana whispered, "Let's go."

As we drove back in the limo, I pulled her to me and kissed her. My fingers were stroking her inner thighs and soon were deep inside her wet cunt. Lana was like a tiger, kissing me, caressing me and opening her legs pushing my head down until I was licking and sucking her cunt. She began to orgasm and moaned with pleasure.

When her spasms had finished, she rolled over and took my cock into her mouth and sucked me until it was my turn to orgasm. My cum splashed over her face, and she laughed with delight and wiped it with her fingers and then licked them clean. We straightened up our clothes, and when we arrived at the hotel, we were under control. Just!

Inside my hotel room, I turned and took Lana and kissed her. She melted against me feeling my erection and enjoying my passion as I kissed her. I crushed her in my arms, and she kissed me back grinding her hips against mine.

She stepped back and said, "Wait!"

She shrugged out of her dress and stood before him in her see through panties and stockings, her creamy white flesh contrasting with the black material and her full taut naked breasts with swollen erect nipples. She then slipped her panties off, and I looked at her exquisite body and groaned. She then unbuttoned my shirt and belt. She unzipped my trousers and pushed them and my underwear down. I stepped out of them my erection hard and big.

She took my cock in her hand and then slipped it into her mouth. She slowly gave me oral sex and then stood up before I came and kissed my mouth. My hands went all over her body and kissing her, I led her to the bed. We kissed her arms deeply going around my neck, fingers running through my hair, while I crushed her kissing her mouth, our tongues touching darting caressing.

I stroked her hair and then down her back, cupping and caressing her bum. Kissing her neck cheeks eyes and again her mouth. My hard cock press against her belly. She groaned, kissing me and touching me.

We were kissing passionately, and I drew her to the bed. It was thick deep and soft. As I sat naked, she knelt between my legs, pushed my cock into her mouth, and sucked it. My fingers were tangled in her hair, and I groaned with pleasure. I then drew her up and laid her back on the couch. I opened her slender thighs and began to lick her pussy and tongue and finger her.

Then I rose over her knelt before her opening her legs, I thrust my hard cock deep inside and then covered her with my body kissing her mouth. Her arms were around my neck running along my back, scratching me, as she drew her knees up, wrapping her legs around me, urging me to fuck her.

"Peter, I am so horny, God I want to be fucked. Fuck me and fuck me hard!"

I did with deep, slow thrusts. Soon Lana was thrashing her thighs against me squirming her cunt on my cock hard, fast and urgently. Then she began to orgasm. As the spasms broke through, her body, she let go, and her pussy just fucked my cock out of her control.

She was screaming with pleasure and lust, "Fuck me, fuck me! Oh, I am cumming. Don't stop!"

I responded with uncontrolled thrusts and pounding as my orgasm took me. Together we were lost in our sex, our lust and orgasms, our slippery, sweaty, wet thighs grinding, thrusting and pounding until we exploded, and the ongoing spasms thrilled us until they eventually subsided.

We continued kissing while our hands explored massaged and caressed each other's bodies. I marveled at the silky smoothness of Lana's skin.

I groaned and said, "Lana, that was amazing!"

Later she opened her thighs and drew my fingers to touch her and stroke wet her clit. She was fully aroused and soon my hard, silky throbbing cock slide inside her, and she groaned as her body flooded with emotion and desire.

She was counter thrusting matching my rhythm.

She cried out, "Oh my God, oh my God."

Then as her body spasmed and thrust against me. I pounded her hard and rough and heard started breathing deep and heavy. Then I groaned, collapsed, spasmed and pushed all at the same time as I came. She relaxed, letting my sperm flood her cunt, still writhing and pushing her pussy against me. Eventually, we were still, and our breathing became regular.

She whispered, "Peter, fuck my asshole. I loved it when you did it last time. Please!"

She turned over, and I penetrated her cunt. My cock filling her tight and my thrusting turning her on. When she was wet, and her cunt juice was flooding, then I rolled her over and spread her cheeks, thrusting in her asshole from behind. I lifted her hips and pushed deeply. She spread her legs wide, and her knees were as far apart as they could be.

I felt her orgasm breaking over her and as the spasms of honeyed pleasure rolled through me, and her hips thrust back at my uncontrollable pounding I began to come and collapsed on her, and she was covered and smothered while my body and penis thrust and bucked and spasmed. She was wide open, and her juices ran as her body shared the same reactions. Eventually, we both lay still and then slumbered.

They woke later and soon they were now making deep passionate love, drinking deeply of each other's bodies, touching, kissing, licking and sucking every part their bodies. Their orgasms were deep and long as they came and then fell asleep to wake up late in the night. They made love slowly and then slept until the alarm went off.

Lana got up and showered then dressed and kissed him.

"Peter, I hope you enjoyed your surprise." She giggled then said, "I can't wait to give you your birthday treat."

With that, she turned and left. I got up showered and went to breakfast. On my arrival at the shop, I saw her standing near the door. She looked fresh and lovely. I greeted her, and they went into the staff meeting.

During the tea break, I casually mentioned, "My birthday is next month."

She collapsed with laughter, leaving the staff wondering what had got into her!